Secret II

TaengSic or NOT!
A/N: a slightly mature content but please don't get too excited ;)

***

In the afternoon, after the gang had done eating, they cleaned up and decided to rest for awhile before going to the theme park just nearby their chalet.

"Pass me the chips yul," said Taeyeon and she patted Yuri's thigh to get her attention.

Yuri handed her the potato chips and eyed her for awhile. "Do you have to do this in front of me?"

Taeyeon was munching on the chips and she fed Jessica some of it as well. "You don't have to look. Watch the tv."

Yuri rolled her eyes and mumbled,"if it wasn't for me, will you be able to enjoy all these?"

"What?" questioned Taeyeon as she heard something from Yuri but she couldn't comprehend it.

"Nothing!" Yuri gave a huge grin and stood up from the couch. She went into her room that she shared with Tiffany.

"So tell me.. how are you now?" asked Taeyeon as she continued feeding Jessica potato chips.

Jessica pressed her lips together when Taeyeon wanted to push the chip into . She smacked Taeyeon's hand away and said,"how am i supposed to talk when you keep feeding me?"

Taeyeon shrugged and ate the chips herself. Her eyes glued onto the tv screen and Jessica added,"I've been good. Just that Yuri likes to hug me when she's asleep."

"What?! And you let her hug?" questioned Taeyeon with a mouthful of chips. Some of the chips flew out from and were all over the floor.

Yoona who was seated on the floor threw a disgusted look to Taeyeon. "Can you don't talk while eating?"

"Shuddup," replied Taeyeon and the chips flew to Yoona's face. Yoona shrieked at Taeyeon and ran to the washroom to clean her face.

The girls in the room cracked up and Jessica slapped Taeyeon's hand lightly. "Behave yourself. And.. i was tired too, so i didn't do anything and just let her hug. BESIDES, i want someone to hug me to sleep too."

Taeyeon nodded and put away the potato chips. "Come with me," she said and pulled Jessica off the couch.

They scurried back to their room all of a sudden and left their friends feeling puzzled.

"Now, sleep." ordered Taeyeon as she pushed Jessica to the bed gently. Jessica was seated on the edge of the bed and she giggled.

"Sleep now! i will hug you!" said Taeyeon impatiently. She had already lay down beside Jessica and waiting for her to lie on her back as well.

Jessica didn't stop giggling and she lay down slowly. She shifted to make herself comfortable on the bed and her heart was galloping like wild horse as it was the first time she slept beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to her side and hugged Jessica. Her right arm was under Jessica's neck and her left hand was placed securely on top of Jessica's stomach.

Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach and she could feel Taeyeon's warm breath on her neck. Her body was rigid and Taeyeon looked up to meet her eyes.

"Why is your body so stiff?" asked Taeyeon curiously and she pushed herself up to hover on top of Jessica.

"B-because.. because you're too close!" said Jessica nervously and she smacked herself mentally.

"So you like it when Yul is close to you but not me?" asked Taeyeon dejectedly and she moved away slowly.

"O-of course not! i mean.. this is the first time that we are so close.." said Jessica shyly and her cheeks were flushed red.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows in amusement and she blew air to Jessica when Jessica didn't look at her.

"What?" asked Jessica. She still looked shy as she was trapped under Taeyeon.

"You're gorgeous." whispered Taeyeon.

"You're such a flirt," retorted Jessica

"Yeah whatever. Do you still have your first kiss, gorgeous?" asked Taeyeon playfully.

"Hmm.. what kind of kiss? peck? french kiss?" Jessica pretended to be thinking hard and she felt Taeyeon's soft lips on hers.

Taeyeon pulled away shortly after and said,"how about Taeyeon's kiss?"

Jessica didn't know what to reply and the scenes of them kissing replayed on her mind. They had only been pecking and hugging after the night.

And no, they aren't together because Jessica didn't agree to be Taeyeon's girlfriend since Taeyeon is still with Krystal. Taeyeon still likes Krystal though but she loves Jessica. She didn't want to hurt Krystal by breaking up with her after two months of their relationship.

