Unsaid

TaengSic or NOT!
"Taeyeon!!" shouted Yoona as she chased after the running figures. She saw Taeyeon trying to catch up with someone in front as that person was pulling Taeyeon along.

"Yoong save- save me!!" shouted Taeyeon helplessly and breathlessly. Her eyes were begging Yoona to save her but the person pulling her made a sharp turn which caused her to fall on to the ground.

"Get up!" ordered the person and Taeyeon looked up unsteadily. The sunlight was to glaring and Taeyeon had to cover her eyes a little to adjust to the brightness.

"Aish, i said get up," said the girl and she pulled Taeyeon up roughly. Taeyeon stumbled a little and came to an eye level with the girl.

"Who are you?" asked Taeyeon daringly.

The girl chuckled sarcastically and gave Taeyeon a dirty look. "Of course you won't know who am I. You're always surrounded by girls and you hurt them as well."

Taeyeon pursed her lips as she thought the girl was lecturing her. She felt a knock on her forehead and she stared at the girl. "Yah! what are you doing!"

"To hi-"

"TAEYEON!" Yoona came rushing in and pushed the girl away. The girl stumbled backwards and her back hit the wall which made her groan lowly.

"What do you think you're doing to taeng?!" questioned Yoona and she panted a little.

Taeyeon stood beside Yoona and rubbed her back as Yoona tried to catch her breath. The girl smirked slyly and walked closer to the duo.

"I do what i think is right." stated the girl.

Taeyeon and Yoona exchanged a quick look before Yoona asked,"who the hell are you?"

"Me? I'm KyungRi," introduced herself and looked at Taeyeon intensely

Taeyeon felt uncomfortable under the scrutinizing stare and she moved slightly behind Yoona.

"Alright, Kyungri? what do you want from Taeyeon?" asked Yoona patiently.

"Pssh, nobody wants her. Or maybe those blind girls want her," snickered Kyungri

Taeyeon clenched her fists and tightened her jaws. Kyungri smirked when she noticed it.

"Alright, for YOUR information, there are tonnes of pretty girls and handsome boys out THERE fighting for Taeng's attention. Unlike your pathetic hollow shell." spat Yoona vehemently

Taeyeon tugged on Yoona's shirt a little and Yoona took in a long deep breath to cool herself.

"That's why i don't get it." said Kyungri.

Taeyeon and Yoona looked back at Kyungri in puzzlement. "The girl i like.. likes you. But you treat her like a trash." continued Kyungri.

Taeyeon gulped as she noticed the tears in Kyungri's eyes were battling. But Kyungri sniffed and blinked away the tears, her expression turned as cold as the stone and said,"i will not let you have your happiness for as long as she doesn't have one."

***

Taeyeon and Jessica were cuddling on the bed on a Saturday night. Both girls were quiet and Taeyeon just kept Jessica's hair.

There were times when Jessica would look up to check if Taeyeon was asleep but all she saw was Taeyeon spacing out. She frowned but didn't make any sound.

On the other hand, Taeyeon seemed to be troubled ever since Kyungri's incident. It happened a few days ago but she felt something wasn't right.

Kyungri had been staring at her during lessons and Taeyeon felt intimidated. Whenever there's a girl confessed to her, she would be reminded of what Kyungri had said to her.

Three girls confessed to her in just that few days. She didn't get it. She had announced that she and Jessica were together but the girls didn't seem to be giving up.

She didn't dare to reject them as she was afraid that one of the girls might be Kyungri's crush. She just accepted whatever that was given to her by those girls and threw it away when she got home.

Jessica witnessed all these but she didn't make any complaint as she could tell Taeyeon was really troubled.

"Taengoo."

No response. Jessica pouted and pushed herself up from Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon startled when Jessica moved so suddenly.

"Something's wrong?" asked Taeyeon as she saw Jessica looking at her worriedly.

"No. What's wrong? why are you spacing out so often nowadays? I've been wanting to ask you but i thought you'd tell me on your own." said Jessica and she took Taeyeon's hand in hers.

Taeyeon looked at her hand in her lover's and spaced out again. Jessica rolled her eyes and let go of Taeyeon's hand.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where were we?" asked Taeyeon and she sat up.

"Seriously taeyeon? weren't you listening to me?" asked Jessica irritably.

"I'm sorry sooyeon. But.. I'm.. I'm just tired.." sighed Taeyeon

"Tell me. I will share your burden Taengoo." said Jessica softly as she cupped Taeyeon's cheeks

Taeyeon looked into Jessica's brown eyes and sighed heavily. "I'm in deep ."

Jessica was looking amused and she tilted her head slightly to the side. Taeyeon pressed her lips together and said,"remember that day when a crazy girl pulled me out of the classroom?"

Again, Jessica nodded and she had been wanting to ask Taeyeon what's wrong. But Taeyeon just wouldn't tell her when Jessica asked her on that day.

"She's Kyungri." said Taeyeon but Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to recall the name.

"You won't know her because she's always the quietest in class and she sits at the very end." added Taeyeon

"Did she... confess to you?" asked Jessica with a hint of jealousy.

