Skipping school.

Living with the enemy

I dunno if i'm goona be able to update for a while coz organic chem is kicking my but i hope you enjoy reading this update as much as i enjoyed writing it. Dont forget to comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like was leaning on something warm, and there was also warmth surrounding him when he woke up. ‘Did omma come home last night’ he wondered before looking up to see the last person he ever though he’d see holding him. Jiyong. He quickly and quietly pulled out of the sleeping boy’s arms. ‘What happened’ ‘why is he here’. He wondered as he studied Jiyong once more; he was sleeping against the headboard, with his head to the side and mouth slightly opened. ‘Did he see me like that last night’? The thought flashed in his mind as fear engulfed him, fear of Jiyong being creeped out by him now. There was also something incredibly different about this Jiyong, his hair color had changed from blonde to black making his facial features more defined and he had to admit that he looked more breathtaking. He moved closer to Jiyong, it was the only time he would ever get to be that close to him so he was going to savor the moment but it wasn’t enough so he quickly grabbed his phone a took a quick picture. ‘Now he’s turning me into a ert’ he said lowly and laughed.

He ran is hands over Jiyong’s eye brows down to his full eye lashes and then to his pointed nose and lastly his full lips, the same lips that had been on his two nights ago, the same lips that he couldn’t stop thinking about. He tried to fight the feeling of moving closer but he couldn’t as the distance between his face and Jiyong’s started decreasing, he was so close when Jiyong’s eyes flew open and his heart dropped. He didn’t pull back though, he couldn’t afford to make any sudden movement but neither did Jiyong so he remained in the same position with their faces so close that he could feel Jiyong’s heaved breath on his.

“Seung… Omo..” A maid opened the door abruptly making Jiyong push him away so hard that he stumbled to the floor and before he could bring himself up, Jiyong had raced out of the room.

“Can’t you knock”?!!!! He barked at the young maid.

“Sorry sir…” she was fidgeting “But..but..you this is how i..i always wake you up… you told me to do it  like that” She was on the brink of tears and he instantly felt bad for her; the shock she must have been through when she saw him like that with Jiyong, only to be yelled at after.

“Its fine. Sorry Yoomi, you may leave”

“Th..thank you sir” she said quickly and bolted also, closing the door behind her.

What was I doing’? He fell on his bed with his hand across his chest as he remembered how close he’s been to Jiyong, and how tingly Jiyong’s breath had been on his ‘why didn’t he push me away’?

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

He ran into this room, slamming the door behind him. His heart was thumping so hard that he thought he was going to have a heart attack. ‘Why was he like that to me’? ‘Why couldn’t I move away from him’? He sighed as he went straight into the bathroom. It felt weird being that close to Seunghyun, something had changed since the previous day with the orphanage and then seeing how vulnerable he was when he was having a nightmare, how he clung to him throughout till he fell asleep Seunghyun’s face. He felt something for Seunghyun now; maybe it was pity, it had to be.

 

 

Mirae’s POV

 

When she landed in Seoul at 10pm, she rushed straight to see her first son. She knew Dongwook had been having somewhat of a rough time, judging by his tone of voice and when she saw him, she was glad she did because he seemed better which calmed her heart. They caught up on a lot and laughed a lot. They spoke on the phone everyday but it was always about business and nothing else but she was glad to see her son. Being busy all the time, she couldn’t help but feel sorry for her two sons but it was all for the best, she had to do it for them, it was what their father, her husband would have wanted. It was why he risked his life after all, because he wanted them to inherit Choi industries from his sketchy and ruthless father. What she was not anticipating however was Dongwook telling her that Seunghyun had changed, he was better. She even thought he’d been lying when he said Seunghyun let Jiyong not only winter the piano room, but actually play the piano but when she arrived home and asked the maid that attended to her, she found out that Seunghyun actually took piano lessons from Jiyong earlier in the day and then they left for Jeju, and after making various calls, she found out that Seunghyun had taken Jiyong to one of his precious orphanage that he never let her get involved in because it was ‘his thing’ and she couldn’t have been more happy that Seunghyun was getting closer to Jiyong. If only Dami could see them.

 

Waking up at 3 AM in the morning, she knew it was due Seunghyun’s screams as she opened her room door and went over to his but stopped when she saw a scared Jiyong standing in front of Seunghyun’s room looking like he was in a dilemma. He finally walked in, leaving the door slightly ajar as she walked over to see what would happen. She watched as Jiyong woke Seunghyun and how Seunghyun embraced him till he fell asleep on Jiyong’s chest.

What did you go through to make you be like that”? She heard Jiyong ask as he Seunghyun’s cheeks and tears escaped her eyes.

Would you hate us too if you knew? She wondered as he walked back to her room. She felt bad for her son but she felt even more sorry to Jiyong, here he was nursing Seunghyun without even knowing. She had to find a way to make things right, she owed it to Jiyong.

Dami I need help.

 

*Flashback*

“yah yah yah Kwon Dami. How could you leave me here for thirty minutes” She scolded her best friend who was thirty minutes late for their lunch date. They had been best friends since birth and when they had both gotten married, both of them along with their spouses ended up being four best friends. They always spent time together but the past week had been so hectic with her and her husband always having business trips due to Choi industries always needing to be on top, thanks to her father-in-law. While the Kwons were busy with the bureau; being the two best agents wasn’t easy as they constantly had to train more and protect people so when Dami called and asked her to lunch, she's been estatic. There were times a simple text message or talk on the phone wouldn't cut it.

“Bian…. You know how silly my husband is”

“Mine is too” she argued as she hugged her friend. “yah…I feel like we’re drifting apart”

“We all had dinner last week Mirae, its not that serious” Dami said laughing. She loved Dami with all her might but she wished Dami were a little more emotional sometimes.

