Surprise!

Living with the enemy

*I am seriously on my knees begging for forgiveness, i didn't abandon this fic, i just couldn't find my old draft and i just did. Thank you, my lovely subbies for supporting me till the end, and please forgive all error's. it's like 5:30am here and i need sleep. XOXOXO*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two lovers were wrapped around each other, breath hitched from their passionate lovemaking.

“So are we going to talk about the fact that you asked me to marry you”? Jiyong asked, as he wrapped his legs tightening around Seunghyun’s waist.

“Uhmmm” He was beyond embarrassed at Jiyong’s question. “I…” He turned away, there was no way he was having the conversation.

“Its okay” Jiyong said as he rolled on top of his lover. “I know you were overwhelmed, I mean I basically broke up with you and now here I am” He said before leaning down to kiss Seunghyun.

“Its not just that though… Remember the first time I said I loved you, I basically called you from China and blurted it out to you, like I did with the proposal” For Seunghyun, being vulnerable had never felt so right. “I’m pretty sure I meant it Jiyong…. I don’t know what that means, but I definitely meant it. It doesn’t have to be now, but I really do want to…. You don’t have to answer now coz I’ll ask again someday soon” he wrapped his hands around Jiyong.

“The answer is yes whenever you ask” Jiyong answered, as he felt himself harden again.

“Yongie, you little . You just ruined a perfect moment”

“Really? So why can I feel you too”? Jiyong said before moving sharply making Seunghyun moan.

He leaned down again to kiss Seunghyun when someone knocked on the door and barged in immediately, making them break apart quickly.

“Bom”! Seunghyun yelled as he saw Bom walk into the room, she was the last person he wanted to see.

“I came to apologize to the both of you…. But clearly you guys are still busy” She said awkwardly but continued, “I’m really sorry how I’ve been acting, I don’t know what came over me. I was just so jealous”

“Its okay Bom” Jiyong started to say,

“No it’s not, I’ve been such a to you and I promise that we’ll talk……  when…..you… you get rid of your ” She said before running out the room.

“That was embarrassing “ Jiyong pulled the duvet over his head; Bom just saw him about to have .

 

***

“Thanks for helping me move boxes” Chaerin announced from the other side of the room as Taeyang sprawled on her bed, in deep thoughts.

“I can help you unpack if you want” Taeyang said seating upright. He needed to keep busy; getting Bom off his mind was his priority.

“Right, and risk you seeing all my unmentionables, and gay magazine’s. No thanks” She shot back in all seriousness, making him burst out laughing. Chaerin was a breath of fresh air; she was different from every other girl he’d ever met. “Wanna tell me what’s on your mind”?

“Sorry about ditching you last night to go after Bom” He blurted out; right from the moment he saw Chaerin he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the previous night. Not only did, both Jiyong and Seunghyun go AWOL, he and Bom also did, leaving her with Seungri of all people.

“No it’s fine, it turns out that Seungri’s actually not as bad as I thought. In a way he’s like Barney Stinson”

“Let me guess, and you’re Robin Sherbatsky”? He asked as Chaerin joined him on the bed. “Finally, someone to watch awesome shows with”

“Yup. Seungri and I are going paint balling later” she said as they both laughed at how incredible cliché they were.

“Okay…. Jiyong and Seunghyun. Marshal and Lily” He continued, it might have sounded stupid but it was actually true.

“Yup, and that leaves you, Ted”!

“Wait how am I Ted”?

“Okay, Ted was never in love with Lily but I was totally crushing on you yesterday when I met you guys in the café. But don’t worry I’m over you, Seungri’s on my radar now, I’m mold him to be less of a man ” Taeyang listened in shock as Chaerin spoke, he’d been so sure he hid his feelings for Jiyong but Chaerin, he’d only met a day ago knew.

“Great, it’s not even 4pm yet and I’ve had two girls tell me they’re over me. I guess I am Ted,” he said dejectedly. Chaerin telling him she was over him did not hurt like when Bom said it a few hours ago. “So who’s Bom in the group”?

