We're enemies

TaengSic or NOT!
It had been a month since Krystal got together with Taeyeon. Taeyeon hadn't disclosed about it to her friends and they kept their relationship in the dark. Well, everybody was oblivious to it except for Jessica.

On the other hand, Taecyeon was busy going after Jessica everyday. But Jessica didn't like him that way, she said so.

Usually, Taeyeon would meet up with Krystal under the block a few roads down her school. It had became their daily routine.

In school, Taeyeon still acted as if she wasn't gay. Whenever there's a new girl confessing to her, she would reject immediately. Part of the reason was she didn't want her friends to know she was gay. Another part, was because she's with Krystal.

···

"Taeyeonnie!" shouted Krystal excitedly when she saw Taeyeon leaning against the wall under the block. Taeyeon pushed herself off the wall and grinned as her girlfriend rushed to her to embrace her.

"I miss you so much!" sighed Taeyeon blissfully as she took in her lover's scent. Krystal snuggled closer to Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck tighter.

"I miss you too yeonnie," mumbled Krystal. Taeyeon chuckled and rubbed Krystal's back before she pushed Krystal's waist away from her body gently.

"How's your day?" asked Taeyeon as she intertwined her fingers with Krystal's. They started strolling towards the restaurant where they always had their lunch at. It was secluded. It hardly had any customers but the food was great.

"Hmm.. i tell you something but you can't be angry okay?" requested Krystal cutely and she held out her pinky to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon contemplated for awhile and hooked her pinky warily. "Okay."

"There's this guy.. he keeps bugging me for the whole day and he confessed to me just now.." said Krystal and she played with Taeyeon's fingers

"What?! which guy? what class? argh imma kill him. How does he look like? is he older than y- mmmf!"

Krystal giggled as her lover started shooting her questions and she covered Taeyeon's mouth with her right palm.

"Relax taeyeon~ his name is Kai. He's in the same class as me, what do you think?" asked Krystal playfully. Taeyeon pulled her hand away from Krystal's grasp and she folded her arms.

Taeyeon started speed walking and left Krystal behind. "Yah taeyeon!"

As a stubborn girl like Taeyeon, she continued walking away and thought Krystal would catch up soon. Then she heard a car tire screeching sound.

The images of Krystal being knocked down by a car a month ago flashed through her mind. Her face went pale and she spun around quickly. She started racing her way to Krystal who was surprised by how fast Taeyeon could run.

"Soojung! are you okay? omo I'm sorry I'm sorry," Taeyeon started mumbling as soon as she held Krystal tightly in her embrace. Krystal arched an eyebrow and patted Taeyeon's back. "I'm okay taeyeonnie. I'm okay."

"You scare me! aish this !" cursed Taeyeon and she pulled Krystal back into a hug again.

"Yah don't curse. And why did i scare you?"

Taeyeon pulled away again and cupped Krystal's face. "I thought.. i thought you got knocked down by car again!"

Krystal then remembered the screeching sound and she burst out laughing. "I'm fine taeyeon! I'm okay! don't worry so much!"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw Krystal laughing at her for being too worried. She knocked Krystal's head lightly and wrapped an arm around Krystal's waist protectively. She pulled Krystal's body close to her, leaving no gap in between them.

"You're not going anywhere alone. Stick with me," ordered Taeyeon and she started sauntering her way towards the restaurant with Krystal walking closely by her side.

Krystal felt touched by how protective Taeyeon was and she smiled sweetly. Taeyeon didn't notice it though.

"Welcome! oh is you again!" greeted the old lady who was the owner of the restaurant.

Taeyeon and Krystal gave the old lady a wide grin and the old lady led them to the table at the corner, their lover seats.

"The usual?" asked the old lady with an amiable smile.

"Yes, please," Taeyeon smiled back politely and the old lady left.

"So tell me, why does this.. KAI, like you?" questioned Taeyeon sourly.

"Can't he like me?" teased Krystal

She noticed how Taeyeon's face crunched in anger and she quickly added,"alright alright. I don't know. But he came to me all of a sudden."

"Stay away from him next time. I don't like it." said Taeyeon coldly and Krystal could only nod.

When Taeyeon is jealous, it is the end of the world. But when Krystal is jealous, all Taeyeon has to do is to kiss her and everything is solved.

"Taeyeon.." Krystal called out after they fell into silent for awhile.

