Taeyeon's GAY

TaengSic or NOT!
In Taeyeon's school, the girls had been bugging the other seven girls for three days since Taeyeon was absent from school.

"Aish this taeyeon, why didn't she tell us that she won't be coming to school again?!" complained Sooyoung after she managed to shoo away a bunch of girls.

"I don't know. Do you think that something happened to her?" asked Sunny

"Well, if something happened, she would have told us beforehand.. unless....... she's in an accident!!" explained Tiffany

"Yah don't talk crap! Taeyeon is fine i guess. no news means good news," said Yuri optimistically.

"Do you think we should give taeng a call?" suggested Yoona

"Yes we should. Man, i swear i will scold her if she skips school on purpose without us!" grumbled Hyoyeon and she cracked her knuckles.

"Unnie, shall we just go to Taeyeon unnie's house later?" suggested Seohyun wisely.

"Ah! why didn't we think of what the maknae has thought of! aigoo..." said Hyoyeon as she smacked her own forehead.

"Alright then! we shall hunt for Taeyeon after school!" joked Sooyoung and the girls broke into a fit of laughter.

···

"Good afternoon Mrs Kim, we are here to visit Taeyeon unnie," said Seohyun politely

The girls were behind Seohyun's back and gave their most innocent smile ever. Mrs Kim smiled back amiably and said,"taengoo isn't at home. She's staying over at Soojung's place for a week."

"Mwo? who's soojung?" asked Sooyoung curiously and she put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder

"She said Soojung is her new friend from soshi high.. but i don't know where she lives.. sorry kids." said Mrs Kim and she gave an apologetic smile

"It is okay Mrs Kim. I think we know who you're referring to. Good bye and have a nice day," said Yuri politely and the girls bowed to Mrs Kim respectfully before they left.

When they were quite far away from Taeyeon's house, the girls stopped and had a discussion.

"Psst, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" asked Yoona playfully

"Of course," Sooyoung smirked. The rest of the girls smiled slyly except for Seohyun, because she had been tasked to find out about the Soojung girl's house.

···

*knock knock*

"Hello, we are Taeyeon's friends and is Taeyeon here?" asked Tiffany with her eyesmile when she saw an unfamiliar looking girl in front of her.

The girl looked at the bunch of girls in front of her doorstep and nodded swiftly. "Why?"

"Can we come in?" asked Sunny hopefully.

"What if i said no?" the girl snapped rudely.

"Yah why are you so ru- TAEYEON!" Hyoyeon was about to scold the girl but she saw Taeyeon coming out from the room.

Taeyeon jumped up when she heard a familiar voice. She looked around frantically and then saw that Hyoyeon was jumping up and down at the door.

"Hyo?!" Taeyeon called out and rubbed her eyes as she thought she had seen wrongly.

However, the rude girl wanted to slam the door shut at Taeyeon's friends and Taeyeon shouted,"yah Jessica!" She quickly ran to the door and held it open for her friends.

Jessica scoffed and pushed Taeyeon away lightly, so that she won't hurt her. The seven friends watched as the two enemies start to bicker again.

"What's your problem?!" questioned Taeyeon and she opened the front door fully.

"I don't have any problem! i just don't want your friends to be in MY house!" snapped Jessica and she folded her arms angrily.

"Wow like i care," said Taeyeon sarcastically and she waved her friends in.

However, her friends didn't dare to step in as Jessica looked very intimidating.

"She must be the scary woman Taeng talks about," whispered Yoona fearfully.

The seven girls nodded in agreement and gulped when they noticed the intense staring competition between the two enemies.

"Do you want to die?" hissed Jessica and she did a cut-throat action.

"Do you kill?" mocked Taeyeon and the stare intensified.

"I kill midget," Jessica smirked

The both of them breathed through their nosetrils angrily and their faces were inch apart.

"Unnie?" a voice interrupted their staring competition.

The duo broke away with another deadly glare at each other and turned to the front door.

Krystal was standing among the seven friends with a puzzled look on her face. "What are you all doing?"

"Oh soojung, it is nothing. Just that this crazy woman here is mind other people's business again," explained Taeyeon nonchalantly and she felt a hard pinch on her back.

"Krys, appa and umma taught us not to let strangers in right?" reminded Jessica with a huge smile on her face.

