Right, A Date

TaengSic or NOT!
"AHHHH!"

"Let me go! mff!" screamed Jessica but the person covered from the back.

"Be quiet or else i will kill you," said the person in a low voice.

Jessica nodded in fear and didn't realise that she had been holding her breath in. It was when her lungs were burning for air, then she exhaled sharply.

"Who are you?" asked Jessica timidly when the person withdrew the hand.

"Turn around," ordered the person and Jessica's body stiffened. She didn't dare to, just in case she would see death.

"Jessica, turn around!"

[ Huh? Who called me? And the voice is familiar.. ] -Jessica

As she had waited for too long, Yuri spun Jessica around and grinned when she caught the shocked look on the ice princess' face

"Hello," greeted Yuri and Jessica blinked a few times.

"Yuri?" asked Jessica

"Oh no I'm Yuri's twin sister," said Yuri sarcastically and Jessica glared at her

"Ok fine don't gimme that look. Right, you see the pathway guided along by those rose petals?" asked Yuri as she pointed to the woods leading to a small cave

Jessica squinted and nodded as she stretched her neck to follow the pathway.

"Go on and turn right when you enter the cave," said Yuri and she gave Jessica an assuring smile

"Can't you go with me?" asked Jessica cutely with a small pout. Yuri widened her eyes a little then remained cool and said,"no sorry sica."

"Okay.." Jessica sounded disappointed and she seemed a little too frighten to even start walking along.

Yuri contemplated for awhile before relenting. "Alright, let's go."

Jessica's face brightened up and she nudged on Yuri to ask her to lead the way, which Yuri did.

Along the way, there were some small notes that made Jessica smile like a fool. They were cheesy words written by the Great Kim Tae Yeon (according to the notes) and they made Yuri cringe just by stealing glances of the words.

Finally, after a good five minutes of exploring the woods with sweet notes, Jessica stepped into the entrance of the cave and it was dark as hell.

"Are you sure this is the one?" asked Jessica suspiciously and she tried to figure out what was inside the cave.

Yuri nodded confidently and pushed Jessica to the right. There, Jessica noticed a light coming closer to them.

"Yoona?" Jessica was surprised to see Yoona there too.

"Hello pretty," greeted Yoona and she held out her arm for Jessica to hold. Jessica took it hastily and bid goodbye to Yuri. If only she knew that she would see Yuri again later on.

"Why are you guys here by the way?" asked Jessica curiously as Yoona led her through the dark

"Hmm.. what if i said it's a secret?" asked Yoona playfully and she kicked away a stone blocking Jessica's way.

"Fine." said Jessica coldly. "And thanks."

Yoona smiled even though Jessica couldn't see her. "You'll know it soon."

Jessica didn't reply and they came to a halt when another light drew closer. This time, was Sooyoung with a bouquet of white roses.

"So pretty!" exclaimed Jessica as she received the roses. Yoona shone on the roses to let Jessica see better and Jessica smiled at her.

"Go on, quick." urged Yoona and Sooyoung led Jessica away.

"Tell me, why does she need to make it so grand?" joked Jessica as she didn't get why were there so many ushers.

"One, because she loves you. Two, because she's there," replied Sooyoung and she bobbed her head towards the exit of the cave

It was another side of the park and looked secluded. Jessica reckoned that there was hardly anyone.

"This is so beautiful," awed Jessica as she looked around. The flowers blossomed and the little fountain looked well taken care of.

Then, a person who she knows better than she knows herself appeared with a guitar in hand.

~your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me. I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but i love them endlessly~

It was Little Things by One Direction and Jessica was touched. She swayed her body along with the tune of the song as Taeyeon sang the second verse.

~You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep though it makes no sense to me. I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me~

Then Taeyeon walked closer to Jessica till there were on a little space left between Jessica and the guitar.

~you'll never love yourself half as much as i love you. you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but i want you to. If i let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like i love you~

Taeyeon strummed the guitar and finished singing the chorus. Jessica was about to kiss her but Taeyeon took a step back, which left Jessica puzzled.

