Together?

Blinded by Love

 

Kibum was driving himself crazy at home so he decided to call up Ryeowook to see what was he up to and to see what he could tell Kibum about what Leeteuk and Ryeowook talked about. To Kibum’s luck Ryeowook didn’t answer his call so decided to try Kyuhyun. “Hello?” Kibum smiled at how bored Kyuhyun sounded “Hey Kyu where’s Ryeowook?”  “He is at home he wasn’t feeling well.” Suddenly Kibum’s mind was assaulted by images of Leeteuk and Ryeowook being together “Hyung! Are you ok?” Kibum was brought back by the sound of Kyuhyun’s voice “Uh yeah I’m fine.” Kyuhyun frowned he didn’t like being lied to “No you’re not; now tell me what’s bugging you.” Kibum stayed silent for awhile until deciding to tell Kyu “Leeteuk said he wasn’t feeling well either…” now it was Kyuhyun’s turn to stay silent. Kibum shut his eyes really tight wishing he hadn’t opened his mouth. “Kyu you ok?” Instead of answering Kyuhyun asked another question “Do you think they are together?” Kibum took a deep breath before replying “I really don’t know, if they wanted to hang out together they didn’t have to lie…” “Hyung how about we drop by to see if they are ok?” Kibum couldn’t help but smile at how Kyuhyun tried to hide his feelings toward Ryeowook “Sure Kyu if that would make you feel better.” Kyuhyun tried to down play his excitement “Thank you Kibum.” They tried Ryeowook’s house and to their disappointment nobody was home

Leeteuk and Ryeowook where sitting in Leeteuk’s living room surrounded by a lot of crumpled paper. They had been sitting there for hours trying to find a way for Key to approach Jonghyun with no luck. “Maybe we need a different approach hyung.” Leeteuk rubbed his neck “What do you mean different approach?” Ryeowook crumpled another piece of paper “Instead of making Key go for Jonghyun why not make Jonghyun go for Key.” Leeteuk sat up “That’s brilliant! But how?” Ryeowook thought for a moment “Why don’t you make him think you two are going out and if he confronts you just tell him he is mistaken and tell him to go for Key.” Leeteuk rubbed his temples “I don’t know… How am I supposed to do that without making Key suspicious?” Ryeowook frowned “How about-” He was cut off by the buzzer going of telling them someone was coming when suddenly the room was filled with Kibum’s voice over the speaker “Hyung its Kibum and Kyuhyun… umm… we were worried about you plus Kyu thinks Ryeowook is here and don’t worry, you don’t have to get up I have your extra key soo… we are coming up.”

Leeteuk and Ryeowook where just staring wide eyed at each other when suddenly stood up pulling Ryeowook up with him “Hurry! Pick up these papers and throw them in my room.” Both barely had time to throw themselves on the floor before the door opened. Kibum was kind of afraid to see what he would find that’s why he buzzed in before coming in. Kibum felt Kyuhyun tense up next to him when they entered the living room and they saw Leeteuk and Ryeowook both looking flustered and trying to catch their breath. “Kibum, Kyu what are you two doing here?” Kibum frowned “I told you why when I buzzed in…” Leeteuk blushed “Oh…” Kibum took a deep breath before asking “What where you two doing before we got here?” Neither of them missed the flash of panic that appeared on Leeteuk and Ryeowook’s face “Oh you know… we were just…” Ryeowook trailed of not knowing how to finish luckly Leeteukk jumped in “Talking! Yeah we were just talking.” Kibum felt Kyuhyun start to shke next to him and with one glance his direction he knew he had to get him out of there.  “Well we just wanted to make sure you guys were ok so we will be going now.” KIbum said rather hurriedly “Wait you guys don’t have to leave.” KIbum just looked at Ryeowook and smiled “Umm me and Kyuhyun kind of have plans already we just dopped by to see how you guys where… so bye.” With that said Kibum pulled Kyuhyun out the door.

 


***Well here's the next chapter! Ahhh I'm freaking out instead of working on my final speech I did nothing but write this and listen to Super Junior crap! But it was soo worth it! :)

Please comment! So what you guys think?***