I'm Back!

Destination

 

Je Sup POV

In the aiport…

“Huh! Seoul! I’m back!” I said to myself.

“It’s been 5 years!” I said.

Well I’ve been staying in Tokyo, Japan for five years, I’ve finish my studies there and now I’m back to Korea. I’m very happy to be back to my own country. I book a taxi to drive me to my house.

 

“Gomawo ahjussi.” I thanked the taxi driver and paid him the money.

“Huh! It’s been a long time!” I looked at my house, it’s quite old already, but it still looks good like 5 years ago. But there is something that attracts my attention.

“A Mansion???” I was surprised.

“When was it build?” I asked myself.

Beside my house there was a big and great mansion, I don’t know when was it build, but I’m sure it was build when I went to complete my studies in Japan.

“So I got a new neighbor here, I’m curious to see them. Hope I can meet them soon.” I said.

 

I entered my house, there was no difference at all but just a little bit dusty, cause it’s been left for 5 years! Well I leave alone in that house, my parents are always busy with their business, their business office is in Seoul, so they lived in there. Before they lived with me, but because it is really far to travel from here to their office, so they decided to buy a house near their office. Well it doesn’t even bother me if they where here or not, cause there is no difference, they go to work in the morning and come back at home at late night, so still no difference right? Anyway I like to stay alone, if anytime I felt lonely, I would just sit on the balcony and watch the sunset, cause my house is just a few meters away from the beach.

 

“Huh! Let’s clean it up!” I said. I start cleaning the house, living room, bedroom, kitchen, dining room and many more.

 

Few hours later…

“Yeah! Done with the entire house!” I exclaimed happily. I run to my bedroom and directly throw myself to the bed.

“Huh! At last, I could sleep in my lovely bed again, hahaha.” I laughed.

“I better get some rest first, and do other stuffs tomorrow.” I said.

 

Je Sup POV end

 

Hyung Jun POV

“Hyung ah, I heard that the owner of the house beside us had return.” I said and sat in the sofa to join the others who are talking.

“Jinjja?” Young Saeng hyung replied.

“Ne, she’s a girl, maybe 1-2 years younger than us.” I said.

“So, hyung so you have any plan?” Kyu Jong hyung ask Hyun Joong hyung.

“Maybe we could introduce ourselves first.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea!” I said.

“Jung Min ah!” Young Saeng hyung called.

“Mwo?” Jung Min replied who was busy reading the magazine.

“Stop hunting humans.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“MWO!” Jung Min was shocked and directly stood up.

“Yeah, Young Saeng is right, you have to stop hunting humans starting from now.” Hyun Joong hyung said

“Why do I have to do that?” Jung Min asked.

“Because now we have a human near us, if you keep hunting humans, our identity can be discovered.” Hyun Joong hyung explained.

“What the hell is that!” Jung Min pouted and sat down.

“Please take care of your attitude guys, arasso?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Ne!” We said in unison, except Jung Min who was still pouting.

Kyu Jong hyung went to the refrigerator and get 5 packs of blood, he throwed it to each of us, even to Jung Min too.

“What is this for?” Jung Min asked.

“Of course so that you don’t get thirsty.” Kyu Jong hyung said.

“But, I don’t drink these.” Jung Min said.

“Then what will you drink if you’re not going to hunt humans? Have you forgot it?” Kyu Jong hyung said.

“Try it.” Young Saeng hyung said.

Jung Min start to drink the pack of blood, his expression was very funny. We all laughed looking at his expression.

“So how was the taste?” Hyun Joong hyung asked curiously.

“How come the taste is different with the real blood?” Jung Min asked.

“Well it will be a little bit weird when it is the first time you drink it.” I said.

“Yeah, Hyung Jun is right, it will be a little bit weird when it is the first time drinking it, but when you have drink it for several times, you will like it.” Kyu Jong hyung said.

Hyung Jun POV end