Complicated

TaengSic or NOT!
"Taeyeon!" exclaimed Krystal and she looked relieved when she saw Taeyeon at the doorstep.

Taeyeon was carrying Jessica then because she had forgotten that Jessica's shoes were lost.

"Uhm you can put me down now," said Jessica awkwardly when her sister was eyeing them.

Even though Krystal knew that there's a reason behind it, she couldn't help but feel jealous when she witnessed the intimacy between her sister and her own lover.

As much as Taeyeon was unwilling to put Jessica down, she needed to. She gave a small smile at Jessica before urging her to go into the house first.

"Jessica lost her shoes.. so i have to carry her back," explained Taeyeon once the duo went into Krystal's room.

"I don't think that it is really necessary right?" questioned Krystal jealously.

"Look. She's your sister. I don't want her to get hurt even more if she stepped on glass or whatsoever." explained Taeyeon impatiently.

"Since when do you care so much about her?" asked Krystal softly when she saw that Taeyeon was getting frustrated.

"Again, she's YOUR sister! how can i leave her alone and let her get.. r*pe by a man? soojung, be more mature please," said Taeyeon tiredly. She shut her eyes and took in a deep breath as she didn't really want to argue with Krystal.

"Am i not mature enough Taeyeon? i kept quiet for the whole day when you neglected me. I didn't question you, did i? and now, all i did was to ask you a simple question and you start to get irritated." Krystal was trying to hold back her tears and her voice was shaky. Taeyeon flinched and looked at her upset lover quickly.

"I'm sorry soojung.. please don't cry.." apologised Taeyeon and she hugged Krystal close to her. Krystal hid her face in the crook of Taeyeon's neck and cried in her embrace.

It was the first time that they fought and it had only been a month since they got together.

"Shh I'm sorry.. i love you baby," whispered Taeyeon softly and she gave Krystal butterfly kisses around her face.

Taeyeon wiped away the tears and leaned in to capture Krystal's lips. She nibbled on Krystal's lower lip and Krystal smiled a little.

The two kissed passionately and Taeyeon pushed Krystal down slowly to lie on her back

Taeyeon hovered on top of Krystal with her hand cupping the face while the elbow with the injured wrist supporting her body weight.

Krystal encircled Taeyeon's neck with her slender arms and pulled Taeyeon closer for a deeper kiss.

When Taeyeon's hand was about to move downwards, the door flung open and caused them to stop their small activity abruptly.

"Oh.. s-sorry. Your hoodie," said Jessica and she put the hoodie on Krystal's table awkwardly before she left.

Taeyeon swore she saw that Jessica's eyes were teary before she turned around and left.

The door shut again and Taeyeon got away from Krystal. She sighed and went to her bed side.

"What's wrong?" asked Krystal worriedly when she saw the troubled look on Taeyeon's face

"Nothing. I'm tired." said Taeyeon and she turned her back to Krystal.

Krystal swallowed the lump in and tried to suppress her emotions. She gave Taeyeon a good night kiss on the cheek before she lay down on her back again.

"I love you taeyeon."

"Love you too."

···

The next morning, Jessica didn't go to school as her emotions were still unstable. She stayed home but Taeyeon didn't know.

Taeyeon went to the kitchen and tried to cook some instant noodles as she was famished

Her injured wrist was doing her nothing good and ended up spilling the garnish all over the table.

"Aish!" she groaned and tried to clean the mess. She forgot that the water was boiling and after she cleaned up, she saw that the water was bubbling furiously.

"Omo!" she yelped and turned off the stove. She wanted to decant the water and keep the noodles but she forgot that the handle was hot.

"Ah!" she screamed in pain and retreated her hand away. She blew air on the scalded part and a smooth hand reached out from the back. It scared her.

"Je-jessica?" she couldn't believe that Jessica was right in front of her blowing air on her scalded fingers.

Jessica looked up and smiled shyly. Taeyeon smiled back too and felt awkward when her hand was in Jessica's and Jessica was blowing air on it.

"Let me help you," said Jessica and she asked Taeyeon to sit down.

Jessica looked at the mess on the table that Taeyeon failed to clean properly and she shook her head with a small smile.

"I'm sorry," apologised Taeyeon sheepishly and she rubbed the back of her neck.

