Stupid Mistake

Blinded by Love

 

 

 Like everyday Eunhyuk was walking down the campus when he hear a very familiar voice calling his name “Eunhyuk!”  Donghae called as he ran down the crowded hall towards him. Suddenly Eunhyuk felt his whole body freeze up he didn’t know when but he would always feel his body suddenly start to heat up when Donghae was near him. I must be spending too much time with him I need a break Eunhyuk thought as Donghae finally reached him. 

 “Why did you wait for me Hyukkie?” Donghae pouted.

Eunhyuk let out a deep breath before saying “Donghae we need to talk.”

“About what?”

 Why am I feeling nervous its Donghae for crying out loud! 

“Eunhyuk! What do you wanna talk about?” Eunhyuk blinked once before spilling everything hoping he woulnd’t hurt Donghae by his request. 

“Hae… I need some space…” He looked down not wanting to meet Donghae’s eyes.

“I don’t understand?” Of course you wouldn’t make this easy for me. “I think we are spending too much time together… I know we are best friends and everything but that doesn’t mean we have to spend every second together, can we you know stop hanging put for some time?” Why do I feel like I’m breaking up with him? 

“Oh, if that’s what you want Hyukkie.” After hearing that Eunhyuks eyes snapped up to look at him “Really?” He studied Donghae’s face to try and see if he was lying. 

“Of course Hyukkie and don’t worry about me.” Donghae gave him a smile before turning to walk away but Eunhyuk stopped him “You are still my best friend.” Donghae’s face lit up “I know! See you around Hyukkie.” Eunhyuk was really surprised he thought Donghae would have a fit but he was wrong so he thought.

Jaejoong was walking in the bathroom to wash his hands when he hears sniffles coming from one of the stalls. 

“Hello? Who is here?” the sobs came to an abrupt stop as a voice filled with pain spoke “Jaejoong hyung is that you?”  Jaejoong’s eyes widen as a red nose puffy eyed Donghae came out. “Omo Donghae what happened?” Donghae bit his lip before more tears fell out of his beautiful eyes he couldn’t hold it in anymore he blurted out everything and threw himself at Jaejoong who barely had time to catch him. When Jaejoong heard what Eunhyuk told Donghae he was pissed off how anybody could turn Donghae away like that, if everybody knew how sensitive he is especially that stupid monkey. 

“Hey how about we go get some ice cream after school?” Jaejoong asked. Donghae immediately smiled “Please hyung!” Jaejoong laughed “There’s the Donghae I know and of course anything for this little cute fishy! Now come on we only have one class left so dry those pretty eyes and lets’ go.” Jaejoong felt Donghae tighten his hug “Thanks hyung.” “No problem now let’s go.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk you pabo why the hell did you tell Donghae to leave you alone! You know that you can’t go one day without seeing him or at least talking to him! Aish, I guess I’ll just find him after school and tell him I’m sorry. As Eunhyuk saw Donghae by his locker he quickened his pace but he stopped on his tracks when he saw that Donghae wasn’t alone, his blood boiled when he saw none other than Kim Jaejoong putting an arm around HIS Donghae! Donghae looked so happy with Jaejoong with him that Eunhyuk felt like he couldn’t breathe his heart hurt too much and he didn’t know why and it was his entire fault.

One week one WHOLE week Eunhyuk had to see Donghae be all clingy towards Jaejoong and it was driving him crazy! Especially when he saw HIS Donghae lean over towards Jaejoong and give him a kiss on the cheek. Calm down Eunhyuk this is YOUR fault for letting Donghae go! Take a deep breath just go over Donghae’s house today and talk to him. So right after school Eunhyuk hurried to his apartment to fix himself up then headed towards Donghae’s place. He rang the doorbell and as soon as he heard footsteps coming towards the door his heart started to race and his palms started to sweat. Why the hell are you nervous it’s just Donghae you are talking too. But when the door opened he felt his heart hit the floor as he saw Jaejoong open the door. 

“Oh hey Enhyuk how have you been?"

All Eunhyuk could do was stare at the man in front of him. Jaejoong was starting to feel very uncomfortable when Donghae came in “Jae hyung who is it?” Donghae’s heart felt like it was gonna burst into tiny pieces. “Oh Eunhyuk what you doing here?” “I hadn’t seen you on school so I thought you where sick.”  Eunhyuk replied trying to keep his tears at bay. “Well I’m fine.” Donghae smiled but he felt like he was going to collapse any moment luckily for him Jaejoong sensed his distress and held him up. Is he trying to rub it in my face that I lost him… “Well t…that’s good… well I’ll just go then.” Without waiting for a reply he rushed out the door.

You stupid monkey! It’s all your fault you had him and you just had to push him away didn’t you! Without Eunhyuk’s knowledge tears started to make their way down his face suddenly he found himself on the floor as someone bumped into him. “Omo Eunhyuk I’m sorry I didn’t see you.”  When Eunhyuk looked up it was Leeteuk the one speaking to him. Leeteuks eyes widen as he saw Eunhyuks tear stricken face “Eunhyuk you ok?” Leeteuk helped him up “Eunhyuk?”  Eunhyuk’s heart hurt too much he felt like he was going to die. “Hyung please help me please.” EUnhyuk said as stronger sobs ripped through his body. “Come you are coming home with me.” Eunhyuk could only nod his head as Leeteuk lead him towards his car. On the drive home Leeteuk could only come up with one person who could help him with Eunhyk and that was Kibum.