Taeyeon kept her smile but her face contorted a little when Jessica pinched harder with her nails. "YAH CRAZY WOMAN!" yelled Taeyeon and she pushed Jessica away.

Jessica looked at her eyes and gave her the I-Win look. Taeyeon groaned as Jessica continued to smirk.

"Unnie, let me in first, and let them in. They're not strangers, they're my friends too." said Krystal as she remembered the gang were the people who helped her when she fell down last time.

Taeyeon turned to face Jessica and conveyed the message through her eyes. [ I win now aha! ]

Jessica clenched her fists and she was about to flare up but Taeyeon had already opened the gate to let Krystal and her friends in

"You! i will deal with you later Kim Tae Yeon!" hissed Jessica and she stormed her way back to her room. Her door slammed shut and all of the people in the living room jumped up except for Taeyeon.

[ That crazy woman. She thinks that she can have everything in her way huh. Last night after we came back from dinner, she kept lingering around me but ignored my presence! Now?! she pinched and screamed at me. What the hell does she want?! ] -Taeyeon

"Taeyeon? yeonnie?!" Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon's face and that made Taeyeon flinch.

"Oh yes?" asked Taeyeon a little nonchalantly as she was still wondering.

"Your friends are here, aren't you going to.. introduce them?" asked Krystal shyly and Taeyeon realised her friends were all seated on the sofa or floor.

"Oh yes yes. Uhm.. wait a minute," said Taeyeon and she coughed to compose herself again. She threw her thoughts at the back of her head and turned to face Krystal with a smile.

[ wait, they don't know that I'm with soojung! what the hell are they doing here?! ] -Taeyeon

Her friends seemed to have noticed that Taeyeon was flustered because they had found out about something.

"Yah taeyeon, just introduce your GIRLFRIEND to us already," teased Yuri and her friends all smirked at her.

Taeyeon shivered and looked at Krystal who was waiting for her patiently. Somehow, she saw a glint of happiness in Krystal's eyes. Maybe it was because Taeyeon is finally going to introduce her to her friends.

[ IT IS NOW OR NEVER! ] -Taeyeon

[ What is this midget trying to hide? ] -Sooyoung

The room fell into complete silence and Jessica suddenly burst out from her room.

"AH COCKROACH COCKROACH!" she screamed and ran her way to the group of friends

"Where is it?" asked Yuri and she stood up from the ground.

"In my room!! catch it catch it!" screamed Jessica and Yuri patted her back before she went into the battlefield.

The rest of the people waited in the living room and a few minutes later, Yuri came out with a dead cockroach in her hand. Jessica's face scrunched up in disgust and she asked Yuri to throw it away.

After Yuri was done disinfecting her hands, she went back to the living room and Jessica hugged her tightly.

"Thank you soooo much," said Jessica and her voice was muffled by Yuri's shirt.

Yuri chuckled and returned the hug. "You're welcome."

Jessica pulled away and looked up at Yuri. Yuri blinked her eyes a few times as Jessica was staring at her. Her face began to turn red as Jessica's stare was no joke.

"What's your name?" asked Jessica out of a sudden. The rest of the people watched as the two in front of them seemed to be in their own world.

"I'm Kwon Yuri, how about you?" Yuri gave her charming smile and Taeyeon saw how happiness flicker in Jessica's eyes.

"My name is Jessica Jung," Jessica smiled shyly and looked down on the ground.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped when she saw the shy Jessica. She had never seen this before and she felt a little annoyed to see her displaying this side to her friend.

"Nice to meet you Jessica-ssi," Yuri offered a handshake and when Jessica was about to take the hand, Taeyeon went in between them and smacked Yuri's hand away.

"Mwo?" asked Yuri with a slightly annoyed tone. She had just known a beautiful girl and Taeyeon had to ruin it.

"Don't you.. want to know about soojung?!" Taeyeon made up and excuse. She heard Jessica scoff softly behind her and she turned to face her. "And for you, i thought you didn't like my friends? so go back to your room eh."

Jessica took in a long deep breath to calm herself so that she would not flare up in front of the charming girl she had just met. She gave a forced smile to Taeyeon and said between her gritted teeth,"Yuri-ssi helped me to catch the cockroach. I just want to thank her."

