Last Chapter

Here I Am

The rooftop is a very memorable place for you… the place where it all started… the place where you and your friends hang out the most… the place where you met Kim Jaejoong and his friends… the rooftop became your favorite place in school… and you know very well that it is Kim Jaejoong’s sleeping quarters, if he’s not there, he is in the auditorium, your second favorite place… where Jaejoong plays the piano for you during free time…

It’s been a month since your relationship with Jaejoong started…

“Why did he ask me to go here all of a sudden?”

You were confused but at the same time happy and excited to see him.

You looked around the rooftop and saw no one around. You approached the bench and saw a bouquet of flowers on it. You smiled and picket it up when you saw Jaejoong’s name on the card. You held the bouquet in your arms when you opened the card…

For you ^^ – Jaejoong

“Do you like it?”

You turned around and saw Jaejoong standing behind you.

“Yes, thank you.”

“It’s been a month…”Jaejoong said.

“Yeah.”

You and Jaejoong were about to kiss… when…

*POP* Yeah! Woohooo!”

You and Jaejoong were startled, Yoochun, Changmin, YooRin and YoonJi were approaching.

“Ooops… did we disturb you guys?” YooRin teased.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jaejoong asked, surprised.

“We’re here to celebrate you first month of being together hyung.” Changmin said.

“Congratulations Jae, ----------ah.” Yoochun said.

“Thanks Yoochun-ah.” You and Jaejoong said.

“This is for the both of you.” YoonJi said as she gave you a cake.

“Thanks.” You said. Then they left to get food…

“Finally.” You heard Jaejoong whisper.

You looked at each other…

You know what will happen next and you can’t wait for it…

“I love you.”

“I love you too Jaejoong-ah.”

Jaejoong kissed you passionately… he pulled you closer and kissed you deeply. You kissed him back, sweetly… and that moment lasted for a couple more minutes…

“When will they end it? I’m starving.” Changmin whispered.

They crowded outside the rooftop on the staircase waiting for the moment to finish.

“We cannot disturb them for the second time.” YoonJi said.

“I’m so happy right now I feel like crying.” YooRin said.

Yoochun smiled and said, “I really made the right choice.”

“------------ah… I’m here… always.” Jaejoong whispered.

“I love you Jaejoong-ah…”

“Mine…forever…”

-THE END-

OHMYJAE’s FIRST STORY… SUCCESSFUL END… ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

FIRST, Thank you very much my dear readers and subscribers for supporting this fic all the way to the end.

SECOND, Thank you very much for reading and for your lovely comments.

THIRD, Thank you for giving me determination and words of encouragement.

FOURTH, Thank you for bearing with me and for waiting for my updates.

FIFTH, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks a lot for supporting my first fanfic, I hope you support my second one too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-END-

-OHMYJAE…^^