What happened to Siwon?

Blinded by Love

 

Yunho felt like his heart stopped, he felt like a knife had been stabbed so deep in his heart that he would never be able to take it out. He felt the ice cream slip out of his fingers but he didn’t care as it made a mess on the floor he just wanted to run and erase the awful moment he just witnessed. As he was about to run when he saw Jaejoong come to life in Siwon’s arms, and to Yunho’s surprise he didn’t wrap his arms around Siwon’s neck instead he put them in his shoulders and Yunho notice that Jaejoong was trying to push him away. Siwon wasn’t just going to let Jaejoong push him away he wanted Yunho to do that. Yunho felt like like murdering Siwon now more than ever so he quickly walked towards them and threw Siwon off of Jaejoong. That was all he was going to do until he saw the scared look Jaejoong had in his eyes that’s when he lost it, he turned back around just in time to see Siwon getting back on his feet. Siwon was feeling fairly pleased with himself that he didn’t even see Yunho’s fist coming towards him until he felt it connect with his face. He stumbled back in surprise Yunho was known for always keeping his cool; Siwon brought a shaking hand towards his lip and saw blood as he looked at his hand. Yunho took a calming breath before he locked eyes with Siwon “If you ever and I mean EVER touch Jaejoong without his permission ever again or I swear you WILL regret it!” With that said Yunho gave Swion on last push, once again Siwon found himself on the floor. Siwon quickly got up and left them hoping that his busted lip wasn’t for nothing.

Siwon needed to tell someone that he succeeded lucky for Leeteuk and Kibum they were the first one Siwon saw. “You guys it’s done!”  Leeteuk was the first one on his feet “Siwon what happened to your lip?” Kibum smiled “I think he looks better, don’t you agree hyung?” Leeteuk frowned “Be nice Kibum. Now what happened Siwon?” Siwon smiled even though it hurt to do so “I kissed Jaejoong.” Leeteuk and Kibum couldn’t believe Siwon actually did that “Pabo why would you do that!?” Leeteuk asked as he was trying to clean Siwon’s lip “Hyung it was your idea.” Leeteuk blinked once before smaking Siwon “I didn’t think you would actually do it!” Siwon stuck his tongue out at Leeteuk “Well I did and it worked so ha!” Kibum frowned “Don’t do that to Leeteuk he is your hyung.” Siwon just shrugged and walked away before Leeteuk and Kibum could ruin his good mood. “Siwon come back here! I’m still not done cleaning the cut!” Kibum grabbed Leeteuk shoulder don’t waste your breath hyung he is not going to listen to you.” Leeteuk just pouted and sat back down.

Jaejoong was staring wide eyed at Yunho never in his life had he seen Yunho that mad let alone hit someone. “You ok Jae?” Jaejoong blinked a couple of times before responding “You hit him.” Yunho frowned “So?” “But you have never hit someone before…” Yunho blushed “Well he kissed you and you looked so scared…” Yunho bit his lip to prevent himself from saying anything he regretted; Jaejoong smiled “Really that’s why you hit him?” Yunho felt his blush deepen “Well… yeah.” Without thinking Jaejoong threw his hand around Yunho and hugged him. Yunho just let himself get lost in Jaejoong’s embrace “I will always protect you Jae.” Jaejoong swore his heart burst without thinking he let his lips touch Yunho’s for his first time.

“Leeteuk can I ask you something?” Kibum couldn’t help but wonder why Leeteuk was so worried about Siwon “Sure Kibbumie.” Kibum suddenly felt nervous “Why where you so freaked out when you saw Siwon’s busted lip?” Leeteuk cocked his head to the side “Why are you asking Bummie?” Kibum blushed “No reason just wondering.” Leeteuk laughed “You know how I am Kibum when I see someone hurt I have to help.” Kibum smiled he couldn’t explain it but he felt relieved “Oh ok.”

Jaejoong jerked back a flush creeping into his cheeks as he realizes what his has done “Yunho… I-I am s-so sorry.” Jaejoong’s eyes widen as Yunho placed his hand beneath his chin “Well I’m not sorry.” Jaejoong swore he heard it wrong “Wh-” Suddenly he had Yunho’s lips on him again but this time he felt Yunho respond, after the need of air became too much for them they pulled apart resting their foreheads together “Yunho?” Jaejoong wasn’t sure what exactly what his was asking for but Yunho seemed to know “Jaejoong…” He took a deep breath before continuing “Siwon made me realize that I could lose you to someone else if I don’t speak up so I am. Jaejoong I love you.” Jaejoong felt like he was in a dream and he prayed that he would never wake up “I love you too Yunho, you have no idea.” With that Yunho close the gap between their lips again.

 

***yay Yunho finally confessed! Don't know when is the next time I am going to update since my cousin is visiting, either on tuesday or wednesday since I don't go to school on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday! Wooo I love being a Senior anyways I hope you likeede the chapter please leave comments

It means alot to me when my readers comment!

I never thought I would get so many subscribers (Does happy dance)***