Taeyeon moved down slowly and she closed up the gap in between their lips. Jessica's eyes shut as well and Taeyeon started moving her lips.

It was an amazing feeling to kiss the person you love and the duo definitely felt something strong building up in their stomachs.

Taeyeon's right hand cupped Jessica's left cheek tenderly and she caressed the soft cheek with her thumb. Jessica's arms found their way and encircled Taeyeon's waist to pull her body closer to hers, like how she did when Taeyeon was starting fire just now.

Their tongues met for the first time and Jessica froze. They stayed in that position with their tongues touching each other and Taeyeon pushed her tongue in slowly.

Jessica had never kissed anyone before and she didn't know what to do. She let Taeyeon explored and felt the warm tongue brushing her inner cheeks gently.

As much as she tried to hold back her emotions, she let out a soft moan unintentionally and caused Taeyeon to break off from the kiss.

Taeyeon looked into Jessica's eyes with fires burning in hers passionately. She looked down and saw that one of Jessica's knee was bent.

It told Taeyeon that Jessica felt something from her bottom because of the passionate kiss just now. She smiled proudly and travelled her gaze slowly up to meet Jessica's eyes again.

Jessica was breathing a little heavily as she tried to regain her breath. Taeyeon the messy fringe on Jessica's forehead and leaned down to peck on the forehead.

"You know that i can't say it yet but i feel it here, princess," said Taeyeon as she pointed to her heart.

Jessica sighed and nodded. "I love you too taengoo."

Taeyeon just smiled and wanted to kiss Jessica again but Jessica held her fingers in front of Taeyeon's lips and pushed Taeyeon away lightly.

"Why?" asked Taeyeon curiously as Jessica didn't allow her to kiss her again.

Jessica pointed to the door and Taeyeon looked up. Her friends were all peeping through the gap and they fell into the room when they got caught.

Taeyeon scoffed and pushed herself off from Jessica before stomping her way to her friends. "What is it?!"

Her friends picked themselves up and Yuri straightened her shirt nervously. "Chill taeng. aha! we just want to tell you that we're going to the theme park soon!"

Taeyeon squinted her eyes at Yuri and asked in a dangerous tone,"why. did. you. hug. her. when. you. sleep?"

Yuri gulped and stumbled backwards as Taeyeon inched her way towards her. "I-I-I didn't k-know what i was d-doing when i sleep! like.. you sleep talk too don't cha!"

When Taeyeon was about to retaliate, she felt someone tugging her arm. It was Jessica. Taeyeon got the message and backed away. But she used her index finger and middle finger to point to her own eyes and then to Yuri, saying that she would be watching her.

Yuri her dry lips nervously and nodded.

"Alright guys let's stop this now. We shall have fun now!" cheered Sooyoung and she pushed everyone out of the room.

"You better keep your hands to yourself or else I'm going to tell Hara that you cheat on her," hissed Taeyeon softly and Yuri nodded like a maniac.

Taeyeon beamed a huge grin and patted Yuri's back a little too hard. Yuri kept her smile on her face and then slowed down so that she wouldn't have to walk beside Taeyeon anymore.

"Sad life you've got," commented Yoona and she gave Yuri a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

Yuri sighed and whispered so that Taeyeon wouldn't hear what she say,"i let sica lives with me because she said that she didn't want Krystal to find out about them and this is what i get."

"Well, who is she? she's Kim Tae Yeon, dude," chuckled Yoona and Yuri could only sigh

***

"Woah! get me that one giant!" exclaimed Sunny when she saw a huge soft toy on the shelve. Sooyoung looked at the gigantic bear and then back to Sunny. "The bear is too big, you won't be able to carry it back anyway."

"What!! it is cute okay! get me one," whined Sunny and she did her aegyo to Sooyoung continuously. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and agreed so that Sunny would stop whining.

Their friends watched as Sooyoung paid for the game. She had to shoot 60 cans in one minute and the ahjussi told her that no one had ever won the first prize yet.

They watched as Sooyoung tried to shoot down the last can but she failed because one minute was up. "Ah so close!" she complained.