Taeyeon put the guitar down and snapped her fingers. Tiffany ran out from behind the small fountain and passed Taeyeon the flute.

Jessica watched in amazement as Taeyeon played a few notes to test the pitch. "Taengoo.."

Taeyeon smiled and took in a deep breath before she hit the first note. She played Nothing's Gonna Change Ny Love For You for a small part then changed to I Wanna Grow Old With You and lastly, I Won't Give Up.

She lowered the flute and leaned in to capture Jessica's lips. Jessica threw her arms around Taeyeon's neck in reflex and returned the kiss.

She was extremely touched by her talented girlfriend and she conveyed the message to her through the kiss.

Taeyeon pulled away when she remembered that her friends were still there.

"Sooyeon, i love you." whispered Taeyeon and she gave another peck on Jessica's lips again.

"I love you too." Jessica smiled sweetly.

"Now, let's enjoy our real picnic then," Taeyeon winked and intertwined her fingers with Jessica.

"When did you plan all these?" asked Jessica curiously as they settled down on the mat.

"Hmm," Taeyeon paused and took out kimbap, grape juice, carrot juice, sandwiches, salad and utensils from the picnic box that Hyoyeon had placed it just now. "I didn't plan it for too long, just recently."

Jessica blushed when Taeyeon winked at her. She felt like screaming in delight as Taeyeon prepared for their first date.

"How long have you been practicing the songs?" asked Jessica with anticipation. She took a small bite on the kimbap that Taeyeon had fed her.

"Actually.. i didn't practice them. I know how to play guitar and flute all along.. just that i wanted to sing and play for you," said Taeyeon honestly and Jessica smiled.

"You're not disappointed right?" asked Taeyeon worriedly.

Jessica kept quiet for a while before shaking her head. She lowered her head and Taeyeon watched her worriedly.

A tear fell on Jessica's dress and Taeyeon was horrified. She pulled out a few napkins and cupped Jessica's face.

"What's wrong sooyeon? d-did i do something wrong? Please don't cry darling.." said Taeyeon in fluster and she wiped away the tears gently.

Jessica held on the hand that was cupping her cheek and brought it close to her lips for a kiss. "You didn't do anything wrong. You did everything right, that's why i cry."

Taeyeon frowned as she didn't get it. "No, don't cry sooyeon. I'm scared when you cry."

"Pabo-ah. I'm too touched by you. The song that you sang, the medley that you played, the food that you've prepared, the idea you came up with and this bouquet of white roses. Aren't you hopelessly romantic?" sighed Jessica blissfully.

Taeyeon arched an eyebrow up and chuckled. "You're a silly girl. Come on, stop your tears, they are making me weak."

Jessica stuck out her tongue and the couple giggled as they fed each other.

"Yah the midget forgot about us!" protested Sooyoung as they gathered behind the fountain.

"You only want the food soo, c'mon here you go," said Sunny and she held out a plate of kimbap.

"Yul, where's the thing that tae ask you to prepare?" asked Tiffany

"Oh it's here. She said don't take it out so soon yet. Wait till they've finished eating." said Yuri and she continued devouring her share of kimbap.

Everyone nodded and ate quietly as they were hungry after all the preparation.

***

"Are we going back soon?" asked Jessica as she watched Taeyeon packed up after they were done eating.

"Nope." replied Taeyeon and she clapped her hands. Yuri walked out with a disagreeing look as they looked like Taeyeon's servants instead of friends now.

"What's with the face yul?" asked Taeyeon and she took the kite over from Yuri.

"Nothing. Enjoy yourself little friend!" said Yuri and she walked back.

Taeyeon shook her head and turned to face Jessica. "Look what we've got!"

"A kite?" said Jessica nonchalantly and it sounded like a statement instead of a question.

"Yah.. can't you be more excited? it is a kite! we're flying a kite together!" chirped Taeyeon and she waved the kite around.

"Okay." said Jessica and she looked at her nails. She thought that flying a kite is the most boring thing to do on earth.

