As The Story Begins

TaengSic or NOT!
"Taeyeon-ssi, can you go out on a date with me?" a girl kept pestering the person whose name was supposedly Taeyeon.

"Aish get away. I'm not interested in girls," said Taeyeon irritably and she tried to push the girl away from her.

"Give me a chance please," the girl begged with aegyo. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stopped in her way. The girl's face lit up when Taeyeon turned to look at her.

Her eyes went shut when Taeyeon inched closer to her. She was anticipating a kiss from her crush but nothing came. "I. Will. Never. Date. Girls!" hissed Taeyeon and she ran away quickly before the girl could start bugging her again.

"Wheeeew!" Taeyeon let out as she leaned against the wall the catch her breath.

"Another one today?" asked a tall figure teasingly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the person and straightened her shirt before looking at her.

"What's so funny Choi Soo Young?" asked Taeyeon through her gritted teeth when Sooyoung started laughing.

"Yah tae, don't be so angry!" said the other girl.

"Hey Tiffany, don't lecture her. Or else valcano is gonna erupt soon!" joked another girl.

Taeyeon scoffed at her group of besties and gave each of them a slap on the back head.

They were groaning and Taeyeon smirked,"that's for laughing at me. Now let's go to class."

The 8 girls started sauntering down the aisle with Taeyeon leading in front.

Taeyeon was the leader of their clique. What makes this clique so special is that they're all gay, except for Taeyeon.

The group consists of Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. They attended a girl high school and they are the main reason why the school is called gay school in Korea.

They're surrounded by girls almost everyday. When they are not surrounded by girls, it means that the 8 good friends skipped school together.

Taeyeon was the most popular target because of her boyish look. She would wear hoodie or hat or beret to keept her hair in. She had never wore dress or skirt before. But her hair was silky long.

She would only dress up more girly on the weekends when she hang out with her friends.

"Taeyeon-ssi!" squealed a girl when Taeyeon stepped into the classroom first.

"Aish this is annoying." grumbled Taeyeon softly as she walked to her seat. Yuri chuckled at the back and beamed a girl her charming smile when they made eye contact. The girl kept fanning herself and Yoona burst out laughing.

"Sit down and shut up," scolded the new teacher, Mr Park.

Of course, the girls in the classroom started getting blood boiled as Mr Park scolded their goddesses.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU!" shouted Hyuna across the room. Mr Park was quite surprised by the outburst and he wanted to give Hyuna a good scolding but the rest of the girls started joining in.

"No one scolds Yoona-ssi like that!"

"They can talk whatever they want!"

"You ugly man, look who you're messing with!"

The class was in chaos and that alerted the principal who was walking by the class.

"What's going on?" asked Mr Jung, the principal.

The classroom went complete silent and the girls quickly settled back to their seats. Mr Jung looked around the classroom and sighed when he saw the 8 girls sitting in the room.

He signalled Mr Park to go out of the room and started murmuring. Then Mr Jung gave Mr Park a pat on the shoulder which made him gulp. Mr Park returned to the classroom nervously and didn't bother the 8 girls.

---

It was the end of the school and Taeyeon shoved her hands into her pockets before sauntering out of tje school gate with her friends behind her.

"Where shall we eat?" asked Hyoyeon and she rubbed her tummy. Sooyoung and Yoona's face lit up when they heard that they're going to eat.

Taeyeon turned around and suggested,"why not we go to the restaurant down the street? i heard they have nice food!"

Everyone clapped and they took bus to the place. However, they still had to walk a few blocks more.

They passed by another high school in their area, Soshi high. Then, Yuri tapped Taeyeon's shoulder eagerly and Taeyeon bobbed her head at Yuri.

"I heard the girls in soshi high are pretty. Their S-line and their bo-" Yuri was chattering away but Taeyeon held up a hand in front of her face.

"I told you guys that I'm not GAY," Taeyeon said arrogantly.

Yuri squinted her eyes and said,"gay people have gaydar. Tell you what, we all bet that you're secretly gay. You just haven't met the girl, YET."

Taeyeon glared at her and made a disgusted face before walking again.