Taeyeon shook her head and removed Jessica's hands on her cheeks. "She's scary."

"Why?" asked Jessica curiously.

Taeyeon didn't reply her quickly. Instead, she looked at her lover's hands and kissed on the fingers gently. Her mind drifted to that day.

She was contemplating whether or not to tell Jessica. She definitely didn't want Jessica to feel worried or jealous. But she knew if she didn't tell Jessica, she would be angry as well.

"So taengoo?" prompted Jessica

"Sooyeon.. Please, listen to what i have to say." said Taeyeon pleadingly.

Jessica narrowed her eyes and nodded skeptically.

"That day.. Kyungri told me about something which shocked me as well."

"She said there's a girl who likes me, but Kyungri likes the girl. She said she hates me because i treat the unknown girl like a trash."

Jessica listened to it attentively and Taeyeon her lip as she tried to think about how to continue.

"She said she won't let me be happy as long as the girl isn't happy." Taeyeon gulped and continued,"she scary."

"And?" asked Jessica as she still didn't get why Taeyeon was scared of the girl

"She said.. she said she would break us apart.. she would do anything for the girl.." mumbled Taeyeon and she grimaced.

"Taengoo.." Jessica called out softly and she realised why Taeyeon was scared. Taeyeon was actually scared of losing her instead of the girl.

"I don't want that to happen sooyeon. I didn't dare to reject any girl as I'm afraid th-that one of them might be the one Kyungri likes." said Taeyeon in fluster.

Jessica nodded and kissed on Taeyeon's forehead, hoping to calm her down a little. Taeyeon gave a weak smile and in a deep breath as she shut her eyes.

"She has been watching me in class. She hasn't made any move but i feel something bad is gonna happen." said Taeyeon with her eyes close.

Jessica looked at her lover worriedly and caressed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon felt her heart rate getting slower under Jessica's soothing touch.

Her eyes snapped open and said," i don't want to lose you Sooyeon."

Jessica smiled in bitter-sweetness and replied," i won't leave you."

***

Krystal was at home flipping through her magazine again. She knew Taeyeon was in the other room with her sister, but she couldn't do anything.

She still had to wait for one month before moving into the hostel. Her late night wish every night was hoping that Taeyeon would not come over the next day. But her wish was always unanswered.

"So what do you want to do now?"

Krystal turned her head to the side and looked at Amber who was fiddling with her phone.

"You know that I'm still angry at you right?" asked Krystal coldly.

Amber put away her phone and shifted closer to Krystal. She smiled at Krystal softly and said," i know. But what can i do to be forgiven?"

Krystal looked away and silence enveloped the entire house. She noticed that her sister's room was very quiet, unlike the usual time which always filled with giggles and laughters.

"Stop thinking about her krys. She does you no good." said Amber when she saw Krystal spacing out.

Krystal flinched and said,"i know."

"Alright alright. I'm sorry that i came to your house without your permission today ok? i made a duplicate set of your keys, i know. But can you talk to me?" said Amber patiently.

Krystal rolled her eyes and put away the magazine. She wasn't really angry at Amber for that, in fact, she was thankful for it.

At least she could have a company in her lonely time. "It's okay." said Krystal

Amber frowned as she still didn't get why Krystal was so cold to her. She sighed and tucked a strand of Krystal's hair behind the ear.

"I'm sorry about that day as well. I shouldn't have.. touched you inappropriately.." apologised Amber

Krystal close her eyes as the images of that day flashed through her mind.

She and Amber were arguing as Krystal had rejected Amber once again. She asked Amber to give her some time but Amber said she had waited for too long.

Then, Amber kissed her roughly and d her sensitive areas which made Krystal send a tight slap across Amber's face.

"Don't remind me of that." said Krystal and she stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Amber and she stood up too.

"To get water. Do you want?" asked Krystal

Amber shook her head and sat back down. "I will wait for you. I mean it."

Krystal smiled weakly at Amber and reached for the doorknob. She took big strides to the kitchen as she was afraid to bump into Taeyeon.

And of course, everything just had to be against her.

"Soojung?"

Krystal froze with her back facing the person she dreaded to see.

Taeyeon walked to Krystal and turned her around. "Is there someone else in your room?"

Krystal didn't bother looking at Taeyeon and she gave a quick nod in reply. Forget about the cup of water, she made her way back to her room hastily, didn't allow Taeyeon to respond at all.

"Again?" asked Amber nonchalantly

Krystal shut the door behind her back, as well as her eyes. She ignored Amber's question and the look on Taeyeon's face just now made her heart beat fast.

There was something about the way Taeyeon looked at her. It was as if she was begging Krystal for something.

Krystal shook her head, hoping to shake away the thoughts as well. Amber watched silently and she gritted her teeth as she got the idea why Krystal acted that way.

[ I will make you suffer, Kim Tae Yeon. ] -Amber

----

----

----

TBC. I'm feeling good today! And who wants a new story? ;) COMMENT AND TELL ME WHICH PAIRING YOU GUYS WANT. (Haha kidding, of course it will be TaengSic)