"Let's go it again," said Sooyoung determinedly and she paid for the game again.

It was always the last can that she couldn't shoot down because it was high above. She tried the game for like five times before she gave up.

Sunny was disappointed but she kept quiet as Sooyoung had already tried five times. "Let's go now," said Sunny as she pulled Sooyoung's arm.

Sooyoung stood firmly on the ground and shook her head,"let's try it one more time. I don't like to see you frown."

Jessica witnessed the scene and she watched enviously. [ How i wish taengoo would do this to me too. But i shouldn't add on to her troubles right? i just want her to spend time with me and I'm satisfied. ] -Jessica

Taeyeon peeked at Jessica from the corner of her eyes and she saw that Jessica was in deep thought while looking at Sooyoung and Sunny.

[ Does she want the bear too? or is it she is upset? ] -Taeyeon

"Princess, do you want the bear too?" asked Taeyeon softly as she nudged on Jessica.

Jessica flinched a little and looked at Taeyeon before she shook her head.

"Is there something that you want on the shelves? i can get it for you," said Taeyeon confidently and she saw Jessica's face light up.

Jessica looked at the toys on the shelves and her gaze fell upon the necklace which was the second prize. It was a butterfly and it looked beautiful. Taeyeon followed Jessica's gaze and she knew that Jessica wanted the necklace.

"Ahjussi, let me try too," said Taeyeon as she paid for the game.

Taeyeon needed to shoot down 40 cans in 50 seconds and there was one can that was high above too.

But it seemed like luck was on her side and she managed to shoot down the last can before the time's up. She cheered and Jessica clapped her hands in elation.

"Congratulations!" said the ahjussi and she handed Taeyeon the box containing the prize.

Taeyeon thanked the ahjussi and turned back to face Jessica. "For you, my princess." She winked and passed the box to Jessica.

"Thank you so much taengoo." said Jessica shyly and she swayed slightly to hide her shyness.

"YAYYYY!"

Taeyeon and Jessica looked up and saw Sooyoung dancing crazily. She had finally won the first prize after the seventh try.

"She needs to try seven times but i can do it the first time. Know why?" asked Taeyeon cheekily.

"Why? don't tell me because you're born genius or whatever alright," joked Jessica and she fiddled with the box.

"Nope. It is because of you," Taeyeon smiled and took Jessica's hands in hers.

"Cheesy," uttered Jessica softly and a small smile was formed on the corner of her lips. Taeyeon bent down a little to give Jessica a peck on the cheek.

Jessica looked up in surprise and her face grew crimson red as Taeyeon kissed her in the public.

The nine friends left the stall and went around to play different games. Their friends all wanted to try haunted house but Tiffany and Jessica objected violently.

"C'mon!" whined Hyoyeon as Tiffany and Jessica won't budge

"I don't wanna go taengoo," Jessica pouted and she looked as if she was about to cry.

"Alright." said Taeyeon and she hugged Jessica from the side. "You guys go ahead. I will bring her to other stalls then. See you later!"

"Wait! can i join?" asked Tiffany hopefully but Yuri pulled her away. "They need their personal dating time, you come with US!"

Tiffany tried to fight back but Yuri's grip was too strong. Taeyeon laughed as Yuri pulled the frightened Tiffany into the dark house.

"Phew! lucky me!" exclaimed Jessica and she shivered at the thought of going into the haunted house.

"Lucky me, too," said Taeyeon.

"Why?" asked Jessica curiously. She thought Taeyeon would probably be afraid of ghost or something.

"Or else my ear drums will burst," teased Taeyeon and Jessica processed her words for awhile as they moved on to other stalls.

"YAH! you're so mean!" scolded Jessica and she slapped Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon whimpered in pain and rubbed her arm.

"Pain," Taeyeon pouted.

"Serve you right," said Jessica coldly and her face lit up when she saw cotton candy. "Come on taengoo!"

Taeyeon stared at Jessica's back in disbelief as there was a sudden change in attitude. [ Well, she's a bipolar. remember that. It is not the first time you're experiencing this too. ] -Taeyeon

"Say ahhh," Jessica was holding some cotton candy in front of Taeyeon and Taeyeon accepted it happily.

