Secrets

Blinded by Love

 

Leeteuk put his most innocent look he could as he answered Ryeowook “I’m not up to anything Wookie.” Ryeowook just shook his head “Fine don’t tell me, I guess I will just have to tell Kibum about that crush you have in him.” Leeteuks eyes widen as Ryeowook spoke “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about kibum is my friend!” Ryeowook just smiled “I saw the way you looked at him when you think no one is looking your way.” Leeteuk felt his whole face heat up “Fine I’ll tell you but you have to promise not to tell Kibum, because if you do I will tell Kyuhyun on your crush on him.” Ryeowook just stayed quiet his eyes shifting down and away from Leeteuk’s gaze, “Am I that obvious?” Leeteuk bit his lip, he regretted saying that to Ryeowook everybody knew how sensitive he was. “Of course you’re not I have just been paying close attention to you two for awhile. But please don’t tell anybody about what I am doing?” Ryeowook nodded in agreement “And what exactly is that hyung?” Leeteuk smiled “Well I am trying to get Key and Jonghyun together.” Ryeowook just laughed “You really love to play matchmaker don’t you?” Leeteuk nodded with a smile on his face “yeah it’s all Kibum’s fault.” “Hyung why do you want to keep it a secret?”  Leeteuk just shook his head “You have no idea how many people have come up to me and asked me for help in their love life and I don’t want to encourage anybody else, as for not telling Kibum I want to see if I can do this without his help.” Ryeowook smiled “Well… can I help you hyung?” Leeteuk hugged him “Of course Wookie! But remember our little secret.”

Kyuhyun didn’t know if it was just him that felt strange about what Wookie’s excuse, his thought where interrupted when he heard Kibum’s voice “Kyu are you feeling ok, you’re never this quiet?” Kyuhyun just nodded “Hyung I think we should go back and get Ryeowook.” Kibum studied Kyuhyun for a brief moment before answering him “But he said he would meet us in class.” Kyuhyun shook his head “They are up to something.” Kibum’s squinted his eyes “Like what? Plus Leeteuk would have told me.” Kyuhyun was getting very irritated at Kibum “Then why did Ryeowook lie?” Kibum frowned “What do you mean lie?” Kyuhyun stopped his at Kibum’s cluelessness “Ryeowook has always been smarter than Leeteuk when it came to math, so why would Ryeowook ask Leeteuk for help.” Kibum mind started to race why would Ryeowook lie to Kyu and him Wait… no Kibum take a deep breath no way Leeteuk and Ryeowook are… Kibum was shaken out of his thoughts by Kyuhyun “What if… what if Ryeowook likes Leeteuk?”  When Kibum saw Kyuhyun’s face he knew that this was more than Kyuhyun being curious but before he could ask Kyuhyun about it he was cut off by Ryeowook “Guys wait for me!” Once Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook running towards them Kibum saw all the worry in Kyuhyun’s eyes disappear immediately, Kibum noticed that Leeteuk was not with Ryeowook “Wookie where’s Leeteuk hyun?” Ryeowook just shrugged “He stayed talking to Siwon.” Kibum eyes dropped “oh.”

Kibum finally was able to ask Leeteuk what was going on after school “Hyung what where you and Wookie talking about during lunch?” Kibum saw a flash of panic flicker in Leeteuk’s eyes “Oh nothing important Kibummie so don’t worry about it” Kibum couldn’t help but feel hurt, didn’t Leeteuk trust him enough to tell him, Kibum just shook himself as if that alone would shake off the heavy feeling he felt on his heart “Oh ok… So you still want to go watch that new movie?”  Leeteuk mentally coursed himself for forgetting “Sorry Kibummie but I don’t feel well enough to go today, I just want to go and rest at home.” KIbum just tried his best to smile “Its ok hyung maybe another time.” With that Kibum left.

 

***So what you guys think of the pairings? I know KIbum and Leeteuk are very rare but what can I say they are my biases and I just put them together :) Please comments on what you think of the story cause I don't know if it good or not... so please leave your thought on the story I would really appreciate it! Love all my readers!***