Taeyeon felt somehow unhappy that Yuri was all Jessica could talk about. "It is just a stupid cockroach. I can catch it too, just that my wrist is broken!"

Jessica snickered at Taeyeon and she couldn't contain herself anymore,"well, that's your business. You didn't catch it afterall! Go back to your soojung."

The seven friends tensed up again when they saw how the two were going to fight again. But they caught the jealousy in Jessica's tone at the end of the sentence.

"Unnie, what are you talking about. Taeyeon didn't mean to fight with you," said Krystal hurriedly so that world war infinite will not start again.

"Whatever." Jessica rolled her eyes and Taeyeon did the same. She sat herself down beside Krystal again and Krystal rubbed her back.

"Oh Yuri-ssi, can we exchange number?" asked Jessica cutely. Her tone and attitude changed drastically which made Taeyeon even unhappier.

"Sure," Yuri smiled and took out her phone. Jessica did the same and Taeyeon was about to stand up to stop them but Krystal was holding onto her arm tightly.

She didn't know why, but she didn't like the fact that her friend was flirting with her enemy.

Or maybe, she didn't like it when Jessica flirts with other people

"Okay done." Yuri smiled and they took back their phone from each other.

Jessica gave another shy smile before she made her way back to her room but Yuri held onto her wrist. "Can't you stay here?"

Everyone looked at them as if they were watching a show but Taeyeon was poking her inner cheek with her tongue as she felt extremely annoyed.

"Sure." Jessica smiled and looked around the living room to find an empty space.

There was a space beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon smirked on the inside as she thought Jessica would sit beside her. But, to everyone's surprise, Jessica chose to sit on the cold hard floor instead.

Taeyeon huffed silently and decided to ignore Jessica.

"So.. taeyeon?" probed Yoona

Taeyeon coughed and ran her fingers through her hair. That caught her friends' attention. "Omo you let your hair down!" said Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled and shrugged. She looked at her girlfriend who was smiling happily.

"Alright. I guess i don't have to hide it anymore. Krystal, who is also soojung, is my girlfriend. We are together for a month already." explained Taeyeon and she intertwined her fingers with Krystal.

Krystal gave a sheepish smile and laid her head on Taeyeon's shoulder like a kitten.

"Ah we knew you're gay!" teased Yuri

"Yeah whatever. But I'm only gay for her. There's no other girls I'm interested in," said Taeyeon nonchalantly and she took a quick glance at Jessica.

Jessica's face was straight and cold. She didn't seem to be affected.

"Anyway, Soojung, this is Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny," said Taeyeon as she pointed to her friend one by one.

"And guys, this is Krystal Jung Soo Jung, my girl," said Taeyeon proudly as she hugged Krystal around the shoulders.

Her friends said hi and waved as Krystal did the same to them. But in the midst of the greeting, Taeyeon thought she heard a scoff from Jessica's direction.

But when she turned to look at her, Jessica looked away as if it was none of her business. Taeyeon bit her inner cheek and decided to shrug it off.

"Why are you staying over here and didn't go to school?" asked Tiffany after awhile.

"Oh, i injured my wrist and the doctor gave me a week of mc. i didn't want my parents to know about it so i decided to stay here," explained Taeyeon as she showed he injured wrist even though her friends had already seen it.

"I see.." Tiffany nodded.

"So.. you guys came to look for me because i didn't go to school?" asked Taeyeon playfully.

"Part of it. We also wanted to know who's this Soojung girl exactly. And we are right!" chirped Sooyoung.

"Also, the girls in the school miss you so much that they have been bugging us over the pasr three days!" complained Yoona and she quickly slapped when she saw Taeyeon glaring at her.

Krystal looked at Taeyeon as if she was asking an explanation and Taeyeon chuckled nervously. "You see.. uhmm my girls.. no i mean the girls in the school are crazy about me.. yeh.."

"Why didn't you tell me about it before?" asked Krystal suspiciously.

Taeyeon looked away from Krystal's narrowed eyes and she threw a deadly glare at Yoona who was apologising frantically. The rest of the friends just watched quietly.

