Amber Trouble

TaengSic or NOT!

''What's wrong with you just now?'' asked Amber as Krystal proceeded to sit down on the bed. Krystal had her straight face on and didn't bother to reply Amber. That had gotten Amber angry as she knew it was about Taeyeon but Krystal didn't want to be frank with her.

''about her, isn't it?'' prompted Amber. This time, Krystal looked to her side slowly and locked her gaze with Amber. Amber's eyes were filled with hatred and anger while Krystal's were filled with helplessness.

''i have no idea why..'' mumbled Krystal. Amber sighed and shut her eyes to cool herself a little just in case she flared up at Krystal.

''you know, i am always here for you. I've even made plans- never mind.'' said Amber and she stood up

Krystal frowned as she heard Amber saying she had made plans but Amber didn't continue saying what was it about. She stood up too and stayed face to face with Amber. ''what plan?''

Amber smirked a little and said,''you don't have to know. Just wait and see. I will make her pay back.'' Then, she twisted the door knob and left the room with Krystal still trying to absorb in the information.

''pay..back?'' murmured Krystal and she watched Amber leaving the house.

----------------------

''sooyeon, shall we go out?'' asked Taeyeon when she went back to Jessica's room. She didn't want to stay at home anymore since she knew that Amber was there too. She hated Amber to her gut.

''why?'' Jessica looked up and asked.

''i just don't wanna stay at home. Shall we?'' Taeyeon reached out for Jessica's hand which the latter took it willingly.

''where shall we go?'' asked Jessica curiously when they stepped out of the house.

Taeyeon had no idea of where to go at all. She just wanted to go out and be alone with Jessica. She shrugged as a response and that earned a good smack on the shoulder from Jessica. ''yah~ you said you want to go out but you don't know where to go.. are you trying to be funny?''

''erm.. i am sorry. ok.. shall we go to the mall and catch some movies?'' suggested Taeyeon as she rubbed on her aching shoulder.

Jessica realised that she might have hit Taeyeon too hard so she helped Taeyeon to rub on the spot as she replied,''alright, anything you want.''

Taeyeon smiled appreciatively and grabbed Jessica's hand to intertwine their fingers. The couple strolled down the path to the bus stop as they chatted non-stop. Jessica was telling Taeyeon what happened in school during English class and Computer Studies class which Taeyeon didn't take, or she was at another level of the class. Since it was a girl's school, Jessica told Taeyeon about how her classmates just played with one another openly and their male teacher was feeling embarrassed. Taeyeon had a good laugh at it since the teacher was the one she hated.

''Taeyeon-ssi,''

Taeyeon heard someone calling her and she turned around to search for the source. Oddly, the voice sounded so familiar and she felt extremely uncomfortable. There stood Amber with the usual grin that Taeyeon hated. Why did she always have to bump into people that she didn't wish to see.

''what do you want?'' asked Taeyeon through her gritted teeth. Jessica was standing beside Taeyeon and she felt something wasn't right with the way Taeyeon reacted.

''We need to talk,'' said Amber and she signalled Taeyeon to the side.

Jessica squeezed Taeyeon's hand to ask her to cool down a little first and she gave Taeyeon a small smile which made Taeyeon relax a little. Then, Taeyeon nodded and followed after Amber. Jessica was left alone at the same spot

''what do you want to talk about?'' asked Taeyeon impatiently.

''i hate you,'' said Amber with a look of disgust. ''you know that right? You're such a player. I don't get why Krys still likes you even when you cheated on her.''

Taeyeon's heart shuddered and she quickly explained,''i don't care if you hate me or not. I am not a player since I have really liked Soojung before. And yes, I did cheat on her, but she is the one who wants to let go!''

''she let go because she loves you too much, you jerk!'' spat Amber and she was about to launch her fist at Taeyeon's face.

''what? are you going to hit me? well, no wonder Krys doesn't fall for you. Because you're nothing like me,'' whispered Taeyeon slyly. She didn't really mean to say anything like that but she just wanted to provoke Amber.

Amber's fist lowered slowly at Taeyeon's words. Yes, she is nothing like Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't just hit anyone when she's angry. Taeyeon is the calm type of person while she is rather hot-tempered. Are those the reason why Krystal doesn't like her? Amber looked down with her fists clenched tightly.

''see, if you want her to fall for you, do something. Don't always confront me, because there's nothing i can do to make her fall for you!'' said Taeyeon reasonably.

Amber shut her eyes as she didn't wish to hear more of it. What makes it so difficult for Krystal to fall for her?

''I will do something. I don't need you to tell me what to do. Just wait and see,'' hissed Amber and she turned around to leave. Taeyeon was left dumbfounded and she watched as Amber walk down the sidewalk.

Jessica saw that Amber was walking away and she quickly dashed forth to Taeyeon. She saw Amber was going to hit Taeyeon and she almost wanted to hit Amber right in the face, but there was something that Taeyeon said which made Amber retreat. ''what's the matter taengoo?''

Taeyeon flinched when Jessica's voice suddenly echoed through the empty place. She clenched her jaw tight and swallowed the lump in . ''nothing. She is always like that.''

Jessica frowned and jutted her lower lip as she knew Taeyeon was hiding something from her.

what is it that you're hiding from me?

 

I just can't tell you right now. I don't even know if we will have anymore quality time to spend together when there are so many obstacles right now. Give me some time and i will sort things out, sooyeon-ah.

 

----------

''Yuri-ah~,'' Hara called out when Yuri came out from the washroom.

''yes baby?'' Yuri smiled at Hara and she opened her arms for Hara to jump in. The two stayed in each other's embrace for awhile before Hara said,''Taeyeon called you just now but you were in the toilet.''

''really? what's the matter?'' asked Yuri as she pulled away from Hara.

''I don't know. She just asked me to tell you to call her soon.'' said Hara as she played with Yuri's fingers.

The two new lovebirds can't be separated. They're basically glued together and claimed that they've always missed each other so much even when they're just away from each other for a few minutes.

''hmm then i should call her now. Can I?'' asked Yuri when she had already started calling Taeyeon. Hara rolled her eyes and nodded. What can she do anyway? Yuri is a very loyal friend and there's no way that Yuri would choose other thing over friends, except Hara. But this was a different case.

''yes taeng?'' asked Yuri when the line got through.

''yul, i need to discuss something with y'all. I really need some help. I am turning crazy soon.''

''alright alright. What is it about? Don't stress. We'll help you.''

''Not now though. I am going to watch movie with Sooyeon. She's rather unhappy because of something that happened earlier. But i can't tell her. Alright, i will call you soon. In the mean time, tell the rest to meet at your house tomorrow at 2pm. thanks yul, bye.''

''okay, bye.'' Yuri hung up after that and she frowned as Taeyeon didn't give her much information. That left her wondering and it doesn't help when Yuri is a curious baby.

''anything wrong?'' asked Hara when she saw the frown on Yuri's face.

Yuri shook her head and looked back at her phone screen. She sent a group message to her clique.

Meet me at my place tomorrow at 2pm. Taeng needs our help. reply asap.

 

 

 

TBC