Drunken Confession

Living with the enemy

 

Okay two things, Firstly: sorry for the late update as I was actually away for the winter but now im back and settled. Secondly: Someone wrote telling me to try correcting my grammatical errors and i wanted to apologize for that; see this is my first time updating this story with my laptop, i was in Africa without my laptop to i had to use my ipad which isnt really convinient and secondly, english isn't my first language so please try to understand. I promise to do better :)

Anyhoo.......enjoy and comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been several minutes since dinner and Jiyong’s face had not been able to leave his head. The way he hid his beautiful face wherever he knew he was looking, or how his lips formed a pout whenever Minzy asked him something personal; he was just too cute that it scared him.

“Oppa…. why are you smiling”? A wild Minzy appeared out of the blue.

“I’m not smiling” He replied defensive when Minzy looked at him suspiciously.

“Yes you were…. you were thinking about Jiyong oppa right”?

“WHAT” He shot up fro his bed immediately “why would I”?

“You were looking at him all night” Minzy said chuckling “Yongie and Hyunnie sitting on a tree…. K.I.S.S.I.N,G, first comes love…..”

“Yah”!!!

The rest of the night was eventful with Minzy teasing him about Jiyong and how they would make a dreamy couple; it was a little uncomfortable for him but for some reason, he never had the urge to stop her, not even before she left when she whispered to him, warning him to take care of Jiyong, but he couldn’t dwell on it. He had a party to plan, a party that would blow Jiyong’s mind away.

 

For the first time in a while, he slept fairly well. Stretching, he picked up his brand new phone; a Samsung galaxy sIII. Last night, he made the decision to use the Samsung from Taeyang and they talked all night on the phone till he fell asleep. He wasn’t much of a ‘talk on the phone’ person but it was nice talking to Taeyang of the phone, he laughed a lot.

“Jiyong-shi”? Someone knocked on the door and he opened to the face of one of the workers holding a suit bag and shoebox.

“huh”? He was surprised when she placed it on the bed and walked out. He opened it to see a suit, and a pair of nice shoes in the box and a little note.

 

Jiyong,

   I really hope you’ll wear these to tonight’s party

                                                                        Seunghyun

 

Taeyang told him about a party but he never thought much into it, now he had no choice but to attend since he promised that he would. Something was wrong with Seunghyun, he had been a little too nice and it only scared him.

He walked out to see a changed house; there were more people around the house, arranging things, setting up everywhere so he stayed in his room for the rest of the day working on is music; it had been long since he wrote or composed anything. Taeyang also called a few times and he got distracted talking to him; his presence made Bom’s absence bearable, he was always making him laugh and before he knew it, it was evening and he could hear voices and music from outside his room.

 

Taeyang>>>>Jiyong

Get dressed. I’m on my way. 

 

He read the message and sighed; he really didn’t want to go but he promised Taeyang that he would so he hopped into the shower and got dressed immediately after.

 

KNOCK   KNOCK   KNOCK

“Tae….” He answered expecting to see his new talk buddy but was graced with the presence of his angel. “Angel” He couldn’t help himself; it was the last person he was expecting to see but here his angel was dressed in black skinny jeans and a V-neck tee that was covered by his leather jacket and he looked even more breathtaking than usual.

“Hey there cutie”

He blushed as he heard that, he had been thinking about his angel for a while but here he was calling him cute.

“I thought you were in school”?

“Yeah I was going to drop in anyways, I had to pick something up from Seoul and I had to see how you were doing, I’m leaving tonight though…. You look good” his angel’s smirk was killing him. He wanted to confess  and get it over with but he was scared, there was a big chance that his angel only saw him as his dongseng’s classmate.

“Whoa hyung”!!! Taeyang yelled from behind his angel. “I didn’t know you were coming”

“I’m just stopping by”

He watched as they had a conversation, as he couldn’t take his eyes of his angel; he was just so perfect.

“Can I burrow Jiyong”? Taeyang finally asked.

“Yeah sure, plus my girlfriend’s waiting for me out there”. His heart shattered as he heard the word girlfriend. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting; maybe his angel would like him a little, after all there had to be a reason for helping him right? People are never just that nice.

 

When Jiyong had called him last night, he’d never been so happy; it meant that he actually used his phone. The best part was how they talked for hours, Jiyong had the best and cutest laugh that he wanted to do everything in his power to make him laugh but something was wrong, he felt it the minute he saw Jiyong talking to Dongwook. The look Jiyong had when he was talking to Dongwook, the adoration in his eyes and the blush on his cheeks but he was going to ignore it till when he paled up when the word girlfriend was mentioned and that was when he figured it out. Jiyong liked Dongwook hyung. He knew they were somewhat close but he didn’t know the entire story, he was hoping to ask Jiyong someday.

“JI…lets go” He said when he finally found his voice. “See you later hyung” He said to Jiyong as he pulled Jiyong away. “Are you okay”? It hurt him to ask but it was fine, he still had a slight chance with Jiyong and he was going to take that chance.

“I want a drink…. alcohol” He was a little shocked at jiyong’s request, part of their conversation the previous night entailed the fact that Jiyong had never taken a single drop of alcohol in his life, which was so much different from himself and Seunghyun.

“Ji….”

“Please” Jiyong had tears in his eyes and it broke his heart some more. He was a little jealous and angry at his hyung; he wondered how close his hyung would have been to Jiyong for then fact of him having a girlfriend to hurt him so much.

