Fire and Water II

TaengSic or NOT!
It was 3pm in the afternoon but Krystal wasn't back yet. Taeyeon and Jessica had been watching some random films on tv for the past 3 hours. They would have a small talk once in awhile like,"do you need water?" "Shall we watch this?" "Is soojung coming back yet?"

The replies from the both of them were usually a nod or a small smile. However, it was comfortable for the both of them to stay quiet.

"Taeyeon!" exclaimed Krystal excitedly when she saw Taeyeon in the living room watching film with her sister.

Taeyeon jumped up immediately and grinned widely as she waited for her girlfriend to come into her embrace. Krystal shut the door and ran to Taeyeon as if she hadn't seen her for years.

"I miss you so much!" said Krystal and she tightened the hug around Taeyeon's neck. Right now, she was sitting on Taeyeon's thighs with Taeyeon's arms around her waist while hers around Taeyeon's neck.

They had forgotten about Jessica who was awkward with the intimacy between her sister and Taeyeon. She coughed a little and Krystal broke away from the hug.

"I'm.. going to my room," said Jessica awkwardly and she stood up quickly. Krystal just gave her a nod with a grin because she was too happy to see Taeyeon.

"Have you eaten baby?" asked Taeyeon caringly. Krystal arched an eyebrow when she heard Taeyeon calling her baby.

"Baby?" teased Krystal. Taeyeon blushed and scolded herself mentally for picking up such thing through thoe english films

Krystal giggled as she saw Taeyeon blush and she cupped Taeyeon's cheeks. "I like it, baby."

Taeyeon chuckled softly and gave a quick peck on Krystal's lips. Krystal pouted and frowned after Taeyeon pulled away.

"Why?" asked Taeyeon as she saw the displeased look on Krystal's face.

"I want a kiss," said Krystal childishly. Taeyeon giggled and pulled Krystal in for a deep long kiss. She broke away and smiled when she saw Krystal blushing.

"You asked for a kiss and you're shy now," teased Taeyeon and she pinched the rosy cheeks of Krystal.

Krystal slapped Taeyeon's hands away and massaged her red cheeks. "Whatever. What did you do when i wasn't at home?"

"Hmm.. first, i had my brunch. then i waited for you to come home!" said Taeyeon and she grinned at her girlfriend.

"You just did that? Aww that's so sweet of you," cooed Krystal and she gave Taeyeon a peck on the nose. Taeyeon giggled and slapped Krystal's lightly. "Get up, my legs are going to break soon." joked Taeyeon.

"Yah! am i that heavy?!" Krystal pouted and smacked Taeyeon's chest before she got up.

Taeyeon just giggled and watched as her girlfriend move to sit beside her. "Baby, can i ask you something?"

"Sure," replied Taeyeon and she turned to face Krystal to give her the fullest attention

"You see.. Can you stop wearing caps and hoodie? i want to see the girly side of you," mumbled Krystal and she played with Taeyeon's finger

"Why do you want that?" asked Taeyeon as she didn't get why Krystal wants her to stop dressing like a boy. They had been together for a month or so now and she always dressed like a boy.

"Because.. because.. aish no reason.. i just want you to~" whined Krystal. Taeyeon chuckled and Krystal's ponytail with her unhurt hand.

The two set into silence as Taeyeon was thinking through it. If she suddenly dressed like a girl again, the whole school would go berserk with excitement. But if she continued to dress like a boy, her girlfriend would be disappointed.

Whatever it is, her girlfriend is her priority. She bit her lip and looked back to Krystal who was waiting for her answer. "Alright."

"Really?!" squealed Krystal excitedly. Taeyeon laughed out loud and nodded her head while she stifled her laughter.

"I love you so much baby~" said Krystal as she pulled Taeyeon into another tight hug again. Taeyeon just rubbed her back and they stayed in each other embrace for awhile.

···

Meanwhile, Jessica was eavesdropping their conversation from her room. She stuck her ear closely to the door and heard Krystal asking Taeyeon what did she do before she came home.

Jessica frowned as she heard Taeyeon's reply. "What? she didn't tell krys that we ate together and we watched films together?" muttered Jessica to herself.

She bit her lip as she tried to focus on the conversation. Then, she heard Krystal requesting Taeyeon to stop dressing like a boy.