"Hmm?" hummed Taeyeon and her face softened when she saw how scared Krystal was because of her anger.

"Look," said Krystal and she pointed to the entrance. Taeyeon turned her head around and jaw dropped when she saw the person coming in.

"Hey Krys!"

"Hey unnie!" greeted Krystal back. Jessica smiled and pulled the guy along towards KrysTae's table.

"Oh hey Taeyeon-ssi," greeted Jessica nonchalantly. "Can we?" she asked Krystal and pointed to herself and the guy.

Krystal looked at Taeyeon who didn't look well. But Taeyeon nodded meekly and Krystal said,"yes unnie."

Krystal got up and sat beside Taeyeon while Jessica and the guy sat opposite them.

"Let me introduce. Krys, this is Taecyeon. Taec, this is Krystal." Jessica smiled happily after the introduction. She looked at how unsatisfied Krystal was and then she realised she had missed out someone. "Oh and this is Taeyeon."

Taeyeon looked up and gave Taecyeon a weak smile. Under the table, Krystal held Taeyeon's hand and the back of Taeyeon's hand using her thumb.

"Hello Krystal-ssi and Taeyeon-ssi," Taecyeon gave a charming smile and Taeyeon found it revolting.

She groaned quietly and looked at her lover who was smiling at Taecyeon. "Ahem." Taeyeon coughed and Krystal looked back at her. "Are you okay?"

Taeyeon nodded lightly and their food were served.

"Oh welcome, i didn't see you two just now. Now may i take your order?" asked the old lady when she saw Taecyeon and Jessica.

Jessica looked at Krystal's bowl and saw it was fish noodles, she wrinkled her nose at it and then looked at Taeyeon's bowl, it was beef noodles and she totally loved eating it

"I want the same as hers! thank you!" said Jessica excitedly and Taecyeon ordered the same too.

After the old lady left, Taeyeon murmured softly but Jessica caught it.

"Yah what did you say?!" asked Jessica angrily and she slapped on the table.

Taeyeon looked up and slurped her noodles at Jessica. Jessica bit her inner cheek when Taeyeon did that and she kicked Taeyeon's shin under the table.

"What the f-" Taeyeon was about to curse but she remembered Krystal told her not to curse. She inhaled deeply and shut her eyes to endure the pain.

Jessica smirked in victory. "That's for calling me copy cat."

"Yah unnie. Can you don't be so bad to taeyeon? argh.." grunted Krystal. She didn't know whag was going on under the table and she thought Jessica was just being verbally mean.

"I think that I'm very nice. Right taec?!"

"Yes sica," Taecyeon smiled and Jessica threw a Told-You look to Krystal. Taeyeon groaned loudly and that caught their attentions.

"What's wrong yeonnie?" asked Krystal caringly. Taeyeon chewed on the beef in annoyance and gulped down the hot tea. But it scalded her tongue. She stuck her tongue out immediately and started fanning it, hoping to soothe the pain.

"Omo!" Krystal was a little shocked and she blew air on Taeyeon's tongue.

They were unware that Taecyeon was eyeing them weirdly while Jessica just kept laughing at how stupid Taeyeon was.

After cooling her tongue, Taeyeon clicked her tongue a few times to see if it was okay. Krystal pouted sadly at her and she smiled,"I'm okay now. Smile!"

Krystal's lips tugged upwards and she patted Taeyeon's head. "Be careful alright."

"Erm.. taeyeon-ssi, may i ask you something?" asked Taecyeon suddenly.

Taeyeon looked at him nonchalantly and nodded. "What?"

"Uhm.. are you two.. by any chance.. gay?" asked Taecyeon carefully as he tried not to offend the intimidating Taeyeon.

Taecyeon knew Taeyeon was a girl by her name but he wondered why Taeyeon dressed like a boy.

Ever since that incident in the Jung's house a month ago, Taeyeon wasn't scared of Jessica anymore. Instead, she would start bickering with her and their relationship wasn't good at all.

"So what if we are?" snapped Taeyeon in an unfriendly way

"I'm sorry." apologised Taecyeon quickly when he saw how Taeyeon's eyes were fuming

Taeyeon was actually a very bad tempered person but Krystal could tame her somehow. "Yeonnie.." Krystal patted her arm lightly.

