Friendship over!

Living with the enemy

 

He was furious at Seunghyun for what he did to Jiyong; making him end up in the hospital after having Taecyon rough him up. Ever since Jiyong hugged him crying, he couldn't get the little blonde boy off his mind; thinking about him had been a daily routine for him now and the thought of him living with Seunghyun killed him a little. Seunghyun had gotten a little unstable over the years, and he could not blame him after all it had been through and he had always tried not to question Seunghyun's actions but it was all about to change. He could not have Seunghyun hurting Jiyong, he was going to protect him. 
He was on his way to Seunghyun's house, hoping they could go to school together as the sometimes did, and to partially check if Jiyong was alright.
"I was going to drive to school myself. After your little outburst yesterday, I wasn't sure if you'd make it" Seunghyun said to him as he got out of his car. "So are we good now"? He continued smiling as he asked his best friend. Seunghyun was a little surprised to see Taeyang drive into his compound, after his little outburst the day before, he was sure Taeyang would not be speaking to him for a while but he was a little relieved when he saw him.
"Yeah. We're good" Taeyang said and really was. He could never really stay mad at Seunghyun, they had been friends for way too long.
"Alright let's go" Seunghyun said and hopped in Taeyangs car.
"Wait where's Jiyong"? Taeyang asked surprised; Seunghyun was supposed to be taking care of Jiyong but where was he.
"I don't know, he's not out yet so he's going to get left behind" Truth be told, he was not up for seeing blondie, not after last night of non stop thinking about him. It only angered him more.
"Really Seunghyun. This 's getting old" Taeyang said angrily and walked In to the house, he knew Seunghyun's house like the back of his hands and he knew where  Mrs Choi would put him.
He paced in front of Jiyong's room door for a while before knocking.
"It's open" he heard Jiyong's distressed voice from behind the door. He walked in to see Jiyong's teary, trying to fix his shoelace.
"I'll help you" He ran to the boy's aid. He could feel his eyes on him as he took his time tying his shoelace and for the second time since the morning he was tearily hugged by the boy, his his heart started racing uncontrollably again.
"T..thanks" Jiyong said smiling, he was shocked when saw Taeyang walk in to help him tie his shoelace; he was so tired, falling out of bed and dragging himself everywhere to get himself ready, everything hurt like hell.
"Anytime....so uh...do you want to go to school with me"? He asked trying his best not to look at Jiyong, he felt like he'd just asked him out on a date.
"What about Seunghyun"? 
"He's outside already"? He said as he pushed him out of the room.
"What the hell Tae. I'm not riding with him"! Seunghyun yelled and he saw Jiyong stiffen a little beneath him.
"Then I guess you're riding yourself" he said as he lifted Jiyong and placed him in the passenger seat. "See you in school" he said after placing Jiyong's wheelchair in the trunk.
He drove off, leaving the bewildered Seunghyun alone. He knew he was going to have to pay for that somehow but he didn't care. 
"Are you okay"? He noticed the boy's head had been down since he drove off.
"You shouldn't have done that. Now he'll just hate me more" he was shocked when Taeyang he lifted him into his car and drove off without Seunghyun and knowing the type of person Seunghyun was, he was not going to let him go. He was going to pay.
"I'll protect you"
"You can't. I have to live with him. Only Dongwook Hyung can protect me but he left last night"
He was a little hurt at the Jiyong's lack of faith in him but the boy was right, Seunghyun could always hurt him after school and it would be his fault.
"I'm sorry" he told the Jiyong who nodded and the car remained silent for a while till a rumble was heard from Jiyong's stomach. "When was the last time you ate"? He asked, curious.
"Hmm....be..before I left the hospital". He did not want to bother the workers knowing how much work they had to do in such a huge house. He was used to it also, there were times when he had to wait from lunch time of one day till the lunch time of the other because he used his last couple of won's to feed his father who needed it more than he. At least he got free lunch at school, his father did not have such luxury.
"You mean Seunghyun didn't feed you"?
"I'm sure he forgot. Please don't be angry with him" He was pissed as he wondered why Jiyong would want to protect Seunghyun after all he had done to him.
"We're getting breakfast before school" He said and changed route before Jiyong could protest.
They drove to a restaurant and Taeyang ordered every item on the breakfast menu for him; he had never seen so much pancakes and waffles in his entire life. As he shamelessly gobbled the food down, he wondered why Taeyang would be doing so much for him when they barely knew each other. 
"Why are you doing all this for me"? He asked as they drove to school.
"I wish I knew Jiyong, I really wish I knew"
They arrived at school and  could see the surprise in everyone's face when Taeyang lifted him and placed him in his wheelchair and he knew he was in for another round of trouble with Seunghyun.
 