"It is okay." Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon felt tongue tied when Jessica smiled at her. Her heart was racing wildly and her stomach was flipping like a maniac. Her breathing seemed abnormal because she was wheezing. But she thought it was because she felt nervous around Jessica.

[ Why do i feel nervous around her anyway? ] -Taeyeon

She stayed quiet and watched as Jessica helped her to cook the instant noodle again. Jessica had cooked herself a bowl of noodles too and they had their breakfast together again.

"Thank you," Taeyeon smiled when Jessica sat down opposite her.

"You're welcome."

The two of them set into an uncomfortable silence and Taeyeon fidgeted. Jessica was actually dead nervous inside but she kept her cold exterior.

"Uhm Jessica?" Taeyeon called out when they were still eating.

Jessica looked up and hummed in reply. Taeyeon breathed in deeply and asked,"are you feeling better?"

Jessica nodded and added,"yes. But that definitely got me a nightmare.."

Taeyeon frowned and probed,"last night?"

"Yeah.. i dreamed of it again and i woke up with my pillow stained with my tears. isn't it funny?" chuckled Jessica

Taeyeon shook her head disapprovingly. "It isn't funny. That bastard got you a nightmare. i should've kicked him in the nuts!"

Jessica giggled and Taeyeon chuckled along. The two of them coughed as they realised they were laughing together.

[ She loves krys. She loves Krys. Get this right. ] -Jessica

It shocked Taeyeon as Jessica's face went cold again. She was about to ask why but Jessica stood up abruptly. "I'm done. leave your dishes in the sink later."

With that, Jessica put her utensils in the sink and went to the front. Taeyeon frowned as she didn't get why Jessica was treating her so coldly out of a sudden.

[ We were still laughing just now.. then she treats me like a stranger again.. gahhhhh ] -Taeyeon

After Taeyeon was done eating, she obeyed what Jessica had told her and went to the front too.

She saw Jessica sitting on the sofa with her eyes stuck on the tv screen. She sat down awkwardly and made sure she kept a safe distance between them.

"So.. are we watching english films again?" joked Taeyeon as she tried to lift up the mood.

Jessica hummed in reply without looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon's hope crashed as she thought she could talk to Jessica more.

[ Don't talk to me anymore Taeyeon. I don't know what i will do if you keep making an effort. ] -Jessica

[ She doesn't want to talk to me? why.. ] -Taeyeon

The two of them fell into complete silence again and Taeyeon tried to focus on the show but her eyes would always travel to her left.

Jessica looked focus on the show and she bit her nails when the characters in the show got into a tensed situation.

Taeyeon smiled unknowingly and she stood up halfway through the second english film

"Do you want water?" asked Taeyeon before she walked into the kitchen

Jessica pondered for awhile and she asked Taeyeon to sit back down. Taeyeon obliged it as Jessica was looking so stern.

[ What can you do with a broken wrist. Aish.. ] -Jessica

Taeyeon's gaze followed Jessica as she walked into the kitchen. Then she reappeared again with two glasses of orange juice in her hands. She handed one to Taeyeon and Taeyeon took it happily. "Thank you."

All Taeyeon got was a hum again from Jessica. She frowned and took a sip of the orange juice. It tasted sweeter than ever for Taeyeon even though it was a little sour for Jessica

Another hour passed and Taeyeon fell asleep while watching the boring english film. Jessica smiled as she admired Taeyeon's serene look and she went into Krystal's room to take the hoodie for Taeyeon to cover her body.

Taeyeon snuggled closer to the armrest of the sofa and Jessica's smile grew wider at the cute sight.

She decided to forget about the boring english film and watched Taeyeon instead. It sounded creepy but she couldn't help it.

"Taeyeon-ah.. why am i feeling this way..? this is wrong right..? after i saw you kissing with krys last night, my heart hurts a lot.. a lot.. then i realised that i like you.. my heart hurts because it beats for you but yours beats for krys.. taeyeon-ah.." whispered Jessica quietly as she Taeyeon's hair gently.

She was careful of not to wake Taeyeon up and she held her breath when she saw Taeyeon wrinkle her nose. She thought she had woken Taeyeon up.

