He's back

Living with the enemy

 

You guys know i love you right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TAEYANG'S POV

It’d been six months since he got the text from his best friend. Six months since Seunghyun left without a word; he remembered that day like it was yesterday. He knew the minute he got the text that’s Seunghyun was about to do something stupid so he quickly took Jiyong to Seunghyun’s house but it was too late. His mother was in his room crying, saying that Seunghyun left to stay with his grandfather indefinitely. The moment Jiyong heard. He was on the floor with a solemn face; no words or tears, just staring into thin air and for a moment, it was as if he checked out.

At first they skipped school a lot, looking everywhere, till they graduated high school four months ago and spent their entire summer vacation looking.

“Hey best friend” It was Jiyong. They were in Top College together; different place, same people, only this time Seunghyun was missing.

“Hey…. So school is almost over. What are our plans for today”? After high school, they’d gotten closer than ever, with their constant trips all over Asia looking for Seunghyun, and Jiyong’s crying on his shoulders at night whenever it turned out to be a dead end. Countless times he’d followed Jiyong to China to see him get thrown out by guards till one day when he watched Jiyong fight his way through. It was so amazing, it felt like he was looking at a different person but Jiyong ended up getting in and yelling for Seunghyun to get out only to be faced with Mr. Choi himself, and he would never forget the hateful words that were said to Jiyong that day. He had to drag the crying Jiyong out and from that day he vowed never to allow Jiyong go there again and it’d worked so far but not without constant fights. Jiyong was a stubborn one.

He wanted to see Seunghyun but not because he missed him but because he wanted to kick his for causing Jiyong so much grief.

“I was hoping to go see Mrs. Choi, Seunghyun’s supposed to call today so maybe I might get to talk to him this time” Jiyong said happily. It was the same thing every week with Jiyong rushing to Seunghyun’s house to wait for Seunghyun’s call but it was the same story every week and he never got to speak to him.

“Jiyong when are you going to stop. It’s been months now and I don’t think Seunghyun’s coming back”

“Yes he will. I know he will”

“Jiyong please you have to move on. I’m tired of seeing you walk around here like a zombie with your fake smile” he didn’t want to be heartless but Jiyong was breaking down slowly.

 “I don’t want to have this fight again”

“I’m not fighting”

He wanted to tell Jiyong about his feelings but he didn’t want to be a rebound or scare Jiyong away.

“Jiyong, will you ever let someone else in”?

“I don’t know if I want to”

“Well if you do, I’m here”

“HAHAHA very funny Taeyang” Jiyong always thought he was joking whenever he said it “Okay I’ll see you later” Jiyong gave him a peck before getting up to leave. “Don’t miss me too much”

“I always will”  ‘I love you’ he whispered as he watched Jiyong leave.

He was going to kill Seunghyun for putting him through everything; he fell more for Jiyong everyday, which was bad because he knew Jiyong would never go to him.

 

MIRAE’S POV

 

It had been six months since she saw her son and she wanted to send private investigators to search for him but she promised her son that she wouldn’t. She missed her son but lying to Jiyong every week was worse.

“Hey omma” It was Jiyong; it was another day to lie to the poor boy. It took weeks to convince him to stop skipping college to look for Seunghyun and face his schoolwork. “Hope I didn’t miss his call”

“Actually he called really early today. I told him you stopped by though”

“Oh” she could see tears in his eyes again; it was like the other weeks. She lied to him, then he’d take minutes crying and then they’d have sweets and talk about things or watch a movie. “I don’t understand how he could’ve thought I hated him, I never even saw him”

“My son is an idiot”

“Yes he is and when I find him, I’m going to kick his for making me fall in love with him and then leaving me”

“You should. He deserves it; how could he leave his omma”? She was crying with him.

“I’ll never leave you omma,” Jiyong said hugging her.

“I love you my son” she hugged him back as they cried together.

“Not again” Hyunjun sighed as he walked in “So should I bring the ice cream first or the cake”?

