Excuse You

TaengSic or NOT!
"Where's she?"

"How would i know!"

"It is 8 already and she isn't in class.."

"Calm down little friend! maybe she's late!"

"But she isn't replying my message!"

"Right. Taeng, you've been asking me where the hell is sica since 7 45am. Then you're like so depressed when you came to school this morning, what happened?"

Taeyeon glanced over at Jessica's seat and then looked at Yuri with a helpless look. "History is repeating itself."

***

"Alright class, let me introduce you to a new classmate.. but she's late so yeap, this is Jessica Jung who advanced to the first class from the third. She did well for last school term, let's put our hands together and welcome her!"

Everyone applauded, except that the 8 girls were more enthusiastic.

"Taeyeon, can you tell Jessica where's her seat?" instructed Mr Ok

Taeyeon nodded and looked at Jessica softly before pointing to the seat next to her. She knew why Jessica stared at her coldly instead of jumping into her arms right now.

"Can i not sit with her Mr Ok?" requested Jessica and the class went completely silent.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exchanged glances as they felt something wasn't right. Yoona too, shot a look at Taeyeon as if to ask her to explain instantly.

Yuri who was sitting behind Taeyeon, tapped her fingers on the table to clear the awkward silence.

"Yah, who do you think you are? No one rejects Taeyeon's offer!" scoffed a girl from the back.

Taeyeon turned around and stared at the girl who was standing up. It was Gyuri, who had a long crush on Taeyeon since the first day of school.

"Will you shut up?" said Taeyeon coldly and she looked back to the front.

Gyuri frowned sadly and sat down slowly. She looked at the back view of Taeyeon and sighed inaudibly. That didn't go unnoticed to Kyungri, a quiet girl who always didn't care about the class' affairs.

"Alright. Jessica, I'm afraid you can't. Taeyeon is the class president and you've to listen to her. So please.." said Mr Ok gently as he didn't want to press the wrong button.

"Right." Jessica walked down the aisle coolly and sat her down beside Taeyeon. She opened up her textbook and stared straight ahead, didn't acknowledge Taeyeon's presence at all.

Taeyeon sighed and broke her gaze away from her girlfriend. She took out her textbook too but left it on the table.

"Alright class, turn to pg 207 and read the part on hormones first." said Mr Ok in his blaring voice.

Everyone turned to the page hastily and began to read while Mr Ok distributed some essential notes.

Taeyeon had her eyes glued on the cover of the textbook and her mind was somewhere else.

She peeped at Jessica who looked so engrossed in reading and pressed her lips tightly. "Princess.."

The girl didn't budge. She read the last word in that part and laid her head on the table instead of replying Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gave up as she knew Jessica was a stubborn girl, if you still remember about how Jessica treated Taeyeon before they fell in love.

***

It was finally lunch break and the first thing Taeyeon did was to follow Jessica to the rest room.

"Sooyeon. Sooyeon!" Taeyeon ran after Jessica who slammed the cubicle door right into her face.

"Damn it! open up! what's wrong with you! i know there's something wrong but will you tell me what is it?!" hissed Taeyeon and she was heaving angrily.

Jessica made no sound and she flushed the toilet. She opened the door casually which made Taeyeon's jaw drop as she seemed to be so unaffected.

She proceeded to wash her hands and was about to exit the wash room when Taeyeon pulled her arm.

"Sooyeon, don't test my patience. I demand an answer from you." Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

Jessica refused to look at Taeyeon and she stared at the ceiling instead. Taeyeon sighed in exasperation and let go of the arm. "Why?"

Still, no answer was given. Taeyeon was left puzzled when Jessica pushed her against the wall suddenly.

Right now, Taeyeon was in between Jessica's lean arms and Jessica stared right into her dark eyes.

"Why? Taeyeon, are you asking me why?" chuckled Jessica sarcastically. Taeyeon gulped as Jessica looked scary.

"Y-you've to tell me what's wrong, r-right?" Taeyeon shivered a little when Jessica inhaled sharply. She thought Jessica might flare up anytime.

"It's always about you." said Jessica and she pushed herself off from the wall. There was a huge gap in between Taeyeon and her.

"Is it because of something that Amber said last night? about Soojung?" questioned Taeyeon and she inched closer to Jessica.

Jessica folded her arms and nodded without looking at Taeyeon. "We've only been together for about a month. It has been so long, but Krys still can't forget about you."

Taeyeon her dry lip as she didn't know what to reply. She tried to find words to say but couldn't find any.

"Taeyeon, she told me that she truly loves you." said Jessica in a rather coarse voice that sounded like it was about to break.

"She said she tried to love Amber, but.. she couldn't force love."

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she knew something was going to happen. "What-"

"She is so in love with you, taengoo." Jessica smiled bitterly and wiped away the falling tear.

"I don't care! i only love you! you're not pushing me to her right?!" Taeyeon grapped Jessica's arms and shook her.

Jessica stared at her as if Taeyeon was crazy and she said,"are you nut? why would i push you to her? gosh, I'm not crying, it is just that i stare at the ceiling for too long and my eyes are dry."

Taeyeon was left speechless. She nodded in defeat and backed away to listen to Jessica.

"So we talked. She said that she wants to move to the school hostel, just so that she won't have to see you anymore." continued Jessica.

Taeyeon nodded her head and waited for Jessica to continue but Jessica didn't.

"Uhm.. that's all?" asked Taeyeon.

"Uhuh?" replied Jessica with a frown.

"Okay.. so why were you so angry just now? and you didn't reply my message!"

"Because i was jealous."

"WHY?!"

"Because you protected her last night."

Taeyeon looked extremely defeated by her jealous girlfriend and she asked,"but won't you be angry if i stood there and watched instead of helping your sister?"

Jessica pondered for awhile and replied,"i will be angry because you didn't help her. But i will get jealous because you help her."

It was utterly ridiculous for Taeyeon. She could never do things right when it comes to her oh-so-troublesome girlfriend.

"So tell me, is this enough?" Taeyeon leaned in and kissed on the pink lips of her girlfriend before she pulled away to see her reaction.

"Hmm.. nope if you didn't carry me back to class." joked Jessica but Taeyeon took it seriously.

She swept her feet off the ground ans walked out of the washroom with people staring at them. That scene broke many girls' hearts but it made Jessica's heartbeat fast. She blushed and hid her face in the crook of Taeyeon's neck.

"Omo.. taeyeon-ssi.."

A lot of comments were made but Taeyeon didn't give a damn. She carried her princess all the way back to the classroom and put her down on her seat gently.

"We'll continue to discuss about it at home alright. Now, you'll have to teach me hormones," said Taeyeon and she grinned at Jessica who still hadn't recovered from the overwhelming emotions.

"Taeyeon-ssi, can we talk?"

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder a little and frowned as she didn't recognise the girl. "Who are you? if you're going to confess to me, save it. I already have a girlfriend now."

"Pssh, don't think too highly of yourself. Let's go."

Taeyeon was dragged out of the classroom by the unknown girl and Jessica was still too shocked to react. It was when Taeyeon disappeared from her vision then she called out Yoona who was in the class.

"Y-yoona! save taengoo!!!"

---

---

SHORT UPDATE BUT YEAH. i hope to have my new story up soon :> STAY TUNED :D