But she sighed in relief when Taeyeon went back to sleep peacefully. Jessica smiled warmly and moved away from Taeyeon, just in case she was tempted to kiss her while she's asleep.

"Psst, sica!" Yuri called out by the window which was in the living room.

Jessica turned to search for the familiar voice and signalled Yuri to quieten down as Taeyeon was asleep.

She got up and opened the door for Yuri to come in. Yuri gave a killer smile to Jessica and Jessica smiled back politely.

"I've bought you lunch. Wait, am i disturbing you?" Yuri lifted the plastic bag with food inside to Jessica and asked

"Oh no. Thanks by the way. I'm hungry. i haven't eaten anything since breakfast," Jessica pouted and Yuri chuckled. "That's why i bought you lunch. We have telepathy yeah!"

Jessica giggled and quickly stopped it as she remembered Taeyeon was sleeping. Yuri looked over Jessica's shoulder and saw Taeyeon sleeping on the sofa. "Has Taeng eaten? i didn't buy her share though.."

Jessica was about to tell Yuri her suggestion and Yuri went to wake Taeyeon up. That pissed Jessica off a little but she kept her emotion in.

"Taeng wake up!"

Taeyeon opened her eyes and rubbed them groggily. She blinked a few times and took awhile to figure out the person in front of her. "Yuri?"

"Yeap! See, are you hungry? because i have bought lunch but i didn't buy your share.." said Yuri

"Ah never mind. I'm n-" Taeyeon was cut off by Jessica. "I will share with her. Since i don't eat a lot.."

Jessica showed a quick smile at Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled back gratefully. Actually, she was hungry. They had spend 4 hours watching films and it had been 4 hours since she last ate.

"Alright then.." said Yuri and she brought the food to the kitchen. Jessica followed after and Taeyeon got up from the sofa.

When she walked into the kitchen, she saw how close Yuri and Jessica were. Basically, they were side by side while preparing food. They looked like a couple and that made Taeyeon felt bitter.

She sat down quietly as she knew that Jessica would ask her to do that. Jessica avoided having eye contact with her and sat down beside Yuri.

"So.. why did you come?" asked Jessica curiously.

"Oh.. i tried to call you so many times last night but you didn't pick up.. so i come and check if you're alright," explained Yuri

"Oh yeah. my phone was off. I'm sorry," apologised Jessica.

Actually, her phone wasn't off. She just didn't want to pick up because she was upset by the kiss between her sister and Taeyeon.

"Off? but i could get through.. never mind. Why didn't you go to school today?" asked Yuri when she saw Jessica in home clothes.

"Oh something happened last night and i don't feel like going to school." said Jessica. She didn't want to bring up the topic again.

"Ah i see.." replied Yuri. She was sensitive enough to know that Jessica didn't want to talk about it.

Jessica smiled at her appreciatively and they continued chatting a little. Taeyeon was sitting opposite them awkwardly as she felt like a third wheel.

[ Chatting with her so happily and doesn't even care about my existence.. and there's me who's so overjoyed just because she shares her lunch with me.. good job kim ] -Taeyeon

Taeyeon let out a scoff unintentionally and Jessica looked at her curiously. "Nothing." said Taeyeon quickly and she continued eating

[ Is she angry? I'm just talking to Yuri, she doesn't even care right? Aish.. ] -Jessica

After the lunch, Jessica suggested that they should play video games together.

Yuri helped Jessica to set up Wii and Taeyeon could only sit there helplessly as her wrist was injured.

[ I could do that too argh! ] -Taeyeon

Jessica thanked Yuri for helping her and Yuri wiped away the perspiration on Jessica's forehead gently. That made Jessica blush but Taeyeon rolled her eyes at that sight.

[ What was that?! they aren't even together for god's sake! stop getting so touchy feely! ] -Taeyeon

They played some car racing game and Jessica was laughing heartily. She looked like she was having fun with Yuri. She would stick her tongue out at Yuri whenever she wins. It looked like Yuri always gave in to her so that she would see the kiddish side of ice princess.

[ Aish this kid. Does she even know how to play game? well of course I'm better! ] -Taeyeon

"Uhm can i try too?" asked Taeyeon and Jessica turned around to look at her. "Yeah sure."

Taeyeon took over the controller and she eyed Yuri who was looking at her innocently.

