Annoyed

TaengSic or NOT!
"Yah unnie, listen to me first."

Jessica eyed Krystal warily and then scanned through the whole room with her piercing glare.

"Speak." ordered Jessica and Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister

"Oppa, can you come over here?" asked Krystal gently. Taeyeon stuck her head out under the bed and pointed to herself in surprised.

Krystal chuckled while nodded and she stopped Jessica who was about to attack Taeyeon

Taeyeon wiggled herself out under the bed and she hid behind Krystal. She avoided Jessica's gaze and tugged on Krystal's sleeve.

"Yah are you even a man?!" snorted Jessica

"Unnie, that's what i wanna talk about," stated Krystal and she felt Taeyeon clenching onto her sleeve even tighter.

"Mwo?" asked Jessica

"Oppa.. is a girl." said Krystal seriously. Taeyeon looked at Jessica timidly from the gap in between Krystal's body and arm.

Meanwhile, Jessica was bewildered by what Krystal had told her. Again, her face was straight and she looked space out.

Krystal waved her hand in front of Jessica a few times and Jessica burst out laughing hysterically all of a sudden. Taeyeon and Krystal were taken aback when they saw how Jessica was leaning against the door frame for support while she laughed her off

"Unnie!" Krystal called out and snapped her fingers repeatedly.

Jessica wiped off the tear from the corner of her eye for laughing too much. She coughed a few times to compose herself again.

"You're a girl?" asked Jessica and she tried to stifle her laughter. Taeyeon nodded meekly and she didn't dare to look at Jessica straight

Jessica wiggled her index finger to ask Taeyeon to go closer. Krystal gave Taeyeon a light push and Taeyeon inched her way dreadfully towards the scary woman.

Without warning, Jessica stuck her hands right in front of Taeyeon's chest and gave them a few firm squeeze. Taeyeon's eyes widened in horror and Krystal's jaw dropped.

"Nothing.." mumbled Jessica as she tried to feel Taeyeon's chest.

"Y-yah!" shouted Taeyeon after she came back from her senses and she slapped Jessica's hands off her chest. She covered her chest with her arms and she felt her cheeks turning hot.

"I felt nothing!" said Jessica flatly and she walked closer to Taeyeon. "Why are you telling me that you're a girl when you're obviously a boy, boy?"

Taeyeon gulped and moved back a little, she tried to hide behind Krystal who was still stunned but to no avail. Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's hands and placed them right in front of her own s.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped and eyes widened till a state where they're about to fall out. She stared at her own hands that were on Jessica's chest,"w-what a-are you d-doing?!"

"Boy, these are called s. For god's sake. Noona is trying to show you, only girls have s. You're a boy, you don't have them okay?" mocked Jessica and she released Taeyeon's hands. She patted Taeyeon's head a few times and slapped Krystal's cheek a little too hard which made her flinch.

"Unnie! How can you do that!!!" screamed Krystal after she realised what Jessica had done to Taeyeon. She looked at Taeyeon who was petrified. She was traumatized.

Krystal saw Taeyeon murmuring inaudibly and she stared at Jessica who was snickering. "Unnie you're too much!"

"Yah krys, he wants to be a girl when he's a boy. What? is he gay?" joked Jessica and she held onto her stomach as she continued laughing

"For your information, SHE is a GIRL! her name is Kim Tae Yeon! and SHE is older than YOU!" shouted Krystal and she hugged Taeyeon gently from the side to pacify her.

"W-what?" asked Jessica in surprised. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She looked at Taeyeon from the head to the toe and realised indeed, Taeyeon had girl's features. Fair skin, big eyes, tiny mouth, small pointed nose, baby face and petite frame!

"Taeyeon is a girl!" repeated Krystal irritably and she Taeyeon's back gently. Taeyeon was trembling in her embrace. Who wouldn't be if someone grabs your hands to touch themselves right?

"But why did you call him.. i mean h-her oppa?!" snapped Jessica and she was still confused.

"Because when i met her, i thought she was a boy! i called her oppa because she said she didn't mind!" explained Krystal annoyingly.

"She dresses like a boy?!" questioned Jessica and her face showed a hint of disgust.

"No she doesn't! she still has long hair and she's actually very girly!" explained Krystal quickly when she remembered Jessica disliked people who cross dressed.

"Show me then!" argued Jessica as she was still not really convinced, yet.

Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister and ignored her. She rubbed Taeyeon's hands comfortingly and pushed Taeyeon away from her gently to look at her. "Taeyeonnie, are you okay?"

Taeyeon snapped back from her thoughts and she peeked at Krystal who was looking at her in concerned. Krystal put her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders to put her at ease. "Taeyeonnie, can you take off the hoodie?" asked Krystal softly and Jessica flinched when she saw how gentle Krystal was towards Taeyeon

Taeyeon nodded lightly and Krystal helped her to take the hoodie off. Taeyeon was still wearing a baseball cap and Krystal took it off gently. The Jung Sisters watched in awe as Taeyeon's long wavy hair fell onto her shoulders and down her back.