"OUCH!" a girl squealed from not far away. The 8 girls searched for the source of sound and Seohyun exclaimed,"she's there!"

They quickly ran to her as they saw she was on the ground. Looking at her uniform, they concluded that the girl was from SoShi high.

"Are you okay miss?" asked Yuri and she tried to help the girl up. The girl limped a little as her knees were bleeding. She winced when Yuri touched her wound at the elbow accidentally.

"Ohmygod sorry!" apologised Yuri quickly and she didn't know where to support the girl. So she ended up holding her waist.

The girl blushed and thanked Yuri for helping her. Taeyeon passed her the books that were on the floor and the girl took them shyly. She bowed a little to thank the group of friends before she limped away.

Taeyeon frowned at the sight and she said," I'm gonna help her. You guys go for lunch yourself!" Then she ran off before her friends could protest.

"Ah i see she is really gay right," teased Hyoyeon.

"No doubts at all!" chuckled Sooyoung.

---

"Uhm miss, let me help you," Taeyeon tapped the girl's shoulder from the back and offered to help. The girl turned around and blushed when she realised that it was the "guy" just now. But she was kind of surprised that the guy had such a high pitch voice.

"T-thanks," she thanked Taeyeon and passed Taeyeon the stack of books

Taeyeon used her free hand to support the girl's arm gingerly and an idea popped into her mind.

"Let me piggyback you," suggested Taeyeon and she bent down in front of the girl. The girl blushed as she thought Taeyeon was a guy and that wouldn't be a good idea to get so intimate with a guy.

"Hop on," urged Taeyeon when she saw the girl dazing.

The girl climbed onto Taeyeon's back carefully and Taeyeon supported her by the thighs. This made her blush even heavier.

"Where do you live?" asked Taeyeon when she started walking.

"Go straight first," replied the girl.

"Alright."

Taeyeon walked in silent and she was feeling kind of exhausted already but she hid it away from the girl.

"Are you tired?" asked the girl when she saw Taeyeon perspiring profusely.

"Nope!" Taeyeon tried to sound energetic. The girl giggled as she knew Taeyeon lied.

"What's your name?" asked Taeyeon after a moment of silence.

"Krystal Jung, you?"

"Hi Krystal, I'm Taeyeon," Taeyeon introduced herself dorkily.

"Taeyeon? isn't that a girl's name?" mumbled Krystal but Taeyeon heard it.

"Yah, you think I'm a boy?" asked Taeyeon but she didn't feel offended at all. She felt comfortable around this new girl.

"Oops. Sorry OPPA!" joked Krystal.

"Aish you can call me that. I don't mind," giggled Taeyeon.

"If you said so OPPA!" Krystal laughed too and she almost fell off her back but Taeyeon grabbed onto her quickly.

Taeyeon's hands landed on something soft and she gave a squeeze unknowingly. Krystal flinched and slapped Taeyeon's shoulders violently. "Yah!"

After realising where she had just grabbed, Taeyeon inched her hands away back to the thighs embarrassedly.

"I'm sorry," she apologised awkwardly

"Never mind," Krystal shrugged it off as she knew Taeyeon didn't mean it.

"Turn left!" said Krystal and Taeyeon obliged it. They stopped in front of a small flat and Krystal got down slowly.

Krystal invited Taeyeon into her house and Taeyeon pushed Krystal to sit down on the sofa as the wounds got more serious after some movements.

"Where's the first aids box?" asked Taeyeon as she looked around.

"It is in the drawer in that room," Krystal pointed to the room with the door closed.

Taeyeon nodded and opened the room without knocking as she thought Krystal lived alone like her.

"AHHHHHHHH!" someone let out a deafening squeal and Taeyeon fell onto the ground as she was frightened by the loud scream.

"What's wrong?!" asked Krystal from the living room.

Taeyeon looked up and saw a girl only with her towel around her wet body charging towards her.

*piak*

A tight slap was sent across Taeyeon's soft cheek. Taeyeon's eyes went huge when she saw the towel fell onto the girl's feet.

"AHHHHHH!" screamed the girl again and Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly. Her cheek was still burning.

