A kiss in the rain

Living with the enemy

JIYONG'S FATHER'S POV

Everything was going wrong and he needed to fix it, for years he’d kept Jiyong from the truth about his mother's death and it worked but now everything seemed to be falling apart. It was all Mirae’s fault, she never knew when to quit, he knew he should have turned down the scholarship to TOP high when Jiyong won the essay contest but doing that would have seemed suspicious to Jiyong who he always spoke to about the importance of going to school but now he wished he did; Jiyong definitely liked the Choi kid although he might not know it judging from how easy it was for him to agree to stop being friends with Seunghyun but seeing Jiyong drag the semi unconscious Seunghyun into Mirae’s house made his fears come to life. Jiyong never left Seunghyun’s side for hours and when they finally left, Jiyong’s exact words were ‘I’m sorry, I wasn’t going to speak to him again but I had to help him’. Jiyong said that, the same person who told him that he was never going to use his fists unless he had to protect someone he cared deeply about.

‘Dami, am I right from keeping them from each other’? he was conflicted, he vowed to keep Jiyong from the Choi’s but his son's solemn expressions the past week were making him doubt his choice.

 

TAEYANG’S POV

He was losing Jiyong, right from the moment he saw him kiss Seunghyun when he was sleeping and there had been so many questions he wanted to ask like ‘why Seunghyun’s head was on his thigh in the first place’. Seunghyun hadn’t been in school since the attack and he could tell Jiyong was worried.

“What are you thinking about million dollar baby”? he asked as watched Jiyong space out for the nth time. It was his new nickname since word got out that he saved Seunghyun from Nickhun.

“Nothing, just wondering…”

“Well its Friday, and I have all the time in the world” school was almost over and they were in their usual spot.

“Have you ever wanted something you know you shouldn’t have, like you know you shouldn’t have it but you cant live without it no matter how much you try and you keep thinking about it and wondering why everything is so complicated”? Jiyong was speaking in riddles, which was a first.

“I’m not sure what you mean but if you like something then you should have it” something told him he wasn’t going to like what Jiyong was thinking. “What’s the thing”?

“Something that has become very dear to me without me knowing” Jiyong said smiling. “Hey I heard its going to rain soon, I should start heading out”

he wanted to know what had become dear to Jiyong but he didn’t want to pry

“I can drop you”

“No it’s fine, I have to stop by my job first.” Jiyong said rising up “I haven’t been there in a while so I’m going to have to grovel if they fired me already”

 

Jiyong’s POV

He missed Seunghyun, he hadn’t seen him since the night when seunghyun told him he liked him, the night that he couldn’t stop thinking about. Seunghyun hadn’t been in school since that day either and he wanted to text but he didn’t know what to say or how to say what was to be said. He needed to do something to keep his mind off Seunghyun or he was going to go crazy.

“Welcome back Jiyong, I saw what happened to you on the news, hope you’re good to work” His boss said as he walked in and just about to grovel.

Everything was good until it started raining; the rain always made him think about love, life and so many other things but the mixture of rain and Seunghyun was driving him nuts and he could barely think straight as it was, then David Guetta’s Titanium started playing; making him think about the day he played it in the piano room with seunghun’s eyes never leaving him, and the kiss. He couldn’t take it anymore as he rose up and dashed out, he had to find Seunghyun.

 

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

He laid in bed staring at his phone, it was all he’d been doing for the past couple of days; sitting by his phone and wondering if it’d be okay to call Jiyong or if Jiyong was going to call him anytime soon. His mother didn’t mother talking to him about it, there was so much going on; his grandfather visited the day after the attack and was so furious that he'd gotten hurt and threatened to take him away from his mother like he used to do the year his father passed, and the whole ordeal saddened her. The only good thing about his week was his improved sleeping habits; all he had to do was picture Jiyong lying beside him.

It was raining and he wondered what Jiyong was doing, if he was thinking about him the same way he’d been thinking about him all week. He just wanted to see him; Jiyong was perfect, from his pouts to the way he rolled his eyes when he was confused about something. Something about the rain made his thoughts about Jiyong more intense than they’d been and for a brief moment, he considered going over to his house but thought against it. He was about to walk over to the bathroom when his door swung open, revealing a very wet Jiyong. ‘Now I even see his ghost, what are you doing to me Jiyong’ he breathed.

“Seunghyun”! The apparition spoke and that was when he realized it wasn’t an apparition, but actually Jiyong in the flesh.

“JI… Jiyong….what…what are you doing here”? As happy as he was to see him, he was confused, Jiyong was the last person he expected to see.