"Aish.." Taeyeon broke her stare away from Taecyeon and started eating her noodles again. Her lunch date was totally ruined by Taecyeon and Jessica.

Then, she stared at Jessica for awhile who seemed to be unaware of it. Taeyeon poked the beef in the bowl while staring at Jessica for a few times.

She poked it too hard and the soup spilled out. It splashed on Taecyeon's face as Taecyeon sat opposite her. "!" hissed Taecyeon.

Taeyeon was flustered but she remained calm on the outside. Jessica grabbed a few tissue paper and helped Taecyeon to wipe away the soup on his face.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! you're seriously annoying!" grunted Jessica and she threw the used tissue paper on the table angrily.

"What?! you're the one who is annoying alright!" retorted Taeyeon.

"You stu-" Taecyeon quickly pulled Jessica to sit down when she looked as if she was going to send a punch right into Taeyeon's face.

"Calm down unnie. argh taeyeon, please," pleaded Krystal. Whenever Taeyeon and Jessica are together, nothing good will happen. They would start quarrelling over trivial matters and almost turn into fist fighting.

Taeyeon gave one last stare at Jessica before she scoffed and stood up angrily. "C'mon soojung." She grabbed Krystal's hand and placed some money on the table for the meal before she stormed out of the restaurant.

Krystal turned back to look at her sister who was grumbling non stop and Taecyeon was trying to calm her down. She shook her head and turned to face the front when Taeyeon was still pulling her away.

"S-stop taeyeon," panted Krystal after they had been speed walking for quite awhile. Well, Taeyeon was basically storming while Krystal was jogging behind, trying to catch up with Taeyeon who was grabbing her hand tightly

Taeyeon snapped back from her angry thoughts and she halted suddenly. Krystal bumped her body into Taeyeon and stumbled forward. Taeyeon caught her just in time but the pulling force of gravity was greater than the force from her petite frame. Both fell onto the ground.

Krystal landed on her face while Taeyeon on the side. Fortunately, the ground wasn't rough, or else Krystal would have been disfigured.

Taeyeon groaned in pain when she tried to use her arm to push herself up. Krystal got up immediately and kneeled beside Taeyeon. "Omo are you okay?"

"Owww.. i think i broke my arm. ouch don't touch it!" Taeyeon slapped Krystal's hand away when Krystal tried to touch it. Krystal pouted and rubbed her hand to soothe the tingling sensation.

"I think we need to go to the hospital," stated Krystal. Taeyeon could only groan in pain and her face grimaced when she tried to get up.

···

"Take good care of your sprained wrist and come back a week after for another check up ok kiddo," said the doctor and he gave Taeyeon sweets. Taeyeon groaned and gave him a fake smile as she took the sweets.

Krystal giggled quietly at how the doctor mistook Taeyeon as a kid. Taeyeon huffed at Krystal and Krystal mouthed 'sorry'.

"Hmm soojung.." Taeyeon called out as they left the hospital.

"Hmm?"

"Can you go my house and pack a few clothes for me? I don't want my parents to know that I've sprained my wrist. So.. can i stay over at your house for a week?" asked Taeyeon hopefully.

"Sure. Anything for you," Krystal smiled sweetly. Taeyeon smiled back and gave a quick peck on Krystal's cheek.

Krystal held onto the spot where Taeyeon had peck and she blushed heavily. Taeyeon watched in amusement as her girlfriend's cheek turned crimson red.

"So cute," Taeyeon winked which only made Krystal blushed even harder. She jabbed Taeyeon's shoulder shyly and Taeyeon chuckled at her.

··· "Wait for me while i go to your house okay? be a good girl. Stay in my room," Krystal patted Taeyeon's head and gave a quick kiss on the forehead before she left the house.

Taeyeon took the painkiller and started getting drowsy. She walked carefully back to Krystal's room and laid in her bed. Soon, she was in deep slumber.

···

"Hey krys, oh you're sleeping," Jessica opened the door and saw a sleeping figure on the bed with her back facing Jessica.

As Taeyeon was still wearing the hoodie, Jessica couldn't tell if that person was Krystal. But, it was Krystal's room right.

Jessica sat herself beside 'Krystal' and she patted her to ask her to get up.

Unaware of what's going on, Taeyeon opened her eyes groggily and turned around.

"KYAAAAAAAAA"

"What the ?!"

---

---

UPDATED :D COMMENT