"Why? She looks handsome in boys' clothes anyway.." mumbled Jessica again.

She smacked her forehead as she realised what she had just said. "What did i say?! Oh no. i hate people who cross dressed. I hate hate hate!"

She then stood up swiftly and slumped onto her bed. She splayed her arms and legs on the bed as she stared at the ceiling blankly.

"Why am i feeling so frustrated now? aish.. i should just do my homework and forget everything. Yeap yeap. Hwaiting Jung!"

She jumped out of the bed and walked over to her study table. The motivation faded away as soon as she opened her textbook. "Chemistry.. yuck.."

Jessica stared at the book with puzzled look on her face as she couldn't get a thing at all. She closed her book irritably and decided to ring Taecyeon for help.

"Hello?"

"Hey Taec!"

"Oh hey jess!! what's up?"

"I need help for chemistry. We have no chemistry at all gosh.. are you free now?"

"Hmm think so.. why?"

"Can you come over to my house and teach me?"

"Hmm.. do you mind if i bring someone along?"

"Nope. I will give you my address okay? see you later. bye!"

"Okay bye."

Jessica tossed her phone on her bed and she decided to hit for a shower first.

···

"Yes?" asked Krystal when she opened the front door. Two muscular guys were standing in front and she remembered the taller one.

"Taecyeon-ssi?"

"Oh Krystal-ssi! hey, jess asked me to come over and teach her chemistry. do you mind?" asked Taecyeon politely.

Krystal chuckled and shook her head. She opened the door and let the guys in. "Wait there first. I will ask my unnie to come out."

Taecyeon and the guy sat down on the sofa. They were chatting for awhile and Taeyeon came out from Krystal's room to pour herself some water.

She saw the familiar looking guy and she just smiled politely before she went to the kitchen. "Hello Taec!" she heard Jessica greet.

"Hey jess. Uhm this is DongHae. Donghae, this is Jessica." said Taecyeon.

Taeyeon finished the water and washed up the cup. When she was done, she saw Jessica letting the two guys in her room.

"Why are you guys going to her room?" blurted Taeyeon. She wanted to slap for asking too much.

"Oh taeyeon-ssi, I'm going to teach Jess chemistry," replied Taecyeon politely. He didn't dare to offend Taeyeon after what he had witnessed in the restaurant that day.

"Can't you guys do it in the living room?" asked Taeyeon again. She slapped herself mentally for saying something again.

The Jung sisters and the two guys looked at Taeyeon curiously. Taeyeon was kind of embarrassed so she quickly added,"i mean.. it isn't a good idea to be in a room with guys.."

Jessica looked at Taeyeon in amusement and she smiled unknowingly. But she quickly wiped it off when Taeyeon looked at her. "Yeah Taec, let's just do it in the living room then." said Jessica.

Taecyeon and Donghae just obliged it and they sat down on the sofa again.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and she was glad that Jessica listened to her. Krystal approached her and she quickly composed herself again.

"Are you okay baby?" asked Krystal and she took Taeyeon's hand in hers carefully.

Taeyeon chuckled nervously and she nodded,"of course I'm okay!"

Krystal eyed her for awhile and she dropped the case. She pulled Taeyeon back to her room while Jessica came out from her own room.

Taeyeon and Jessica brushed pass each other but they looked away to avoid making any eye contact.

"Baby, have you taken your painkiller?" asked Krystal as she took off her uniform to change into casual wears.

Taeyeon looked away and shook her head. "It doesn't hurt now."

"Alright then. I will do my homework first okay?" asked Krystal cutely. Taeyeon chuckled as her girlfriend asked for her permission over such trivial thing.

"Alright. And i shall watch you okay?" teased Taeyeon. Krystal gave her a light knock on the forehead and she proceeded to her study table.

After 15 minutes or so, Taeyeon started fidgeting and that caught Krystal's attention. "What's wrong taeyeon?"

"I.. am thirsty," said Taeyeon.

"Alright. I will pour you a glass of water. Wait here okay?" Krystal smiled and before she got up, Taeyeon pressed her shoulder down to ask her to sit down again

"I can do it myself. Finish your homework first," said Taeyeon and she patted Krystal's shoulder before she went out of the room

She shut the door behind her and took in a deep breath before she turned around to face the trio in the living room.

