Weird day....

Living with the enemy

His day was was weird; first he found out that he and Seunghyun had almost the same taste in music and the weirdest of all he played the piano. It had been years since he last touched a piano. His mother died, taking his passion for playing with her because she was the only reason he played. Seunghyun's actions were also weird, asking to help him and all and his cute interaction with Minzy, it was like he was bipolar or something.

He didn't have anything to pack, all he had with him were his school blazer, trouser and corporate shirt he wore when he arrived, everything else belonged to the Choi's. He walked to his bedside closet to see a note addressed to him.

 

Dear Jiyong,

I am so sorry for not being able to see you before leaving this morning and I know you said you were feeling better enough to leave but I would like to plead with you to stay. I know I have no right to ask you to stay and you have no reason to but please do. I saw Seunghyun apologize for the first time last night and it warmed my heart and you made that happen regardless of the circumstances. You see Jiyong, Seunghyun has been through so much and I hope some day you two become close enough for him to tell you, I really hope so because I really like you and I see you as my son. Please stay and help Seunghyun, I promise you that he's not the monster you think he is. I really hope you stay but if you don't, I'd understand but will it be okay for me to visit from time to time?.

 

 

He closed the note and sighed, Mrs Choi had been so good to him and he knew leaving would only break her heart. He was confused, he sighed as he laid back on the bed.

"Oppa"? It was minzy, she was standing by the door.

"Minzy, why...."

"Oppa please don't go" she raced to where he was. "Seunghyun oppa would be sad if you go"

"He wouldn't be, your oppa and I aren't friends" he said her hair. He only knew her for les than a day but he was going to miss her.

"But oppa didn't get angry when you played his piano"

"What"? He was confused, why would he get angry. Maybe he really was bipolar.

"Oppa never let's anyone touch his piano, but he stood and listened to you when you played it. Jiyong oppa please don't go" she was crying now but he was still confused about the piano.

"Okay stop crying, minzy-ah...you're too pretty to cry"

"So you'll stay"? She cried more as she asked, how could he say no to her in her current state.

"Yes I will" he said and wiped the tears off her yes.

"Yay"!!! And just like that, the tears stopped. It was like magic, one moment she was crying her eyes out and the next, the tears were gone. Like they were never there "I'm going to go tell Seunghyun oppa" she squealed and ran out the room, leaving him staring behind her. 

Minzy had been gone for a while so he went around the house to look for her, he only knew the dinning, the piano and Seunghyun's room, and after checking the first two places, he decided to check Seunghyun's room.

"Oppa why aren't you and Jiyong oppa friends"? He heard minzy's voice from the room; the door was slightly ajar. He peeped in to see Minzy brushing her hair as Seunghyun was going through his cd's.

"I was mean to him" He didn't want to eavesdrop but he couldn't help it, especially since he was the topic of discussion.

"That's ridiculous, oppa is never mean" minzy laughed as she responded making him laugh also at how oblivious she was of her oppa.

"I am Minzy to some fake people at my school"

"But Jiyong oppa isn't fake, so why were you mean to him"? Jiyong already knew the answer, it was because he was poor. Everyone knew that but he still waited to hear it from Seunghyun so he waited patiently by the door.

"He....he took someone from me, someone I like and he made her sad". He was confused, he had never taken anyone from Seunghyun. He badly wanted to walk on and ask who but he knew it would be wrong because he Ian supposed to be listening to the conversation in the first place.

"That's crazy, my oppa doesn't steal" 

"You've only known him for a day" Seunghyun seemed so confident in what he was saying, it scared him. He needed a walk, he needed to figure out who he took from Seunghyun.

He went down to the front door and the minute he opened it, he saw Taeyang strolling up to him.

"Wow, it's like we're on the same brain waves" Taeyang said flashing him one of his cute smiles. 

"Oh...hi. Uhh...I was just about to take a walk"

"How about a drive instead"? Taeyang asked gesturing at his car. It was a different one from the one he used the previous day.

"Wow she's pretty"! He couldn't help it, the car was a beauty. It was a red Ferrari.

"How did you know, it's a she"? Taeyang asked with raised eyebrows.

