Slumber party

Living with the enemy

 

 

TT_TT Sorry for keeping you guys waiting :( School has been a *****. Also, sorry i couldnt respond to your messages or welcome new subscribers but i'm free for the rest of the week SPRING BREAK! So i'll be responding to everyone's comment and i hope to update more. Sorry once again <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

Jiyong was on his laps kissing him and it was all he ever wanted. He’d missed his Yongie for too long, his soft skin, soft and sweet lips, and just as he could feel his stirring, he felt Jiyong poking his stomach also, making him more excited, and his moans weren’t helping the situation but he couldn’t pull himself away. For the past six months, the thought of Jiyong never being in his arms again scared him, but here Jiyong was, responding to his kisses an making him regret his choice of leaving.

“Hyun…” Jiyong was in the midst of his moan when he heard his phone ring, and he wanted more than to throw it out of the window but he pulled Jiyong away from him before picking his phone, it was Bom.

“Bommie sorry I left you there” he said as Jiyong gently got off him, back to the passenger seat. He spoke to Bom for a couple for a couple more minutes before he hung up, and just like that, the air went from being hot to being tense.

“Ji….”

“It’s okay, it was my fault” Jiyong said as he looked out the window, he had a light smile on his swollen lips, and he was blushing deeply with his neck covered in red spots, and he couldn’t help but smile too. Jiyong was his and he wanted to be selfish but he didn’t have the right.

The ride to Jiyong’s house was quiet, with him stealing side glances at the blushing boy beside him; he was constantly blushing while biting lips, and he tried driving as slow as he could without being too obvious but they arrived at his house in what felt like a millisecond but he wasn’t ready to let him.

“We’re here,” he said using all the strength within him.

“Uhmm…what about my car. It’ s still in school”

“I’ll have someone bring it over before morning, just leave your keys” he said without looking, he eyes were going to betray him and he wasn’t ready for that.

“Okay…” Jiyong said before opening the door, but didn’t budge when he did “Seunghyun… I know you still care about me”

“Ji….”

“Please let me finish, I know you still care about me and I know you have a reason for holding back but I want you know that I’m never going to give up on you” Jiyong was confusing him, when he arrived at Seoul, all he wanted to do what stay away from Jiyong which was supposed to be easy since Jiyong hated him but Jiyong’s actions had him confused. “I’ll wait for you hyunnie” he added before running toward his front door and disappearing through his front door, and he wasn’t sure how long he’d been holding his breath, reeling from the after effect of Jiyong. It was amazing how Jiyong still had the same effect on like that night in the rain all those months ago.

He waited a few minute before driving off, he wanted to go home but he wasn’t prepared to see Bom so he drove to his second home; Youngbae’s house.

“With the way you pulled Ji away, I thought you were whisking him far far away. Seriously, how jealous do you get”? Taeyang kidded as he walked out of his house to greet him.

“Youngbae I’m so confused”

“Why don’t you start by telling me what happened” Youngbae asked as they walked into the house together.

“Uhmm……AIISH…” He was sure his best friend could see his blush.

“YAH!! What did you do to my Jiyong”? Taeyang shoved him a little.

“When did he become your Jiyong”?!! He could feel the anger rising within him. Jiyong was his and no one else’s.

“Relax dude, I’m not the one you should be worried about” They got in the house and soon forgot their discussion as soon as they arrived at Taeyang’s game room.

"Aren't you going home"? Taeyang said to him after almost an hour of video games. 

"Yah! I haven't seen my best friend in 6 months. I really missed you Youngbae-ah,” he said as he moved closer to his shocked best friend. The look on his face almost made him stop fooling around, his best friend looked at him like he was crazy. "I just kept thinking about you went I was away"

"Yah Yah Yah" Taeyang said as he pulled away slowly, making close the gap a little. "You're not my type"

"Really"? He asked as he tried one of Jiyong's infamous pouts; it always seemed to work when Jiyong did it.

"Yeah, Jiyong's my type not you" Taeyang said before fleeing, and with reason because he was really to kill him. They ran round Taeyang's game room for several minutes making him realize how much he missed his best friend. Taeyang was always there for him even when he didn't deserve it, he even spent his six months away thinking Taeyang stole Jiyong for him.

