Secret

TaengSic or NOT!
"So, how do you want to celebrate our second monthsary baby?" asked Taeyeon as she played with Krystal's long smooth hair.

"Hmm.. shall we go out for a date? like.. somewhere further?" suggested Krystal. She felt blissful that Taeyeon had been showing her more affections than before.

It has been two months since they got together and about two weeks after the incident when Jessica almost got violated.

"Where do you wanna go? since it is school holidays now.. shall we go for a 3 days camp on the outskirt of country?" Taeyeon inhaled the sweet scent from her girlfriend and closed her eyes as she waited for Krystal's response.

Krystal shifted away slightly from Taeyeon's embrace and pulled off the blanket on her laps. They had been cuddling on the bed since morning when Taeyeon came over.

Taeyeon was a little surprised when Krystal cupped her face with her tender hands and landed a soft peck on her parted lips. Her eyes opened gradually and stared into Krystal's.

"Anything you want, baby. You know.. I've been feeling rather lonely ever since unnie moved out.." sighed Krystal and she tucked a strand of hair behind Taeyeon's ear.

Taeyeon shut her eyes again and her face grimaced. There was a reason why Jessica moved out two weeks ago.

"Don't worry. She still calls, doesn't she?" said Taeyeon in a soft tone. Her eyes remained close and her head rested on the bed post behind her back.

"Yeah. But i don't even know where she lives.." said Krystal disheartenedly. Her hands fell onto Taeyeon's and she played with Taeyeon's fingers

"Can we stop talking about your sister?"

"Taeyeon, i know you dislike unnie. but she isn't even here anymore.. can't you just let me rant about how i miss her?"

Taeyeon took in a deep breath and opened her eyes. A smile formed on her lips and she replied,"yes sure, baby. Anything for you."

***

"Are you coming back soon?" asked Krystal over the phone after Taeyeon had left her house. She called Jessica every night just to keep in touch.

"No krys. I told you i won't be going back so soon. Anyway, we will meet up soon alright?" promised Jessica. She had to pacify her baby sister as she kept whining about how she missed Jessica.

"And i hope you'd keep your promise. You even transfered to a new school without informing me!" complained Krystal

Jessica chuckled lightly and she replied,"well, i don't want to face Taecyeon anymore. He left me alone with Donghae and that little punk almost got me into a trouble!"

"Yeah yeah. He hid drugs in your backpack and you almost got caught by the police. Luckily, Taeyeon was there and she managed to pull you through. You don't have to repeat this anymore," joked Krystal.

"Y-yeah." replied Jessica and they fell into silence for awhile.

"So.. tell me why is it that whenever you get into trouble, my baby will always be around you?" questioned Krystal jokingly and she waited for Jessica to reply her.

Jessica's breathing hitched when she heard Krystal calling Taeyeon her baby. She made no reply.

Krystal burst out laughing and said in between her laughter. "Doubt you'll- know- why!"

"Haha yeah.." said Jessica and she couldn't think of anything else to say.

"But whatever it is.. yeonnie is mine alright unnie. Don't fall for her just because she saves you every time," joked Krystal and she couldn't contain her laughter.

On the other hand, Jessica's eyebrows knitted tightly and she listened to Krystal's hearty laugh over the line. "I won't."

Krystal's laughter died down when she heard the serious tone from her sister,"why so serious?"

Jessica was caught off guard by the question and the bathroom door in her room flung open. "You know that i hate her krys. good bye now. i need to go."

She ended the call immediately and the person who just came out from the bathroom gave her a questionable look.

"Krystal." said Jessica and the person nodded.

"Sleep soon. Goodnight," said the person.

"Nights yuri." Jessica smiled

Yuri gave a small smile back and she went over to the empty side of the bed after she had off the lights.

Jessica laid on her back and her eyes stared into the darkness. She couldn't see anything and she hope that she wouldn't have to see anything.

She could hear light snoring from Yuri and she breathed out slowly, afraid that her loud breathing sound will wake Yuri up.

She was lying there and wondering. What would have happened if she didn't come back to study? Will she be with another person on the other side of the world now? Will she be happy that she was with another person instead of her? Will she know that she was actually deeply in love with a girl?

Jessica closed her eyes slowly as her eyelids became heavier. Soon, she was drifted off to sleep but she felt an arm encircling her waist.

***

Taeyeon was awakened by the vibration of her phone, indicating that she had received a new message.

( FROM Yuri: Don't tell me that you're still sleeping. )

She could hardly open her eyes but her eyes fluttered open when she saw the time displaying on the phone screen.

"Damn!" she cursed and jumped out of her bed. She rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath as well as to brush her teeth.

She picked out a white blouse and a pair of black shorts with a black waistband around it. She quickly did her hair and made it a little wavy at the end before she dabbed on some light make up.

Then, she left her house in the speed of lightning and was managed to catch the bus that was about to leave.

How could she oversleep? She was so excited last night after she came back from Krystal's house. Her clique booked a chalet and they were going to stay there for two nights.

