Almost

TaengSic or NOT!
"Hey.." Taeyeon greeted weakly when she saw Krystal by her doorstep. Krystal gave her a sweet smile and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear when Taeyeon invited her in. "Do you need water?" asked Taeyeon as she locked the door.

"If that's okay with you," replied Krystal and Taeyeon shrugged. Krystal looked around as she waited for Taeyeon to be back with two glasses of water. She had missed this place so much.

"So... what happened?" asked Krystal after she took a small sip of water and she studied Taeyeon's expression. Taeyeon's face scrunched up as she recalled the event that took place earlier.

"We fought." sighed Taeyeon

"Well that's obvious. Why?" Asked Krystal and she placed her glass on the table in front of them. Taeyeon did the same and then leaned her back against the sofa as she tried to think of where to start.

"I... don't really know. But i shouted at her. She is not very pleased with that... you see." Said Taeyeon softly and she shut her eyes for a moment. "She just left me like that when i need her the most now. Why..." A lone tear trickled down her cheek and she quickly used her arm to wipe it off. "I'm sorry." she said as she sat up and looked away from Krystal

"Taeyeon... i want you to be happy. That's why i left you so that you and unnie can be happy.." explained Krystal and she placed her hand on Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon flinched at the contact but she didn't think more. "But you aren't. Is there something wrong between you two?"

Taeyeon turned her head slowly to look at Krystal. There's something wrong. It wasn't just between her and Jessica. It was among her, Jessica, Krystal and Amber. She was in a mess now. "It's complicated soojung."

Krystal felt her heart skipped a beat when Taeyeon called out her name. "Tell me. We'll sort this out." she stated firmly. Taeyeon looked at the determined girl beside her and contemplated for awhile before she decided to just spill everything out.

"Well... believe me or not, Amber is the cause of all these. And you're the reason why." said Taeyeon. Her eyes were filled with anger at the thought of Amber and Krystal felt guilty.

"I'm sorry..." apologised Krystal and she retrieved her hand from Taeyeon's lap. "I'm sorry for making you unhappy again."

Taeyeon shook her head at Krystal. "No, you're not the one who is sorry. Amber is. Don't blame yourself because i don't blame you." She took Krystal's hand and held it securely. She didn't know why, but she did.

"Taeyeon," Krystal called out after they had been staring at each other for who knows how long. "Take me back." she breathed out.

***

"Krys?" Jessica called out when she heard some movement in the house. She thought Krystal said she was going out to meet Amber but why was there someone in the house? "Krys? is that you?" She asked as she looked around the living room.

"It's been awhile now Jessica," a voice echoed through the empty room. Jessica turned around and saw Amber standing by Krystal's room with the infamous grin on her face. "Surprise~"

Jessica rolled her eyes and wanted to go back to her room but Amber blocked her. "What are you doing?" asked Jessica coldly and she saw Amber eyeing her from head to toe.

"It's rude to ignore people, y'know?" said Amber and she trailed her fingertip along Jessica's jaw. Jessica swatted her hand away and tried to push her but to no avail. "God. You're so y when you're aggressive..Mmm"

"You're making me sick," spat Jessica when she was aware of what Amber was trying to do. She was scared of course but she wasn't giving in. "Move."

"What if i don't?" asked Amber and she pinned Jessica against the wall with her hands on top of her head. Jessica struggled to break free but Amber was hella stronger. "Tsk tsk. There's no point fighting back." Amber kissed Jessica on the neck and Jessica tried to knee her but Amber dodged it. "Wow, you like it rough?"

Jessica felt disgusted and she shuddered when Amber leaned her body closely to hers. "I can't have your sis, so i will just have a taste of her sister. She's probably having a good time with Taeyeon now. I saw her going into her house. , what's so good about that midget?"

Jessica's heart dropped when she heard what Amber say. However she still stood up for Taeyeon. "She's better than you a million times. She isn't a jerk like you. She's caring. She's-"

"Shut up!" bellowed Amber and she gripped onto Jessica's wrists tighter. "I don't want to hear anymore from her." Amber hissed directly in front of Jessica's face and Jessica could feel her hot breath. "Has she touched you like this before?" asked Amber when she moved her hand downward to cup Jessica's .

"Don't touch me!" shouted Jessica and she squirmed but it was no used. Amber pulled her by the wrist and pushed her down onto the sofa. Jessica winced in pain as her back hit the handrest. "Taeyeon.." she called out weakly.

"Taeyeon? Wow, do you expect the Great Kim Tae Yeon to appear like a superman to save you now?" asked Amber sarcastically and she walked towards Jessica. She inched forward until her body pressed on top of Jessica

"No one is coming to your rescue Jessica. Be a good girl and listen to me. Or you'll suffer," Amber whispered into Jessica's ear and she grabbed Jessica by the shoulders roughly, pulling her to sit up.

Jessica yelped in pain and tried to push Amber away, which would only call for a slap from Amber. Her left cheek reddened and was burning. "You're a bastatd!" spat Jessica and she glared at Amber.

Amber smirked as shs took out some wires from the drawers beside them and tied up Jessica's hands. Jessica struggled but Amber pushed her down the sofa again. "Don't go against me, ."

After she was done tying Jessica up, she snapped a photo of Jessica being vulnerable and sent it to Taeyeon using Jessica's phone.