The two walked around again and they felt thirsty after eating the cotton candy. "Shall we buy some drinks?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yeap!" Jessica agreed readily and Taeyeon asked her to sit on the bench to wait for her.

Taeyeon went to the drinks stall not far away and bought two strawberry milkshake.

Her phone vibrated continuously and she tried to hold the two cups in one hand but failed miserably. One of the milkshake dropped onto the ground and Taeyeon cussed mentally.

She fished out her phone and saw that it was Krystal calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby! What are you doing?"

"Oh uhmm.. I'm hanging out with my friends in the theme park. why?"

"Nothing. I am just bored. and i thought maybe you could come over. But never mind then."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm staying in the chalet for two nights by the way."

"What..? alright.. I hope to see you soon. I miss you so much yeonnie."

"I-i miss you too. bye baby."

"Bye."

Taeyeon shoved her phone into her pocket and sighed. How could she miss someone else when she was with the one she actually loves? she lied to Krystal again and that made her even more guilty.

"What took you so long? and why did you buy one only?" asked Jessica when Taeyeon came back.

"Oh.. soojung called. and.. i thought we could share, don't you want to?" Taeyeon winked. She didn't want to tell Jessica that she actually bought two as she could see that Jessica was a little upset when she told her that Krystal called.

"Really? that's so sweet of you," said Jessica sheepishly. Taeyeon grinned and popped the straw in before giving it to Jessica.

Jessica slurped the milkshake and Taeyeon watched the cute sight in front of her. She never thought that one day, the mad woman that she once knew would appear as a cute little girl in front of her.

She was still mesmerized by the beauty in front of her and she felt the straw poking her lips. Jessica was holding the drinks in front of her lips and Taeyeon slurped on the drinks too.

"Uhm princess, i need to tell you something." said Taeyeon after they had been sitting on the bench taking a sip of milkshake each for awhile.

"Hmm?"

"I.. I'm going to the countryside next week for 3 days to celebrate second monthsary with soojung." said Taeyeon and she observed Jessica's expression carefully.

Jessica played with the straw and she looked as if she was in deep thought. Taeyeon stayed quiet as she knew Jessica didn't feel good about it.

"Okay."

"Okay?" asked Taeyeon confusedly. She thought Jessica might want her to stay or whatsoever.

"Uhuh. Okay." repeated Jessica coolly.

"Why? you're not jealous?"

"Of course I'm jealous. I'm VERY jealous. But what can i do? she's your real girlfriend afterall.."

"Sooyeon..."

"It is okay. I will be okay." Jessica looked up and gave a small smile at Taeyeon before she stood up to dispose the empty cup.

Taeyeon followed her and hugged Jessica from the back. Jessica stayed unmove and Taeyeon rested her chin on Jessica's left shoulder. "I promise i will see you as soon as i come back."

"No. You've to stay with Krys for the night so that she won't get suspicious of your action." Jessica pointed out.

"But-"

"I don't want her to find out about us taengoo.. i don't want her to get hurt but I've already hurt her secretly.." sighed Jessica and her voice trembled a little.

Taeyeon tiptoed and gave a small peck on Jessica's left cheek before she turned her around. "I know. I am the one who is in the wrong. Don't blame yourself princess."

Jessica made no reply and she hugged Taeyeon closely. She breathed in the scent from the one she loves and calmed her nerves.

"Taengoo, what if one day krys finds out about us? will she hate me?" asked Jessica in her muffled voice as she hid her face in Taeyeon's blouse.

"I don't know. I really don't know. let's not think about all these." whispered Taeyeon and she rubbed Jessica's back soothingly.

***

It was the night time and the gang had their dinner in the restaurant nearby. Of course, TaengSic ordered their favourite dish - Beef Noodles.

"Hey taeng, buy some beer and liquors and whatever back!" said Yoona as she tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon was watching tv with Jessica and she nodded.

She was the only one who had just turned 18 and Jessica would be turning 18 soon too.