Taeyeon was wearing a plain T-shirt underneath the hoodie and it made her petite frame even more obvious. She ran her fingers through her hair nervously as the two sisters looked at her in awe.

"Y-you're really a girl?!" asked Jessica in disbelief and her eyes still glued on Taeyeon's angelic face

Taeyeon looked away from Jessica's intense stare and she nodded shyly. Krystal linked her arm with Taeyeon and patted on it before giving her an encouraging smile. Taeyeon smiled back and she took in a deep breath before she looked at Jessica.

She was extremely nervous in the inside but her face was blank. It seemed like she had picked up something from Jessica.

"Jessica-ssi. I'm really a girl. My name is Kim Tae Yeon and I'm 17 this year." said Taeyeon firmly. She became even more nervous when Jessica kept staring at her.

"···"

"···"

Nobody spoke in that moment and Krystal squeezed Taeyeon's arm to tell her not to be too worried. Taeyeon gave a small smile and Jessica scoffed.

"Why did you lie to me?" questioned Jessica as she crossed her arms.

Her face was extremely arrogant and Taeyeon swallowed the lump in . "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.."

"What do you mean by you don't mean to?!" snapped Jessica

"I-I know you dislike people who cross dress.." muttered Taeyeon and Jessica rolled her eyes.

"So you're telling me you really cross dress? so you're telling me you pretend to be a boy so i will like you?!" she raised her voice and jabbed on Taeyeon's shoulder a few times. Krystal pushed her sister away and stood in between them.

"Taeyeon didn't mean that!" argued Krystal and Taeyeon tugged her shirt to tell her to stop. Krystal breathed angrily and glared back at her sister who was staring at her.

"Why are you so nice to her? don't tell me you like her krys!" shouted Jessica and Taeyeon felt extremely uncomfortable to be in this situation. The two sisters were fighting because of her and Jessica obviously dislikes her.

"So what if i like her?!" retorted Krystal and Taeyeon was caught off guard. She felt her heart almost leaped out when she heard it from Krystal.

"You what?!" questioned Jessica and she looked as if she was about to explode.

"I like her!" confessed Krystal and Taeyeon's knees went weak. She fell on the ground behind Krystal and Krystal spun around quickly to help her.

"Omo taeyeonnie are you alright?" asked Krystal worriedly and she checked if Taeyeon was injured. Taeyeon kept her eyes on Krystal who was worried sick as hell

She became oblivious to her surroundings and disregarded Jessica's presence. "What did you say Krystal?" asked Taeyeon softly and she stopped Krystal who was checking her frantically.

Krystal stopped and repeated,"i asked are you alright. why?"

Taeyeon shook her head and said,"before that."

Krystal's breath hitched and she looked away. It's now or never, she thought. Taeyeon waited for Krystal's reply and Krystal finally looked back at her. "Taeyeonnie, i said.. i l-like you."

"Really?"

Krystal nodded shyly and held her head low. She was embarrassed that she liked a girl and a girl who she had just met.

Taeyeon cupped Krystal's face gently and that made Krystal flinch by the sudden warmth. When she looked up, she saw the dorky grin on Taeyeon's face.

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows and blinked a few times when she saw Taeyeon was grinning like an idiot.

"Are you okay taeyeonnie?" asked Krystal as she patted on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon coughed a few times and smiled awkwardly as she realised she had been like a lovestruck fool just now.

"I'm okay," Taeyeon smiled and the two were still immersed in their own world. They were staring at each other and didn't realise Jessica was calling them.

"KYAAAAAAAA!"

Taeyeon and Krystal jumped out from the sudden scream and covered their ears as their face became contorted. "What was that?!" asked Taeyeon in shocked.

"Yah unnie!!!" scolded Krystal when she saw the victory smirk on Jessica's face.

"Are you two done? I've been calling you all for umpteen times!" complained Jessica and she tapped her foot irritably.

"What?" asked Krystal coldly and Taeyeon was afraid that the two would fight again.

"I have something to say." announced Jessica and she walked closer to the duo intimidatingly.

Krystal shielded Taeyeon with her body and Jessica scoffed. "Please, you think that i will beat her up? argh no. i don't even want to touch her now."

"Anyway, please stay away from me from now on. I seriously don't like you after i found out everything. Just get lost now!" ordered Jessica and Taeyeon felt a little insulted by her tone. She was scolding Taeyeon as if she's a dog.

"Jessica Jung, do you think that I'm really scared of you? NO! everyone has their own limit! I don't even want to come back here anymore! and, it is none of your business whether i cross dress or not because i don't even want you to like me!" spat Taeyeon.

At first, she was still seated on the ground with Krystal beside her. Then, she stood up angrily and grabbed her hoodie and baseball cap before she stormed out of the house. She bumped her shoulder onto Jessica's who was taken aback by Taeyeon's outburst.

"Taeyeonnie!" Krystal called out after Taeyeon rushed out of the room. She looked at her sister and shook her head before she chased after the angry girl.

