JellySica is Jelly

TaengSic or NOT!
The very next morning, Taeyeon walked back to Yuri's home with Jessica first to pack her stuffs to move back to her own house.

"So.. we are really going to do this huh?" asked Jessica pointlessly as she packed her luggage.

Taeyeon tossed her the items that needed to pack in the luggage and nodded. "There is no other way right?"

Jessica didn't respond and she continued stuffing her belongings into her luggage. Taeyeon sat by the edge of the bed and watched her silently.

"Are you angry?" asked Taeyeon as she used her toe to poke Jessica's back that was facing her.

Jessica simply shook her head and zipped up the luggage before she turned around to face Taeyeon. "I'm feeling really down. Because i won't be able to spend time with you for a week or so."

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh and moved down to sit behind Jessica. Jessica leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and enjoyed the warmth on her back.

Jessica was sitting in between Taeyeon's legs and she touched the arms that were on her tummy. "Am i being unreasonable again?"

She could feel Taeyeon shaking her head behind her. "You're never unreasonable. You're just insecure. I know that i can't give you anything now but i want you to stick with me, I'm selfish. But sooyeon, i.. you know how i feel right."

A sigh escaped from Jessica's lips and she shut her eyes. Taeyeon had never said the three words to her yet. She longed for them. "I know. i love you too."

Taeyeon gave a long kiss on Jessica's temple and they continued cuddling for another half an hour before they decided to get going.

***

"Ok i will go back first. You go home and take a shower alright?" said Jessica and she gave a quick kiss on Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon nodded and turned to leave to the other direction

"Taengoo!" shouted Jessica from not far behind. Taeyeon turned around and saw Jessica running to her with all her might.

Her body clashed into Taeyeon's and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Taeyeon stood still but her arms slowly wrapped around Jessica's petite waist. They deepened the kiss and Jessica massaged Taeyeon's scalp which made Taeyeon feel .

"S-soo yeon," stammered Taeyeon as she pulled away from the heaty kiss. Jessica ignored her and leaned in to kiss her again.

Taeyeon tried to shake away the thought and she failed miserably. Her hands seemed to have their own mind and they moved down to cup Jessica's cheeks.

Jessica flinched a little at that but she slowly relaxed when Taeyeon's hands moved up again.

But she soon felt warm hands underneath her shirt on her back and slowly moving upwards again.

"Yah," Jessica stepped back a little and smacked Taeyeon's chest. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked on the ground. "We are in the public."

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck and nodded awkwardly. "So... i'll see you later?"

As much as she was unwilling to let her go, she had to. "Ok.." she sounded almost like a whisper.

Taeyeon pulled her chin gently and lifted her head up to look at her. "I'll miss you so bad darling."

Jessica just gave a nod and turned away quickly. She was afraid that the longer she stayed, the more she wouldn't want to let go.

Taeyeon watched Jessica disappearing into the corner before she started walking again. She looked at her hands and smiled like a fool as she replayed the kiss in her mind.

***

"OMO UNNIE!!!" exclaimed Krystal when she saw Jessica coming into the house with her luggage behind her.

She hugged her sister tightly and Jessica coughed to fight for air. "K-krys!"

Krystal pulled away and grinned widely as she looked at her sister. Jessica took in a few deep breaths before she glared at Krystal. "I could have died!"

"I miss you so much unnie~" whined Krystal and she wanted to kiss Jessica.

Jessica remembered that those lips tasted Taeyeon's sweet lips before. She felt her blood boiling inside her and she jerked away. "Don't. You're smelly." she made up an excuse which was like a tease.

Krystal pouted and Jessica rolled her eyes. She relented and gave Krystal a quick peck on the cheek. "Satisfied now?"

Krystal nodded happily and she helped Jessica with the luggage. Jessica put her luggage in her room and heard some noise from Krystal's room, but Krystal was with her.

"Someone's here?" asked Jessica curiously. She stood up and walked out of the room.

Krystal followed after her and leaned against the wall beside the door. "My friend is here because I'm too lonely."

Jessica nodded slowly and opened the door. The person looked oddly familiar and Jessica furrowed her brows as she tried to recall who was that person.

***

Taeyeon was done showering and she put on her fresh clothes. She dried her hair and checked her phone.

