Jessica Jung

TaengSic or NOT!
( FROM Scary Woman: come to my house after you have your lunch. Don't try to run away because i will be watching you ;) )

Taeyeon sighed and shoved her handphone into her pocket carelessly. Yuri noticed that and she bumped her shoulder on Taeyeon's to ask her why.

"That woman," replied Taeyeon irritably.

"She still doesn't wanna let you off?" asked Yuri amusingly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"She will never let me off. Gosh, she even asked me to wash her undergarments for her!" complained Taeyeon and Yuri broke into a fit of laughter.

Once again, Taeyeon could only roll her eyes at her heartless friend and continue sulking. She stared at the whiteboard mindlessly before the rest of her friends joined them.

"I see someone isn't happy," said Yoona in a sing-song voice.

"What's up my little friend?" asked Sooyoung in a gangster way and Tiffany slapped her arm lightly to tell her to stop.

Once her friends had quietened down, Taeyeon cleared and her friends paid her full attention.

"I'm going to continue suffering. She just doesn't want to let me off!" said Taeyeon and her friends started buzzing

"Yah! I'm having problems here and you guys don't even care!" yelled Taeyeon and the entire class went complete silent.

"C'mon buddy, we are thinking of a solution!" retorted Hyoyeon.

"You know what? there's no need to think of anything. I'm just going to show her that I'm a freakin' girl and she will let me off." spluttered Taeyeon as she slammed her fists onto the table.

"Are you crazy? i thought you said that she hates people who cross-dress? do you want her to kill you?" scolded Sunny.

"Yeah i agree. And, you're going alone. I doubt you'll be able to win her since you're so scared of her," said Sooyoung in a matter-of-fact tone.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth and scolded herself mentally for being such a timid person.

"Isn't there any other method?" asked Taeyeon softly

Her friends started discussing again and Taeyeon just sat there rubbing her throbbing temple. They didn't even care if the lesson was on-going and the teacher didn't dare to bother them.

"Uhuh!" Yoona snapped her fingers and exclaimed loudly. All eyes turned to her but she leaned closer to Taeyeon instead.

"Don't go to her house today. Let her know that you aren't scared of her at all. That tells her that she can't control you! And don't worry! Even if she comes to find you later, we will be by your side!" chirped Yoona and Taeyeon's frown turned into a smile immediately. But the smile was more of an evil type rather than a relief one.

"Yes!" Taeyeon started cheering and she couldn't feel any happier because she didn't have to see Jessica for that day.

---

Finally, the school ended and the group of friends went to the nearest fast food restaurant to have their lunch.

They were all chatting and giggling happily until Taeyeon noticed a familiar figure in the restaurant too.

She squinted her eyes to confirm that the person was just who she thought that person was.

"Excuse me for awhile," said Taeyeon quickly and she scurried off. Her friends watched in confusion and saw Taeyeon approaching a girl.

···

"Hello!" greeted Taeyeon happily after the girl spun around.

"Oh hey oppa!" chirped Krystal happily after she saw Taeyeon waving and smiling to her.

Taeyeon giggled and noticed that Krystal's friends were murmuring behind her. "Uhm.. well, i guess i will go now. I just wanted to say hi," Taeyeon smiled politely and decided to walk away.

"Hold on." Krystal grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and Taeyeon halted to turn and face Krystal curiously. "Do you want to go home together later? since.. you're going to my house too," suggested Krystal and she was smiling nervously.

Taeyeon didn't know how to reject the cutie pie in front of her so she nodded reluctantly. Krystal grinned and gave her a tight hug. "Find me when you're done eating okay!" said Krystal happily and Taeyeon couldn't help but grin at her.

"See you later then," said Taeyeon and she walked back to her friends. She sighed all the way back as she still had to face Jessica Jung later. Her friends noticed that and Yuri asked,"isn't that girl the one we helped that day?"

"Yeah she is." replied Taeyeon and she slurped her soft drink loudly to vent her frustration.

"And isn't she Jessica's sister?" asked Sooyoung with a mouthful of french fries.

Taeyeon nodded sadly and she in a lungful of breath before saying,"guys, I'm going to hell later on."

"What why?!" asked Yoona in shocked.

Everyone nodded and waited for Taeyeon to explain. "Krystal asked me to go home with her.."

"And you agree?" asked Sooyoung

"Why do you listen to her anyway?" asked Hyoyeon

"Ah i see you habour feelings for that little princess eh?" asked Yoona teasingly

"Do you like her?" asked Yuri

"She seems to be nicer than the Jessica Jung," said Tiffany

"Go for her then taeng!" cheered Sunny.

Taeyeon looked back and forth at her friends as they started shooting her questions and suggestions. She turned to Seohyun and put her hand up in front of Seohyun when she opened .

"Don't!" pleaded Taeyeon as she had enough of listening to her friends' nonsense.

"Unnie, i just want to go to the washroom," said Seohyun as she pressed Taeyeon's hand down and frowned. Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly and her friends laughed at her after Seohyun got up.

"Yah you all!" scolded Taeyeon and she chewed off a large bit of the hamburger.

