Hotel room

Living with the enemy

 

Seunghyun woke up feeling better than he’d ever felt in months; he looked over at the slender boy asleep in his arms. He pulled him closer kissing him all over his face, making the sleeping boy purr. He took a closer look at Jiyong; the love of his life was gorgeous, he had long eyelashes with a pointy nose with small nostrils. His skin was as white as snow and flawless, and tears formed in his eyes at the thought of what Jiyong must’ve went through due to his foolish behavior but he got his chance back and he was never letting Jiyong go, even if it killed him. The laid there thinking about his night with Jiyong when he heard his phone vibrate. It was his grandfather

“Hello” he said stiffly.

“Seunghyun come to the house now”! His grandfather’s voice sounded bitter, more bitter than it usually did.

He didn’t want to leave Jiyong but he knew it was time for him to set things straight with his grandfather. He was never living Jiyong ever again, using the notepad on the table beside him, he left a note for Jiyong before putting on his clothes and dashing out the door, but not before one last kiss.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She woke up completely drained; not sure what had transpired the night before or how she ended up in what seemed to be a hotel room. All she remembered was being drunk and trying to chase after her boyfriend and his ex boyfriend. She heard a groan beside her as she quickly pulled her self up.

 “Who….”!!!! She was about yelling when the person turned in her direction.

Taeyang woke up tired, he hadn’t felt so exhausted since the last time he had , and that was the night before he ran into Jiyong on the cruise to Jeju so many months ago. He felt the person rise up, and he braced himself to face whoever his partner was when he heard the voice.

“Bom”? Both their eyes widened as they registered what it meant to be waking up in a hotel room .

“What did you do to me you ”! Bom yelled as fear washed over her. Tears threatened to pour as images from the night before flashed in her mind; it was her second time and she was drunk, and just like her first time, the person called out Jiyong’s name also.

“Don’t you dare Bom, we both did this. Don’t try to make me into a ” Taeyang said as he saw the tears glistening in her eyes, making guilt wash all over him. “Bom” he reached out for her but she pulled back. “Bom…”

“Don’t touch me,” she said as she quickly pulled her dress over her head. Seunghyun could never find out.

“Bom you can’t just leave like this. Lets talk about this”. Having one night stands never used to phase him, but there was something in Bom’s eyes that tugged at something in his heart. He couldn’t let her leave, not with the way she looked.

“Talk about what”? She rose from the bed “How the first two people I slept with were completely in love with someone else and called out another person’s name while they were with me” She was trying desperately to hold the tears in but they clearly had a mind of their own. “This never happened Youngbae, I’m in love with Seunghyun. Please don’t tell him, that’s the only thing you can do for me”

He watched as her voice shook while she spoke as she paced the room looking for her shoes. He felt like , it didn’t take him long to realize that the other person she’d been with was Seunghyun. He never really liked Bom but he couldn’t help but feel bad for her. “That’s not fair Bom, You called out Seunghyun’s name so I guess we’re even.”

“Goodbye Taeyang, I hope you get Jiyong. I really do” She said and left and he could have sworn he saw tears drop from her eyes.

What have I done’? He sighed as he lay back with flashes of the previous night returned to him, making him smile a little.

 

The tears poured down the moment she walked out of the room as Deja vu washed over her; her first time took her by surprise. She had taken Seunghyun out for drinks one night when she got tired of his constant brooding, only for them to end up in a hotel room and things happened. He apologized the next day and she being in love him said it was fine, even though she was suffering from a broken heart, Seunghyun called out Jiyong’s name the entire time. She made her way to the lobby when she saw Seunghyun racing away from the front desk. It cost her, her diamond ring to get the key card to the room Seunghyun was leaving from.

She opened the room to see Jiyong sleeping peacefully, with the Duvet only covering half of him, and it didn’t take a genius to know what had transpired the night before, as Jiyong’s clothes were all over the floor. She walked over to the bedside where a note with Seunghyun’s writing lay patiently, waiting to be read.

 

Jiyong,

 Last night was amazing; sorry I had to leave early. Please don’t take it the wrong way. I’m on my way to tell my grandfather that I’m done staying away from you. I’ll explain later, I love you so much. I paid for the room, so stay as long as you want. I’ll stop by your house later.

