What is Siwon to do?

Blinded by Love

 

Jaejoong just stood there not believing that Siwon just kissed him even if it was just his cheek. Yunho felt his heart hit the floor as he saw Jaejoong touch his cheek, maybe Jaejoong really did like Siwon. Jaejoong finally turned around finding Yunho standing there, Jaejoong’s eyes widen he didn’t want Yunho thinking he liked Siwon when he just told Yunho the exact opposite the day before. Jaejoong cautiously walked up to Yunho “Hey Yun.” Yunho forced a smle on his face “Hey Jae, what where you and Siwon talking about?” Jaejoong frowned “Nothing really he just dragged me away.” Yunho felt his blood boil what gave Siwon the right to just take Jaejoong away from him, Yunho shook his head he too had no right to claim Jaejoong as his. “Yunnie come on we are going to be late to class.”

Siwon was giddy with excitement when he dumped into Kibum “Yah! Watch where you’re going Siwon.” Siwon bowed “Sorry Kibum.” Kibum studied him “Why are you so happy?” Siwon’s smile just grew “No reason my plan is just working perfectly!” Kibum just shook his head “You really need to find yourself a girlfriend.” Siwon smile didn’t waver “Great idea Kibum, you think Leeteuk would go for me?” Kibum’s eyes widen “I said girlfriend and as far as I know Leeteuk is a guy.” Siwon smile grew bigger “I know what you said.” Kibum frowned “What exactly where you and Leeteuk talking about yesterday?” Siwon acted surprised “He didn’t tell you?” Kibum fought the urge just to smack Siwon “No hyung he didn’t tell me.” Siwon just laughed “Good, see you around Kibum.” “Hey! Where are you going? Siwon come back here! Siwon!” Siwon just pretended not to hear him as he walked towards his class leaving a pissed off Kibum in the hallway.

Jaejoong groaned this was the class he was least looking forward to, the class where he had to sit next to Siwon for an entire hour. This is going to be hell Jaejoong thought as he sat down in his seat. Jaejoong felt like he was going to die by the time the class ended, Siwon kept touching his hand or leg and no matter how far Jaejoong tried to scoot without getting in trouble Siwon would just scoot closer to him.

Yunho swore he was going to murder Siwon by the end of the class, He couldn’t concentrate on the lesson his eyes were glued to Siwon and Jaejoong during the entire lesson. Yunho broke almost all his pencils, every time Siwon touch Jaejoong his hand would automatically clench resulting in another broken pencil. Yunho was waiting for Jaejoong to gather all his material when he saw Siwon approach Jaejoong, Yunho gripped his books so tight that his knuckles turned white. “Hey Jae you ready to go?” Jaejoong looked up at Siwon confused “Go where?” Siwon just smiled “You promised you would eat lunch with me today. Remember?”  Jaejoong mentally cursed himself for making that stupid promise and for forgetting that he made it in the first place. Jaejoong really didn’t feel like eating lunch alone with Siwon “Oh, umm… sure with one condition.” Siwon smile fell a little “What?” “Only if I can bring Yunho.” Siwon bit his lip as it trembled as he fought to keep a straight face “Sure if that what it takes.” Jaejoong smiled atleast he would have Yunho to protect him.

Lunch was pretty awkward for all three guys Siwon kept staring at Jaejoong while Jaejoong looked anywhere but in Siwon’s direction and Yunho well Yunho felt like he was in hell. Jaejoong was never really good when it came to silence so he decide to break it. “Yunnie can you please get me some ice cream?” Yunho didn’t like the idea of leaving Siwon alone with Jaejoong but he agrred as Jaejoong gave him a pout. As soon as Yunho left Jaejoong realized that he was alone with Siwon and for a split second he thought of catching up with Yunho but he decided against it because it would be rude just to leave Siwon by himself. “Jaejoong why are you avoiding me?” Siwon scouted closer to him “What are you talking about? I am not avoiding you.” Siwon frowned “Yes you are you didn’t even look at me when we were eating you just kept glancing at Yunho.” Jaejoong swallowed was he that obvious “Siwon I’m-” he came to an abrupt stop as he notice Siwon face inches away from his own “Jaejoong you know I like you right.” Jaejoong was frantically praying that Yunho would save him. “Jaejoong…” Yunho stopped at mid sentence as he saw Siwon crash his lips against Jaejoong’s right in front of his eyes.

 

***Here's the next chapter :) hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave comments and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it :) and thanks for reading***