It was an excuse to come out from the room just to check on Jessica. She was afraid that something bad would happen to her as the Donghae guy didn't seem friendly.

Taeyeon expected Jessica to look up but she was too engrossed in listening to Taecyeon's explanation.

She frowned as she was a little disappointed. Then, she just walked to the kitchen to get herself some water like as if the trio were transparent.

However, when Taeyeon was done, she walked back to Krystal's room without looking at Jessica because she thought Jessica would be focussing on the homework instead of looking up.

Who was she kidding to? Jessica hated her to the guts, she would never care if Taeyeon came out just to check that she was safe or not. She would rather Taeyeon stay in the room than to keep appearing in front of her. That's what Taeyeon thought.

Jessica heard some feet shuffling sound as Taeyeon dragged her feet back. She looked up and saw Taeyeon walking into the room without looking at her once. It seemed as if Taeyeon didn't acknowledge her presence at all. She flinched when Taecyeon snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Yah!" shouted Jessica irritably as she was shocked. Taeyeon heard it before she could close the door and she quickly flung the door open again to stare at Taecyeon who was apologising to Jessica.

"Sorry jess sorry. I will never do it again," apologised Taecyeon and Donghae just sat there as if everything was none of his business.

Taeyeon saw Jessica giggle at Taecyeon and she rolled her eyes unknowingly.

Coincidentally, Jessica looked up while she was still giggling, she caught Taeyeon rolling her eyes and she thought she laughed too loudly.

She quickly coughed to stop herself fron laughing and Krystal's door slammed shut. Her heart felt a sting but she forced a smile again when Taecyeon smiled at her.

···

'She was giggling because of that taecyeon. eww! she must be flirting! gah! don't do it in front of me then! argh i hate her even more now!' Taeyeon was ranting in her head and she scratched her head in frustration as she sat herself on the bed.

Krystal turned to look at her and gave her a questionable look. Taeyeon flinched a little when Krystal was looking at her. She quickly gave Krystal an assuring smile so that Krystal would turn back again.

"Are you okay?" asked Krystal as she put down her pen.

"Yeah I'm fine!" assured Taeyeon

Krystal looked at her worriedly for awhile and then turned back to do her homework. Taeyeon heaved a sigh and laid on Krystal's bed.

She took off the cap and hoodie, freeing her trapped hair underneath. She ran her fingers through her hair a few times as she thought over some things.

···

It was already 6pm and the guys had left already. Krystal had already done her homework long ago but she didn't want to disturb the sleeping Taeyeon.

Krystal awed as she looked at her girlfriend's angelic face and the long silky hair sprawled over the pillow.

"Baby, wake up now~" cooed Krystal as she tapped on Taeyeon's chest lightly. It was time for dinner now.

Taeyeon stirred and stretched before she opened her eyes fully. Krystal smiled blissfully when she saw how cute her girlfriend was

"You're so pretty~" complimented Krystal. Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows playfully and yawned. She sat up with the help of Krystal and she noticed the bandage was loosened.

"Aish.." Taeyeon sighed in frustration and tried to wrap the bandage neatly but she couldn't do it with one hand.

Krystal chuckled and teased,"this is why you need me, baby."

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and let Krystal wrapped the bandage neatly. Taeyeon was watching her girlfriend lovingly while Krystal was smiling because she knew Taeyeon was looking at her

When she was done, she couldn't help but give Taeyeon a long kiss on the lips. Taeyeon's lips started moving and Krystal responded

Slowly, Krystal straddled on Taeyeon's crossed laps and her arms around Taeyeon's neck as the two kissed each other passionately.

The door flung open suddenly and KrysTae broke away from the heaty kiss immediately when they noticed Jessica standing by the door with a blank look. "Dinner." said Jessica flatly and she walked away.

Taeyeon and Krystal looked at each other and shrugged because of Jessica's sudden coldness again.

"Wow fried chicken!" chirped Krystal when she saw the food on the dining table. Jessica had ordered delivery for their dinner.

Taeyeon smiled and ruffled her girlfriend's hair. Krystal picked some french fries up and blew air on them before feeding Taeyeon. Taeyeon accepted them happily and wanted to feed Krystal too but Krystal stopped her. "I will feed you today. Don't touch anything." Krystal winked.