                                                                                                            Love, Seunghyun

 

She squeezed the paper and stuffed it into the tiny pocket of her dress.

“Jiyong” She said waking him up gently.

Jiyong arose to the sound of a girl’s voice, as opposed to Seunghyun’s and disappointment washed over him, but his disappointment soon turned to shock as he saw Bom.

“Bom” Guilt washed over him, Bom was Seunghyun’s girlfriend.

“Jiyong were you with Seunghyun last night”?

“I…I…. yes”

“Did you two have ”?

“uhmm, I’m so sorry Bom. I..”

“I heard you two dated before he came to America. Why didn’t you tell me”?

“I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you” Another wave of guilt washed over him.

“Its fine Jiyong, I just wish you would have told me. Seunghyun and I were each other’s first and I’m in love with him but its okay if you are too. He was yours first” Seunghyun lied to him, his first time was with Bom. ‘How could I have been so stupid’ he thought as he held the tears in. He was done crying for Seunghyun; here he was waking up alone and with Bom, Seunghyun’s girlfriend breathing down his neck.

“No, we were drunk. It didn’t mean anything” He was done with Seunghyun; he didn’t have to lie about whom his first with but he did anyway.

“Ji…”

“I’m really sorry. I just want my best friend back, Seunghyun and I are over” Jiyong said as she pulled him in for a hug. She marveled at how easy it was to get Jiyong to back off.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

“Harabuji its off. I love Jiyong and I’m staying with him” He firmly informed his grandfather as he stepped into the living room.

“That’s what I figured, especially after seeing pictures of you and that boy going into a hotel room last night”

“You’ve been spying on me”?

“Well I knew it was only a matter of time till that sham of a relationship that you and Bom entered fell apart”

“I don’t care, I…”

“What about the boys mother”? Getting Jiyong’s mother her rightful funeral was all he really cared about but there had to be a better way.

“I’ll find another way”

The argument lasted for what seemed like forever till his grandfather stormed out taking his guards with him.

“So that’s it, you were doing it for Dami”. His mother said as she walked into the room. “When did my son grow up so much”? She said patting his cheeks.

“I can’t stay away from him anymore omma. I wont”

“Then don’t, go to him and tell him how you feel”

“I did…Last night,” Seunghyun answered, blushing clearly for his mother to see. It was embarrassing but he’d never been able to keep anything from his mother.

“Seunghyun. I hope you did not hurt that poor boy”!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

“We’re home”!!! He heard Bom announce as she walked into the living room with Jiyong behind her.

“Jiyong”!! His mother ran to Jiyong’s side, pulling him into a hug.

“Omma you seem to like Jiyong more, can I get a hug too”? Bom asked innocently.

“Sure. It’s just that Jiyong and I have been through so much, and tons of ice cream” Seunghyun’s mother said as she hugged Bom.

 

“Jiyong, can I talk to you”? Seunghyun pulled Jiyong aside as his mother escorted Bom out the room. There was something different in Jiyong’s eyes, different from the previous night. “Did you see my note? I just spoke to my grandfather and…”

“Lets stop this Seunghyun, I’m tired”

“What”? He was surprised at Jiyong’s sudden change.

“I’m done Seunghyun, I don’t even think I like you anymore” Jiyong said as he proceeded to walk away but he stopped him.

“Jiyong what’s wrong. What happened”?

“I wasn’t your first was I, Bom was”

“Yes, but it didn’t mean anything” He was drunk when it happened.

“Just like I didn’t mean anything right”?

“Jiyong where’s this coming from” He wasn’t liking where this was going, it was like taking one step forward, only to be pulled back  five fold.

“Please Seunghyun, lets just forget everything. Friends”? Jiyong extended his arms but he slapped it away.

“I love you Jiyong, there's no way I can be your friend”

“Fine, do whatever you want” Jiyong said walking away again, but this time he didn’t stop him.

“If you walk away then its really over”! He yelled after Jiyong causing him to stop.

“It was over 6 months ago, I was just stupid for not realizing it”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys wouldnt even believe what i've been through this past month, but thanks for all your kind messages and for no dumping me. I'll update more frequently henceforth.