Unexpected

TaengSic or NOT!
"So shall we go for dinner now?" asked Sooyoung as soon as the clock hit 6pm.

"Aish okay okay let's go. Wait, someone call jessica-ssi please?" said Sunny

"I-" Taeyeon was about to volunteer but she was cut off by Yuri,"i will go!"

Yuri stood up happily and skipped her way to Jessica's bedroom door. Taeyeon just stared at Yuri's back with jealous eyes but she quickly pulled away when Krystal linked her arm with hers.

"Jessica-ssi, we are going for dinner now," informed Yuri as she knocked on the door gently.

Soon, the door creaked open and Jessica stood by the door awkwardly when all eyes were on her.

She had changed into a white simple sleeveless shirt but with a hot pants as bottom. Yuri gasped when Jessica smiled at her awkwardly.

"Omo she's beautiful.." murmured Yoona and Taeyeon caught that. She too, was mesmerized by Jessica's simple casual. It fits so well on her.

Taeyeon coughed a few times trying to stop her friends from gawking at Jessica. Her friends snapped away and Taeyeon pretended nothing happened.

"Jessica-ssi, let's go," said Yuri politely and she gave Jessica her arm to hook on.

Taeyeon watched as Jessica put her hand on Yuri's arm shyly and both looked up to face the rest. She cussed mentally but her face was emotionless.

"Baby, let's go now," said Taeyeon sweetly and she gave a peck on Krystal's lips in front of everyone. Krystal blushed furiously as Taeyeon was being so affectionate.

"Aye tae, don't PDA later alright," reminded Tiffany jokingly.

"We don't PDA. I always show her how much i love her any time, any where," Taeyeon winked at Krystal which made her face turn even redder.

Taeyeon grinned proudly when her friends made a disgusted face and she stole a glance at Jessica who seemed to be in their own world with Yuri.

[ What the ? Continue flirting then! Yuck! ] -Taeyeon

[ an eye for an eye. we shall see kim tae yeon ] - Jessica

Jessica continued giggling with Yuri at the front when the group of friends strolled to Krystae's favourite restaurant.

Yuri and Jessica were walking so far in front as they got too carried away by their conversation. Taeyeon and Krystal walked at the back as her friends kept shooting questions at them.

The high pitch giggling sound caught Taeyeon's attention every time. It made her mood darken each time. However, she kept it well so that Krystal would not be suspicious.

"Baby, why are you so quiet?" asked Krystal suddenly

"Huh me? nah. I'm just.. thinking.." said Taeyeon. It's true. She was thinking about what Yuri and Jessica were talking about. She was thinking about why Jessica would flirt with Yuri, is it because she likes Yuri?

"Hmm what are you thinking about then?" asked Krystal cutely

Taeyeon swung their interlaced fingers back and forth before she replied,"I'm thinking about you."

Her eyes were set on Jessica's back when she answered that. Then, after realising what she had been doing, she quickly looked at Krystal who was giggling. Her eyebrows raised up high as she didn't know what's so funny.

"I'm just beside you and you need to think about me? am i not giving you my attention enough?" teased Krystal and happiness was all over her face.

Again, Taeyeon's gaze lingered its way to Jessica's back and she chuckled sadly,"i hope you'd give me more attention."

That made Krystal even more worried and confused, she stopped and cupped Taeyeon's face. "Baby are you alright? did i do something wrong?"

Taeyeon flinched when the warm hands touched her cheeks. She looked up to meet Krystal's worried eyes and she sighed,"you didn't do anything wrong. I'm.. fine really!" She gave a smile to Krystal but of course, Krystal wasn't convinced.

"Tell me if you want to okay? i love you taeyeon," said Krystal and she kissed Taeyeon's forehead quickly.

Taeyeon smied genuinely when her girlfriend kissed her. "Hey there lovebirds! come in quick!" shouted Hyoyeon as she held the door opened for Krystae

Krystal took Taeyeon's hand in hers again and they scurried their way to the restaurant.

"Oh you bring so many friends today young lady! but the table is not enough for ten people. Do you mind if you have to split up?" asked the old lady

Taeyeon smiled at the old lady and shook her head,"it is okay. We will split up then."

The table could only occupy 6 people at maximum. Sooyoung decided that Jessica and Krystal should sit together at one table since they're sisters.

So the arrangement was : sooyoung, hyoyeon, yoona, seohyun, tiffany and sunny at one table while Jessica, Yuri, Krystal and Taeyeon at the other one beside them.

Taeyeon didn't really like the idea but she still went with it anyway.

"Jessica-ssi," said Yuri politely as she pulled out the chair for Jessica. Jessica sat down gracefully and thanked Yuri.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and slumped herself onto the chair. Krystal just took her seat quietly beside Taeyeon and linked their arms together again.

"What would you like to have, Jessica-ssi?" asked Yuri as she looked through the menu. "Do you want chicken chop? or steak?"