"Youngbae" he finally stopped the chase "why didn't you ever tell Jiyong how you really felt"? It was a question that had been bugging him since he Taeyang told him that he and Jiyong were just friends.

"Because you two are supposed to be together" Taeyang answered calmly as he took a seat "call me corny but you two were supposed to be together from the very beginning; Bom and I were just pieces of the puzzle. I mean common, even both your parents were best friends. I don't stand a chance"

"Don't be ridiculous, you stand just as much chance as I do, I mean common you've always been there for him, and as for our parents being best friends," he scoffed at the thought "that ended so badly that we're more like enemies" Taeyang was being ridiculous.

"If you had been here you would have known.... Jiyong's father and your mom patched things up and they're good friends again, and Jiyong calls your mom Omma, and they spend so much time together. You just need to get your life together and you guys are practically married". His eyes were widened when Taeyang finished, he wasn't aware. 

"Jiyong calls my mom Omma"? He could barely speak as his heart was pumping faster than the speed of light at the thought him living with his mother and Jiyong as a couple.

"Yeah, they've been doing a lot of things together, especially on days when he expects you to call but you get your mother to lie" he felt embarrassed that Taeyang knew the truth.

"You knew"?

"It was obvious, but Jiyong didn't want to accept it. He still hoped, argh I want to punch you for that. Couldn't you have spoken to him once"? He heard the anger in his best friends voice and he knew he deserved it.

"I'm so confused; I left because he said he hated me, and here he is doing all this, and crying because of me, even in the car just now he..."

"Yah, if you're trying to tell me about why you looked like were bout to have when you arrived here, then I don't want to know"!!.

"I'm just confused" he collapsed beside his best friend. 

"You need to talk to him, if you weren't so stubborn, you wouldn't be going crazy right now, and be prepared because Seungri's here now and you know how he is when he has his eyes on someone"

"I'll kill him. Jiyong is mine" he clenched his fist as he remembered how Jiyong blushed when Seungri was flirting with him. People always found Seungri Charming, although he thought otherwise, he found Seungri annoying and clingy. 

"Actually Bom is yours... And speaking of Bom, I thought you said Bom knew all about you and Jiyong"

"Yeah she does, why"?

"We'll when you two left, I was under the impression that she didn't know"

"Yeah, she wants to make it seem real" he was still furious a Bom for her actions, it wasn't what they planned.

"She made him cry the night you guys arrived, aren't they best friends, why would she want to rub it in his face like that"?

"Don't ask me. I spoke to her about it"

"I don't trust her, the Bom I knew always had a reason for everything she did. Does she like you by any chance"? He almost laughed at Taeyang's reasoning; Bom had no reason to like him, and he was grateful that she didn't him when he though he liked her.

"Don't be funny. There's no way she’d like me, she knows I belong to Jiyong only"

 

BOM'S POV

She could barely sleep through the night, tossing and turning, wondering if Seunghyun was with Jiyong. She could only get through to him once when he picked but he never responded to her countless text messages after that till hours later when he texted that he was with Youngbae but she knew better. She knew he was using Youngbae as an excuse and she was furious, Seunghyun was supposed to be with her; when she was in still in Top high, she hated him but that changed when she moved to New York. Over dinner one night, her father spoke about Seunghyun, he heard that he got in trouble for pushing someone down the stairs and somehow it was revealed that Seunghyun was a nice person who volunteered and took care of orphanages, and just like that she could feel herself falling for him slowly after knowing how wrongly she judged him, and then one fine day she ran into him in the city, and he was broken. They started off rocky a first because she was shy but after weeks of awkwardness, he finally opened up about Jiyong and she felt betrayed at first. Jiyong was her best friend and he was supposed to stay away, so she was happy that things didn't work out for them. Seunghyun helped with her father's money problem, making her fall deeper for him, and when he asked her to stand in as his girlfriend, she couldn't have been more pleased, and she knew all she had to do was to stick to him like he wanted but the look Jiyong had on his face when Seunghyun had called her his girlfriend made her realize that Jiyong was far from hating Seunghyun but it was too late and Jiyong would have to step back. 