“Bom is the girl you’ve been waiting for, she...”

“Okay Chaerin, now you’re talking stupid. Bom?” he scoffed, looking away.

“Really? So why did Seungri and I hear moans from your hotel room last night”? She was ready for him; granted they had just met, she had the habit of putting people on the spot.

“WHAT”! He yelled. No one, especially Seungri was supposed to know about him and Bom.

“Plus the way you two had the infamous ‘I hate you’ look which everyone knows means ‘undying feelings’” She loved the look on Taeyang’s face, he looked like he wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

“That’s ridiculous. I really didn’t like her” Chaerin wasn’t making any sense. “I still don’t, i…..”

“Okay I just had this talk with Jiyong this morning. Do I have to have one with you too”? At this point she was angry.

“Jiyong? What happened now”?

“Nothing, its in the past now. Go talk to Bom” She said pulling Taeyang’s off her bed.

“No chaerin. I don’t even know how I feel about her and she basically turned me down already” He said pulling back.

The rest of the day went with the both of them bickering till he had to go home.

 

 

Class felt different for her the next day, it was better than her first day; she wasn’t following Seunghyun around, or trying to make Jiyong jealous. She was just regular Bom, and she managed to make more friends, and reconnected with her old ones but there was a problem. Taeyang seemed to be everywhere, she wasn’t hanging out with him or anything, she kept bumping into him everywhere she went, and for some reason her heart, acting on their own decided to skip a beat. It wasn’t her business but she’d seen him with Chaerin all day, and it was getting a little annoying. She finally apologized to Jiyong and she was moving in with him, it didn’t feel right living with Seunghyun anymore, but he didn’t let her leave without giving her one of his cars which she would always be grateful for. She was leaving early so she could start moving her things to Jiyong’s.

“Hey” She heard Taeyang’s voice from behind, he was trying to catch up to her so she tried rushing to her car. “Avoiding me, Bom”? He somehow caught up to her.

“Uh….No, why would I”? He was dangerously close her. She’d been close to Taeyang before so it was a little weird how much effect he had on her.

“I don’t know you kinda ran when I called…. So where’re you going”?

Taeyang what are you doing, why can’t you just leave me alone “I’m going to move my stuff to Jiyong’s”

“You know Jiyong’s gonna be at Seunghyun’s all the time, why don’t you come live with me”? He asked, as he got closer till she was sandwiched between him and the car door.

“Taeyang…. don’t be silly, I..”

“I’m not kidding” He said, as his face got closer to hers, making her closed her eyes in anticipation, but nothing happened. Instead, she was embraced by breeze. “What are we waiting for” He was suddenly on the other side of the car. “Lets get you moved” He finished before hopping n the car. “It’s going to be a long day”, she sighed before getting into the car.

 

“So… are you and Chaerin a couple now”? Bom asked as they were packing up her things. With the help of Chaerin, he felt confident to approach Bom. He loved how she waited for him to kiss her, but he wasn’t going to make it easy for her.

“Why?… Jealous”? He asked as he smirked, pretending to be packing.

“Why would I be? It’s just that you guys were together all day. Is weird, I means she’s new and…”

“Woah… what are these”? He asked as he picked up a pair of lingerie from the closet.

“Oh my God”! She rushed to get it from him but was too late as he ran to the other side of the room. She didn’t give up, they ran around the room for several minutes before he finally gave up, and pulled her a bit too abruptly, causing them to fall on the bed together. “Dong Youngbae, let go” Bom tugged the lacy teddy from Taeyang’s hand.

“Woah, my full name. Getting a bit personal aren’t we”? Taeyang teased, “So tell me Park Bom, why do you have so many? Just who have you been seducing”? She was still lying on top of him, but neither of them seemed to mind.