< To Taengoo: Hey there Kim Tae Yeon. Enjoy the photo while you can. Let's play hide and seek, shall we? Find her within 5 hours or you lose. I will take her life away while you have to give me Krystal. Our game start in 5 seconds. 5...4...3...2..1... see you ;-) 4 hours and 58 mins left! >

"Let's move to another cozy place and i will make you scream... my name. Come on Princess Jung," Amber smirked and slipped the phone to her back pocket. She carried Jessica up who kept squirming, so Amber took a piece of cloth and stuffed . "Fight again and i will kill you now. Don't test me."

Jessica shivered in fear and nodded meekly. "Good girl." Amber smiled and carried Jessica out of the house. She had borrowed a van from her uncle and she put Jessica at the carriage compartment. "Stay here and don't move."

With that, Amber drove her to a place where it's so secluded and seemed soulless.

[ Taengoo... save me... I'm scared... ] - Jessica

***

Taeyeon's POV

"Take me back." I heard her say. I looked at her as our eyes fixed onto each other's. "I need you back." she said softly and moved a hand around my nape.

My breathing quickened and i almost choked when her other hand guided mine to cup her cheek. "Soojung-ah.."

"Taeyeonnie, I've been longing for you even more ever since we broke up. I told myself to give you up but i just can't do it..." she said with her trembling voice. I felt her hand moved down and placed ontop of my chest. "I yearn for this beating heart. But-"

I shut her up as i placed a finger on her lips. "Don't speak anymore. I let you down. I don't want to do it again. I let your sister down too. I'm such a... disappointment." I shook my head dejectedly.

My eyes widened when I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Then she nibbled my parted lips and pushed my hand that was on her cheek downward. It was close to her chest and my mind was in a mess. Should I pull my hand away? Should I push her away? Should I do something to stop this?

"Mm." I felt my eyelids drooped when i heard her moan in a breathy way. That was when I realised my hand was on her . "Taeyeon.." she moaned my name and I reciprocated the kiss instinctively

"Touch me." she whispered into my ear and moved her body closer to mine. It was wrong but my body seemed to be taking over me.

"Soojung," i groaned when she straddled onto my laps. She flipped her hair to her back as she allowed me to kiss her luscious neck. Her eyes were shut in pure pleasure and I felt myself getting aroused too.

She took off her shirt and threw it onto the ground. I gulped when I saw her looking at me expectantly. "Let's go to the room." I said and carried her up with her legs around my waist.

I placed her down on my bed gently and took my phone out from my pocket to put it on the desk beside the bed. She looked at me longingly and I knew I couldn't hold it any longer. I wanted her like how she wanted me.

We kissed again fervidly and she gasped when my hand came into contact with her lower region. I looked at her for a sign and she nodded.

It was as if our body had their own mind and we responded to each other. She was completely in front of me and she tugged on the hem of my shirt, asking me to remove it. I complied and she blushed when our skin touched each other.

*buzz buzz* My phone vibrated and I stopped to look at Krystal who had her eyes close as I was kissing her neck. I frowned as I was stuck between checking the message and continuing this with Krystal. Nonetheless, i still decided to continue with what I was doing.

"Taeyeon.." she purred when our lower regions touched. I could feel myself getting heated up and all i wanted to do was to make Krystal moan my name. Her voice sounded like a melody to me.

As my finger was trailing down to meet her womanhood, my phone vibrated again continuously. Well, i had a call. Krystal looked at me with disappointment written all over her face but she still asked me to pick up my phone.

I nodded and answered it. It was from my mother. She told me that she wasn't coming home so early today. I quickly ended the call and was about to go back when i saw a message from Jessica. What?

I opened the text and my eyes widened in horror when i saw a picture of Jessica being tied up. A text followed after. "Amber Liu." I grunted and slammed my phone onto the desk.

Krystal jumped up in surprise and she came closer to me. She held on to my arm and put her head on my shoulder as she asked,"what's wrong yeonnie?"

That was when I realised Krystal was still there. I kind of cheated on Jessica with Krystal. I'm a jerk. "Look Soojung... i... was acting on impulse... Your unnie is in trouble. I've got to save her." i said out and picked up my clothes that were scattered on the floor.

After I was done dressing up, I looked at Krystal as I wanted to tell her that I needed to go now. But all I could see was a , crying Krystal who was hugging her knees close to herself. I felt utterly sorry but Jessica's life was in danger. "Soojung, forgive me. I will explain to you later on. Please."

I turned the door knob and was about to stride out my room when I felt her clashing on my back. "Please don't go..."

My eyes shut by themselves and i put my hands on her arms that were surrounding my waist. "I can't. Your sister is in danger. Amber is taking her somewhere and will kill her if i can't find her!"

Krystal pushed herself off my back and I turned around to look at her. "I will go with you then." she said and picked up her clothes too. I didn't respond and tried not to look at her as she dressed up.

"Let's go." She said and pulled me out in a hurry.

Sica... please be safe. I will find you. Please tell me where is she, god. I'm turning crazy!!

I felt a hand on mine and I open my eyes to look at the girl beside me. Right touch. Right place but wrong person. "You've got me." she assured me with a weak smile.

I nodded weakly and hailed a cab when it finally appeared.

"To where, miss?" asked the driver.

Where? It was then I came to the reality. I didn't know where Jessica was. I had no way to find her.

"Anderson Road, street 3 block 5A please." replied Krystal. I looked at her with a questionable look and she give me a soft peck on my cheek. "It's gonna be alright."

---

---

TBC. LAST CHAP NEXT