"Argh!" groaned Jessica and she slammed Krystal's door shut. She went to the living room and sat there angrily. A girl just shouted at her and no one has ever talked to her in that tone before.

"I hate you Kim Taeyeon!" she grunted and threw the cushion to the closed front door.

---

"Taeyeonnie!!" shouted Krystal as she was still trying to catch up to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was storming away angrily and she was unaware that Krystal was chasing after her.

A loud screeching sound of the car tires broke her thoughts away and she turned around to look at what happened.

A girl was on the road in front of the car. The driver jumped out from the car and went to the girl who was trying to get up.

Taeyeon's eyes went huge after she realised who was the girl. She ran with all her might and pushed the driver away from Krystal.

"Are you okay? oh god.." Taeyeon frowned when she saw the wounds on the knees worsen and new cuts were found. She glared at the driver and the driver explained,"it wasn't my fault! she ran out suddenly!"

Taeyeon didn't bother talking to him and she carried Krystal up. She didn't know since when she had that much strength but she carried Krystal all the way back to her house.

"Yah why are you ba- OMO KRYS!" Jessica grumbled when she saw Taeyeon again but she quickly rushed towards her after seeing Krystal covered in blood.

Taeyeon didn't speak to her and she brought Krystal back to her room. She had a difficulty opening the door as the door was closed.

Jessica moved beside Taeyeon and opened the door swiftly. "Thanks." was all Taeyeon had said. Jessica felt quite guilty about the incident just now but her ego was big.

Jessica rushed to her room to bring the first aids box to Krystal's room and Taeyeon took it without looking at her.

"What happened?" asked Jessica worriedly when she saw Krystal grimace in pain.

Taeyeon didn't reply her but she focussed on treating the wounds. She applied the antiseptic on the wounds to disinfect them. She blew air gently on it when Krystal hissed in pain.

Jessica kept quiet as she watched Taeyeon cleaning and treating the wounds gingerly.

After about 10 minutes or so, Taeyeon was done wrapping bandage around Krystal's bleeding wounds. She closed the first aids box and put it on the table beside the bed.

"Are you okay Krystal?" asked Taeyeon softly and she Krystal's hair

Jessica went to take the first aids box and left the room. Taeyeon didn't care whether Jessica wanted to stay or not. She was so worried about Krystal.

Krystal smiled at Taeyeon when she saw how worried Taeyeon was. "I'm okay."

"Why did you run on the road?!" reprimanded Taeyeon as she remembered the driver say that Krystal ran out all of a sudden.

Krystal's lips tugged downwards when Taeyeon was kind of angry at her. "I was calling you but you ignored me.."

Taeyeon's face softened when she saw Krystal's sad look. "You were calling me? i didn't know that. I'm sorry Krystal.."

"Never mind. I'm fine now right!" Krystal smiled and did a fist pump but her wound was throbbing badly.

"Oww.." she pulled her arm down slowly and Taeyeon helped her carefully. "Aish! don't move too much!" scolded Taeyeon.

"Taeyeonnie.." Krystal called out softly when she watched Taeyeon checking her wound. Taeyeon hummed in response and Krystal continued,"i mean it when i said that i like you just now."

Taeyeon froze and she looked at Krystal slowly. Krystal bit her lips nervously while she was waiting for Taeyeon to reply.

"Krystal.. I.. like you too," admitted Taeyeon shyly. She blushed as she had always said that she was not gay. But now, she had fallen for a girl who she had just met.

"Really?!" asked Krystal excitedly. Taeyeon chuckled and nodded merrily.

"Oh my gosh taeyeonnie. I can't believe it!" exclaimed Krystal. She was looking so cute and Taeyeon couldn't help but to hug her. Krystal held her breath when Taeyeon's body was on top of hers and she could feel Taeyeon's breath on the crook of her neck.

"Believe it. I like you Krystal." whispered Taeyeon and she felt Krystal slowly wrapping her unharmed arm around her waist.

Taeyeon pulled away and held Krystal's hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Krystal's eyes were glimmerin in tears of joy and she nodded happily. Taeyeon grinned and went down to hug Krystal again, tighter.

On the other hand, Jessica had already returned to Krystal's room. But she stopped outside the room when she heard Krystal confessing again.

She eavesdropped their conversation and was a little surprised that Taeyeon had asked Krystal to be her girlfriend so quickly.

She peeped at the lovebirds who were hugging each other tightly and she shut the door behind her. She didn't know what to say but it was her sister's choice.

Even though she still hated Taeyeon to the gut, she had to admit that Taeyeon was a really nice girl. If only Taeyeon didn't lie to her, if only Taeyeon didn't dress like a boy, if only Taeyeon didn't scream at her just now, maybe they could have been friends!

So, she still reckoned that it was Taeyeon's fault. She went to her room and her laptop.

She went online and saw a chat pop out.

( FROM Beastly Prince: Hello princess! )

Jessica chuckled when she saw her friend's username.

( FROM Ice Princess22 : yah! what's up with the name Taec?! )

----

---

TBC :D COMMENT! and hi crazy_zero! :) nice seeing you again! :)