“Okay wait here I’ll get you something”

He left to get Jiyong something to drink, he was going to give him whatever he wanted because if Jiyong felt anything remotely close how he was feeling right now, he definitely needed something to drink so he fought through some of his classmates trying to make conversations with him.

“Hey, I didn’t know you were here already” Seunghyun approached him while he was making his way back to Jiyong.

“Yeah, I figured I’d meet you here. Great party, so impromptu but great”

“Yeah. I hate it, Jiyong isn’t coming out”

“Jiyong”? He was surprised, last he checked, Seunghyun hated Jiyong, he never even called him by his name but here he was looking for him.

“Yeah…I actually did this for him. I was thinking I should try to be his friend, after all…he’s my piano instructor now and I’m gonna put the whole Bom thing behind me”

He took a moment to study his friend; so much was going on. First, Seunghyun wanted to be friends with Jiyong now, and Seunghyun actually wanting to learn the piano, and him forgetting Bom.

“Who are you and what have you done with my friend”?

“I wish I knew” Seunghyun said chuckling. Something was incredibly off with Seunghyun but it made him happy to see Seunghyun smiling. “Maybe I should go knock on his door”

“He’s here actually. I’m getting this for him…. he’s supposed to be around here somewhere” he looked around for Jiyong “Let me try calling him”

“He has your number”? Seunghyun asked stopping him “But he just got the phone last night”

“Yeah I stored my number in the Samsung phone before I gave it to him”

“What……” Seunghyun was about to ask when a familiar laughter erupted from across the room.

 

He was about to explode Taeyang with questions when someone’s laughter was heard from across the room; he followed Taeyang’s eyes to see Jiyong laughing vigorously to something Nickhun was saying, bloody Nickhun. Just when he was going to let it go, here he was, flirting with Nickhun. On a different note, he’d picked the right suit as Jiyong looked quite dashing.

“Hold this” Taeyang handed him the champagne flute as he walked towards Jiyong and he had no other option but to follow him.

“What the hell is going on here”?! Taeyang asked heatedly as he pulled Nickhun away from Jiyong.

“My best friend…. I thought you left me too,” Jiyong said as he walked up to Taeyang, hugging him, making something in his stomach twist. It was then he realized how drunk Jiyong was.

“What the hell did you do”? It was his turn to be pissed; he could kill Nickhun.

“I just gave something little to drink”

“What exactly did you give him”? Taeyang asked as Jiyong continuously clung to Taeyang, snuggling him closer and closer.

“I only gave him a shot of vodka, I didn’t expecting him to down three more” Nickhun said smiling a little. He was about to grab him by the collar when Taeyang punched him point blank, causing him to fall on the floor grunting.

“That’s for stealing his first kiss” Taeyang said before kicking him “and that’s for ruining his first alcohol experience”

He had never seen Taeyang so angry.

“I’m going to take him to his room” Taeyang said leading Jiyong away while he was still in daze about Nickhun stealing Jiyong’s first kiss. There was a slight chance that he may have judged Jiyong wrongly which only made things worse; he’d treated Jiyong poorly and he had no one to blame to but himself.

 

He wanted to see Jiyong, he wanted to help him but he couldn’t face him. Not after all he’d done so he waited it out, stayed in the balcony so he didn’t have to talk to anyone till everyone left, then he made his way to Jiyong’s room. He was sleeping with Taeyang by his side, his hair. He’d never been so jealous of anyone; the way Jiyong seemed to trust Taeyang. For a moment, he considered not entering the room but he knew he had to.

“Hey” He called out to Taeyang.

“Sorry I couldn’t come out earlier. He was puking all over the place and mumbling stuff, I couldn’t leave him”

“Its fine. The party anyway so I made everyone leave” He tried keeping his voice down so not to awaken Jiyong. “How is he”?

“He’ll be fine”

“Its really late, I can take over for you” It was his one chance to take care of Jiyong.

“Seung…” Taeyang was about to protest when he cut him off.

“Please, I’m trying to repay him for what I did. Plus you look tired”

“Fine. I’ll stop by before school… Thank you” Taeyang said after thinking about it for a while. “I’ll see you” Taeyang pat him on his back as he walked out.

He resumed the same position Taeyang had been in, except this time; he the sleeping boy’s cheek. His skin was so soft and velvety.

“I’m really sorry yongie” When Minzy called him that, it sounded a little ridiculous but he had to admit how good it sounded “I really misjudged you about the whole Nickhun thing and I treated you poorly and I hope you give me the chance to make it up to you someday”  

He sat there for a couple more minutes before rising up to leave but was stopped when he felt Jiyong grab his wrist.

“Angel” Jiyong said barely a whisper, making him sit back down.

“I’m far away from being an angel Jiyong, especially to you”

“I’m just going to say this once” Jiyong said as tears poured down his cheeks. He was tempted to reach out and wipe his tears off his face. “I…I like you hyung. You’re the only person that ever took care of me….so….so I fell for you” His heart hurt as he knew he was the last person Jiyong was confessing to. “I know you have a girlfriend but I had to say it. I really like you… ” Before he could process who Jiyong had been talking about, he felt himself being pulled closer as Jiyong placed a chaste kiss on him making stomach flutter and his eyes close. It was his first kiss and it was perfect.

“Dongwook hyung…” Jiyong breathed before collapsing on his chest and it all came crashing down on him, he just lost his first kiss to someone who liked and mistook him for his brother.