001

The Cursed Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please refer to chapter 1 (The Terminology) if you're confuse with any weird term or name I'm using. *bows*

 

“Yonghwa, please... don’t do this!” An old woman pleaded desperately as she grasped on the young man’s black trousers.

He wore an expressionless face as he stood there rigidly, ignoring the pleading of the old woman below him. One of his eyes was covered by a black patch, and his full black clothes made his pale face look paler than a normal human being. He raised his fingers, signaling his servants to pull the old woman away from him.

“I don’t understand why you haven’t killed her yet.” A woman younger than him growled in irritation as she watched the servants drag the old woman out of the dark chamber.

Yonghwa glared fiercely at Hyuna by her sudden comment. He didn’t like people questioning his decision, bad or good. It was all under his own cause and no one should ever interfere with his business. Hyuna looked away from him as soon as she noticed the deathly glares he was shooting at her.

“As y as you can be Hyuna, you shouldn’t be ungrateful towards the person who has raised you up.” Hyuna rolled her eyes at Changmin’s words.

She never liked the old woman since the very beginning. She is the only girl in this family and she hated how she was forbidden from doing all the things she liked when she was still a child. The fact that the old woman was not even their real mother just made Hyuna hated her more.

“You should listen to Changmin’s words, sister...” Kangjun, the youngest one among them smirked as he stood close to Yonghwa. Although Yonghwa is the weirdest one among them, Kangjun has never had a problem to adapt with his older brothers. In fact, Yonghwa favored him so he never left Yonghwa’s side.

“Whatever, I'm not interested. Yonghwa, don’t you think it’s about time for us to get our own throne?” Minwoo flashed an evil smirk to his younger brother who still remained silence since the beginning. A faint smile curved on the lips of the younger man as he sat on the chair situated at the end of the long table. He looked straight to Minwoo who was sitting at the other end. He didn't even blink once.

“Don’t worry brother, today is the day we have been waiting for...” His deep voice sent shivers down his siblings’ nerves as they can feel the evil tainted in every word he said.

......................................................................

A tall man around his fifties stood by the big window in the hall. The golden fabric of his royal clothing shone in the dark as his right hand was covered with fire. His big eyes that were filled with worries blinked as he threw his glance outside of the castle, looking blankly at the scenery before him.

The sky was dark, darker than usual and the dark clouds were moving heavily towards one another, signaling that the rain is about to fall. He growled as an edgy feeling crawled inside him. Something was not right in his eyes. The fire on his hand faded when he sensed someone heading their way to the hall. He took his way to his throne with heavy steps, as he was expecting something though it might not be pleasant for his ears.

“Your Highness, the great King of Fierra!” A knight who is as tall as the king himself appeared in the hall. He got down on his left knee while his right arm was placed neatly on his right knee. He bowed his head as he greeted his King. The man sitting on the throne nodded his head lightly, granting the knight’s greeting.

“What news do you have for me, Eric?” The king asked. Despite his troubled mind he still sits elegantly on his throne, showing off his charismatic feature as he straightened his body and placed his hands on the throne.

“The princess of Lamilla has given birth to twins.” Eric hung his head low as he delivered the news.

The princess of Lamilla that he mentioned was Boa, the third princess of the water kingdom. She was the goddess out of all the royal families, her milky white skin glowed under the moonlight while her pure black hair flowed beautifully behind her shoulders. Her voice sounded like a beautiful melody played by a famous musician. She was everything that a woman could envy of and yet, she made a fatal mistake by falling in love with Yunho, the first prince of Fierra who was a genius in the battlefield. He was pred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter