IF

TaengSic or NOT!
"What are you doing? get ou- mmf!"

Jessica tried to push Taeyeon off her bed but to no avail when Taeyeon shut her up with a tight kiss.

She froze in that moment and eyes were wide opened as she was surprised by the kiss. She looked at the person in front of her who had her eyes close tightly as if she was savouring this precious moment.

Taeyeon felt Jessica trying to push her away again but each push grew weaker as Taeyeon tightened the hug around the waist.

Jessica relented and clenched onto Taeyeon's shirt tightly. Taeyeon relaxed a little when Jessica was no longer fighting.

"Ow!" groaned Taeyeon as she snapped away from Jessica. She jumped off the bed and touched the cut on her lip.

"Why did you bite my lip!" grumbled Taeyeon and she checked her lips in front of the mirror in Jessica's room.

"Oh my! it is freaking bleeding! how am i supposed to explain this to other people!" Taeyeon was talking to herself in front of the mirror and she fanned her burning lips.

At the corner of the mirror, Taeyeon saw Jessica sitting nonchalantly on the bed and looking at her own fingernails.

She felt angry that Jessica bit her when they kissed and she still acted as if it was nothing. Taeyeon stormed back to the bed and glared at Jessica.

"What? don't stare at me like that. You violated me," said Jessica without looking at Taeyeon

"What?! i violated you?! hey whata ya talkin' bout?!" snapped Taeyeon and she let out her gangsta tone.

"You kissed me without my approval duh."

"Can't i kiss you?!" asked Taeyeon in surprise

Jessica looked up with a sweet smile and replied,"nope."

"What? why!" Taeyeon kind of stomped her feet on the ground and whined

"Because we are nothing now. Oh, we were nothing anyway," snickered Jessica and she pushed Taeyeon away from her bed when Taeyeon sat down on the edge.

"Stop! argh! I'm falling!" *thud* "I TOLD YOU I WAS FALLING!" Taeyeon sat on the floor rubbing her hurting and pouted.

Jessica scoffed at the sight and she ignored Taeyeon's cries. She looked through the tweets on Twitter and Taeyeon stared at her in disbelief.

[ She has become so heartless.. why? argh you're stupid Kim Tae Yeon, she becomes like this because of you! ] -Taeyeon

"Sooyeon? Princess? Jagiya? Angel? jessica? general jung?" Taeyeon tried to get Jessica's attention in various ways but Jessica only gave her cold shoulders.

"Fine.." mumbled Taeyeon in a defeated tone and she stood up on her feet. She jumped onto Jessica and that caught Jessica off guard.

Jessica was trapped under Taeyeon and she was still in a shock state as she couldn't react. Taeyeon grinned as she thought Jessica didn't resist.

But she was wrong, utterly wrong. "GET OFF ME!" shouted Jessica with her cold glare staring into Taeyeon's eyes.

"Shhh.. listen to me first please.." begged Taeyeon and she covered Jessica's mouth so that she won't scream anymore.

"Mmf! mmmmmm! Mmmf!!" Jessica protested and squirmed about on the bed.

Taeyeon's heart was aching as Jessica didn't want to hear her out. She watched as Jessica continued glaring, squirming about, protesting in muffled voice and beating her for quite a long while.

"Please.."

"Mmf!"

"Please sooyeon.."

"Mm-"

Jessica stopped protesting when she noticed Taeyeon's tear streaming down her right cheek and fell onto her chest. It pained her.

Taeyeon tried to fight back the tears but they started trickling down nonstop. "I'm sorry." She got up from Jessica and wiped away her flowing tears.

She walked hastily to the door and stopped when she felt something colliding on her back. A pair of arms appeared from the back and encircled her waist.

"You have something to say right? talk," whispered Jessica and she laid her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder

Taeyeon closed her eyes and blinked away the tears. She wiped them away before she turned around.

Jessica's hands fell onto her side and Taeyeon caught them quickly. She brought the warm hands up and kissed on the back gently.

"I thought we were really over. You seemed so heartless. I was scared." confessed Taeyeon and her voice trembled.

Jessica's heart felt a tug and she kissed on Taeyeon's lips gently. "You're the one who said we were over. you're the one who is heartless. I'm even more scared because i didn't want to lose you."

"I didn't say that we are over. I said we need a break. but heck, i take back my words now. I don't need a break from you. Stay, please," whispered Taeyeon

Jessica hesitated. She really wanted to be back by Taeyeon's side. But she wouldn't know if one day, Taeyeon would do the same thing again if they ever quarrelled. Taeyeon still had Krystal, but she only had Taeyeon.

"I..."

"Please sooyeon. i promise i won't leave you. I promise you will get whatever that Soojung gets.." said Taeyeon desperately. She really wanted to make Jessica stay but she knew it was unfair to the both sisters.

"You're a jerk." said Jessica and she rolled her eyes at Taeyeon. One moment, she was so sweet to her, the next moment, she had to bring Krystal up the topic and remind her that she had to share Taeyeon with Krystal, secretly.

