In need of protection

Living with the enemy

 

He walked silently beside Nickhun with his mind still on the ruggedly cute stranger from the market place till he felt himself being shoved to the wall with Nickhun's lips on his. His eyes widened as he tried to push him off, but was no match.
"Get off me" he finally pushed him off "what do you think you're doing"? 
"I...I like you Jiyong"  Nickhun said blushing.
"I...I...need to get out of here" Jiyong shoved Nickhun as hard as he could and ran away with tears in his eyes. His first kiss was just stolen by some creep, the first kiss he'd been saving for the perfect person. 'I could kill him' he cried as he tried fnding Bom. He was not the typical softy but he'd been saving his first kiss for the person he'd fall in love with. He kept running with blurry eyes till he hit something warm and rock hard and cried against it.
"You done"? He heard the wall ask.
"Oh my God" freaked out, he pushed himself away to see a half Youngbae. "Yongbae hyung...I'm sorry"
"Haha. Turns out I give out free hugs" Youngbae answered laughing. He did a double take on Youngbaes body. He never realized how muscular he was or how cute his smile looked. "Like what you see"? Youngbae said, breaking his thought process.
"No, sorry Youngbae hyung" He said in fear looking down at his feet. The last thing he wanted to downs anger Seunghyun's friend.
"Damn, all that gyming for nothing. He's not even impressed"
"No....I liked what i saw" his eyes widened as he realized what he said "No, I mean...it was good. Sorry Youngbae hyung"
"You can all me Taeyang" He looked at the blushing blonde boy in front of him with sad eyes and he immediately wanted to make him smile. Two minutes ago, he was gearing up for the beach and thinking about hitting on different girls but now all he could think about was the blonde boy with sad eyes who he was obviously making shy.
"Taeyang" Even the way the boy said his name was cute. No wonder everyone liked him, he was perfect.
"So what made you sad Jiyong"? He hoped it wasn't too creepy that he knew his name. He blamed seunghyun, while seunghyun spoke about Bom all day long and complained about Jiyong, he had no choice than to observe Jiyong.
"You know my name"? He was a little offended that the blonde boy was surprised.
"Dude....your name is tattooed on your forehead" Taeyang said acting shocked "how did you not know that"? He added, making them burst out laughing. "I made you laugh"
"I guess you did. Thanks" He seemed a little more relaxed.
"We should hang out sometime" 
"We....you...and me"? He watched the boy stutter as he tried to hide his smile. He continued watching as the boy thought deeply about an answer when his phone rang, and just like that he was left alone watching the blonde boy racing away from him. 
"Cute" he smirked with the beach being the last thing on his mind.
 
 
"Will you be okay by yourself"? Bom said as they got down on shore in jeju island. "My dad's sending a jet for me; apparently, I need to come back home now"
"If you leave, I leave too. I'll take the next ferry" he wasn't sure how he was going to pay for it but he knew, he did t want to be without her especially father what Nickhun did earlier.
"Don't be silly, you'll fly with me. I just can't drop you off when we get to Seoul"
The jet arrived and within minutes, they were back in Seoul with him telling Bom to call him if she needed him. The walk to his house wasn't too far so he decided to walk, dragging his luggage with him. 
"Hey kid" he heard a familiar voice call when he was halfway to his house. He gasped at the familiar sight, it was the Kimdduk angel, and he was smiling at him again, but this time he was in a nice car.
"Hi"
"Are you ever not sad, it's really starting to haunt me"
'Are you ever not gorgeous' he wanted to say but at this point, his throat was dried up.
"Hop in" 
"It's..it's okay hyung, my house is around the corner" he could barely hear his own voice.
"Please, it's really haunting me" he could not resist the pout on his Angela's face so he hopped in.
"I'm seven by the way"
"GD" he said blushing.
 
 
"Yo! We left everyone in Jeju" Taeyang said laughing as the driver picked them from the airport. "What happened to you man, just when I was looking forward to the trip"
"Bom told me she's dating someone" Seunghyun answered sadly.
"What the.... Wait why didn't she say that sooner, she gave you the run around" He never really understood what his friend saw in Bom, he found her annoying.
"She said, she was in love with the blonde peasant and he asked her out last night" 
"That's ridiculous"!! He was getting angry.
"No...what's ridiculous was; after she told me, I found him in the hallway with Nickhun's tongue down his throat" Seunghyun said and scoffed. "He's already cheating on her, with a boy at that. I think he has overstayed his welcome in my school" He saw his best friend smirk. It all didn't make sense to him, Jiyong had been crying when he saw him, plus he didn't seem like the type. At this point he was scared for Jiyong, he knew his best friend was up to something.
 
 
He worked on his music after his angel dropped his off. He was in such a good mood as the lyrics were literally seeping off him. By the time he looked at his phone, five hours had passed and he had over twenty missed calls. All from Bom.
"Hello" he spoke when he finally heard her voice, after trying to call for so long.
"Ji, why haven't you been picking up" she yelled through the phone.
"Sorry, I was...."
"I'm leaving....leaving for America right now"
"What"? He almost laughed, thinking she was playing a prank on him but he knew better.
"We have to live there for a while, our plane leaves in thirteen minutes" he knew she was crying now, and so was he.
"I don't know what to say....I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too. We're gonna Skype everyday"
"What will I do in school without you, who'll protect me from seunghyun and Nichkun now that you've gone" the tears were streaming.
"They know  better than to do anything to you, speaking of Seunghyun...I told him we..." And just like that the phone was cut, he tried calling back but it was switched off. He was sobbing now as he curled into a ball on his bed crying. He didn't want to think about the days ahead in Top high, without Bom to protect him from Seunghyun. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n Tbh, I was a littl bored writing this part but I needed you guys to have a little insight on the characters. But I promise, next couple of chapters will be better :)