"Wanna go together?" asked Taeyeon and she reached out for Jessica's hand. Their fingers entwined and Taeyeon asked Jessica to put on a jacket as it was cold outside.

"What shall we buy?" asked Jessica after they went out of the chalet.

"I don't know. Some alcohol drinks and whatsoever. They just want some alcohols." Taeyeon pursed her lips and kicked the pebbles on the road.

"Your friends are bad ." joked Jessica and Taeyeon chuckled along.

"Well, they're actually funny people. But i don't understand why the girls in our school like us.." said Taeyeon

"Yeah i know right. Ever since i got transferred to your school, the girls have been eyeing me dangerously because Yuri takes care of me a lot." said Jessica. She felt sour that girls had been going around Taeyeon in the school and she couldn't step up and say that Taeyeon is hers, well.. kind of hers.

"Really? who? i shall teach them a lesson." said Taeyeon and she cracked her knuckles. Jessica rolled her eyes and replied,"i don't know. There are LOTS of them."

"Aigoo are you jealous again? Don't be jealous princess," Taeyeon grinned dorkily at Jessica and made Jessica crack up.

"I hate you so much," muttered Jessica as they continued walking.

"Why?!" Taeyeon stopped and looked at Jessica because of the sudden comment.

"Because you're so popular and you're so charming. I'm scared that you'd fall for other girls as well," explained Jessica sourly.

Taeyeon giggled and pulled Jessica to continue walking. Jessica looked at Taeyeon stealthily when Taeyeon made no comment about it.

She watched as the moonlight shone on Taeyeon's angelic face and the perfectly shaped jawline made Jessica's heart fluttered crazily.

[ She's so perfect. How can i not be worried that she will fall for someone else like how she falls for me when she's with krys? There are girls like Suzy, Hara, Hyuna, Jiyeon and Victoria in our school.. they are cute.. pretty.. y.. and what am i? ] -Jessica

She let out an inaudible sigh and felt Taeyeon squeeze her hand. She looked to her side and saw that Taeyeon was looking at her.

"You don't have to worry about it. You may not be my one and only now but you're always the first in my heart." assured Taeyeon and she looked up to the night sky.

Jessica watched the girl beside her humming to a soft tone as they continued walking to the store. There was something happening to her heart and she couldn't help it. She hugged Taeyeon's arm closely to her body and enjoyed the warmth from the shorter girl.

***

"Wow! this is hella strong!" exclaimed Hyoyeon when she pulled out the vodka from the plastic bag.

Taeyeon laughed when she saw her friends examining the alcohol that she had bought. "You guys look like some hungry wolves, gosh."

"Well, can't blame us! we are young and we are curious!" said Yoona.

"You're just 17 this year, are you sure you wanna drink these?" asked Taeyeon. Yoona gave a firm nod and Taeyeon shrugged.

"How about you?" Taeyeon turned to ask Seohyun. Seohyun looked at the bottles on the table and she said,"i will just drink a little wine since it is good for the body."

Her statement made the whole room fill with roar of laughter and Yoona teased,"health freak maknae strikes!"

"Yah unnie!" Seohyun pushed Yoona's hand off her as Yoona put an arm around her shoulder.

"C'mon guys. We shall play a game!" suggested Sooyoung.

"What should we play?" asked Hyoyeon excitedly and she rubbed her palms together.

"Hmm... we shall play... truth or dare. and whoever that doesn't want to answer or carry out the dare, will have to drink a mixture of all these," said Sooyoung with a sly smile.

Everyone agreed as it sounded fun but Seohyun seemed a little unhappy. "Come on maknae!"

Everyone formed a circle in the room and Jessica sat next to Taeyeon. Basically, they sat in birth order.

"Alright you start first!" said Yuri as she pointed to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked around and smirked when she stopped at Sooyoung. "Sooyoung-ah, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Sooyoung answered confidently and everyone cheered for her. Of course, Taeyeon was an evil girl and she won't let Sooyoung off so easily.

"I want you to kiss Sunny and make sure her breathing rate fasten in one minute," Taeyeon smirked.

Sooyoung's jaw dropped and eyeballs almost fell out. The rest cheered them on and Yuri whistled.