( FROM Princess: hey are you coming over soon? i miss you so badly already and i have something to tell you. )

Taeyeon threw her towel into the laundry basket and replied Jessica. ( TO Princess: yeah soon. I miss you too. Remember not to get close to me later okay? we will talk about it after this week. Ok? smsing and phone calling are tiring. Hehe )

( FROM Princess: hmm okay.. but don't you dare to display your affections to Krys in front of me alright!!! >:| )

Taeyeon giggled a little and wiggled her thumbs before she replied again for the last time. ( TO princess: alright. but i can't do anything if she's all over me :P )

She packed some clothes into her bag as she intended she stay over at Krystal's house for a few days since it was school holiday anyway.

Taeyeon walked past a flower shop that she always saw whenever she walked home from school. An idea popped up in her head and she walked into the flower shop.

***

"For you!" chirped Taeyeon as soon as Krystal opened the door for her to go in.

"Oh my.. thank you yeonnie!!" Krystal literally jumped onto Taeyeon and hugged her like a koala. Taeyeon kept the bouquet of flower away from them so it won't be crushed.

Jessica who happened to walk out of the room caught that scene and she sent a piercing glare straight into Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon shot her an apologetic look and Jessica stormed away into the kitchen.

Krystal came down and took the flowers in her hands before inhaling their sweet scents. "Thank you baby." she kissed on Taeyeon's lips and Taeyeon grinned.

"You're staying over?" asked Krystal excitedly. She pulled Taeyeon into her room and locked the door.

Taeyeon threw her bag over the table and replied,"yeap! because i miss you so much."

And no, she wasn't lying. She had really missed Krystal a lot even though she was with Jessica. She felt strange and confused.

"Aww such a baby," cooed Krystal and she pinched Taeyeon's nose lightly.

On the other hand, Jessica came back to the living room and saw that it was empty. She scoffed quietly and looked at the locked door in front of her.

She wanted to knock on it so badly but when she raised her fist up, the door flung open which made her jump up in shock.

"Oh hi Jessica," greeted Taeyeon with a wink. Krystal didn't catch that and she continued hugging Taeyeon from the back.

Jessica gave a fake smile and said,"hi idiot."

Of course, Krystal thought that Jessica called Taeyeon idiot because she didn't like Taeyeon. But the truth is, Jessica loves Taeyeon too much and she felt like an idiot to watch the one she loves hug by someone else.

Taeyeon kept quiet and Krystal nagged,"unnie, didn't i tell you not to be so mean to yeonnie?"

"Yeah whatever. YOUR yeonnie better don't come and piss me off if she wants to stay here," grumbled Jessica and she sent piercing glare to Taeyeon again. Taeyeon pleaded her through her eyes and Jessica ignored it.

"You're so mean. Taeyeon even bought a stalk of rose for you to make you happy," said Krystal and she passed Jessica the stalk of red rose.

[ Just a stalk?! what? Fine kim tae yeon. ] -Jessica

"Well, i happened to be buying flowers for soojung and i saw the last rose there, so i took it for you. It is free one anyway," added Taeyeon nonchalantly. She felt Krystal tightening the grip on her waist to tell her to stop agitating her sister.

"Wow. Thank you SO much then." replied Jessica sarcastically and she snatched the rose away from Krystal before she stormed back to her room.

Taeyeon swallowed the lump in and turned around to smile at Krystal. "I need to go to the toilet."

Krystal nodded and went back into her room. She sat on the bed fiddling with the bouquet of flowers. Taeyeon smiled bitterly as she saw Krystal indulging in her own world.

As soon as she got into the toilet, she took out her phone from her pocket and texted an angry girl.

( TO Princess: hey don't be mad :( I'm sorry. Actually, the rose was really expensive. But a pretty rose belongs to a beautiful girl right? ;) look for the small note in the petals ^.^ )

She shoved her phone back to her pocket and flushed the toilet bowl, just in case.

Before she opened the door, her phone vibrated. ( FROM princess: stupid.. )

Taeyeon chuckled to herself and shook her head. When she walked back to Krystal's room, she saw that Jessica's door was opened.

"Hello," whispered Taeyeon and she waved to Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes and continued to unpack her luggage.

She went into the room and gave a quick peck on Jessica's forehead. "Don't be mad," she whispered.

"I'm not." replied Jessica flatly.

"I know you're. Got to go, see you later," she whispered again and gave a warm smile

"Why are you in unnie's room baby?"

Taeyeon widened her eyes in horror and she turned around slowly. She didn't know how much Krystal had seen and she felt as though her heart couldn't beat properly. It was thumping loudly against her chest.

"I..."

"She was helping to to the luggage. I couldn't do it." said Jessica.