She heartbeat fastened as she couldn't contain her excitement. She looked like a little kid who was rewarded to go to the playground because she did her homework neatly.

Soon, she arrived at the venue where they agreed to meet at. She saw her friends carrying backpack and she realised she had forgotten to pack any clothes because she was too excited!

"Why are you empty handed?" asked Sooyoung when Taeyeon approached them.

"I... forgot to pack.." said Taeyeon sheepishly. She rubbed the back of her neck and her friends broke into a fit of laughter.

"You're such a noob taeng! how can you forget about this?" teased Hyoyeon and she continued laughing.

Taeyeon scolded herself mentally and her eyes wandered around as if she was searching for something. "Where's yul?"

"She went to the washroom unnie," replied Seohyun. She was the only one who didn't laugh, or perhaps, didn't laugh out loud.

"Aye so anxious to see her soon?" Teased Tiffany as she punched Taeyeon's shoulder lightly.

Taeyeon chuckled and she felt her phone vibrated again.

( FROM Princess: Good morning baby! i miss you so much! :* come here soon )

Taeyeon's lips tugged upwards when she saw the message and she looked up to see of her friends were peeking.

She moved away a little and replied to the message. ( TO Princess: Good morning princess! I miss you too and I'm already here! ;) )

She waited for awhile before her phone vibrated again. ( FROM Princess: don't lie. I don't see you now. )

( TO Princess: aigoo, I'm in your heart princess! ;) see you soon! :* )

She slipped her phone into her pocket and joined her friends again. Yoona gave her a nudge when Yuri came back from the washroom.

"Alright shall we go now?" asked Sunny and she cracked her knuckles

"You forgot about me!"

***

The group of friends checked in to the chalet and there were four bedrooms. After they had assigned the bedrooms, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Tiffany went to buy food from the supermarket not far away.

"Hey Yul, shall we start the fire now?" asked Taeyeon as she took out the fire starter and some charcoal from the cupboard in the kitchen.

Yuri clapped and nodded excitedly. The duo brought the charcoal out to the fire pit and set up for the barbecue later on.

Taeyeon was busy lighting up the fire starter while Yuri was putting the charcoal in slowly.

Then, someone wiped away the perspiration on her neck and forehead gently. Taeyeon smiled and looked to her side but her face fell when she saw that it was Yuri.

"Disappointed?" teased Yuri and she continued wiping the perspiration. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and resumed to watch the fire. It couldn't seem to start and Taeyeon was getting annoyed.

A pair of arms s their way around Taeyeon's petite waist and Taeyeon pressed her lips together before stated firmly,"not funny Kwon Yuri. I'm getting irritated here because the fire won't start and you've the mood to joke around."

The arms loosened and dropped to Taeyeon's side. Taeyeon could feel the hands on her hips and she turned around to show Yuri that she was really annoyed.

"I wasn't joking around."

Taeyeon's mouth went dry and she nodded at the statement before she turned around to continue her work again.

***

After about thirty minutes, the fire finally started and the group who went out to buy food had came back. Sunny and Seohyun were in charged to cook the food since they didn't do anything just now.

Taeyeon went to help out though because she was in a good mood. "What else do you want?"

Sooyoung pointed to another five more chicken wings and six sausages. Taeyeon shook her head and passed the food to Sooyoung.

"I think we had no problems finishing all these," joked Taeyeon as she pointed to the bags of food on the table.

The gang laughed and some were playing around. Yuri was busy talking on the phone with her girlfriend and Taeyeon brought two plates of food along as she walked over to Yuri.

"Stop flirting and eat now," teased Taeyeon and Yuri threatened to punch her. Taeyeon chuckled and held the plate in front of Yuri's face.

Yuri rolled her eyes and said,"alright bye honey. I've got to go. See you soon, love you."

Taeyeon mimicked what Yuri said after Yuri hung up the phone. Yuri gave a playful punch on Taeyeon's arm and she took over the plate from Taeyeon.

"Bye honey. I've got to go. See you soon, love you," Taeyeon imitated Yuri again before she walked over to the other side. Yuri kicked her in the lightly before Taeyeon could get away.

"Yours," Taeyeon beamed a charming smile as she handed the plate over to the other person.

"Thank you."

Taeyeon joined everyone on the bench and Yuri came shortly after. Sunny handed Taeyeon another plate of food before she sat down as well.

Now, everyone was sitting on the bench facing each other. They were eating deliciously and someone used napkin to wipe away the sauce at the corner of Taeyeon's lips.

Taeyeon looked to her side and smiled sweetly. The napkin lingered on Taeyeon's lips and Taeyeon's heart started beating faster.

"Aish stop it you two." groaned Hyoyeon as she saw that the two were in their own world again.

"Yeah sica, you two can do it in the room at night later." teased Yuri.

----

----

----

TBC! I'm really sorry that I've not been updating these two weeks! I've returned from my vacation on sunday but i was tired. and i had to leave for a small business trip with my father again and I've just came back in the morning! really sorry!

But as you guys can see.. there's something going on right? ;) STAY TUNED THEN! :)