The game started and Taeyeon was in the lead at first. But because she needed to turn her car so many times in the second loop, her injured wrist didn't allow her to make swift movement.

She ended up losing Yuri and Yuri cheered with Jessica. "Yay i win!" She did a hi-five with Jessica and Jessica giggled but it died down when Jessica saw the frown on Taeyeon's face.

[ I lost to Yuri in front of Jessica.. I lost.. ] -Taeyeon

[ is she okay? it is just a game.. why is she so upset? Is it because she lost to Yuri? aish it can't be.. ] -Jessica

"Hey taeng, don't be upset. Your wrist is injured anyway." encouraged Yuri and she patted on Taeyeon's drooped shoulder.

Taeyeon nodded defeatedly and went back to her seat. Jessica noticed that but she couldn't do anything because it would make Taeyeon and Yuri feel suspicious.

Taeyeon watched jealously as the two new friends continued playing for another hour.

"Hey baby," cooed Krystal into Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon flinched as she didn't notice Krystal was already back because she was in deep thought.

"Soojung?" Taeyeon turned around to double confirm and Krystal giggled quietly. "Who else do you think i am?"

"Nah. I'm just happy that you're back," Taeyeon smiled and welcomed Krystal into her embrace.

Just then, Jessica turned around as she wanted to ask if Taeyeon wants to try the new game. But she saw Taeyeon and her sister cuddling.

[ Great. Krys is back. Don't think too much Jessica.. ] -Jessica

"What did you do today?" asked Krystal cutely as she played with Taeyeon's hem of shirt.

"Nothing much." Taeyeon smiled bitterly.

"Come, let's go into our room. We don't want to disturb them," joked Krystal and Taeyeon faked a chuckle.

The duo ran into their room as Taeyeon chased Krystal because Krystal smacked her head before she got up.

Jessica's smile faded away when she saw that. Her grip on the controller loosened and Yuri won the game.

"Yah sica, did you let me win on purpose because i kept losing?" joked Yuri as she made a sad face

Jessica forced a laughter and replied,"yeah because I'm awesome."

"Of course you are." Yuri winked and Jessica looked away as her mind drifted off to the person giggling in Krystal's room.

···

"See you next time then. i had a lot of fun today sica." Yuri smiled warmly and hugged Jessica before she left.

Jessica hugged back but she didn't feel the same way when Taeyeon hugged her last night.

[ Taeyeon.. argh! why are you always on my mind? ] -Jessica

After sending Yuri off, Jessica went back to her room and took out a piece of paper.

She wrote down her feelings and reminded herself to throw it away but she stuffed it under her pillow when she heard her bedroom door open.

"Unnie, let's go for dinner now." said Krystal. Jessica nodded and grabbed her wallet before she followed Krystal out.

They walked to the usual restaurant again and Taeyeon asked Krystal to walk with Jessica as she didn't want her to feel left out.

Taeyeon walked behind the two girls to watch out for them. She also needed some time alone to think through her feelings.

"Hello young ladies, same order as usual?" asked the old lady.

"Yeap." replied Taeyeon

"Uhm i would like to have beef noodles too. it is always good to reminisce the taste," said Jessica and the old lady couldn't really understand what was she talking about but she didn't probe any further.

Taeyeon's ear pricked when she heard Jessica saying that. She furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to figure out the meaning behind Jessica's words.

[ What taste? is she talking about me? beef noodles.. the first time we had it together was when we fought.. the second time was when we had breakfast together.. then yesterday when i had it but she had steak instead.. what's she talking about? ] -Taeyeon

Jessica smiled a little and looked out of the window when she saw Taeyeon seem to be in deep thought.

She didn't care if Krystal and Taeyeon was chatting afterwards. All she did was to pray that Taeyeon would understand the meaning behind it.

[ Every time when we come here to eat, my feelings for you will grow fonder and i hope you'd realise it Taeyeon-ah.. ] -Jessica

--

----

---

TBC. and yes i will be away for a week. so no updates for a week :( sorry guys. but i made it up for you all! :) comment! and note that Jessica had already started to have feelings for Taeyeon when she still dressed like a boy. but she was unaware of it

She thought she likes Yuri but actually she doesn't! so yeah :)