"Watch me," said Taeyeon and she got ready to fly the kite.

The first try was a failure but the second time, she sent the kite off high in the sky.

It was breezy and perfect for flying a kite. Jessica watched as Taeyeon was having much fun jumping around with the kite in the air.

"C'mon sooyeon!" urged Taeyeon as she waved to Jessica. Jessica dragged herself to where Taeyeon was and Taeyeonn grinned widely at her.

Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer and stood behind her with her arms around Jessica's body. She held Jessica's hand and put it on the string.

Jessica's back pressed againsr Taeyeon's front and Taeyeon enveloped her.

A smile crept onto her face when Taeyeon put her hands on the back of Jessica's to guide her along.

The kite was about to fall and Jessica shut her eyes while Taeyeon quickly tugged on the string.

Jessica peeped at the kite a little and broke into a huge smile when the kite didn't fall.

"Yay!" cheered Jessica like a kid and that warmed Taeyeon's heart.

***

It was close to evening and the both were tired after playing a few games together.

Their friends had already returned home and Taeyeon brought Jessica to where they left their bicycle at.

It was almost an adventurous walk through the cave but Jessica felt safe when Taeyeon was around.

"Did you have fun today?" asked Taeyeon as she started paddling.

Jessica tightened her arms around Taeyeon's waist and nodded. "I had so much fun. I never thought that flying a kite would be so fun!"

Taeyeon chuckled and replied,"as long as you're happy, i would be willing to do everything for you."

Jessica smiled shyly and rested her head against Taeyeon's back. The small notes were in her purse and the white roses were in the basket in front. She shut her eyes and reminisced about their first date

The cold wind brushed against her cheeks and she didn't notice that they had reached her house.

"Sooyeon, let's go up." said Taeyeon softly and she waited for Jessica to get off first before she got off.

"Take a shower and go to bed early alright? I'll see you in school tomorrow." said Taeyeon and she kissed Jessica on the forehead at the doorstep.

Jessica sighed at the thought of parting from her lover and new school term.

"Alright, i love you. becareful when you go home ok?" reminded Jessica and she gave Taeyeon the last hug.

Taeyeon ruffled Jessica's hair and nodded. Before she could turn and walk away, she heard someone scream from the house.

Taeyeon turned back and saw Jessica still standing by the door with a curious look.

She peered into the house and saw Krystal pushing Amber away. Taeyeon frowned at the sight and brushed past Jessica to where Krystal was.

Amber gripped onto Krystal's shoulder tighty which made Krystal grimace and Taeyeon quickly stepped in to break them off.

"What's going on?" asked Taeyeon and she stared at Amber.

Amber gave her the grin that she detested the most and said,"it is none of your business."

"Well, you're hurting her. It is my business because she's Sooyeon's sister!" retorted Taeyeon

"Look krys, you're just a sister to her." said Amber sarcastically as she looked at Krystal. Krystal flushed in embarrassment and pushed Amber towards the front door.

"I know I know. Get lost now!" screamed Krystal and she used all her might to push Amber out.

She shut the door and Amber knocked on the door roughly. Krystal pinched her nosebridge and sighed. "Open up krys! if she doesn't love you, i will! krys!"

Amber shouted from the outside and Krystal breathed out sharply. She opened her eyes and looked at her unnie and Taeyeon before she went back to her room to hide her awkwardness.

"Krys! open up! let me in!" shouted Amber and Jessica opened the door with a cold stare.

"She's going to sleep now. Go home."

Amber gave one last look at the close door and walked away. Jessica looked at Taeyeon who was still standing there. "Go home too. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Taeyeon knew something wasn't right but she wasn't in the mood for asking. She gave Jessica a light kiss on the cheek which Jessica didn't reject, and left too

"Unnie, we need to talk."

Jessica turned around and saw Krystal looking serious. She knew what they were going to talk about.

"Let's talk."

---

---

TBC. I'm sorry for not updating the last week! but.. here you go!