“NO ONE…. Just so you know, most of them still have their labels on it. Plus no one looks good in these things”. She laid her head on his chest.

Taeyang laughed as he guided her head up, “Are you kidding? You are so ing hot, like you are literally a goddess” Bom laughed, “Remember when the three of us watched, Eldorado. You are totally Chel”

“No way”!

“Way” She struggled to be let free, and he allowed her “Why don’t you model them for me, then”

“Uhm, hell no”. She laughed at how tempting it was, especially with Taeyang sitting on her bed looking ier than ever.

“The Bom I knew was fearless, but…”

“No buts” Bom grabbed the box from the floor, “We’re doing this”

“The red and black one definitely” Taeyang commented, he was definitely getting a hard-on; Bom was too close to in the teddy’s she had been modeling for him, “I think we should stop”

Bom didn’t want him to leave, or at least not yet, “I think we should be friends with benefits” She blurted, and Taeyang smiled, “NO”

“What do you mean no, you’ve basically been salivating over me in the last hour” Embarrassment wouldn’t be enough to describe what she was feeling.

Taeyang rose up from the bed, “I want all of you, or none of you”, he picked one of jackets that as lying on the bed, and wrapped it around her. “I want a date, and then we can go from there”

“I can do that” She smiled. Who wouldn’t? Taeyang was such a gentleman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

EIGHT YEARS LATER.

 

A baby’s voice was heard blasting through the walls of a mansion in LA, Jiyong buried his head under the pillow to block the sounds, all to no avail. “SERIOUSLY JIYONG, ARE YOU REALLY NOT GOING TO HELP”! He heard Chaerin scream from the upstairs living room, When did she get here?. “JIYONG”!!!!

“Coming” He grumbled as he got out of bed. In his hectic life, he only got one day off, and today was supposed to be that day. He had the day to himself, due to the launch of his new line a few days earlier and having left the remaining little jobs for his workers for once. He dragged himself to where his best friend was sitting rocking her child, “I love you, but why are you here? How are you even here, I just got back from Paris last night”

“Seunghyun texted me”

“argh, I told him not to. I was going to surprise you” He yawned as he picked his goddaughter from her arms, “Whoa, how did you get so big. I just saw you like a week ago” He asked before rending her with kisses.

“Well she eats a lot like her father, people have a hard time believing she’s only six months old”. Chaerin smiled as she watched her daughter. It still surprised her how she went from hating kids to actually having one, and she could only blame Seungri. The idiot bastard had married her and gotten her pregnant, but she did hold out for two years before she had her little bundle of joy. “So, where is the almighty Choi Seunghyun? One of the most successful businessmen in America”

Jiyong smiled “Probably at work, or at some meeting”. They had been together for over eight years, and yet somehow, they both left each other wanting more. Seunghyun, not only took over his grandfather’s company, but also made bigger than it originally was. No one could have predicted how much of a business mogul he was going to be.

“So how is our fashionista”?

“I swear, I don’t even know what I’m doing half the time” he said as he took a look at the sleeping baby on his arms,

“Really”? Chaerin scoffed, “Your chiffon scarves cost three hundred bucks per piece, and they manage to sell out in a matter of minutes. I couldn’t even get my hands on after the show, so I have to wait till they are out in stores”

“CL, I told you to stop buying my . I have like two in my closet, you can have them”

“I know there’s a reason, we’re friends” She joked. She loved Jiyong; she missed him the most when they all separated after college, with Jiyong in Paris, she and Seungri still in Korea. The greatest moment of her life was when she and Seungri decided to move to LA, hers and Bom everyday skype with Jiyong wasn’t cutting it anymore.

“I want one”

“Uhmm, you freaking made the thing Jiyong. Yeah, I think you should really get some rest”

“Not the scarf. Baby, I want a baby with Seunghyun”. Actually, he wanted more. He wanted the whole nine yards; marriage, baby, car pools, everything. It first started when Chaerin and Seungri got married, then it turned into an obsession when gay marriage was approved and a ton of his friends were getting married.