"Ahh.." Krystal nodded her head and marched in. She hooked onto Taeyeon's arm and swung it back and forth. "So now you guys are okay?!"

"Ye-"

"Never." stated Jessica coldly. Taeyeon frowned as she wanted to say yes.

"Pssh.. whatever. What shall we eat for dinner baby?" asked Krystal and she fixed Taeyeon's fringe.

Jessica eyed them carefully and her breathing got louder because she was infuriated.

"Should i cook for you then?" suggested Taeyeon with a nervous smile.

"Really?! sure!" Krystal clapped and grinned happily. She really missed Taeyeon a lot.

"Alright. We shall go to the market and buy some ingredient first alright?" added Taeyeon and Krystal nodded.

"Let's go then!" said Krystal and she pulled Taeyeon out of Jessica's room. Taeyeon gave Jessica one last look before she entered Krystal's room again.

Jessica had this sour look on her but Taeyeon couldn't do anything.

***

"Argh stupid Kim Tae Yeon," groaned Jessica when she heard the front door lock. She punched her pillow umpteen times to vent her anger.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" she continued grumbling on and on as she hit the pillow. Then she felt exhausted and she slumped her back onto the bed.

She took out the small note underneath her pillow and it was a tiny heart with "Taengoo's" beside it.

Her lips tugged upwards slowly and she brought the note close to her chest. "I love you too stupid."

**

"So what are we eating for dinner?" asked Jessica curiously as she sat down opposite to Krystal.

"TADAH!" sang Krystal as she removed the lid.

"Steak?" asked Jessica to herself and Taeyeon said sarcastically,"oh no. it is fish."

Jessica's glare darted straight onto Taeyeon but Taeyeon wasn't affected at all. She grinned at Jessica which Krystal reckoned that she was trying to agitate Jessica.

"It is so nice of you to be cooking something so ugly for us then," replied Jessica with a fake smile that was sending tonnes of warnings to Taeyeon.

"Yeah of course it is ugly. It suits you," retorted Taeyeon.

Krystal sensed the tension between them and she quickly jumped in to break the intense staring. The love-hate stare.

"Don't be so mean yeonnie. Apologise to unnie," scolded Krystal. Of course, Taeyeon would be more than willing to do that. At least she could be nice to Jessica in front of Krystal for the first time.

"Fine. I'm sorry Jessica. Please forgive me. Try the steak that i cooked, i heard from soojung that you like it medium so yeah." said Taeyeon. She prayed that Krystal didn't smell something fishy.

Krystal smiled at her in satisfaction and gave her a thumbs up. Taeyeon chuckled and stole a glance at Jessica.

Jessica gave her a small sweet smile without Krystal knowing and Taeyeon winked quickly.

***

It was night time and the trio were in living room watching tv. Taeyeon was cuddling with Krystal while Jessica was sitting alone next to Krystal.

She felt extremely jealous of course. The show was boring to her and she would keep looking at Taeyeon from the corner of her eyes.

"Baby, what do you think about the male lead actor?" asked Krystal and she drew circles on Taeyeon's palm.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she wasn't really focussed on the show. She was actually looking at Jessica directly since Krystal's head was on her chest.

"I..."

"If i were the girl, i would have slapped him for thousand times and threw him to feed crocodile." commented Krystal.

Taeyeon was clueless about what she was talking about, so she probed,"why?"

"Gosh. He freaking cheated on her with the girl's cousin! Wouldn't you feel angry if you were the girl?" asked Krystal and she sat up to look at Taeyeon.

Jessica and Taeyeon sat still as statue. Taeyeon's mouth went dry and she tried to figure out what she could say.

"Forget it. I doubt you'll know what to say because i will never cheat on you. Don't worry baby!" Krystal smiled and pulled Taeyeon into a kiss.

Taeyeon chuckled nervously and said,"y-yeah."

"But still, if i were the girl, i would never forgive the cousin and i would hate the guy forever.." added Krystal.

In that room, two people were overpowered by guilt when they looked at the innocent girl who was totally unaware of what's going on all the time.

Taeyeon turned to look at Jessica who stood up and went back to her room. She felt something was wrong. But she couldn't do anything as it would make Krystal feel suspicious about them.

She excused to the toilet and quickly typed in a message to Jessica. ( TO Princess: What's wrong? )

( FROM Princess: everything )

----

----

TBC. Don't you guys feel bad for Krystal? :P aren't you guys curious about who that person was in Krystal's room ealier? and about how Jessica was feeling? STAY TUNED! :D