Chapter Nine

Here I Am

-That Afternoon-

 “-----ah, I need to go first. Bye!” YoonJi waved and left.

“Where the hell is my phone?!” You searched your pockets, but it was nowhere to be found.

Shoot! I think I left it there! UGH! What a life!” You said in frustration.

-On the Rooftop-

You saw Yoochun sitting on the bench where you left your phone.

*What is he doing here?! I can’t talk to him right now!* You decided to hide behind the door.

“Yah! What are you doing there? Come here quickly. This phone is yours right? You missed a call.”

*Aaah, he saw me!* “I…I was just checking the door.” You said. You walked towards him.

“Is the door worth checking? Did you find something behind it?” Yoochun teased.

“I’m just here to get my phone. I…I left it.” You said.

“Why are you so careless about your stuffs? And you missed a call that was 4 hours ago. What were you doing here?” He asked.

“I don’t need to tell you anything. Give it to me, please.” You replied.

“Were you hiding here? Yeah, I didn’t see you all day. What were you doing?” He asked again.

“Yes, I was hiding. I have nothing more to say. Can I have it now?”

“Are you avoiding us? Why are you ignoring us? Is something wrong?”

“No, it’s just that…” You looked down, unsure of what to say next.

“I told you already, don’t mind those people, they’re just jealous…” Yoochun was cut off.

“I am jealous!” You blurted.

“What?” Yoochun stared at you with a confused expression.

*Where did that came from? Why did I say that?* “Nothing! I…I…should go. I need my phone.” You grabbed it from Yoochun’s hand, and then Yoochun grabbed your wrist too.

“Let’s talk.” He said. “I have nothing to say to you.” You replied as you tried to free your wrist. “

Well, I do. Sit down.” You did as you were told, you sat beside Yoochun.

“I’m sorry.” He started.

“Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong.” You said.

“-----ah, please… you don’t have to avoid us. Aren’t we friends?”

“I want to be friends too, but that would just bring more trouble to me, everyone hates me because we’re close.” You said. “That’s why we’ll protect you -----ah.” Yoochun replied.

“I don’t want to trouble you guys anymore! You did enough already before. I don’t want to burden you.”

“You’re not burdening us -----ah.”

“That’s how I feel. I feel that I owe you guys for doing that. And I don’t want to be in debt with anyone.”

“Why do you think like that? We don’t think like that at all -----ah.”

“I…I feel awkward when I am with you! I feel like my heart’s gonna pop because it’s beating too fast!” You shouted. Yoochun stared at you for a while. “Your heart is beating too fast? Why?” He asked.

You gasped. *What the hell has gotten into me?!*

Yoochun released your wrist. “I don’t have anything to say anymore. I have to go.”

You turned around to leave, but another guy was there blocking your way.

“Jaejoong-ah…”

“I’m sorry… I was just…” Jaejoong didn’t know what to say.

“I will go first.”

You left, you leaned on the door outside, and you placed your hand on your chest and felt your heart beating fast again. “Why the hell did I say that? I must be crazy!”

“Jaejoong-ah, were you standing there all this time?” Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong just nodded. Yoochun noticed his blank expression.

“What’s wrong? Did you hear something that bothered you?”

Jaejoong just nodded in reply again.

“Let’s go Jae, the others are waiting.” Yoochun said.

“You must be happy Yoochun-ah, it seems that she likes you too.” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun looked at Jae and noticed the feeling of sadness in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“You must be really crazy… -----ah…” You said to yourself.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there, i hope you will like this chapter.

...i promise i will make the next chapter longer ^^

...but i think i won't be able to update during the next two days...

i will be going somewhere for vacation, and i won't be able to update.

so sorry for that, when i come back, i will update more. ^^

and i promise to make the other chapters longer more interesting.

...please don't hesitate to srop some comments. ^^

and thank you very much for supporting me.

...please wait for my next update. ^^

and because i'm going away... i placed a Jaejoong pic there as my treat to you guys ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH REALLY! ^______________________^