Why am I thinking about him?

Living with the enemy

 

The press conference went by smoothly; Seunghyun had apologized and calmly received his punishment of being Jiyong's caretaker for the time being. Now choi's stood around Jiyong's bed waiting from him to wake up from his stumble; with Dongwook by his feet, Seunghyun by his left and their mother by his right his hair, making Seunghyun roll his eyes. 
 
The feel of something soft on his hair made him open his eyes to see his angel smiling at him
"My angel" he breathed out. His angel had saved him again and was still here when he woke up.
"How are you feeling Ji"? His angel asked softly making him smile, he wondered how his angel knew his real name. He laid there in deep thoughts when he heard a grunt by his left.
"Hey Jiyong" it was him, Seunghyun. His head registered it quickly as crawled to the right side of the bed, and into a pair of arms. He looked up to see the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
"Am I dead"? He asked and the lady laughed softly.
"No son you're not dead" she laughed some more as he kept an eye on Seunghyun. "I am Mrs Choi and these are my sons"
"Sons"? He asked with his eyes drifting from his angel to his nightmare. "They're brothers. How is that possible"? No one was supposed to hear that but he could not help himself.
His eyes never left his angel while Mrs Choi explained why they were there, it all seemed like a dream. His angel's name was Choi Dongwook, brother of Choi Seunghyun, the reason why he was in the hospital in the first place. And the most ridiculous part of it all, he has to live in Seunghyun's house to be taken care of by him. He wished Bom was with him to witness the ridiculousness of it all.
"So what do you say"? 
"I...I can't ....my father would never agree"
"We looked into that, your father isn't in Seoul right now. He wouldn't even know. Please Jiyong"
"I really can't. Seunghyun might kill me" it was ridiculous but plausible. He could no live in the same house with him.
"Ji, I promise that he would do no such thing. Plus, I'll be there with you" his angel said this time and how could he say no to that.
"Okay" he said simply. Of course he would want to live with his angel; his aangel would be with him to protect him.
"Good. You'll be discharged tonight and Seunghyun will wait till then, for now Dongwook and I have some matters to attend to"
"I have to go home to get some of my stuff" He said quickly.
"I'll have someone get you new things, you don't have to go back"
"No I need my sound system, plus my job at the radio...."
"Don't worry Jiyong, we'll settle everything before you get home" she said smiling. "I can't wait to show you everywhere" she chuckled now. "See you later sons. Dongwook, come with me" she said and left.
"I didn't mean for you to end up in the hospital" Seunghyun said silently. For a second, he almost forgot Seunghyun had been present.
"It's okay, it's not your fault". It was the truth, he missed his step and ended up hurt.
"Of course" he said dryly "like you didn't send that video in. My mother may like you and all but don't be fooled, I'll make your stay in my house a living hell and by the time I'm done with you, you'd be out of both my school and my house". He added smilingly and left. He was scared but he wasn't going to cry though. He had his angel with him. 
 
 
"Dongwook-ah, how do you know Jiyong"? She asked her son as they rode in the car together. Seeing how her son was with Jiyong scared her that he knew the Kwon's connection with them but what scared her more was how happy Jiyong had been to see him.
"I helped him get free food once, and we've been friends since then" 
"And that's all"? 
"Yes". He hated lying to his mother, he always told her everything but he couldn't tell her that he knew everything. If she found out, it might break her since she had done everything to keep them away from the whole situation.
"Dongwook-ah" she held his hands in hers "You can't stay, you have to return to school and the business"
"No I have to stay, I promised Jiyong I'd stay. That was the only reason he was willing to stay in our house". If he said he didn't see this coming, he would be lying. He knew the moment she asked him to leave with her. Being the first, he had always been the obedient one. The one his mother could always count on and he knew he could never say no to her, even now.
"I know but, Seunghyun needs to take care of him and if you're there, judging by how close you are with him, you would do it. I know you" 
"You're right......but can I do one something for him before I leave"?
"Anything" She loved how understanding her son was. 
 
 
Seunghyun laughed a little as he rolled Jiyong to the car waiting for them after he had spent most of his day waiting for him to be discharged. His whole day had been too ridiculous for him; not just the fact that he had to take care of the boy but both his mother and hyung had been a little too in love with him, especially his hyung.
"Put him in the car" he told the driver as he made his way to the other side, hopped in and put his headphones in. Using his side eye, he watched as blondie scooched closer to the door, looking out the window for the entire ride. There was something about the way the street lights hit his face as he rested his cheeks on the window. 'Ugh, he's even as prettier than most girls. I wonder what Bom saw in him' he thought as he continued looking at the absent minded boy. 'I wonder what he's thinking about right now'. 
The ride to the house did not last long and he caught himself looking at blondie for half the ride and mentally slapped himself. The boy had drawn everyone to himself, even Taeyang for some reason had been avoiding his calls since the afternoon when he left his house saying how disappointed he was in him, and he wasn't going to let the boy get to him too.
 
His eyes widened as car drove in to a castle; he gasped at the site before him. He always thought houses like this only existed in movies but here he was, about to live in one.
"Get him inside" he heard Seunghyun instruct a maid.
"U..uh...sir...Madame said not to help the guest. You...you have to do it" the maid stutters and he felt bad for her.
"I said get him in"! He barked his time making the maid shiver.
"I'll take him" his angel appeared from inside with a smile on his face and his heart had never beaten faster as he tried to hide how giddy he was.
"Hyung" 
"Not now Seunghyun" his angel dismissed his brother as he was pushed inside. The exterior of the house had been beautiful but it was nothing compared to the interior.
"This will be your room" 
He looked around at the room, it was bigger than his house,,literally. There was also a sound system and a music mixer connected to a huge apple desktop. It like the one in the radio station.
"I designed it personally. I knew you liked music so I arranged it" his angel continued as he was still in a daze. "Here is the remote for the tv, closet, light...everything. It's all here" 
"Am I dreaming" he had to ask. 
"There's something I have to tell you Ji" his angel said squatting before him. "I can't stay with you. I really want to but I have to school and I have work, I know it seems I deceived you but...."
"It's okay....it was too good to be true anyway" he tried to hide hurt but he couldn't as the tears poured.
"Hey..hey...hey... Seunghyun is not that bad" his angel said as he dried his cheeks with his palm. He wanted to be strong, he really did but the thought of living alone with Seunghyun scared him to his bones.
"Have you tried being in the same school as him"? He asked as his angel laughed, rising up and hugging him in such a way that his head was on his angels stomach, with his angel his hair. It felt nice.
"I promise I'll talk to him". There was an awkward silence for some minutes "I got you a phone and I put my number in it so you can all me if you ever need me" 
"Thank you" he smiled as his angel moved away from him, making all the sadness rush back to him.
"I should be leaving tonight..but I'll come visit this weekend, and you can call me hyung" his hyung said smiling, walking slowly to the door.
"Bye....hyung" he breathed out as his hyung left already. 
 
Unknown to the occupants of the room, he had watched their whole interaction. The look on blondie's face when he discovered his hyung wasn't staying with them made him feel like a monster, like living with him was the worst thing in the world. What he hated the most was how close they looked and the hug they shared, it was almost as if they were a couple. 'Why is hyung like that'? He wondered as he laid on his bed, putting the symphony from earlier in, remembering how the boy looked in the car with the light shining on his face. He also remembered how he had cried in his hyung's arms as his heart hurt at the thought of blondie in his brother's arms but he shrugged it off. 'Why am I thinking about him"? He thought as he drifted into sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it seems like there's so much going on, but will be okay if I ask you to trust me. It'll be unraveled soon, I promise. :)