Revenge

Blinded by Love

 

Leeteuk’s phone rang once again thinking it was Jonghyun calling again he answered without looking “Hello?” That’s when Ryeowook exploded “Hyung how could you!?” Leeteuk had no idea what he was talking about “Wookie what did I do?” Ryeowook wanted to scream at the top of his lungs “You told him didn’t you!” Leeteuk flinched “What happened?” When Kibum saw Leeteuk flinch he scooted closer until he was able to hear Ryeowook on the other end. Ryeowook let out a sarcastic laugh “He asked me out!” Now Leeteuk was even more confused “You said yes right?” Ryeowook let put a frustrated scream “Yeah I did.” Leeteuk looked at Kibum only to see Kibum as confused as him “So what’s the problem?” “It’s that him asking me out is too good to be true…” Leeteuk heart ached a bit hearing Ryeowook mumble those words “Ryeowook of course he meant it I-”

“I knew it you told him! Even after you promised you wouldn’t!” Ryeowook felt close to tears. Leeteuk didn’t know what to say he knew Ryeowook was close to tears by the sound of his voice “Wookie I know I promised but-” Ryeowook didn’t let him finish “I am so telling Kibum now!” Leeteuk swore he felt his heart stop; Kibum raised his eyebrows at the mention of his name and yanked the phone out of Leeteuk’s hand. “Tell me what?” Ryeowook felt his eyes grow big “Kibum I didn’t know you where listening.” Leeteuk jumped up trying to get his phine back with no luck. “Ryeowook if you don’t tell me right now I will tell Kyuhyun about when you-” Leeteuk suddenly screamed “Wookie don’t!” but his plea went unheard “It’s nothing Kibum Leeteuk just told me the name of his crush.” Leeteuk felt like dying on the spot “RYEOWOOK!” Ryeowook laughed nervously “Well bye!”

Kibum didn’t know if he should feel happy that Leeteuk liked someone or hurt because only one name flashed in his mind as the possibility “Is it Siwon?” Leeteuk blinked he swore Kibum sounded hurt when he spoke but he wasn’t sure he needed to know “Maybe why you asking?” As soon as the words where out and Leeteuk saw how hurt Kibum looked he wanted to take them back “Oh… does he like you too?” Leeteuk bit his lip “I don’t know…” As soon as Leeteuk said that Kibum’s mind was assaulted with the awful image of Siwon kissing his huyung. Before Leeteuk said he was joking he found himself pinned to the wall by Kibum “K-Kibum what are you doing?” Instead of answering Kibum just kissed him like his life depended it on that one kiss.

***Sorry if it a short chapter. I feel like I am focusing on Kyuwook and especially on Kiteuk much more than the other couple oops :) guess you can blame my biases anyways ahh wish me luck guys I have to do my speech tomorrow and I'm not entirley ready!! Eunhyuk Ryeowook Yesung Sungmin Leeteuk Kyuhyun gif rollercoaster ahh I feel just like teukie I am so not ready to give the speech!!

Anyways please comment! I feel like the story is getting unintresting... ohh and I would like to thank all the people who keep commenting (You know who you are) you guys make me smile :) and to all my readers and subrcribers Thank You!!!