Uncertainties

Blinded by Love

 

 

 “Jonghyun?” Leeteuk’s eyes went wide when he saw Jonghyun walk towards him and I thought Key was scary… Leeteuk thought before he felt Jonghyun’s hand come into contact with his lip, Leeteuk took a few steps back his eyes watering immediately; he never was good with pain “What the hell Jonghyun!?” Leeteuk winced when Jonghyun came closer towards him and grabbed him by his shirt, his eyes narrowing dangerously on Leeteuk “Next time don’t invite me over when you are in the middle of screwing with Key.” Jonghyun let go of him and Leeteuk breathed a sigh of relief “What in the world gave you that idea!” Jonghyun’s eyes blazed “Maybe next time you might tell Key not to mark your neck, it’s disgusting to look at.”

A hand flew toward his neck, Leeteuk had forgotten about it “You idiot! Why the hell did you punch me before I answered you!?” Jonghyun blinked once “Huh?” Leeteuk smacked his head “Why didn’t you ask me if it was Key?” Jonghyun winced never had he seen his hyung as mad as he was right now “B-because it was obvious…” Leeteuk took a calming breath in and shook his head, don’t get mad at him Leeteuk this is all part of the plan even if he did punch you… “Look Key was in the shower because I uh kind of spilled paint on him.” Jonghyun forehead creased with confusion “But what about the hickey?” Leeteuk scowled Kibum was so dead “That was all Kibum…” “But you just said-” Leeteuk cut him off “Not Key! Kibum my best friend… well until yesterday.” Leeteuk felt his cheeks flush as images of the night before flashed before his eyes. “You’re dating Kibum?” the question caught Leeteuk off guard “Um yeah…” Jonghyun looked too surprised for Leeteuk’s liking when he answered “Oh.” Leeteuk frowned “What?” Jonghyun just shrugged “Nothing I just thought he liked Donghae.” Leeteuk felt his heart squeeze painfully in his chest “What makes you say that?” Jonghyun shrugged again “He is always with him, well when he is not with you.” Leeteuk heart started to pound what if Jonghyun is right….

“I am so sorry hyung!” Leeteuk tilted his head in confusion as he was brought out of the horrible thought he was thinking about “For what?” Jonghyun looked down “For punching you…” “Yah, I should punish you! But I won’t.” Jonghyun pouted his hyung was making him feel guiltier “And why not?” Leeteuk smiled “Because I know you like Key.” Leeteuk smile got wider as he saw Jonghyun blush for the first time since he met him “Aha! I knew you did!” Suddenly Jonghyun’s hand was over his wounded lip “Hush hyung! Someone might hear you!” Leeteuk pried his hand away wincing in pain “And who exactly is going to hear us? We are all alone.” Jonghyun looked around and flushed with embarrassment “You never know hyung…” Leeteuk smacked him again “Stop being paranoid.”

“Hyung what should I do about Key?” Leeteuk laughed “Just ask him out.” Jonghyun’s eyes grew so big Leeteuk was actually afraid they might pop off his head. “No! Hyung I can’t, what if he rejects me?” Leeteuk gave him a reassuring smile “He won’t, trust me.” Jonghyun studied him for a moment “How can you be so sure?” Leeteuk shook his head “Because he almost killed me this morning, he thought I was cheating on you with Kibum.” Jonghyun smiled “Really? He would do that for me?” Leeteuk pouted “Yeah he didn’t even care that I was his hyung.” Jonghyun laughed “But I don’t know how.” Leeteuk gave him a small smile “Don’t worry I’ll help you with that.”

When Jonghyun finally left, he left Leeteuk with a feeling of uncertainty what if Kibum really love Donghea? Leeteuk shook his head but the horrible thought wouldn’t leave him, what if Kibum settled for him when he saw that Donghae was out of his reach. Leeteuk didn’t think he could survive that kind of pain and heart break if it was true; Leeteuk was so lost in thought that he didn’t even hear Kibum come in. As soon as Kibum saw Leeteuk he knew something was not right, when he sat down next to him he knew something was wrong when he saw Leeteuk’s eyes where watery “Teukie whats’s wrong?” Leeteuk blinked rapidly trying to get rid of the tears before they spilled “Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.” He tried giving Kibum a small smile and that’s when Kibum saw the busted lip.

“Who the hell hit you?” Leetuek was lost for a moment when he suddenly remembered Jonghyun punching him “Oh um Jonghyun kind of punched me…” Kibum felt pure rage fill his veins “I’m going to kill him!” He tried to stand up when he felt Leeteuk grab his wrist “Bummie can I ask you something?” Kibum saw a tear escape Leeteuk’s eye “Sure Teukie, what is it?” He pulled Leeteuk onto his lap “Do you… do you love me?”

***Ahhh I am so sorry! I feel so bad for making Leeteuk get punched :( Leeteuk gif SGBWell how was the chapter? Good? Bad? Awesome? Horrible? Please tell me :)

 

Comment and Subscribers are always welcome!***

LeeTeuk gif Don't Don