“Both” she and jiyong said in unison.

“YAH, Mirae you’re a bad influence on my son” he yelled as he pulled the ice cream out of the freezer.

“Your son didn’t leave you so you don’t know how it feels” she said dabbing her eyes with tissue. She and Hyunjun finally made up, and put their past behind them and she couldn’t have been happier to get one of her best friends back.

“Well I wouldn’t say that since my son is always hopping on planes with Taeyang or crying here with you. I never see him these days,” he grumbled as he brought them ice cream and cake. “Dig in girls. Sorry Jiyong”

“Appa if you’re mean, I’ll stay with Mirae tonight”

“I’m sorry son, I’ll leave you guys to chow. I expect you home by seven Jiyong, I’ve missed you” Hyunjun said before leaving.

“He’s the one who’s always out, and he says I’m the one who’s never home”

“Your father is stubborn” she said before putting a spoonful of ice cream into .

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

He got home after spending his day with Seunghyun’s mom; he knew she was lying about not speaking to Seunghyun but he didn’t blame her, he knew what was happening; Seunghyun didn’t want to see him. He lay on his bed and pulled out his phone; the same one Seunghyun gave him months ago. He found it when he went back to look for Seunghyun, it was between the cushions on the couch and it was filled with missed calls and messages; messages from Seunghyun he read everyday, especially the last one when Seunghyun said he loved him. ‘Seunghyun where are you’? It was the same question he’d been asking every minute of everyday.

The bell rang, he wondered who it was, he wasn’t expecting anyone and his father was out.

“Who is it”? He called out before opening the door.

“Your forgotten best friend”

‘It can’t be’ he whispered before opening the door to be faced with Bom, his Bom.. “BOM”!! He screamed after recovering from the shock.

“Jiyong…. you’re brunette”!! she said as they hugged “And you look good, like really good. Except those dark circles” she walked into his house. She looked good; America definitely treated her well.

“And you’re a red head, I always thought blonde looked good on you and I was clearly wrong”

“Jiyong nice place, thank goodness you guys moved out of that place,” He laughed; it was same old Bom.

“How did you find me, and what are you doing here. I missed you so much”

“I ran into Yoomi earlier, turns out you’re quite popular, and as for your second question. I’m back to go to college, my father got me into Top high so I guess we’re classmates again”

“What about your house, I heard it was sold. You want to stay here”?

“Actually I’m staying at Seunghyun’s house” Bom said blushing and it confused him; she and Seunghyun were family friends but he never knew they were that close, and Mirae never mentioned it.

“Seunghyun’s house”? He wanted to hear about Seunghyun, there was a slight possibility that Bom may have seen Seunghyun.

“Yeah, Seunghyun and I transferred into Top College so my parents said….”

“Seunghyun”? He tried to still his heart but he couldn’t; the entire time he’d been looking for Seunghyun and he was in Seoul.

“Jiyong are you okay, you look like you just saw a ghost”!

“I..I….”

“Okay so I heard about what happened between you and Seunghyun” He froze; there was so much he had to tell Bom “My parents told me Seunghyun caused some Kwon Jiyong go to the hospital, and I knew it was you. I’m so sorry Jiyong”

“No its fine I…”

“I knew you were going refuse the offer to stay with him. You’re so brave Ji” It was so not the way it happened; he smiled. Everything changed the week he stayed in Seunghyun’s house.

“No it didn’t ha…”

“Okay I know I haven’t been around long but Seunghyun has changed. He’s become like the Seunghyun I once knew, only a little stoic”

“Wait how do you know”?

“He’s been with me in America silly, he was the one that actually suggested we came back to Seoul together” He was jealous; Seunghyun and Bom had been together the entire time.

“He’s really here”?

“Yeah, and you have to come with me to Seunghyun’s house. I know the both of you don’t get along but trust me he’s changed “

He had to fill Bom up on what happened since she left but he could do that later, he wanted to see Seunghyun.