"Ms. Bom" it was one of the maids "Mrs. Choi wanted me to check on you, it's 2pm and you haven't come out yet"

"Is Seunghyun back"?

"Yes, he came in with Youngbae and left a couple of minutes ago" she shot up from the bed as fast as she could 'how could he not eve check up on me' she was furious.

"Did he ask of me"?

"Uhmm....uhmm"

"Ugh.. Get out"! It was a simple question and the maid was acting dumb. All she wanted was to rub her relationship with Seunghyun in Jiyong's face when she landed, it was the reason she took him to the Choi mansion on the first place but it all backfired; Seunghyun ended up yelling at her and he'd been distant since then, not to mention him pulling Jiyong out when Seungri was flirting with him. She wasn't prepared to loose Seunghyun just yet and she was determined to do anything she could to keep him, even if it meant telling grandpa Choi about their little arrangement. Seunghyuns quest for giving Jiyong’s mother an officer’s funeral was precious to him and she knew he would never do anything to ruin it, which was why he was using her in the first place.

"NOONA"!!!!! Seungri yelled as he burst through the door.

"Eww, leave me......" She was about to tell him off when a bright idea crossed her mind. "Seungri, we need to talk" She was going to him and Jiyong on a date.

 

TAEYANG’S POV

The previous night was a first for both Seunghyun and him, they stayed up talking about everything they needed to talk about, and Seunghyun apologized for leaving without a word and after a very awkward morning of waking up beside each other, they both decided to go racing like they used to, but not before stopping by Seunghyun's house so his mother wouldn't worry too much. He laughed when Seunghyun tiptoed through his own house so he wouldn't run into either Bom or Seungri; his best friend was such a girl sometimes.

They spent all day at he track till he had the idea to send one of his drivers to bring Jiyong over without letting Seunghyun know. He also called Jiyong ahead, letting know that he was getting picked up and begged him to bring food because he was starving. If Seunghyun was going to be stubborn, he was going to play Cupid, the sooner he saw Seunghyun and Jiyong dating, the sooner he could cure his aching heart.

"So we're having a visitor in like three minutes" he said to his best friend as he got out of his race car.

"Who is it"?

"Your yongie" he watched as Seunghyun took his time registering what he just said before his face paled and his eyes widened.

"He's coming"? Seunghyun asked as he checked his reflection on the class of the car window "yah I'm all sweaty, I didn't even shower his morning" he threw his head back in laughter at his best friends actions and he was grateful for Jiyong making best friend lie that.

"Oh that's the car now" he said as the car parked a few feet from the tracks. “sure you don’t want to check your lipstick”?

“I’m going to get you for this, ”! Seunghyun said under his breath as the door of the car carrying Jiyong opened.

“Are you going to kiss Jiyong with that mouth”? He loved using Jiyong to tease Seunghyun; it never failed to make him happy.

His throat clogged as Jiyong stepped out of the car, he always looked gorgeous but something about him seemed different as he walked toward them; he had a glow.

“Hey Ji” he said before giving Jiyong a brief hug.

“Hi....” Jiyong responded before looking at Seunghyun “Hey” Jiyong was blushing while his eyes drifted to Jiyong’s neck and on it were blotchy red marks, hickies.

“Uhmm…hey” Seunghyun finally said, after gaping at Jiyong for the longest time.

“Jiyong feed meeee” he whined as he pulled Jiyong to the bonnet of one of the cars.

“Its cold and late why are you here”? Jiyong asked as he opened the flask he had with him.

“Seunghyun and I are racing…Jiyong feed me like you used to, my hands are dirty” he whined some more as he snuck as peek at Seunghyun, and his beloved best friend was giving him the death stare.  

“Uhmm..i have to leave. Minzy’s coming to spend the night”

“Minzy”?!! Jiyong was suddenly distracted.

“Yeah I haven’t seen Minzy in so long, Jiyong and I will go with you” He said; he knew Seunghyun was using Minzy as an excuse, knowing Jiyong would be interested.

