It Ain't Right

TaengSic or NOT!
Taeyeon chased Jessica all the way out of her house and she didn't care if people were throwing them weird stares on the street. She needed Jessica to stop and listen to her.

"Jung Sooyeon! stop it right there!" shouted Taeyeon loudly for the last time. Taeyeon stopped to pant and she saw Jessica running for awhile before she halted as well.

"Great." she murmured to herself as she walked up to Jessica, who was panting heavily as well too.

"What's that? Running away from me when you want to?" asked Taeyeon as she pulled Jessica's arm to turn her to face her. "Do you know how dangerous is it?" scolded Taeyeon

Jessica glared at her and retorted," don't you come and act all concern about me. You raised your voice at me just now!" She shrugged Taeyeon's hand off her arm and backed away for a few feet.

Taeyeon looked around before she pulled her girl to the side where no one was around. "I'm really sorry okay? i was.. i was.. just stressed out.."

Being an arrogant and stubborn girl like Jessica, it is hard for her to listen to Taeyeon's explanation. "Sorry? what about I stab you now and say sorry later?"

"YAH what do you want!" snarled Taeyeon. She mentally cursed herself after she realised that she had raised her voice again. "I'm sorry sooyeon. Please..."

"That's it Taeyeon. We are over. I will pack up and go." said Jessica as she started walking on the way home again. Taeyeon raked her her fingers through her hair in frustration before she caught up with Jessica again.

"I didn't say that we can break up." said Taeyeon as she jogged beside Jessica who was speeding her way through.

"Pissed off taeyeon."

"I didn't agree to that. I won't let you go." stated Taeyeon as she tried to stop the angry girl but to no avail.

Jessica ignored her and they'd finally reached their block. "I will make you regret."

"I'm already feeling that. C'mon sooyeon, don't do this to me." Begged Taeyeon softly as she watched Jessica barging into the house roughly.

"You promised to never hurt me." said Jessica as she pulled out her luggage. Taeyeon followed closely behind all the time and tried to put back whatever that Jessica was taking out. "Stop it kim tae yeon!" snapped Jessica when she realised her luggage was still empty after she had been throwing her belongings inside.

"I said I'm not letting you go." Taeyeon pushed the luggage away and pinned Jessica up against the wall. "Why can't you try to understand me?" mumbled Taeyeon softly as she nuzzled close to Jessica's neck.

"Let me go." stated Jessica firmly but Taeyeon's grip around her waist only got tighter. "Kim Tae Yeon!"

"You can shout all you want. I won't and never let you go." said Taeyeon quietly. Her breath tickled Jessica's neck.

Jessica rolled her eyes and kneed Taeyeon in the crotch. "OW !" Taeyeon jumped up in pain and held her crotch as she tried to soothe the tingly sensation. It wasn't anything ual, it hurt like hell.

"How could you do that?!" asked Taeyeon in pain and she sat her down her bed.

"You're not my girlfriend anymore and you were taking advantage of me. So why not?" said Jessica nonchalantly as she blew air onto her nails.

"Sooyeon, this is too much. I know I've shouted at you but we don't need to break up over it right?!" explained Taeyeon and she wiped away the tear from the corner of her eye. It pained her, physically and emotionally.

Jessica shrugged and picked up her luggage again. She threw her stuffs inside and this time, Taeyeon watched her.

"Aren't you going to stop me now?" asked Jessica. She wanted Taeyeon to stop her again, she just wanted to test if Taeyeon was persistent enough. But she received a dejected head shake from the girl on the bed.

"Fine." said Jessica as she pulled her luggage out.

"Just so you know, we aren't over yet." said Taeyeon loudly before Jessica walked out of the room. Jessica's heart twitched but she still stormed out of the room. Angry that Taeyeon didn't try to stop her anymore but sad to see Taeyeon this way. However, she's a stubborn princess, like what everyone knows.

***

"Unnie?" said Krystal in a surprise tone when she found her sister dragging her luggage back home. She was watching tv in the living room then.

"Hey krys, I'm... staying for a few days. I miss you, haha." said Jessica as she shut the door behind her.

Krystal wasn't a stupid girl. But she didn't want to question her sister, so she just nodded to whatever that her sister had said. "Your room is still cleaned everyday," said Krystal and she turned back to watch her tv.

Jessica nodded and went into her room. She slumped herself onto the bed and her eyes stared at the ceiling. Was she too much? She knew that Taeyeon was troubled these few days, so she might be feeling frustrated, that's why she raised her voice. But heck, no one has ever shouted at her that way before.

Meanwhile, Krystal was in the living room contemplating whether to go and check on her sister or not. She picked up her phone and sent a text to Taeyeon.

< To Taeyeon: Unnie is home now. You don't have to worry. I supposed you two quarrelled. What happened? >

She put her phone away and went to the kitchen to get herself a cup of water before she checked her phone.

< From Taeyeon: yeah we did. Thanks for telling me that. Well.. lots of things are happening. I kind of shouted at her today.. ok i did. She got angry and left. >

Krystal frowned when she knew that Taeyeon had been troubled. Was it because of Amber? She didn't know but her intuition told her it was.

< To Taeyeon: Do you want to meet up and talk about it? Maybe i can help you. You know.. we are still friends. >

She waited in anticipation and her phone vibrated. It was a text from Amber.

< From Amber : Good Afternoon Krystal! I'm showing up at your place in an hour time! See you baby girl. >

Krystal rolled her eyes but still replied an Okay. Then her phone vibrated again, it was from Taeyeon.

< From Taeyeon : Alright. My place in an hour time? >

Great. Amber had once again clashed with Taeyeon. She wanted to talk to Taeyeon and help her, but she knew that Amber had access to her place, what if she did something to her sister?

"!" hissed Krystal and she smacked her hand on the couch.

< To Amber: uhm. wait. Can you not come here today? My sis is at home. So yeah. >

< To Taeyeon : Alright. See you :) >

Krystal got up and went to her room. She picked out her nicest set of outfits, she didn't know why was she dressing up but she did.

< From Amber: ok. >

Krystal threw her phone away onto her bed and went for a quick bath. What she didn't know was, she was putting her sister in danger.

What Taeyeon didn't know was, she was inviting another trouble to herself.

What Jessica didn't know was, her life would change at the moment she left Taeyeon.

---

---

TBC! Anyway, this fic is ending soon as you can kind of tell :)