*piak*

Another slap went across Taeyeon's unharmed cheek. Taeyeon was petrified. It was her first time getting slapped by people and seeing someone as scary as the girl in front of her.

"Yah unnie!" scolded Krystal when she finally made her way to the room.

"Oppa! are you okay?!" asked Krystal as she cupped Taeyeon's face to check on her. Taeyeon's mouth was agape and she was still staring at the girl.

"Oppa? since when you have a guy friend? And Krystal!!! how can you bring a guy back?!" yelled the girl and Krystal didn't bother her.

Taeyeon snapped back to reality when Krystal's face was directly in front of hers. She pulled away and gasped for air as if she hadn't breathed for awhile.

"Omo Krys! why are you bleeding?! did this jerk hurt you?!" questioned the girl and she glared at Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped and moved back slowly when the girl came closer.

"Unnie! stop it! i fell on the road just now and oppa helped me!" explained Krystal and she shielded Taeyeon.

Poor Taeyeon, she whimpered and touched her own burning cheeks behind Krystal.

"You! get off my room first." ordered the girl and Taeyeon quickly got on to her feet and scurried off.

---

"That's your sister?" asked Taeyeon meekly when she was alone in the living room with Krystal.

Krystal nodded and hissed when Taeyeon applied the cream on her wound too hard. Taeyeon pulled away and apologised quickly. Krystal giggled and touched Taeyeon's cheek gently.

"Does it still hurt?" asked Krystal

Taeyeon stoned and then slowly shook her head. She didn't know why but her heart was beating wildly when Krystal looked at her that way.

"I'm sorry that my unnie hit you," Krystal pouted and Taeyeon's heart fluttered. She shook her head vigorously to clear her mind and Krystal looked at her weirdly.

"Are you okay oppa?" asked Krystal. Somehow, she had gotten used to call Taeyeon oppa and she didn't find it weird at all.

"Yah why are you still here?!" questioned the girl when she walked out of her room to see Taeyeon sitting so closely with her sister

"Unnie.. don't be so mean." whined Krystal. The girl scoffed and stormed towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly protected herself with her arms and the girl chuckled. "I'm not going to hit you."

Taeyeon lowered her arms down a little and peeked at the girl. "I've never seen a guy so timid before, gosh." The girl scoffed.

"Aish unnie!!"

"Okay okay! thank you for helping my sister just now and sorry that i slapped you. But you deserve it." said the girl nonchalantly

Taeyeon gulped and smiled nervously,"i-it is okay."

"Oh my! why is your voice so gentle?!" asked the girl in bewilderment. Taeyeon blushed as the girl had misunderstood her as a guy too.

"Aish unnie, because she is a g-" Taeyeon stopped Krystal from going on and she smiled at the girl.

"I don't know. Anyway, my name is.. Taengoo," said Taeyeon. Oddly, she didn't want the girl to know that she is actually a girl.

The girl arched an eyebrow and nodded," Jessica Jung."

"Hello Jessica-ssi." Taeyeon beamed her a cute smile and Jessica looked at her blankly.

Taeyeon's smile faded away slowly when Jessica kept looking at her.

Feeling uneasy, she wanted to flee away as soon as possible. "Uhm Krystal-ssi.. i need to go now."

Krystal made a sad pout and nodded reluctantly. She wanted to get to know Taeyeon better but Jessica ruined everything.

"Wait." said Jessica. Taeyeon looked at her slowly and gulped when Jessica approached her.

"Because you've seen me just now, I need you to pay for it. You're going to clean my house everyday at this timing. If not, I will call the police and sue you for attempting to me," Jessica smirked.

"Unnie!!" Krystal felt that Jessica was overboard but Jessica ignored her.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was scared that Jessica would really call police even though she had done nothing wrong. But she didn't want this matter to get serious.

"O-okay i will d-do it." Taeyeon stuttered and Jessica mde her write down her particulars just in case she didn't fulfil her agreement.

"See you tomorrow then Taengoo-ssi," Jessica winked and Taeyeon fled away immediately

---

---

FIRST CHAPTER DONE. How is it? :D UPDATE SOON :)