"Common look at her, how wouldn't you know"? he asked as Taeyang laughed.

"Lets take her for a drive"?

"Wait...didn't you come to see Seunghyun"? 

"Actually I came to see you" Taeyang said and he blushed as he remembered what Seunghyun's mother had told him the previous day about the possibility of Taeyang liking him.

"Are you blushing"? 

"No....." He quickly answered and raced to Taeyangs car to hide his embarrassment.  It wasn't that he was in love with Taeyang or anything, it was the first time someone had been genuinely nice to him except Bom.

 

Leaving for Seunghyun's house, he wasn't sure what he was expecting to see. He really wondered if Jiyong was alright and had no way of contacting him, so he had someone get him a new Samsung phone. On his way, he hoped Jiyong would be good to talk to him and would like the phone, only for Jiyong to grace him with his presence. He looked mindblowing when he opened the door, just standing there in a black skinny jean and a v-neck white tee. He was beautiful. He wondered how he could look so good even after crying so much the previous night, and when Jiyong had guessed his car was female, it was almost like the universe was telling them that they were meant to be. And then the blush, he didn't want to go out on a limb but Jiyong might actually like him and the thought drove him crazy. He had been driving for some minutes and Jiyong looked out the window the entire time not saying anything. Something was bothering him and he knew just the place to go.

"Woah...where are we"? Jiyong asked when the cars stopped abruptly.

"Lotte world. I think you need a little break".

He paid for them both as they went in. They went on most of the rides, and he won Jiyong a large stuffed teddy bear that made Jiyong smile so brightly that he wanted to win all the stuffed Teddy's for him but Jiyong was starting to get tired and his limp increased a little and it was getting late so they made their way back to the car.

"Thank you so much. I really needed that and thank you for the day" Jiyong said as they stopped for ice cream on the street. 

"So do you want to tell me what was bugging you"? 

"Can I ask you something" 

"Anything" 

"Why does Seunghyun hate me, who did I take from him"? Jiyong's question took him by surprise 'did Seunghyun tell him'? He wondered "you don't have to answer if you don't want to"

"Bom" he answered shortly, he don't want to lie to Jiyong and he deserved to know why he was treated poorly.

"What"!!

"Yeah, Bom told Seunghyun that the both of you were dating and he was so hurt but then he....he....he caught you making out with Nickhun, then Bom moved away so he thinks she left because you broke her heart" He watched as Jiyong tried to process everything; his brows were furrowed together.

"She said it so he would stop asking her out" Jiyong said finally.

"I know"

"Nickhun stole my first kiss........that's why I was crying that day on the yacht"

"I figured" he hated the sad tone in Jiyong's voice. "Hey hey, don't think too much about it. Seunghyun's an idiot, I'll tell him"

"No don't. He believed what he wanted to" Jiyong said and was smiling again. Everything about Jiyong was mesmerizing; how he could be sad one minute and smiling the next like nothing ever happened. Jiyong was beautiful inside and out.

He drove to Seunghyun's house immediately after. They arrived shortly and he pulled out the wrapped up box from the back seat and handed it to Jiyong.

"For me"?

"Yeah, it's a little present I thought you should have but don't open it till later" He wasn't ready to see Jiyong's expression for the fear of him not liking it.

"I can't....you've done so much for me"

"And I'll do much more if you let me. Jiyong I......"

"Seunghyun" Jiyong said cutting him off, here he was almost confessing and he calls Seunghyun's name.

"Seunghyun"? He asked and looked up to see Seunghyun walking towards their car with his cousin on his shoulders. "I guess it's goodnight, I'll see you at tomorrow's party"

"Party"? Jiyong seemed confused, making him realize that Seunghyun might have not told him.

"Yeah" he said as Jiyong got out. He drove towards the distressed looking Seunghyun "hey"

"Yeah, sup" he could hear anger in Seunghyun's voice but chose to ignore it

"Hey minzy. It's been so long and I've missed you"

"Youngbae oppa, you took Jiyong oppa and we've been looking for him all day, Seunghyun oppa was really worried" 

"I'll see you tomorrow Tae" Seunghyun said and walked away.

