How it all started

Living with the enemy

 

"Ugh...I really hate him" Bom said collapsing next to Jiyong in the school's cafeteria.
"It's not his fault his fault he likes you" jiyong said beaming at his best friend who had an irritated look on her face.
"Why can't I get someone good to like me, I just had to be liked by the devil" 
"He can't be that bad" Jiyong said and scoffed at how ridiculous he must have sounded.
"Really"? 
"Yeah I mean, even though I'm the bottom of the food chain in this school, he never once bothered me" he was right. Seunghyun always bothered other people on school but never him and he was grateful for that.
"Yeah but it's you though, everyone loves you. I don't get it, it's almost like the universe is at a tilt. Everyone is supposed to bully you for being poor and in rich school till you fall in love with your bullier" Bom said almost squealing
"Can you stop watching those dramas already"? He was really getting tired having to deal with Bom and her drama obsessions.
"Fine. But you know it's because he's likes me" she said smiling
"Yes Bommie" he said bored.
"Hey Jiyong..." Some guys from his class sat next to him. "So a bunch of us were thinking about taking my fathers yacht on a trip to jeju. You should come" 
"Yeah, I really don't have money for that plus I have homework" he answered thruthfully.
"Like we're gonna make you pay for anything" his classmate said shoving him playfully. People in his class had always offered him things but this particular classmate, Nickhun had always offered him more. Once, he had offered to take him to Paris which he respectfully declined because it was plain creepy.
"Jiyong goes nowhere without me". Times like this, he loved Bom so much. "And if he goes for free, I'm going too" and just like that Bom killed his hope of declining.
"As much as I want to say no to you Bom, I have no choice" he said irritatedly. Nickhun had never liked Bom, and the feeling was mutual. 
"Keep looking at me like that Nick, I'm not the creepy one you know" One thing Bom did so well was get under people's skin.
"We'll, I'm not the clingy one. Do you like him or something, why do you have to cling to him all the time"? Nickhun shut back. He sat there and watched it happen, it was a weekly routine between the two and a daily one for Bom and any other person.
"I should be asking you that" Bom replied laughing. 
"Jiyong, I'll see you tomorrow" Nickhun said curtly and left with his friends.
"That was mean" He said as the school bell rang.
"He was creepy, I would bet my Cartier love bracelet that he has a crush on you" 
"Whatever, see you after school" he said as he walked into his physics class. The fact that Nickhun might like him crossed his mind several times but he brushed it off.
     As good as he did in school, no one hated school as much as he did. He was only going  because his dad wanted him to, he never got the point of it all. If it was up to him, he would be out in the world making music and being high up in the fashion industry but those were all pipe dreams. Now school was out and he was glad because it meant being locked up in his room with his music, till his father came home.
"I can drop you home" Bom appeared beside him as he was about to climb on his bike.
"No it's good, I actually have to get to a couple of places before I go home" he was actually telling the truth. There was a lady in the market close to his house who always gave free fish cakes, kimchi and ddukbokki on Fridays and he didn't want Bom following him there.
It took several minutes convincing Bom that he had to go alone and when he got to the market, the line was already out the door and people were fighting to get through, he tried too but they were no match for him so had no choice but to wait and watch it finish before his eyes. He knew he had to find something or his father would starve, he dug into his pocket only to find two won in his pocket, he walked around with tears in his eyes looking for something he could buy, without noticing the person on his trail.
"Hey kid" he turned, not sure if he was the one being called. 
"Me"? 
"Yeah...take this" the person threw a big bag at him. He opened it to see three bags of kimchi, a bag of fish cake and dukkbuki. "I got there early and I took more that I should have"
He took his time to observe the man before him. He looked like someone who had stepped out of a high cut magazine, he was perfect in every angle, he was tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. With the way he was dressed, he was the perfect combination of cute and rugged,  he felt his throat started to dry up and realized how weird he must seem to be staring for so long.
"Uh...uhmm. Why"? He blushed at his own croaked voice. The only one person who knew he was gay was Bom and she basically beat it out of him and he'd never found anyone he liked so he was able to hide from people at school but here was someone who he met two seconds ago and he knew he was developing a crush.
"Like I'm going to let someone so cute walk around with tears in their eyes" the stranger said smirking as he ruffled his hair and walked away as he was left mounted to the floor with a high heart rate and a blush on his face. 
 