Taeyeon smirked when she overheard it and she said,"she likes beef noodles."

Jessic looked at Taeyeon blankly and Taeyeon slapped herself mentally for blurting out such thing.

"Oh really? sorry Jessica-ssi i didn't know that. So shall we have beef noodles?" asked Yuri with her charming smile as she flipped her hair

Taeyeon thought that Jessica would want to same order as her and she smirked in victory in her head.

"It is okay Yuri-ssi. I will have steak today. It is boring to always eat beef noodles anyway," replied Jessica and she smiled sweetly at Yuri but when her eyes darted to Taeyeon, the smile faded away almost immediately

Taeyeon felt a little embarrassed as she had told Yuri that Jessica would want beef noodles but she ordered steak.

"Yeah it is boring to eat beef noodles anyway." Taeyeon chipped in.

Jessica once again looked at Taeyeon and she saw how Taeyeon's eyes filled with disappointment

[ Why is she upset? is it because i don't want to eat beef noodles? what? it is weird. Aish stop it Jessica. Focus on Yuri~ ] - Jessica

[ She is saying that I'm boring? well fine then. it isn't my business too. She has her Yuri anyway. i have my Krystal. ] - Taeyeon

The old lady came to take their order and they had to wait for quite awhile for the food to be served

The other table was filled with roar of laughter while this table was quite awkward.

"Baby, i will go to the washroom for awhile okay?" said Krystal and she got up after Taeyeon nodded.

Taeyeon fished out her handphone and played with it while her girlfriend wasn't around.

"Jessica-ssi, do you mind if we drop the formality?" asked Yuri and Taeyeon listened attentively but her eyes were glued on the phone screen

"Yes sure Yuri," Jessica giggled and Taeyeon pursed her lips.

"Well then Sica, so.. how's your day?" asked Yuri and she chuckled as she realised how boring she sounded

Taeyeon's body stiffened when she heard Yuri calling Jessica by the nickname. She wasn't pleased at all but she had no rights to interfere.

"My day? has been good. because i meet someone new," Jessica smiled sweetly as she was referring to Yuri.

Yuri chuckled and put her arm slowly on the back rest of Jessica's chair. Jessica noticed it and she blushed faintly.

Taeyeon put away her phone and rested her head on her arms which were on the table. She was careful not to touch her wrist but she made the wrong move. The sprained wrist couldn't take the weight of Taeyeon's head and Taeyeon hissed in pain.

Jessica saw it and she was about to stand up but Krystal rushed towards Taeyeon coincidentally.

She slowly adjusted herself on her seat and watched worriedly as Krystal Taeyeon's wrist carefully. She saw how Taeyeon was wincing in pain and Krystal leaned forward to kiss on Taeyeon's forehead comfortingly

[ She has krys.. mind your own business jessica jung.. ] - Jessica

"Oh Yuri, can we go out and have a walk since the food isn't here yet?" suggested Jessica. She just needed some air, she didn't want to be around Taeyeon to see her acting lovey dovey with Krystal.

Taeyeon started to relax but she saw Yuri and Jessica getting up. Her hand was still in Krystal's and she seemed to be looking at her hand but actually she was looking at the standing duo from the corner of her eyes.

Jessica and Yuri walked out of the restaurant and Taeyeon saw them strolling slowly.

[ She doesn't even care if my wrist is hurt or not.. she just wants to be alone with Yuri.. ] - Taeyeon.

"Are you okay baby?" a voice pulled her back from her thought and Taeyeon smiled at Krystal. "I'm okay baby."

···

After they had their dinner, the seven friends walked back home respectively and Yuri promised that she would call Jessica later at night.

Krystal and Taeyeon were walking in front of Jessica who seemed to be in deep thought.

"You didn't talk to me much today taeyeon," Krystal pointed out sadly.

Taeyeon felt guilty as she had been feeling troubled for the whole day and she neglected her girlfriend. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just.. tired."

"Why are you tired?" asked Krystal caringly

"Hmm.. maybe because i didn't get enough rest? because you were all over me last night," teased Taeyeon

Krystal smacked Taeyeon's chest playfully and pouted,"it sounds so suggestive you byuntaeng!"

Taeyeon let out a hearty laugh for the first time of the day and she wrinkled her nose at Krystal. "You call me byuntaeng eh? then i shall be a byuntae later on." Taeyeon winked playfully and Krystal pushed her away lightly.

The duo were chatting and laughing but Jessica was at the back thinking hard.

She was quite far away behind and didn't realise that there was someone following her.

Someone ambushed her from the back and Jessica let out a scream. The person quickly covered Jessica's mouth and started pulling her away.

Taeyeon turned around quickly when she heard someone scream. Krystal watched as her girlfriend started running towards a struggling figure.