"I didn't think that it was necessary. Plus, the rest of the girls are nothing to me!" said Taeyeon firmly

Krystal was eyeing Taeyeon for awhile and she remembered there were people with them so she decided to forgo it.

"Alright, but you can't hide anything from me again anymore okay?" said Krystal cutely and she pinched Taeyeon's nose.

"Aww so cute. Our taengoo has finally found her love!" exclaimed Hyoyeon dramatically and Sooyoung joined in with her fake sobs.

"Taengoo?" a voice caught Taeyeon's attention.

Jessica was looking at Taeyeon with piercing glare as the name reminded Jessica that Taeyeon lied to her. Taeyeon gulped unconsciously and pretended she wasn't affected by the glare.

"Oh taeyeon's nicknames are tae, taeng, taengoo and byuntaeng!" explained Yoona happily and Taeyeon glared at her again when she mentioned the last nickname.

Yoona shrunk away slowly and avoided Taeyeon's glare. "Byuntaeng?"

Taeyeon turned to face krystal with a flustered look on her face and she waved her hand in front of Krystal. "It isn't what you thought it was!"

"Then?"

"Just..." Taeyeon's voice trailed off and rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"Aish. Once, Taeyeon went into the shower room when the girl was completely . The best part was, Taeyeon was playing with her phone but the girl thought that she was filming her body!" explained Yuri and everyone burst out laughing again. Jessica giggled too and Taeyeon didn't like it, because she assumed that Yuri made the joke so Jessica laughed along.

"Ha-ha not funny," said Taeyeon bluntly and she looked at Krystal who was stifling her laughter. She heaved a sigh in relief when she knew Krystal wasn't angry or anything.

"Guys, shall we go out for dinner later?" suggested Hyoyeon and everyone agreed.

They turned to look at Jessica who seemed space out and Yuri nudged her lightly. "Do you want to go for dinner with us later?"

Jessica looked at Yuri with a smile and nodded without hesitation. Yuri grinned and Taeyeon stood up abruptly from the sofa

"I'm going to the toilet to puke. Someone is acting so flirty right now," said Taeyeon and she walked to the back.

Everyone looked at each other and Hyoyeon whispered to Yuri,"is she talking about you?"

"Don't think so.. she isn't like this whenever i flirt." Yuri pointed out. Then everyone turned to look at Jessica.

Jessica flinched when all eyes were on her. "What? do you think that she's talking about me? she doesn't even care about me and as if i care," Jessica pointed out.

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to figure out who was Taeyeon referring to.

"Why is she so sensitive today?" asked Tiffany softly.

"Uhm Jessica-ssi, I'm sorry if this offended you. But, you can't seem to get along with Taeyeon," said Yuri.

Krystal kept quiet as she knew it better than anyone that her sister and her lover couldn't get along.

Jessica shrugged and said,"i hate her and she hates me. That's it."

Little did they know that Taeyeon overheard their conversation. Taeyeon's mood went low when she heard Jessica say that she hates her even though she knew it.

She washed her face with cold water and looked at herself in the mirror.

[ What am i feeling? i hate her right? why is my heart getting weird feeling when she said that she hates me? is it because i care? no no. i love soojung. Yes Jung Soo Jung. ] -Taeyeon.

···

Everyone chatted for an hour in the living room but Jessica excused herself to her room.

She shut the door behind her and heard Taeyeon's ahjumma laughter. Her lips tugged upwards from the corner but she quickly wiped it off.

[ Argh her stupid laughter. She's stupid! yes stupid! acting so lovey dovey with krys after she came back fron the toilet. What? she thinks that i have no eyes? gah! wait.. why do i even care about it? i don't care right! Or i care..? no no. I like Yuri. Yes Yuri. Oh that tanned skin.. yumz.. but Taeyeon's light skin looks more appealing... what?! argh Jessica stop thinking about that midget! ] - Jessica

Jessica suffocated herself with her pillow and she screamed her lungs out to empty the heavy feeling in her chest. Her muffled scream was not heard by the people in the living room who were laughing hysterically

But there were two people in the living room wondering what was she doing in her own room.

Their eyes constantly darted to the closed door and faked laughter just so that they wouldn't get caught..

---

---

UPDATED. how about another update at this evening? :) comment! :D and TaengSic won't get together so soon. don't you worry about Krystal too! :)