The End

Destination

Author’s POV

“Yah! I’m hungryy!!!” Hyung Jun yelled.

“I’m hungry too!!!” Jung Min yelled too.

“You two better shut up or I’m going to kill you!” Jae Kyung said and both of them frozen.

“Arasso, Queen.” Both of them said.

“Good!” Jae Kyung said and went back to the kitchen.

“Those two are just babies, they never grow up.” Hyun Joong sighed.

“Right, they will never ever grow.” Kyu Jong agreed.

“Let’s just get this done and feed those babies.” Young Saeng said while finishing the foods.

 

After a few minutes, the four of them are finished cooking and served the dishes on the dinner table.

 

“There you go little babies!” Jae Kyung said, Hyung Jun and Jung Min were ready with their forks and knives and are totally ready to get their foods, but then Jae Kyung stopped them.

“Yah!! What do you think you’re doing?”

“Of course we want to get our food, what else?” Hyung Jun said.

“You said there you go right?” Jung Min said.

“How about the others?” Jae Kyung raised an eyebrow.

“Aisssh! Arasso! Arasso! We’re going to call them!” Jung Min said and poked Hyung Jun to join him.

Jung Min and Hyung Jun then went to call U-KISS members to join the party. Soon all of them had gathered. All of them were hungry to the top, they immediately sat down and had their forks and knives prepared already. Just as they were about to get their food a familiar voice was heard.

“You guys are eating without me?” They were all startled when they saw a familiar figure standing in front of them.

“Queen!!” They called in unison.

“Seems that you guys are busy with your new Queen huh?”

“Anni!” They all said in unison.

“Queen, when did you return?” Jae Kyung asked.

“Just now.” The Queen smiled.

“To our beautiful Queen, please sit down.” Kyu Jong welcomed the Queen to sit.

“Thank you my dear Kyu Jong.” The Queen smiled again.

“Seems that all of you are enjoying your days with your new Queen huh?” The Queen said.

“We are.” Hyun Joong answered.

“What do you mean enjoying?!! We’re dying!” Jung Min said.

“Right!” Hyung Jun agreed.

“Oh, I see, Jung Min you said the wrong thing then.” The Queen said.

And when Jung Min looked at Jae Kyung, she was definitely giving him and Hyung Jun death stares.

“Yeah, I see it now, I said the wrong thing.” Jung Min sighed.

“We’re dead hyung.” Hyung Jun said to Jung Min.

“I know.” Jung Min said.

“Jae Kyung ah, so how is it?” The Queen said.

“Being the new Queen is an honor for me, but I don’t like it.” Jae Kyung answered.

“You don’t like it?”

“Yeah, it’s hard, especially controlling these two.” Jae Kyung said while pointing to Hyung Jun and Jung Min.

“Hahaha, now you know it. Those two are never easy to control Jae Kyung ah.” The Queen said.

“Did you enjoy your vacation Queen?” Kevin asked.

“I do, it was fun.” The Queen said.

“This Queen is so bad! Enjoying her own vacation!” Hyun Joong complained.

“That’s why you have another Queen, hahaha.” The Queen said.

“Aisssh! I’m just joking!” Hyun Joong said.

“Let’s eat then! The foods are getting cold.” The Queen said.

“Naah~ It’s easy, I’ll just heat them up.” Hyun Joong said and started to heat up all the food with his power.

“Nice job Hyun Joong ah, you’ve improved a lot.”

“Of course!” Hyun Joong said proudly.

“Yah! Jung Min ah, serve another dish for Queen!” Jae Kyung said.

“Why me?!!” Jung Min complained.

“Are you going to serve it or not?!”

“ARASSOO!!!! AISSSSH!!” Jung Min said.

“But which Queen?” Jung Min suddenly turned back.

“Phabo! In your opinion which Queen am I referring to! I never call myself Queen!” Jae Kyung said.

“I forgot, I’m sorry! Why do you keep on scolding me!”Jung Min complained again.

“Stop complaining and get it!” Jae Kyung said.

“Why are you two always bickering?” Young Saeng asked.

“Yeah, you two always bicker on simple things.” Kyu Jong agreed.

“I don’t know too.” Jae Kyung answered innocently.

“But it’s fun to see you guys bicker though.” Hyun Joong said.

“Oppa!” Jae Kyung glared at Hyun Joong.

“Ara, ara!” Hyun Joong answered.

“Anyway, Queen! This little Queen over here, call her to stop giving death glares!” Hyung Jun said.

“Hahaha, I used to give it too Hyung Jun ah, so don’t ever call me to stop her.” The Queen said.

“Jae Kyung ah, keep it up! You’re doing well!” The Queen said.

“Thank you Queen, heard it Hyung Jun ah?” Jae Kyung teased.

“Aisssh!!” Hyung Jun sighed.

“Here you go my Queen.” Jung Min served a dish for the Queen.

“Thank you Jung Min ah.”

“Let’s start eating then.” The Queen said.

 

They enjoyed their time together, with their two beautiful Queens. The clan was now peaceful, no more wars and distractions, the evils were destroyed and the life of the outside clan was all fine too. The human world was cleared from all of the vampires and continued to be the same world as it was. The vampire world was cleaned from the evil ones and all of the vampires enjoyed their immortal life together under the control of the new Queen, Kim Jae Kyung.  Everything was fine and will always be fine, Forever.

 

The End

 

Author's note: So this is it, it's the end, hope you guys enjoyed reading the whole story :) I've made another fanfic, it's entitled "The Chaser" ~ I'll feature SS501 too, so check it out, the posters doesn't show all of the characters though :D Many new characters will pop out in the middle of the story :)

 

Here's the link --> My 6th fanfic "The Chaser" ~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/476027

 

Enjoy your day readers! :D

 

Love, 

Vanessa Wiliam