Taeyeon pinched Krystal's nose lovingly and waited for Krystal to feed her.

Jessica was sitting opposite them and she was staring at Taeyeon dangerously. She bit on the chicken aggressively but the couple were too indulged in their own little world.

"Doesn't she have any hand?" said Jessica sarcastically after a moment later when she couldn't stand the couple anymore.

Krystal and Taeyeon stopped giggling and looked at Jessica who was staring at them irritably. "Unnie.."

Taeyeon knew Jessica had an issue with her and she was right in the morning. Jessica was nice to her only because she felt guilty. Now that Krystal was back, Jessica didn't have to be nice to Taeyeon anymore.

"Mind your own business," spat Taeyeon when she reckoned that Jessica wanted to pick a fight again.

"I didn't even want to care. You two are grossed," snapped Jessica agitatedly.

"What? we grossed? look at yourself first! you were giggling with the guy just now. who's more grossed?" retorted Taeyeon as she recalled the scene just now.

Krystal patted her arm to ask her to calm down but Jessica made everything worse.

"So? it is MY business. This is MY house. I can giggle whenever i want to!" grunted Jessica.

"Oh yeah. That's totally YOUR business. I didn't even give a damn! bring them to your room and the next time!" bellowed Taeyeon angrily and she pushed herself off the chair roughly. Her wrist hurt but she was angry.

She stormed back to Krystal's room and Krystal just sat there not knowing what to do. "Unnie.. why..? you promised.."

The look of disappointment on Krystal's face made Jessica felt bad for breaking their promise. But heck, she was so angry that Taeyeon spat vulgarity to her.

Krystal washed her hands and dragged her feet back to her room to calm Taeyeon down.

On the other hand, Jessica bit her tongue for picking a fight with Taeyeon again. She was just unhappy to see Taeyeon acting so lovey dovey with Krystal in front of her.

She didn't know why either and she thought she hated Taeyeon because she cross dressed. Then she suddenly realised, Taeyeon let her hair down just now. No wonder Taeyeon looked different.

"Aish Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, you're pathetic." mumbled Jessica to herself as she got up to wash her hands too.

She wasn't in the mood of eating anymore since she had fought with Taeyeon again.

Strangely, before that, whenever Taeyeon fought with Jessica and Jessica won, she would be more than happy to eat a lot. But it felt different today.

She felt bad for quarrelling with Taeyeon. But she pushed the blame on Taeyeon.

Her reason was because Taeyeon was so lovey dovey with her sister in front of her.

Jessica facepalm herself when she realised how ridiculous her reason sounded like. But she would never apologise to Taeyeon because Taeyeon had wrongs too. She totally insulted Jessica just now.

···

"Taeyeon.." sighed Krystal when she entered her room and saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed with her face looking displeased.

She could hear the loud breathing sound from her angry girlfriend and she approached Taeyeon carefully. "Taeyeon.."

"I'm sorry okay?" apologised Krystal even though it wasn't her fault at all.

Taeyeon sighed and looked at Krystal tiredly. "It isn't your fault baby.."

"Then don't be angry anymore alright?" said Krystal and she hugged Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon just nodded and gave a forced smile to Krystal. She was feeling displeased because Jessica picked a fight with her again. She knew she shouldn't have cared about Jessica just now when the boys were around, but she couldn't just sit there and do nothing.

"Go and change. We will eat at the restaurant," Taeyeon smiled and patted Krystal's cheek softly.

Krystal nooded in relief as Taeyeon seemed fine again and went to change.

"Unnie we will go out to eat.. do you want to buy anything?" asked Krystal before they left.

Taeyeon was already a few feet away from doorstep as she didn't want to face Jessica.

"No thanks." replied Jessica and she closed the door. Krystal shrugged and ran up to join Taeyeon. She linked her arm with Taeyeon and the two strolled to their favourite restaurant.

In the house, Jessica felt her heart getting weird feeling and her stomach felt heavy.

She didn't know what was she feeling and she gulped down a glass of ice water to cool herself off.

"Ignore me yeah? then i shall ignore you too." grumbled Jessica and she wiped off the water on her chin roughly.

---

---

DOUBLE UPDATE :D and about Taeyeon Power, I'm sorry if i haven't been updating!