 
"Where the is Nickhun, all he had to do was find away to invite specific people in school on a trip so Bom would have no choice but to go" seunghyun yelled as he played pool with his best friend.
"I still can't believe you planned all this just to ask out a chick" Taeyang said laughing, he could never understand his friend. He knew the moment Bom said no to dating seunghyun, he would stop at nothing to get her.
"That's nothing, all I'm doing is taking out the yacht. You make it sound like I'm doing so much..." seunghyun was saying as Nickhun walked in timidly "look who finally graced us with his presence" Seunghyun's eyes darkened as his bait walked in. He loved how everyone in school worshipped him, both guys and girls, except Bom and that was what made him fall for her in the first place. Everyone else would bend over to please him but she never cared.
"Sorry Seunghyun. I...I had to take a different route to get her to come" Nickhun said with fear.
"Different route. What the did you do this time"? 
"I invited Ji..Jiyong" 
"The blondie"? Seunghyun asked irritatedly. "Seriously, if it weren't for Bom, that peasant would be out of here. Like he rides a bike to school" Seunghyun's went from being angry to laughing hysterically.
"Give the boy a break seunghyun. He's actually quite cute" Taeyang said smiling.
"I love your sarcasm" seunghyun said to Taeyang before returning his gaze back to Nickhun. "Make sure he's out of her sight for the entire trip"
"Yes I plan on doing that" Nickhun answered hiding his smile.
"You better" seunghyun said rising up. "Now get out" he said and watched Nickhun run out.
"you were in a better mood before, what happened"? Taeyang asked with his eyes still on his game.
"I'm so pissed at hyung. He usually brings really good kimchi, fish cake and ddukbokki when he's coming home from college, but now he said he lost it somehow. I've been waiting so long for them"
"So it's because of food" Teayang said laughing "why dont you tell someone to make it, or lets drive out and get some"
"It's not the same as the one hyung brings" Seunghyun said sadly as he joined his still laughing friend.
 
The next day
 
"'Aish, I can't get him out of my head" Jiyong grumbled to Bom as they made their way to the deck of the yacht.
"Wow, he must be that good looking coz I know you, you're extremely picky" Bom said surprised.
"See it wasn't just about looks though, there was something about him. It seemed....."
"Hey park" A deep voice cut him off, it was seunghyun so he kept his face down and away from him. 
"What do you want Choi"? 
"Can I talk to you for a second" He had never heard Choi Seunghyun speak Politely before.
"Well i'm talking to Jiyong"
"No it's fine you..you can go" he wasn't sure why he was stammering but it definitely had to do with Seunghyun's eyes on him.
'I'm gonna kill you' Bom mouthed as she left with Seunghyun.
"Hey Jiyong, come with me. I need to show you something" Nickhun appeared out of nowhere.
 
He was sweating, he finally had Bom all to himself in a non tutor-tutee kind of way.
"Where exactly are we going choi"?
"Nowhere. I...I just want an answer to the question I've been asking for a while now" He was feeling a little confident now.
"I'm sorry choi" Bom stopped walking "I had been waiting for Jiyong to ask me out which he finally did last night" It was the only way she could get him off her back. 'Jiyong's gay, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind' She thought.
"What"?
"Yeah I'm sorry. I like Jiyong and we're together"
"But he's poor....and girly" he was yelling now
"Wow choi. Just wow" Bom said and walked away, leaving a dazed and pissed off seunghyun. 
Hating the trip already, he was making his way back to his room, when he heard muffled sounds. He followed them and stopped short when he saw two people making out aggressively, he was about to leave when he stopped the blonde. There was only one short blonde hair in Top high and it was the person Bom just admitted to have liked, so why was he here with Nickhun's tongue down his throat; he thought as he curled his fist. 
'Its just you and me peasant' he thought angrily as he walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Good? Bad? Okay?