The End

Blinded by Love

 

The next day Eunhyuk was literally dragging Siwon towards where Yunho and Jaejoong where at. Sensing someone was approaching them Yunho looked up only to see Eunhyuk dragging Siwon towards them “Yunho I need to ask you something.” Eunhyuk said as soon as he reached them. Yunho just glared at Siwon which cause Siwon to step behind Eunhyuk “What is it Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk smiled “You see Siwon wanted to know if you would let him use the dance studio for one day.” Yunho stood up with a frown on his handsome face “And what makes him think I’ll let him?” Eunhyuk’s smile grew “Well I’ll just let him explain that himself.” With that said he steps to the side and pushes Siwon towards Yunho.

Sensing Yunho’s growing anger Jaejoong stands up and wrapped his arm around Yunho’s silently telling him to calm down. “Hello Yunho.” Siwon tried his best to smile; Yunho just scoffed “What exactly are you going to explain?” Swion swallowed before speaking again “I’m sorry I kissed Jaejoong but I had to because it was part of the plan, I didn’t mean to upset you guys.” Yunho was now utterly confused “Plan? What plan?”

“Eunhyuk’s plan to get you two together.” Eunhyuk’s eyes went wide as he tripped over his words trying to expain before Yunho directed his anger towards him “It was Kibum’s plan not mine! P-Plus Leeteuk was the one who told you to kiss jaejoong!” Siwon just stared at Eunhyuk “But you are the one who asked me to help you because you wanted to help Jaejoo-”  Eunhyuk screamed trying to stop Siwon from revealing anything else “Siwon!” Hearing his name being thrown in Jaejoong decided to speak up “Help me with what exactly?”

No way was Eunhyuk going to tell him but Siwon decided to speak for him “Eunhyuk decided to help you get Yunho, as a way of telling you thank you for taking care of Donghae.” Eunhyuk suddenly slapped his hand over Siwon’s effectively shutting him up. Jaejoong’s face broke into a smile as he suddenly hugged Eunhyuk “Oh thank you Hyukkie! Without your help Yunho and me wouldn’t be together right now.” Eunhyuk just stood there awkwardly in Jaejoong’s arms when Jaejoong finally let him go and turned towards Siwon. “And thank you Siwon for helping Eunhyuk, even if you did steal a kiss from me.”

Siwon smiled “As long as you guys aren’t mad at me for what I did then I’m good.” Once Jaejoong let go Yunho walked up to Siwon “I’m sorry Siwon you where just trying to help and I ended up punching you.” Siwon patted his back “No big deal Yunho I already healed so don’t feel bad.” Yunho’s eyes sparkled with gratitude as he pulled Jaejoong close to his body “Thanks Siwon for everything.” At hearing this Siwon tried his luck “Well… you can thank me by letting me borrow the dance studio.” Yunho smiled “Sure.”

Later that day Eunhyuk and Donghae where cuddling together on Eunhyuk’s couch as Eunhyuk told Donghae about how it went between Yunho and Siwon. Donghae smiled “And all this started with you wanting some space.” Eunhyuk felt a twinge of guilt and he pouted “I said I was sorry.” Donghae gave him a small peck “I know, but without you doing that Teukie hyung and Kibum would have never came up with those crazy plans.” Eunhyuk smiled and started to lean closer towards Donghae “Remind me to thank them later.” DOnghae’s giggle was cut off by Eunhyuk’s lips; Eunhyuk slowly pulled away “I love you Hae.” Donghae’s eyes sparkled at hearing those words “I love you too Hyukkie.”

***Sorry if the ending is crappy I have never been good at ending things nicely***