Why Is Everything So Complicated

TaengSic or NOT!
The next day after Amber's surprise visit, Taeyeon woke up because of some soft murmurs. She's a light-sleeper, even the sound of the drop pin could wake her up

"I told you not to!" someone hissed quietly

".."

"I acted on impulse!" she hissed again

".."

Taeyeon looked around the room with her half-opened eyes and saw Krystal sitting at the corner of the room, she was talking on the phone

Jessica was still sleeping soundly beside Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled at the sight. But her face soon fell when she heard the next sentence from Krystal

"I know that she's cheating on me with unnie but what can i do Amber?!"

Krystal seemed to have hung up on her phone and she got up hastily. Taeyeon quickly shut her eyes to pretend to be still asleep.

She felt the other side of the bed sunk and an arm s around her waist. She could feel Krystal's breath on the back of her neck.

Right now, it seemed as if everything had got an answer. Jessica was sleeping and Taeyeon was facing her. Taeyeon was pretending to sleep and Krystal was hugging her.

Taeyeon felt a tug at her heart and exhaled slowly. What kind of relationship is that? She's messing with two sisters and the both of them were totally aware of everything, yet didn't protest.

She stirred a little and felt Krystal let go of her. She stretched and turned to look at Krystal. "Good morning baby."

The smile grew wider on Krystal and she whispered back,"good morning baby."

[ you're such a jerk kim tae yeon ] -Taeyeon

"Let's go and freshen up," said Krystal softly. Taeyeon nodded and got out of the bed quietly, she didn't want to wake Jessica up.

However, she had a burning question. Where did Jessica go yesterday after Amber left?

***

It was the late afternoon and Mr&Mrs Jung went out to explore Seoul. They asked if the kids wanted to tag along but they turned down the offer.

"Gosh I'm so bored.." grumbled Taeyeon and she scratched her cheek irritably. Jessica continued reading her magazine and didn't even give a look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon had been trying too hard to fight for Jessica's attention but it seemed as if everything was more interesting than her to Jessica.

Krystal shifted closer to Taeyeon and hugged her arm to her chest. "Do you want to go out?"

"Hmm.. where?" asked Taeyeon, she took a quick glance at Jessica but only to receive disappointment.

"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you," Krystal gave a sweet smile and Taeyeon smiled back forcefully.

"Shall we go to the beach?" suggested Taeyeon

"Good idea! unnie! do you wanna go too?" asked Krystal, she was totally hoping that Jessica would say no.

"Sure, but can i bring someone along too?" asked Jessica as she looked up from her magazine.

[ You've been listening to our conversation but you ignore me.. ] -Taeyeon

"Of course! right let's go pack up now. yippey!" cheered Krystal and she pulled Taeyeon to her room.

Taeyeon brushed her fingers against Jessica's arm as she walked past her, but Jessica didn't look up.

After hearing the 'click' sound of the door, Jessica put away her magazine and sighed frustratedly.

"Hello? can you meet me later? let's go to the beach," said Jessica when the line got through. She didn't even wait for the person to reply and she hung up the phone.

Jessica dragged herself into her room and packed the necessary items.

***

"Can we go now unnie?" asked Krystal

Jessica looked around lazily and nodded her head when she saw a running figure. Taeyeon's face scrunched up when she saw the person.

"Taecyeon oppa?!" Krystal looked surprise and Taecyeon waved at her with the charming grin.

"Uhuh, nice seeing you again little kid," said Taecyeon and he ruffled Krystal's fringe.

"Yah! don't mess my hair!" scolded Krystal and she fixed her fringe. Taeyeon stood silently beside her and stared at the ground.

"Hello Taeyeon-ssi," greeted Taecyeon politely and Taeyeon gave a small nod.

"Let's go now, it's getting quite late already," urged Jessica and she pushed Taecyeon forward.

"Oh yeah, i brought a tent along and i borrowed my dad's SUV." said Taecyeon as he halted in front of Jessica, making Jessica bump into his chest.

"Great!" chirped Krystal and Taeyeon clenched her fists as she saw Taecyeon 'embracing' Jessica.

"Clumsy girl, be careful!" chided Taecyeon and he helped Jessica to hold her bag.

Jessica didn't protest or anything. She just followed quietly as Taecyeon put his arm around her shoulders and walked to his car.

Taeyeon poked her inner cheek with her tongue and stared at the back of the two. Krystal noticed it and she tugged Taeyeon's sleeve gently,"let's go now."

Without saying a word, Taeyeon made her way to the SUV and got into the backseat. She slammed the car door roughly and Krystal was shocked as she hadn't got into the car yet.

Taeyeon realised what she had done and she quickly opened the car door again for Krystal," I'm sorry. "

"It's okay," said Krystal awkwardly and she got into the car as well. Taecyeon looked to the back from the driver's seat and joked,"fasten your seat belts kids. Oppa is gonna drive fast!"

Taeyeon gave an audible scoff while Krystal chuckled. They fastened their seat belts and Taecyeon turned back.

"Jessi, you too." reminded Taecyeon and Jessica snapped out of her thoughts and fumbled with the seat belt.

"Let me do it," said Taecyeon and he helped Jessica to fasten her seat belt. Taeyeon watched from the back and the wing mirror, She saw the sweet smile on Jessica'a face.

[ What exactly happened?! why is this beast here in the first place?! and why is sica smiling that way?! argh!! ] -Taeyeon

Little did she know that Jessica knew that Taeyeon would be watching her, she so put on the sweet smile and threw a quick glance at the rear mirror. Indeed, Taeyeon was fuming as she watched Jessica from the wing mirror.