He was still in shock from the morning when Taeyang lifted blondie, he hated how how scared blondie looked when he saw him; it was like one minute he was smiling and the next moment was as if he had just witnessed his deepest fear. Blondie hadn't even looked at him when he was in the car, his face was down. He needed to speak with Taeyang, he needed to know what was going on. 
First blondie had taken Bom from him and now he was about to take Taeyang too and he was not about to let that happen.
"We need to talk" Speak of the devil, as Taeyang appeared before him. Angry.
"I was just thinking the same thing. What the has possessed you Tae"? He asked calmly, trying to hide how angry he was on the inside 
"After all you've done to him. How can you leave him hungry, have you seen how frail he is"? 
"He's the one who did everything, first he dates Bom and then kisses Nickhun making Bom move away" he was yelling back now, to hell with the calm demeanor.
"Can you hear yourself Seung, can you really look that boy in the face and believe he's done all those things"? 
"Yes, he may look all cute on the outside but he's the devil. Look what he's done, we never fought before he came into our lives" 
"Either that or he just made realize all your bull" Now he was angry, if Taeyang chose to stick by blondie, so be it.
"Fine then, run to your little " he said and watched as Taeyang's fist met his face. He stumbled backwards to the floor with blood running out of his nose.
" you Seunghyun" Taeyang said walking away
" you Taeyang, I'm through with you. Friendship over"
"Thank goodness" Taeyang hissed and walked out.
He stayed there on the floor with his head still reeling from what had just happened, his best friend since birth had just punched him in the face. With seventeen years of friendship between them, they had never fought or had any qualms with each other and now everything has changed, all because of a certain blonde boy. He stayed in his lair for the rest of the morning as he thought long and hard at how he was going to make blondie and Taeyang pay.
 He was walking past the school's field when he saw them, sitting together on the grass with Jiyong's wheelchair beside them, eating lunch and laughing. He had never seen blondie laugh as much he was doing now, it was almost as if he let himself go and Seunghyun had never seen anything more stunning. He stood there watching as his body seized as he was laughing with his mouth open, revealing his white and perfect teeth and pink gum. He watched as he threw himself back, trying to use the back of his slender hand to cover his beautiful teeth as the sun hit him in such a way that made it seem like he was glowing, even his eyes were glowing. He stood there mesmerized, as the feeling he got was the same as the one he felt whenever he listened to the Jiyong's symphony he couldn't stop listening to for the past couple of days. He scoffed at the thought of it being the same person. 'what are the chances' he said to himself as he continued watching the boy before him.
 
School was over and for the first time since Bom left, he did not feel her absence as Taeyang had kept him company all day and they had lunch together in the fields: he'd always wanted to eat there but Bom never wanted to so when Taeyang had taken him there, he almost squealed but restrained himself. Taeyang turned out to be a sweet guy and although they had little in common, he always found ways to brighten his mood. He didn't want to get carried away because he was still Seunghyun's friend but couldn't help at be sad when they drove into Seunghyun's house.
"Why don't you come stay with me instead" Taeyang asked as they sat in the car in front of Seunghyun's doorsteps with the hood of his convertible down.
"I can't....I have to stay here" 
"But you don't want to, they can't make you stay here against your wishes" His heart started beating like crazy at the look in the Taeyang's eyes. As much as he wanted to leave Seunghyun's house, he promised his angel that he was going to stay.
"I......"
"You heard him Youngbae, he has to stay here" Seunghyun appeared out of nowhere with a man behind him. "Take his wheelchair in" he barked at the man who immediately did as he was told. "You. You're coming with me" he added, opened the door to Jiyong's seat and carried him out.
"Seunghyun.." Jiyong gasped as Seunghyun yanked him from his seat and into his arms.
"What the are you doing Seunghyun"?! Taeyang burst out of the car angrily.
"Go home Taeyang or I'll see that you be escorted out and I've instructed them to never let you in henceforth if they want to keep their job" He said calmly as he carried Jiyong in his arms inside the house, with the shocked maids closing the door behind them and an angry Taeyang speeding of.
 
-----------------------------------------
Sorry it took long guys but hope u like it :) Feedback please ;)