Sooyoung inched her way to Sunny and gave a soft peck on her cheek. Then down to her neck and up to her ear.

Jessica could hear that Sunny's breathing was heavy and she nodded to Taeyeon.

"Alright time's up! well done sooyoungie!" Taeyeon laughed and everyone joined along.

Sooyoung and Sunny were embarrassed but they kept quiet. It was Jessica's turn and she chose to ask Taeyeon. "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm.. dare," said Taeyeon. She was actually quite excited about what Jessica would ask her to do.

"Okay. Give us a dance in the centre," Jessica smirked and Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief.

It would be so awkward for her to do a dance in front of her friends. Like.. what was that supposed to mean?

Without further ado, Taeyeon grabbed a cup of the mixture of alcohol and gulped down.

Jessica giggled and Taeyeon's face grimaced as the alcohol burnt .

It was Sunny's turn and she made Tiffany seduce Yuri which was a failed one because Yuri kept her eyes on the ceiling.

Then it was Tiffany's turn, she asked who did Hyoyeon gave her first time to and Hyoyeon replied it was Hyuna. Everyone was kind of shocked and Hyoyeon was cool throughout.

After that, Hyoyeon made Jessica dance to the song of Britney Spear's I'm a Slave For You and Taeyeon wasn't very happy because her friends were gawking at Jessica's perfect figure hungrily.

"Don't do it next time," whispered Taeyeon when Jessica sat down again. Jessica stuck her tongue out and whispered,"i know you actually like it."

"I do. But i don't like it when they stare at you like a piece of meat," hissed Taeyeon softly. Jessica giggled quietly and nodded.

Taeyeon flinched when Sooyoung picked her. Taeyeon chose dare again and Sooyoung dared her to kiss Yoona on the lips for one minute.

She was about to drink the alcohol again but Sooyoung stopped her. "It would be no fun if you keep drinking."

Taeyeon threw Jessica an unsure look but Jessica wasn't looking at her. She knew Jessica was very jealous and very unhappy about it.

"I really don't wanna do it." said Taeyeon firmly.

"Fine. Then drink three cups of these!" said Sooyoung and she pushed three cups to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica one last time and saw a worried look on her face. But she gulped down the strong alcohol swiftly and stuck her tongue out as it was burning hot.

Soon, the effect of alcohol kicked in and Taeyeon crawled back to her position but she failed. Her head rested on Jessica's laps and Jessica shook her to wake her up but to no avail.

"Aish you guys can continue, i will bring her to bed," said Jessica.

"I will help you," said Yuri and she carried Taeyeon up.

Taeyeon was like a dead body and Yuri placed her down onto the bed. "She didn't bring any clothes here by the way."

Jessica nodded and thanked Yuri before shutting the door. But she heard Sooyoung scream,"SAFE !"

She blushed and thanked god that she was in the room or else it would be so embarrassed for her.

She wet the towel and wiped Taeyeon's face gently. Taeyeon was emitting a lot of heat and her face was very red.

"Sooyeon..." murmured Taeyeon and she squirmed about on the bed. "Soojung.."

Jessica's heart fell when she heard Taeyeon calling Krystal's name too. She breathed in deeply and went to her backpack to pick out some clothes for Taeyeon to change. Fortunately, she brought along extra sets of clothes

She undressed Taeyeon and saw Taeyeon's toned abs. She looked back to her face and tried to shake off the thoughts of touching the abs.

"Sooyeon.. Jessicaaaaa," slurred Taeyeon and she flipped over to sleep on her stomach.

Jessica clicked her tongue and knew it was impossible for her to dress Taeyeon up again since she wouldn't budge.

She tucked Taeyeon in under the blanket so that she wouldn't catch a cold. But Taeyeon shoved the blanket away and mumbled,"hot.."

Jessica felt her cheeks burning when she saw Taeyeon in her under garments only.

"You're making it so hard for me taengoo.." muttered Jessica and she went for a quick shower to cool herself.

----

----

----

DOUBLE UPDATE to make up to you guys :) more will be revealed soon!