"Yes I'm a jerk. I am whatever you call me. But please stay.." begged Taeyeon and she almost felt the need to kneel down.

Jessica contemplated for awhile, she wanted Taeyeon all to herself now since it would give her an assurance. "I want you to break up with krys first."

Taeyeon closed her eyes and sighed dramatically. "I can't sooyeon.. she's your sister, do you want to see her getting hurt?"

"Don't tell me the same thing again and again. You're just finding an excuse not to break up with her and be with me too. If you were a guy, I'm sure people would have beaten you up and thrown you into the sea to feed sharks."

Taeyeon chuckled a little and shook her head. "But I'm not a guy. I don't want to see the both of you getting hurt.."

"You're already hurting me and Krys, unknowingly." stated Jessica.

"I'm sorry. I.. i know sorry doesn't help but.. what can i do? how can i break up with soojung when i still like her and without hurting her?" asked Taeyeon as she looked at Jessica's hands in hers.

It felt good to hold the hands of the one you love in your own hands. Taeyeon smiled unconsciously and Jessica kept quiet as she was pondering.

[ Did i just say that i love her? I like Soojung but i love Sooyeon? what? ] -Taeyeon

Jessica studied Taeyeon's expression and a decision was made.

"Taeyeon.."

Taeyeon looked up and smiled at Jessica. "Yes?"

"Let's have a deal."

***

It was two days later and Mr Jung and Mrs Jung had arrived. Jessica had to move to Krystal's room so that her parents can have their own room during their short stay.

As for Taeyeon, Krystal made her stay longer as she wanted to introduce Taeyeon to her parents.

So, the three of them had to squeeze in one king size bed and Jessica wanted to sleep beside Taeyeon but she knew it was impossible.

"Baby, i don't want to sleep with unnie, she kicks when she is sleeping!" complained Krystal and she was swinging Taeyeon's hand back and forth.

Taeyeon glimpsed at Jessica who was making her side of the bed. She seemed unaffected by it.

[ Maybe she wants to sleep with me! great! ] -Taeyeon.

"Okay.. i'll sleep in the middle.." said Taeyeon and she tried to sound reluctant but the truth was, she felt excitedly inside and she could have jumped in joy if Krystal wasn't there.

"Wheee thank you baby!" chirped Krystal and she kissed on Taeyeon's lips.

Taeyeon gave an awkward smile and she felt guilty inside. She had forgotten that Krystal was her girlfriend and yet, she felt so happy when she could share bed with Jessica.

"Let's greet daddy and mommy before we sleep," said Krystal and she pulled Jessica out of the room.

Taeyeon stayed in the room and smiled to herself when she imagined sleeping beside Jessica.

But her deal with Jessica made her frown every time. She sprawled out on the bed and covered her eyes with her arm to block away the glaring light.

She felt both sides of the bed sank in and she knew the Jung Sisters had returned. Jessica was sleeping on her left side while Krystal on the right.

"Good night baby," Krystal kissed on Taeyeon's nose before she off the table lamp beside her.

"Good night," Taeyeon greeted back and she touched Jessica's back lightly. Jessica had her back facing Taeyeon so that it wouldn't raise Krystal's suspicions or jealousy.

Taeyeon heard Jessica clear and she knew Jessica understood it. She smiled and laid on her back while Krystal was facing her.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" asked Krystal softly, she thought her sister was asleep already.

"I'm not sleepy, yet." said Taeyeon.

"Can you hug me?" asked Krystal cutely and Taeyeon chuckled. Krystal turned to face another side and Taeyeon tossed around as well, so that she could back hug Krystal.

But, she felt a pinch on her back and it was by none other than Jessica. She gulped as she knew Jessica wasn't asleep yet.

"Can you sing a song for me?" requested Krystal.

Taeyeon nodded and she thought of what song she could sing. She chose to sing Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder.

Taeyeon used the heel of her foot to touch on Jessica's leg lightly so that she wouldn't make much movement. Krystal was already asleep halfway through the song but Taeyeon continued singing as she wanted to sing for Jessica too.

"Soojung," whispered Taeyeon as she wanted to make sure if Krystal had fallen asleep or not.

No respond.

Taeyeon broke away from the hug slowly and held her breath when Krystal stirred a little. But she went back to sleep soundly again afterwards.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh inaudibly and turned to face Jessica. To her surprise, Jessica was already facing her with her eyes wide opened.

"Aren't you sleeping yet?" asked Taeyeon gently and she Jessica's cheek affectionately.

Jessica simply shook her head and leaned up to kiss on Taeyeon's lips, as if she wanted to kiss away Krystal's kiss on Taeyeon's lips, to claim that it was her asset.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around the slightly taller girl protectively. Jessica snuggled closer to Taeyeon and Taeyeon kissed on her forehead.

"Don't forget our deal," said Jessica which sounded like an order.

Taeyeon simply nodded and closed her eyes as she tried to drift off to sleep.

---

---

---

TBC!