“Let me get my phone” he ran up, picked his phone and left with Bom. It was the moment he’d been waiting for but he couldn’t decide whether he was scared or happy.

 

The ride seemed longer than expected with Bom chatting on and on about her time in New York, and as much as he loved Bom, his mind was on Seunghyun. The only thing he wanted was to be back in his boyfriend’s arms with Seunghyun’s soft lips on his. Seunghyun was such a good kisser. And their last night together, he saw what he did to Seunghyun to make him run into the bathroom.

“Jiyong are you okay, you’re blushing” He was so embarrassed, of all the things he could remember.

“Yeah I just thought about something” he tried covering his blush as cleared his head of the dirty thought.

“Or someone… Ji I can’t wait to hear what’s been happening with you…. We’re here”!!

They got out of the car with Bom leading him into the house till they were face with a smiling Mirae.

 “Omma”!! Bom yelled as she ran to give Mirae a hug shocking both her and he himself; he never knew they were that close but he didn’t care; he wanted to see Seunghyun. It could have been a dream for all he knew

“Jiyong, Seunghyun’s back” Mirae yelled from across the room.

“Omma calm down” And there he was, Seunghyun with that silky deep voice of his. God he missed him, he wanted nothing more than to run to him and shower him with kisses but he was scared, what if Seunghyun didn’t love him anymore.

“Seunghyun I’m just so happy” Mirae said as she enveloped him in a hug. “You look older” He did look older, he had a more rugged look; his face was chiseled with his high cheekbone and his square jaw. He looked like he hadn’t shaved in a couple of days; bottom line is, Seunghyun looked jaw droppingly hot.

He stood there as he watched the scene before him; Seunghyun smiling and hugging his mother but his smile was different this time, sadder.

“Seun….” He wasn’t sure to say but was cut off immediately.

“Bommie why is he here”? Seunghyun was facing him.

“Its my friend Jiyong, be nice Seunghyun” Bom rubbed Seunghyun’s back softly as he stood there dumfounded.

“Seunghyun, what…” Mirae looked just as confused as he was.

“Omma I’m not trying to be mean but we just got back from a long trip, she’s supposed to be resting not socializing” Seunghyun was addressing him like he was a stranger but he knew it was an act, the look in Seunghyun’s eyes as he looked as him was the same old one, he wasn’t fooled.

“Hyunnie I know how much you love and want to protect your gorgeous girlfriend but I really missed my best friend” Bom said before placing a kiss on Seunghyun’s cheek, and just like that it turned into a nightmare. The tears were burning his eyes; Seunghyun was dating Bom.

“You know I don’t like when you call me that”

“Liar, I know your heart races whenever I call you that” It was too much, and he needed to get out. Taeyang was right, Seunghyun was never coming back and he was a fool for waiting.

“I have to go” he turned around as fast as he could, faster than he thought possible.

“Jiyong wait” It was Seunghyun’s mother so he stopped but didn’t turn back, the tears were pouring already. “Seunghyun drive him home”

“Omma but I’m tired, and I don’t know where he lives” he heard Seunghyun complain.

“Seunghyun I cant still smack you and I am so tempted to right now, he’ll give you directions now go” Mirae yelled angrily “Bom come with me, I’ll get you settled in”

“Alrightie, lets get you home ”Seunghyun grumbled as he walked past him, and he followed quietly, scared to look at the person before him. “Well aren’t you gonna enter”

He entered the car but kept his eyes out of the window, the tears pouring out. He’d been so foolish for waiting for him when he’d been with his girlfriend.

“We’re here”! Seunghyun’s voice pulled him from his thoughts, he dried his eyes and looked up and there were at his new house, without his directions.

“How did you know”?

“You should go. I have to get home” Seunghyun said eyes forward.

“Seunghyun how did you know where I live now, you havent been in Seoul in months”!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive any mistake guys, had to get this in before gym :)