“Why haven’t you been coming to school”!!! Jiyong yelled as he rushed over to him “Were you hurt worse than I thought”? Jiyong continued as he searched his body, pressing different places to see if he was injured and all he could do was stand there, dazed. “You’re not hurt so why aren’t you coming to school”? Jiyong was looking at him with a questioning look now and he couldn’t move or even speak, it was all too much for him. All he wanted to do was grab the black haired beauty and kiss him but he had to restrain himself.

“Why are you here Jiyong, you’re drenched” It was lame but it was all he could say, he had to know. Was Jiyong ready to accept him? Was he ready to take away his misery?

“I don’t know Seunghyun……I guess….I guess I came check if you were still alive” Jiyong looked anywhere but at him. “So….now I know, I’m leaving” Jiyong said quickly and was out the door before he could get his thoughts straight.

It all seemed like a dream, a good dream that turned into a nightmare but he was determined to get Jiyong. He ran out his room, downstairs and out to the rain where he caught up with Jiyong, he was already half way to the gate.

“Jiyong…” he stopped him and spurned him around “Jiyong why are you here”? He needed to know.

“I don’t know” Jiyong said looking down, the rain made his slip down to his face, making him look like a wet lost puppy.

“Jiyong please, I need to know…. why are you here”?

“I was worried…. You didn’t show up in school…”

“Can you just stop lying to yourself”?! He was furious now “Why don’t you just tell me how you really feel, why are you here. Jiyong please….” he was pleading now and he didnt care.

“I like you” As much as he wanted to hear it, he wasn’t prepared for his heart dropping and the butterflies in his stomach going haywire. “I like you okay…..now I’m going home and….” He didn’t let Jiyong finish before he pulled him in and placed a kiss on his soft, wet lips. He deepened the kiss as he half waited for Jiyong to push him away but instead, Jiyong pulled him closer. He used his teeth to pull Jiyong’s lower lips, deepening the kiss more and it felt good, Jiyong in his arms, feeling his breath on him. He could kiss Jiyong all day but he had to stop when he felt Jiyong shiver.

“You’re shivering” He said as pulled away, Jiyong's eyes were still closed. “Lets get you out of the rain”. He took Jiyong’s hand and pulled him toward the house, and up to his room. It was awkward now; Jiyong wouldn’t look at him. “Here. you can change into this” He handed him shirt and pants.

“Thanks” Jiyong said and hurried to the bathroom. This day was going to go down as one of the best days of his life. His shirt was getting clingy so he took it off, just in time for Jiyong to walk out of the bathroom.

“Sorry” Jiyong turned around, hiding his blush which was the cutest thing.

“Its fine” he took fresh clothes and walked towards Jiyong “Boyfriend” he whispered in his ear before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind himself and leaning on it, sighing. He couldnt stop smiling.

He walked out to see Jiyong going through his cd’s, oblivious of his presence. “Hey”! he whispered in his ear making Jiyong fall into his arms, where he belonged.

“Yah, you scared me” Jiyong blushed.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NO ONE'S POV

“I just don’t understand why your father doesn’t like me” Seunghyun said as they cuddled on his bed. Their conversation had started slow and awkward at first but with time Jiyong opened up and they ended up lying close together with the exchange of feathery kisses back and forth.

“I mean you only bullied his son and made him stay in your house without permission”

“That’s true, I’d hate me too” Seunghyun said laughing, he knew jiyong was right.

"I'm sure he wouldnt when he gets to see the you i've come to know"

“Seunghyun I have to leave…I need to stop by my work first, I left my phone” Jiyong said quickly rising up from the bed. His father was going to get suspicious, plus he’d had enough closeness with Seunghyun for one night, he liked it too much.

“I’ll take you”

“You don’t have to”

“Jiyong please let me” Seunghyun rose up, grabbing his keys.

The ride was quiet with the both of them deep in thoughts, both thinking about their night and the thought of not being able to see each other till Sunday when Seunghyun got back from his grandparents in China.

“Park here…. I don’t want my father to see you” Jiyong said quickly as they drove into his neighborhood.

“Do you have to go, you can spend the night”

“And tell my father what”? Jiyong smirked. He would if he could.

“That you’re with the guy you like”

“Seunghyun stop” He was blushing, Seunghyun had been so cute all night and it all seemed like a dream.

“Okay one more kiss. I had a bad week, with the guy i like not liking the fact that he might like me back, and now that he's okay with it, i wouldnt be able to see him for an entire day. I really need that kiss”? Seunghyun closed the space between them but Jiyong pulled back

“I’ll kiss you when you get back from China…so hurry back” Jiyong said and ran out of the car in the direction of his house leaving Seunghyun both shocked and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my organic chemistry exam was bad, i can feel it, but my biology exam was awesome. Havent slept in two days so i thought i'd leave this here and go to bed. Kisses guys. thanks for being patient with me. XOXOXO