***

"Holy , you're beautiful jessi!" exclaimed Taecyeon when Jessica and Krystal approached them in their beach wears. In short, bikinis.

Taeyeon gave a dirty look at Taecyeon who was totally unaware of it. "Watch where you're looking at."

"I'm sorry?" Taecyeon looked at Taeyeon in bewilderment and Jung Sisters held their gaze on Taeyeon.

"I said watch where you're looking at," repeated Taeyeon impatiently. She dropped the thing on her hand and stood up with two towels. "Cover your bottom, you don't have to show off so much skin." Krystal took the towel obediently while Jessica ignored her.

Jessica walked past Taeyeon and went to the bench beside their tent. "Hey i said cover your bottom!" said Taeyeon irritably when Jessica didn't listen to her.

"We are at the beach for god's sake. do you want jessi to wear the winter wears?" asked Taecyeon sarcastically

"I'm not talking to you." said Taeyeon monotonously. "And, you want to see her body, of course the lesser the better."

Taecyeon in a lungful of breath and was about to make a comeback but Jessica stopped him. "Go and change too taec."

"Alright.." mumbled Taecyeon and he grabbed his hawaiian beach wear. He didn't forget to stare at Taeyeon before he left.

"Right. Soojung, can you please put back your clothes on?" That didn't sound like a question, it sounded more like an order.

"But.. we are at the beach taeyeon.." retorted Krystal. "People wear like this in America too.."

"That's America. We are in Korea now. See the difference? look, who the hell wear bra and underwear in the public? definitely can't be you." snapped Taeyeon.

"Look at the girls there, they're wearing the same as me!" reasoned Krystal.

"That's their problem soojung. I don't like to see men ogling you." stated Taeyeon firmly.

Krystal looked at Taeyeon in disbelief but she didn't want to quarrel anymore. She grabbed her clothes and stormed to the changing room again.

After making sure that Krystal was out of sight, Taeyeon approached Jessica. "What's your problem?"

"What?"

"You've been ignoring me and you asked that beast to come and you wear so little!" said Taeyeon exasperately.

Jessica gave a sarcastic chuckle and said,"it isn't your business Taeyeon."

"What?" asked Taeyeon irritably and she dared Jessica to repeat her words.

"I said it isn't your business." repeated Jessica and she looked at the group of people playing on the beach.

"Why isn't it my business? you're my-"

"We are nothing Taeyeon. Nothing." snapped Jessica

Taeyeon's mouth went agape and she looked at Jessica who was staring far away. She felt her lungs burning for air and she exhaled heavily.

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's arm and pulled her up from the bench. "What are you talking about?"

Jessica wiggled around as she tried to free herself but Taeyeon was too strong. "Let me go!"

"No! tell me what's going on!" spat Taeyeon

"We are over taeyeon. There wasn't even an US in the first place!" said Jessica harshly and Taeyeon felt her heart breaking into million pieces.

"No.. what about the deal..? you're kidding right sooyeon?" said Taeyeon as she chuckled pathetically. Her grip on Jessica loosened and Jessica hesitated before she pulled away from Taeyeon.

"You can forget about the deal. Go back to krys." said Jessica coldly.

"No i only want you!" shouted Taeyeon. She didn't care if they were attracting so much attention.

Jessica remained her cold exterior but Taeyeon took her by surprise. Her eyes widened as Taeyeon kissed her in the public.

"Mmf!!" Jessica protested and hit Taeyeon's chest but Taeyeon was holding her way too tightly and she kissed Jessica hard.

Jessica continued pounding on Taeyeon's chest as Taeyeon tried to kiss her. After struggling for awhile, Jessica gave up and relented. She returned the kiss and clenched onto Taeyeon's shirt. Their eyes were closed and some people were cheering while some walked away in disgust.

They broke away and Taeyeon leaned her forehead against Jessica's. "Please don't do this to me sooyeon."

Jessica's heart itched when she saw Taeyeon in such a vulnerable state. She cupped Taeyeon's face gently and whispered,"I'm sorry taengoo."

Taeyeon sniffed and broke into a smile. She could feel her tears threatening to fall off but Jessica kissed on each of her eyes gently.

And of course, that scene was witnessed by two other people who had their beach wears on. The stood in front of the changing room's door and didn't notice each other's presence.

"Excuse me," someone said and Taecyeon moved away slightly. He caught Krystal standing not far away from him. He knew that she saw it too, but she didn't look quite surprise.

"Krystal," Taecyeon called out. Krystal flinched and looked at him, she flustered a little but didn't show it well.

"You know it, don't you?" asked Taecyeon.

Krystal nodded but still looking at her sister and her so called girlfriend. They were now hugging each other tightly.

"I know it when i saw her kissing unnie on the forehead last time. They further proved it after Taeyeon came back from the chalet." said Krystal flatly.

"Then why didn't you do anything?" asked Taecyeon

"Because i love her. But i like someone else too. And i feel sorry but whenever i see unnie with taeyeon, my heart falls into pieces and there's nothing i can do." stated Krystal

Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to digest whatever Krystal had said. "She asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend. They're heartbreakers."

Krystal looked at him and looked away. "They look so happy together."

---

---

--- FINALLY UPDATED. I'm sorry for not updating last week! I've been way too busy! i just typed in this during my lunch break and enjoy! Being a boss is no joke people! HAH!