Get Out!

Living with the enemy

 

The sun from his window woke him up. It hurt everywhere as he limped his way to the mirror to see he damage that had been done to his face. He stood there analyzing his face when he remembered his dream; his angel was looking at him crying and even in tears he looked beautiful. He shrugged it off, there was no way his angel would be at Top high holding him and crying.
"You're finally up"? His father said behind him.
"Appa" he had some serious explaining to do. If his father knew what had happened to him, he would never go back to Top high but he knew he needed to go back.
"You have me one hell of a scare last night son. I got home and the next minute I know, some guy's is carrying you all beaten up. What happened"? His father was genuinely worried but he knew he had to lie.
"I'm sorry. It's never going to happen again. I...I..."
"Yeah you fell off your bike. The young man told me last night" he was happy he did not have to think of a lie.
"How did he look"? he asked and his father described how the stranger looked and from his description, he knew his dream was not actually a dream. His angel had saved him.
"I don't want you associating yourself with that person again" he had never heard his father sound so stern.
"I'm so sorry Appa, I don't even know him" it was the truth.
"...and I got a job in Busan for a three weeks but I don't want to go..."
"Appa please go, I'm fine I promise. The last time you got a job there, you go paid a lot" he pleaded. It was all for the best; his father would not be home when he got battered. Hopefully Seunghyun would be bored of him by then.
"I leave before your done with school and your job at the radio station. Please.... please. Call me if there is anything wrong. Forget the job, you're my priority" his father said and hugged him.
"Okay I will" He lied as he hugged his father back.
He almost did not want to go to school; he wished he could follow his father to Busan to work construction with him. Plus, missing school would be like admitting defeat which he did not want. Without his bicycle, he limped to the bus stop, thinking about what Seunghyun had in store for him and how he could find his angel to thank him. 
 
 
'I can't believe he ing told on me' seunghyun grumbled, picking up his Gucci blazer the maids laid out for him as he got ready for school. He was furious; his hyung had never raised his voice at him till the previous night, and it was all because of blondie. He had to talk to Taecyon also, he'd been taking things too far recently. He left to his car, it was parked in front since his hyung had used it the previous night.
'Jiyong's symphony'? He read the cd on the passenger seat. 'What the hell is hyung listening to' he mouthed as he played the cd.
He arrived at school feeling like he had never felt in years; the symphony was pure gold, it touched places in him that no song or person had ever touched and the artist's voice was so mesmerizing; it was almost as if the artist felt the same pain he was felling. He was never letting it go. Arriving at school, he took the Cd out and put it in his bag. He needed to find the artist.
 
 
He limped into school, everyone looked at him like he was crazy and he did not blame them. He was basically walking into his grave yard. To his surprise, the day went smoothly; there was no sign of Seunghyun or Taecyon anywhere, although people still avoided him. That was, until the moment he was caught going up the stairs.
"Here again I see". The voice scared him. It was him.
"....yes"
"Enjoy it today blondie. You'll be out in no time" Seunghyun said and shoved him down the stairs. It was not hard shove but he missed his footing and ended up mis-stepping and rolled down the stairs.  "Wimp, I didn't even push you hard. Get out of my school peasant"  Seunghyun said and walked away, leaving him scrunched oh the floor, drifting into unconsciousness.
Unknown to anyone, the boy with a camcorder hiding by the corner.
 
 
He was in his house with Taeyang when it happened, his hyung rushing in with their mother behind him, looking furious. 'Isnt she supposed to be in Japan' he asked himself.
"Hyung...." And just like that he felt his brothers fist, pound his face.
"How could you do that"!!!! His brother yelled.
"What did I do"?.
"Dongwook-ah, be calm" his mother said taking the remit and switching on the TV. 
'A footage of Choi Seunghyun, one of heir to Choi Industries assaulting a student in school' flashed across the television. The video played; he was surprised to see that Jiyong hadn't gotten up after the push. The video played longer till a staff was seen carrying him out.
"Explain yourself Seunghyun. Explain why this happened. I'm in Japan attending to business matters when I get numerous calls about my son almost killing someone" his mother asked calmly, but he could hear the anger and disappointment in her voice
"I only shoved him a little" he answered truthfully.
"If it was a little, he would not be lying in the hospital with a sprained ankle. And he hasn't recovered from the beatings yesterday. You bastard" Dongwook lounged at him again but was held back by Taeyang.
"What beating yesterday, you mean this has been going on for a while"? His mother asked as they all fell silent. "Fine. I just figured out a way to shut the press and take care Seunghyun's bullying problem" 
"Omma, what will you do. How can help him. He's suffered enough" Dongwook said, making Seunghyun shoot him a surprised look. His hyung was acting weird, did he know blondie.
"He is going to live here with Seunghyun till he gets better" 
"What"?!! Seunghyun, Dongwook, and Taeyang yelled in unison.
"Yes. You will care for him personally or I will take everything from you. You two will go to school together, where you will take him to all his classes. After school he will tutor on his own terms. You will also make sure he is comfortable, I will drop in occasionally to check on him, and if I see him so much as wince in pain, I will confiscate all your gadgets and freeze your account". She said and left, leaving three frozen boys behind. One because he was scared his true identity was going to be found out. Another because his best friend got to spend time with the person he could not stop thinking about, and the last because he got to live with his enemy.
 
Choi Mirae's heart broke as she walked out of her son's room. It broke some more as she thought of all the pain the boy would be going through because of her son's foolishness and it was her fault. She needed to find a way to save him; everything had gone downhill for them side the tragic accident so she had to find a way. She gave him scholarship, he had free education, even for his graduate school although the boy's father had been stubborn at first. She thought she was helping, and this happens. How was she to explain to his father, how was she to convince him to allow his son live with the people he hated the most. She was determined to make it happen; she needed to know the boy. She had only seen him once, and it was a long time ago but he seemed like a sweet boy. She cried as she silently hoped she was doing the right thing. 
 
-----------------------
sorry I took long to update, and then updated with short and boring chap but I had to get this out and then the real drama begins :)