"Omo unnie!" Krystal came back to her senses and she started running too. But she lost Taeyeon when Taeyeon made a swift turn around the corner.

"Taeyeon! Unnie!" she kept calling but no one responded. It was dark at night and she knew she had lost track of her sister and Taeyeon. The last thing she wanted was to add in any more problem. So she decided to wait for them in the house.

It wasn't because that she didn't care, it was because she really couldn't do anything about it.

···

"Yah stop!" screamed Taeyeon when she saw the guy still trying to pull Jessica away. Jessica was struggling and kicking. Her shoes were gone because she was dragged all the way.

The guy stopped and turned around to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon trembled when she saw the intimidating look on the man's face. She was about to scream and the guy choked Jessica.

"I will kill her if you scream," threatened the guy. His voice was deep and Taeyeon felt disgusted

They stayed quite a distance away and Taeyeon put her hand over immediately. The guy chuckled evilly and didn't even care if Jessica was struggling to breath or not.

"Now run back home and find your omma kiddo," mocked the guy and he signalled Taeyeon to go away.

A shadow from the corner caught Taeyeon's attention and Taeyeon smirked. "Alright. Have her your way. Byebye."

Jessica's tears started trickling down as Taeyeon turned to leave. She screamed in her muffled voice desperately and kicked her legs in the air. The man pushed her to the wall and Jessica whimpered in pain.

She was wailing and screaming for the man to stay away from her. It got onto the man's nerves and he slapped Jessica's face harshly.

Jessica's face was bruised immediately and she backed away slowly until she was forced to the corner. The man snickered evilly and forced himself on Jessica.

Jessica punched and slapped him but it didn't affect the man. He kissed her roughly around the neck and his hands were roaming on Jessica's body.

He took off his shirt sloppily and Jessica shut her eyes tight when he took off his pants too.

"Yah bastard!" another manly voice shouted. Jessica opened her eyes slowly and saw a man fighting with the disgusting man.

"Jessica are you alright?" Taeyeon ran out from the corner and asked Jessica worriedly.

Jessica was frightened and she threw herself onto Taeyeon. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and let out all her tears.

"Shh it is okay now.. don't cry.." whispered Taeyeon and she patted Jessica's back with her unhurt hand.

"Miss, i will call the police okay? he's knocked out already," said the man who helped in the situation. Taeyeon nodded and thanked him politely.

Taeyeon pushed Jessica away gently and lifted her face up. She looked at Jessica's teary eyes and she wiped away the trickling tears gently with her hand.

Jessica hissed in pain when Taeyeon touched the burning cheek. Taeyeon flinched and took a closer look at the cheek.

She saw a huge hand print and she hissed angrily when she knew that the man had done it. She stormed her way to the man lying on the ground and gave him a hard kick on the stomach.

"Bastard!" she spat and wanted to kick again but the young man stopped her. "The police is coming soon."

Taeyeon gritted her teeth and went back to Jessica's side. She was awkward and didn't know what to do so she just stood beside her quietly while Jessica tried to compose herself.

"Taeyeon.. can you hug me?" asked jessica in a small voice.

Taeyeon looked at her in surprised and nodded. She hugged Jessica securely and Jessica clenched onto Taeyeon's hoodie.

"Wait a minute jessica," said Taeyeon and she broke away from the hug. She took off her hoodie and gave it to Jessica for her to wear.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled a little and Taeyeon smiled back before pulling her into another hug again.

···

After the police had taken down the statement, Jessica and Taeyeon walked back home.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked Taeyeon caringly

"Yes. Thank you," replied Jessica.

Taeyeon could see that Jessica was still scared as she kept looking around her and clenched onto the sleeves of the hoodie tightly.

Taeyeon sighed and put her arm around Jessica's shoulder. She drew her closer to her body and Jessica looked at her curiously. "Don't worry. I will protect you." stated Taeyeon firmly

Jessica gave a small sheepish smile at Taeyeon and held her head lowly so that Taeyeon wouldn't see it.

On the other hand, Taeyeon felt happy that she could be so near to Jessica but she was feeling guilty because she let Krystal on her own just now.

She fished out her phone quickly and dialled to Krystal.

"Hey baby are you at home?" asked Taeyeon and she thought she heard Jessica sigh.

"Yes. are you two fine?"

"Yeap. We are coming home now. See you later," said Taeyeon and she hung up.

When she put her phone away, she saw Jessica looking at her with a sad face. But Jessica quickly looked down and Taeyeon thought she saw wrongly.

[ Why would she be sad that i talk to Soojung? haha ridiculous. ] - Taeyeon.

[ She still cares the most about krys.. she saved me because I'm krys' unnie right? ] - Jessica.

---

---

TBC. hey guys, I'm going to overseas with my wife for about a week to celebrate christmas tomorrow. So.. I'm going to update again tonight to make it up for you all ok! :) comment! :)