 

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

They finally reached the house after a long ride of Taeyang’s teasing and Jiyong’s blushing, with Seunghyun spying on him from the back seat through the side view mirror. He couldn’t help staring at Jiyong whenever he smiled or pouted, or even bit his lips to hide his embarrassment.

“Appa… Omma”!!!!!! Minzy yelled as she ran from the house toward the car.

“Minzy-ah, have you been waiting outside”? He asked as he scooped her up in his arms.

“Yes I missed my appa… and you brought omma”

“Yah Minzy-ah, you can’t call us that anymore okay,” he said, disappointing himself.

“Why”?

“Oppa has a girlfriend now, she’s inside and she would be jealous if you keep calling us like that” he could feel Jiyong’s eyes on him but he couldn’t look his way, afraid of what he might see.

“Oppa I hate you”!!! Minzy yelled as she wriggled out of his arms and ran to Jiyong, hugging him. “I hate Seunghyun oppa”

“Minzy-ah don’t worry, you can call me omma if you want. Just call him oppa”

“Omma, I don’t like that Bom ajumma”

“Ajumma”? Jiyong asked as both he and Taeyang burst out laughing. “Shes my age”

“Minzy…”

“I’m not talking to you oppa” Minzy cut him off as she pulled Jiyong toward the house.

“Even Minzy has more sense than you, pabo” Taeyang whispered as they walked to the house together.

 

NO ONE’S POV

The rest of the evening was eventful, with Minzy snubbing Bom who was aggravated, and Seungri trying his best to flirt with Jiyong and Taeyang teasing Seunghyun to take action. It was time for Jiyong to leave when Minzy started acting out, crying for everyone to have a slumber party in one of living rooms and after what felt like hours of crying, Seunghyun finally had workers bring in inflatable beds for everyone; He’d lost Jiyong but he couldn’t loose Minzy too.

“I want to lie between Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun oppa”!!

“No, that bed only fits two” Bom protested, she wanted to sleep with Seunghyun and she knew what Minzy was up to.

“I’m small so it would fit, you can sleep with Taeyang oppa or Seungri oppa”! Minzy shot back.

“I’d rather sleep in my room”

“Then go sleep in your room Ajumma” Minzy countered, it wasn’t that she hated Bom unnie, she wanted her appa and omma back together.

“Okay let’s just sleep”!! Taeyang yelled finally, he was tired of the whining, plus he liked the look on Bom’s face when Minzy suggested Both Jiyong and Seunghyun sleep on the same bed.

They all took a spot on each bed, with Minzy between Jiyong and Seunghyun, with both trying their hardest not to look at each other.

Minutes passed and neither could sleep; although Minzy kept their bodies from being close, they could still feel the heat radiating from each other’s skin. Both were facing the opposite direction at first but suddenly turned to face each other, and remained in that position, not saying anything; just staring at each other while thinking what they couldn’t say aloud.

Yongie’

‘Hyunnie’

‘I still love you’

‘I haven’t told you… I love you’

‘Why did you say you hated me if you’re going to act this way’?

‘I’m scared hyunnie, what if you really don’t love me anymore’

‘Don’t hold on to me Yongie, I don’t want to hurt you while trying to help you. I promise I’ll restore your mothers name’

‘I’m going to hold on to you Hyunnie.... till you accept me’ Jiyong thought as a tear dropped from his eyes making Seunghyun stretch to wipe if off.

‘Please don’t cry because of me, I’m not worth it’ Seunghyun was thinking as Jiyong turned away from him.

An hour passed and Jiyong had dozed off, leaving him with his thoughts. Minzy soon rose up and went to sleep beside Taeyang, leaving a gap between him and Seunghyun.

“Thank you Minzy” Seunghyun whispered as he pulled the sleeping Jiyong toward him, wrapping him in his arms as Jiyong snuggled closer, he breathed in Jiyong’s scent as he placed a kiss on his head, trailing down to place another on both his closed eyes lids, and another on bridge of his nose, he was about to place one on his lips when Jiyong’s eyes snapped open.