"I don't like her. End of story," added Taeyeon when she felt her friends' gaze on her.

Her friends shrugged it off and didn't prompt her any further as they knew Taeyeon would just keep denying it.

After awhile, Taeyeon was done eating and she heard giggling sound from the tables not far away from hers. She turned her head out of curiosity and saw Krystal looking at her along with her friends.

Taeyeon flinched a little when she heard them giggle again and when she was about to turn back, Krystal waved at her.

"Do you want to go now?" mouthed Krystal and Taeyeon tried to hold back her laughter as it was funny. She nodded with a weak smile and Krystal made an okay sign.

"Bye guys. Wish me luck. If i never turn up for school tomorrow, please visit me at my grave." said Taeyeon and she faked a sob. Her friends laughed and clapped their hands hysterically. Taeyeon flicked Yuri's forehead because she was the nearest to her. "Owwww!"

"See ya soon taeyeon!" shouted Sooyoung and Taeyeon turned back to look at her friends who were behaving like monkeys. She shook her head and sighed as she approached Krystal again.

"Bye!" Krystal waved her hands at her friends and went off with Taeyeon. Taeyeon saw how Krystal's friends kept looking at her like as if she was a piece of meat. She quickly walked out of the restaurant with Krystal trying to catch up behind.

"Yah oppa! why did you walk so fast!" panted Krystal and Taeyeon turned back quickly. She was kind of surprised to see Krystal so far behind and she closed up the gap in between them. "Sorry i was just.. thinking about something," lied Taeyeon.

"Never mind." Krystal smiled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon chuckled and ruffled Krystal's fringe because she was looking so adorable.

"You're in such a hurry just now. I thought you wanted to see my unnie so badly," joked Krystal after they started walking again.

Taeyeon leaned against the tree along the pavement and she pretended to puke. "Yuck! who wants to see her!"

"Aish you're so bad! actually, my unnie isn't that bad you know," said Krystal

"But she's bad to me. So she's bad. BAD WOMAN. MAD WOMAN." huffed Taeyeon like a kid

Krystal giggled and that reminded Taeyeon of how her friends were giggling loudly while looking at her in the restaurant just now.

"Hey Krystal, why did your friends look at me while giggling just now?" asked Taeyeon curiously. She saw Krystal flinched a little and looked away nervously. That made her even more curious.

"Were you guys talking bad about me?" questioned Taeyeon as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Krystal quickly denied it and bit her lips when she saw how Taeyeon was looking at her.

"I... I..." Krystal kept repeating and she couldn't seem to find the right word.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" asked Taeyeon and she pretended to be angry. Krystal saw that and she sighed.

"I'm afraid that you'd be too surprised if i told you," said Krystal and she was trying to test the water. Taeyeon's angry look was replaced with a curious look. She scratched her head and tried to think why she would be surprised.

"You can't tell anyone if i tell you okay?" begged Krystal. Taeyeon eyed her for awhile and she nodded eagerly.

"I... I think.. i.. l-like.. y-"

"Yah why are you so late today?!" yelled Jessica.

Taeyeon pulled her gaze away from Krystal and saw Jessica standing in front of her with her hands on her waist, she was looking displeased. Taeyeon gulped and had totally forgotten what Krystal was trying to say.

"I'm so-sorry." apologised Taeyeon even though she didn't really do anything wrong at all.

Krystal watched Taeyeon run into her house and sighed in relief as she had almost confessed to her. They didn't even realise that they had reached their doorstep as they were too engrossed in their conversation.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" asked Jessica.

"What? me? no?" retorted Krystal and she gave Jessica a weird look before she scurried into her room. She was almost caught by her sister.

"Yah taengoo! why are you holding my sanitary pads!" Krystal heard Jessica yelling from her room. She giggled quietly as she knew that Jessica thought Taeyeon was a boy.

"W-what?! i was trying to tidy up! you threw them everywhere! lucky for me that they're not used!" shouted Taeyeon back.

Krystal opened her door and peeped through the small gap. She saw how Taeyeon shrink away when Jessica glared at her for talking back. No one talks to the ice princess that way.

Taeyeon moved away stealthily and Jessica tried to beat her up. Krystal opened her door wider and Taeyeon escaped hastily into her room.

"YAH OPEN THE DOOR!" screamed Jessica as she knocked on the door furiously. Taeyeon wiped off the sweat on her forehead and thanked Krystal.

"That was close," chuckled Krystal. She then looked at the sanitary pads on Taeyeon's hands and Taeyeon chuckled awkwardly. "You can have them," said Taeyeon and she put the pads on Krystal's bed. Krystal laughed and the two ignored Jessica who was still knocking on the door angrily.

"Kim Taengoo! If you don't come out now, i swear your life will be as miserable as hell!" threatened Jessica after she stop banging the door.

"Save me," whimpered Taeyeon as she looked at Krystal with puppy look.

"Okay," Krystal smiled sweetly and opened the door.

"KIM TAENG-"

"Yah unnie, listen to me first."

---

---

TBC