“Would you guys be able? With your busy schedule and all”?

“Actually, we aren’t always that busy. I just hate being a dictator, and leaving the work for the workers, and Seunghyun just recently started being really busy for some reason, but once that baby comes, I’m sure we’ll be able to do it”. For the past months, he had been endlessly talking about weddings, he even went as far as ‘accidentally’ leaving the page of his dream wedding on of his numerous wedding magazine’s open. But Seunghyun never brought up any topic regarding marriage. In fact, he avoided it.

“I am actually surprised that you two aren’t married yet, you can barely keep your hands and eyes off each other. And then, when you did your masters in Paris, he would fly to Paris every other day just to see you” Chaerin sighed, “I used to be so jealous. I still am, he basically mentions you in every public speech he makes”.

Seunghyun once asked to marry him, eight years ago, but then they both thought they were too young and put it off, and Seunghyun promised to ask again but never did. There were times he thought about proposing, but was too scared to do it.

 

 

“Baby… Baby”! Seunghyun called when he got home. It was 7pm, which was several hours earlier than his usual time. He usually went straight to Jiyong’s office but since Jiyong had the day off, he went straight home. “Missed me”? Jiyong popped out from behind him, hugging him from behind. 

“Is there a time when I don’t miss you”? Seunghyun around, and clashed his lips on Jiyong’s “Mmmm…. Still taste like ice cream” Jiyong always tasted amazing, “I got a porche today”

“WHAT, I thought we said no more cars”? Jiyong frowned, they already had too many.

“Oh I didn’t buy it. Seungri was so sure that you’d stop by the office, and bet his porche” Seunghyun said before breaking into a laugh, “Poor bastard didn’t know we already agreed that you would rest today” he lifted Jiyong, and placed him on the kitchen counter, before stepping between his legs.

“You are such a cheat” Jiyong laughed, “Poor Seunghyun would be crying right about now, you have to return it”

“I will… soon”. He ed Jiyong’s shirt slowly.

“Did you talk to Taeyang today”? Jiyong asked as he suddenly remembered the important news. “I saw a few missed calls from him, why”? Seughyun was still a bit distracted, placing kisses on Jiyong’s shoulder.

“He and Bom are getting married”

“What”?

“Yeah, in three days, but the engagement is in two nights. They said it’s going to be very small, and that they wanted to get it out of the way before Taeyang’s campaign”. Jiyong was only a little jealous. “They’re so lucky, knowing what they want and going for it” At this point, he was going to have to pressure Seunghyun. “I guess we have to go to Korea tomorrow”

“How about you go before me”

“What”?

“I am actually pretty busy” Seunghyun stepped away to get a glass of water. “You can take the Choi plane tomorrow, and I’ll come with business the next day”

Jiyong desperately wanted to ask what was keeping him so busy but couldn’t bring himself to ask; Seunghyun always told him everything, and even asked for his opinion on certain things, “Yeah that’s fine.. Maybe I could go with Chaerin”

“Sure, that’d be great”

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had been months since he had been home; Korea would forever be his home. It was the place he lost his mother, but gained the love of his life, friends, and another mother. It was the place where he took the step from majoring in music, to majoring in the art of fashion.

He had met with everyone; his father, Mirae, both Bom and Taeyang, who were a bit weird to say the least. For people who were to be married, they didn’t seem either nervous or excited, they were just plain them. They also avoided questions about the wedding venue, or what the bridesmaids, and grooms men were to be wearing, but he brushed it off, they were probably too swamped with the election and all. “Are you sure Seunghyun’s gonna make it for the rehearsal dinner”? People asked all around him, making him feel a little lonely, even though the house was completely filled with old high school, and college friends.  

Dinner was soon over, and while everyone was having a good time over tea in one of the living rooms, he was sitting in the piano room, waiting for at least a text.