“That’s so long ago… I don’t care, our children must get married someday”

“Of course, I’d personally kill another person they bring home” Dami said with serious expression.

“Wait….what if we both have boys”?

“Well then..i’d kill anyone who judges them for getting married to each other" Dami said making her burst out laughing.

 

She laughed as she remembered that afternoon with her now late best friend. Everything had gone all wrong and she went from having a husband and two best friends to having nothing, as two were now together in another world and the only one living, hated her and never wanted to see her. But Seunghyun and Jiyong had connected, even if they were just friends, she was going to take it. It was better than them being enemies.

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

The ride to school was quiet and awkward, Taeyang called earlier saying he had to quickly leave for Japan with his father for the day, leaving him alone with Jiyong who looked out of the window for the entire ride with headphones in his ear.

“So I’ll….”

“Yeah I’ll see you after school” Jiyong said quickly and raced into he building without even turning back once when they arrived at school.

He screwed it up, he’d seen something change in the way Jiyong looked at him when they got back from the orphanage but his night tantrums had gone and ruined it.

School was boring, usually when he skipped class, he had Taeyang with him but now he had no one, just him and his thoughts about Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

Hey. I’m really sorry if I scared you last night; just don’t leave your room next time. I promise it’d pass

Against his judgement, he texted Jiyong.

 

Jiyong>>>Seunghyun

Why would I be scared?.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

I dunno. You didn’t even look at me on the ride to school; It was like you hated me all over again.

 

Jiyong >>>Seunghyun

I never hated you Seunghyun. I was just a little awkward, I didn’t know how to bring it up or if you’d want me to. I’m just a stranger to you

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

It doesn’t feel that way though. I feel like I’ve known you for so long. :3

 

Jiyong wasnt replaying and he was starting to get scared when his phone vibrated.

 

Jiyong>>>Seunghyun

Me too :3

 

His heart galloped when he saw it, he never thought those two words would make him feel so happy.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

That makes me feel very happy

 

Jiyong >>>Seunghyun

Kekeke why?

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

No idea but it did. I like your new hair :)

 

Jiyong>>>Seunghyun

So does everyone else. People can’t stop looking at me

 

He laughed as he saw the message; Jiyong was very unpredictable. One moment he’s shy and the other, he’s cocky.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

Instead of dealing with that, do you want to have skip school with me. We only have thirty minutes left anyways.

 

Jiyong>>>Seunghyun

YAH! Stop being a bad influence but okay.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

Kekeke.. didn’t take you long to agree though. See you in front in five minutes.

 

Jiyong >>>Seunghyun

Already there :p

 

He laughed as he got his jacket and went out. He had to admit, he was a little scared going to the front, it could have been someone else texting him pretending to be Jiyong.

“Hey”! Jiyong’s cheery voice broke him out of his thoughts.

“yah, aren’t you too happy to be cutting school”?

“Not everyone knows this but” Jiyong came closer to his and whispered, “I really hate school”

He was shocked to hear it; he was the school's genius who rarely missed school.

“Who are you”? He asked making Jiyong laugh loud.

“Bond. Jiyong Bond” It was his turn to laugh too as they walked out to the car. Jiyong was so different than who he thought.

“Hey Jiyong, where are you going”? Nickhun appeared from nowhere.

“Oh…hey Nick, I’m going somewhere with Seunghyun” Jiyong answered as Nickhun’s expression darkened. He really hated Nickhun, he knew the type of people Nickhun was friends with and he knew what he was capable of.

“But…”

“Its none of your business Nickhun” He said and entered the car, speeding off with Jiyong.

“That wasn’t nice”

“Well, I’m not a nice person”

“Liar” Jiyong yelled and playfully punched him “So where are we going”?

“I was hoping you had an idea”

“But you were the one that suggested it” Jiyong was right but he was so sure Jiyong would refuse him but now that he didn’t, he was embarrassed because he had no idea where he wanted to go.

“uhhh…how about a longer piano lesson today”?

“Yah, stop using me for my skills”

“But I paid you with a phone though” He said quickly before realizing how awkward it would make them since Jiyong wasn’t using the phone.

“Seunghyun I’m….”

“Its fine, I gave you the phone hoping you’d accept me but then I realized I didn’t need to use a phone to know if you have accepted me or not” He said truthfully.

“Of course I accept you. I know you’re a nice person, its just that Taeyang gave me this first” Jiyong explained making him happy, at least now he knew why Jiyong didn’t use his phone.

He laughed and bickered with Jiyong till they arrived home and were seated on the piano.

“Okay lesson has started so I’m your teacher now” Jiyong said seriously.

“Yes teacher” He said playing along with their teacher-student game. “Teacher can you play a song before we start the lesson”?

“Fine. But only because the teacher has to prove his worth” Jiyong said formally before he started playing.

He played something Seunghyun had heard before but he couldn’t figure out where he’d heard it,

 

You shout it out,

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

 

 

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

 

 

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall

Ghost town, haunted love

Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

 

 

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

 

 

Stone-hard, machine gun

Fired at the ones who run

Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

 

 

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

                                                                                                                                  I am titanium

 

It was David Guetta’s Titanium but sung with a different tune, it wasn’t until Jiyong had finished singing he realized why the voice and the tune sounded so familiar. It was the same voice and tune that was on the CD he’d been obsessed with for the past week. That Jiyong was his Jiyong. They were the same person, the person he wanted to meet so badly, and that was when it all came down for him ‘I like Jiyong’

“I like you” He breathed out before he could stop himself.

“What”?

“It’s…”

“ARE YOU TWO SKIPPING SCHOOL”!!! He heard his mother’s voice from behind them