 

He spent all his afternoon and evening looking for Jiyong, he searched every inch of the house and compound till he decided to ask the guard at the gate if he'd seen him only to be told that he left with Youngbae. For a second he really thought Jiyong left and he was considering going by his house to look for him. He also had no number to reach him with.

"Hey". He stopped by Jiyong's room when he got in, after leaving Minzy with one of the maids to have her changed for dinner.

"Hi" 

"I...looked for you today" 

"Yeah....Taeyang and I went for a drive and ended up in lotte world" It now made sense why they was a huge stuffed teddy on his bed, be wondered if Youngbae won it for him.

"Oh...did....did you have fun"? It was a little awkward, with them just standing in the middle of the room with so much distance between them.

"Yeah...it was my first time"

"Oh" he wasn't sure how to ask "Can I have your phone number"? He asked making Jiyong look a him quickly "it's...it's just what when I couldn't find you today, I kept wondering why i didn't  have your number"

"Oh...uh, I gave my father my phone since he travelled"

"Oh"

"Dongwook gave me one but it has a lock code and I can't get into it"

"I got you this" he handed Jiyong a still boxed iPhone 5. He figured Jiyong didn't have one and had his guy bring one over.

"This is too much...I can't take it"

"Please, I got one today and the said I could get this one for half price" he lied but didn't care.

"I really can't, I'm already staying here which is too much"

"Be my piano tutor, I'll pay you and you can think of this and your stay as some form of bonus" he knew he was coming on too strong but he couldn't care less.

"It's too much"

"Please....."

He left Jiyong's room feeling better than he'd ever felt in a long time, he got Jiyong to accept the phone and the offer to be his live-in piano tutor. He had to admit he felt some anger within him when he saw Youngbae with Jiyong in the car; with Youngbae, he always looked so free. 

He finally found the cd he had Chopin's music on; he'd been looking for it since he heard Jiyong play it earlier and he laid on his bed listening to it and picturing how Jiyong looked when he played it till he was called for dinner.He waited on the dinner table for Minzy and Jiyong, it was the first time they would have dinner together without his mother being around and he was nervous.

"Oppa look" Minzy ran in and pointed at the door, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to see till Jiyong walked in shyly with his head down. It wasn't until he looked up that he realized what had happened; blondie was fully made up, he looked like a girl, a very beautiful one.

"Jiyong oppa lost a bet to me and I have Dara unnie's make up" Minzy said laughing as Jiyong quickly took a seat.

"I'm sorry" Jiyong quickly apologized.

"You shouldn't be" 'you're beautiful' he wanted to add but restrained himself. 

"Oppa isn't he pretty"? Minzy asked happily. He was pretty, he was more pretty than  most girls at the school. His lips were pale pink and glossy, his eyes were lined and lashes were darker making his shiny brown eyes pop out more. He also had pink blush on his cheeks with his blonde hair covering his face a little, he truly was a sight to behold and he found it hard to get his eyes off him. "Oppa, you should date Jiyong unnie" minzy kidded making him stiffen as he heard Jiyong choke a little.

 

It was a weird day, everything seemed so surreal. He went from being bullied to living and tutoring Seunghyun and being friends with Taeyang, he wondered when he would wake up from his ridiculous dream.

 Dinner was so awkward, of course he had to lose a bet to a little girl making him embarrass himself before Seunghyun who was probably so embarrased that he looked down the entire time. He laid on his bed and took his new phone out of its case and looked through it. It was a pretty phone, there was no way he would have ever been able to afford it. He thought to call Taeyang but he wondered what his number was. 

"Ooooh" he said as he remembered the box Taeyang handed him in the car. He reached for the box on his dresser and went back to the bed to open it "OMO"!! He exclaimed as he saw a Samsung phone. He sighed as he reached for his bedside drawer and took out the phone his angel gave him; he placed the three phones side by side assessing them all, confused at how the three of them could have gotten him phones with their numbers in it and wondering which on he'd use.

 

***********************************************************************************************************

So Seunghyun now thinks of Jiyong as Jiyong not blondie :) so which phone do you think Ji would use?