“Hello, Seunghyun” he picked the incoming call immediately, “Where are you, God I miss you”

“Call me by my nickname” Seunghyun sounded a little out of breath.

“Seunghyun, are you okay..”

“Call me by my nickname”

“Hyunnie” He was a little scared, and then there was no response.

“Just like I thought the first time I heard it over the phone, it still sounds perfect… I love you so much… marry me”? Seunghyun said and quickly hung up, leaving him with the phone plastered to his ear. Did I just hear that correctly? Did he just ask me to….

“Jiyong” He heard Seunghyun’s voice from behind. He turned around to see Seunghyun kneeling on one knee by the door.

“Seunghyun, what…” are you doing? He wanted to ask, but he already knew.

Seunghyun smirked as he pulled out the velvet box, Jiyong probably thought he didn’t know about the wedding scheme he’d been pulling, but truthfully, he had been planning it for the past month. He needed everything to be perfect for his baby. In the past month, he had spoken all of Jiyong’s friends, taking notes of every wedding related thing he says, spoke to a few of his favorite designers to get him the perfect wedding. “In case you were wondering, we just reenacted the first time I ever told you I loved you”

“Seung…”

“Please let me finish. Jiyong I love you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. If it weren’t for you, I don’t know where I’d be right now. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, I want to have children with you, I want to start a whole new journey with you and…”

“Jesus Christ, yes. YES YES YES, I’ll marry you” Jiyong ran to him, grabbed the box, opened it and slipped the ring on.

“Wow Ji… I spent weeks coming up with the perfect words” he complained while Jiyong admired the ring.

“Is this why you’ve been a bit distant”?

“I’ve actually been preparing your wedding gift”

“What”? Jiyong was beside himself.

“Have you told him yet”? Bom’s head popped into the room, followed by the others.

“Told me what”?

“We are here for your wedding stupid” Chaerin pulled him away, as she and Bom told him everything. They also took him to the wedding venue; it was his dream wedding.

“I was seriously against this” Bom mentioned as they walked around the wedding venue, workers were still busy trying to put everything in it’s right place, “I mean, who would want to be a guest at their own wedding”?

Jiyong blushed, “I would. I once mentioned to Seunghyun that it’d be nice just to just snap my finger and have my dream wedding…. And he made it happen”. He wanted to see Seunghyun; he hadn’t seen him since the proposal.

“I am so jealous of you two” Chaerin mentioned, “He even gave Bom and I a blank check for the bachelorette’s… or bachelor’s party… yeah I’m not sure but there’s a party. I even got a sitter”

 

“Shouldn’t you guys been heading out for your party”? Seungri asked, as the three men approached them. There was so much he wanted to say to Seunghyun, he actually just wanted to be in his arms.

“Can you believe Jiyong and Seunghyun are getting married tomorrow”? He heard Taeyang chuckle but his eyes were still locked with Seunghyun’s. Words could not describe how much he loved the man before him.

“Jeez, you two are making me uncomfortable with the way you’re staring at each other” Seungri stood between them, breaking their gaze.

“I have to apologize, but I don’t think both grooms would be joining you guys in the party” Seunghyun took Jiyong’s hand. The was killing him. He pulled Jiyong away from their shocked friends, to his car and sped off, to his house.

“This isn’t a dream right”? Jiyong asked, a bit tired from their passionate lovemaking.

“I seriously hope not, I spent weeks planning this and I’ve actually been looking forward to it” 

“Have I told you how much I love you”? Jiyong rolled on top of Seunghyun.

“Yes, five times in the last thirty minutes Choi Jiyong”.

Jiyong squealed, “I love it”!! They rolled around the sheets for a while until they both fell asleep, in anticipation of the next day, and the future ahead of them.

 

***************************************************************************************************

P.S: Sorry for all the unecessary drama in this fic, when i firs started, i wanted it to be long and full of angst. So when you read my new fics, you notice how much i've grown since this fic. Now i just go with the flow <3