The mischievous boy is back!

Destination

 

Note: Anyeong readers! How are you? :D I wanna thank all of you for your comments ^^ I’ve actually planned to update this chapter next week but because there are so many comments wanting me to update soon, here is an update! ^^ Comment comment =)

 

“Let’s just let him rest.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Let’s go Je.” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Anya, I’ll just stay here, I’ll wait for him to wake up.” I said.

“But, we are not sure when will he wake up.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“It’s alright.” I said and smiled, all of them went out from the room.

“Jung Min oppa wake up soon!” I said and sat on the chair beside his bed. I hold his hand.

“Why is his hand so cold?” I said.

“I’ll make your hands warm.” I said and and rubbed his hand to make it warmer.

 

The Next Day…

 “Omo! I fell asleep!” I was surprised to find out that I was still in Jung Min’s oppa room and I fell asleep for the whole night. I looked at Jung Min oppa who seems still not a woken yet.

“Oppa, pali irona,” I said, “Jebal, irona!” I rest my head on his head, but then suddenly, his hands! His hands moved!

“Oppa!” I was surprised that his hands started to move. He slowly opened his eyes.

“Jung Min oppa, you’re awake!” I said.

“Je Sup.” He said weakly.

“Oppa you scared me, I thought you had die when you was attacked.” I said.

 “Are you okay now?” I asked.

“Ne.” He answered.

“You look not too healthy yet, you need more rest.” I said.

“I’m okay.” He said.

“Oh my, how can I forget it! I haven’t told the others, they must be happy to know if you had wake up.” I said, “I’ll be back!” I said and went out to call the others.

“Oppa! Oppa!” I called.

“Who are you calling?” Hyung Jun oppa came first.

“All of you! Hyun Joong oppa! Young Saeng oppa! Kyu Jong oppa! Pali pali! Come here!” I called.

“Waeyo?” Young Saeng oppa asked.

“You seem so happy? Yesterday you were like a dead body.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“I’m not a dead body, I’m stll alive oppa.” I said.

“So what is it?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Jung Min oppa! Jung Min oppa!” I said in happiness.

“Wae? What happen to him?” Hyung Jun oppa asked.

“He is awaked now!” I said.

“Jinjja?” They all look surprised.

“Ne! He is awaked already!” I said and we all went to Jung Min’s oppa room.

 

“At last you woke up.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Are you okay?” Young Saeng oppa asked.

“Ne, gwenchana.” Jung Min oppa answered softly.

“You seem to be still on a bad condition, look at the way you talk, you are still so weak you need to get more rest.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” Jung Min oppa tried to calm us down.

“Oppa you haven’t eat anything isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yeah, you haven’t eat anything since yesterday, want me to grab you some food?” Hyung Jun oppa asked.

“I’m not hungry.” Jung Min oppa said.

“But you have to eat or else it will be harder for you to recover.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ne, Kyu Jong oppa is right, you have to eat some oppa.” I said.

“Ara, arasso, I’ll eat.” Jung Min oppa said.

“That’s better.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“So what do you wanna eat?” Hyun Joong oppa asked.

“Anything could do.” Jung Min oppa said.

“Okay then, maybe for this time let’s call our master chef Je Sup to cook for you.” Hyung Jun oppa suddenly suggested an idea.

“Mwo? Me?” I asked pointing to myself.

“Ne, you Je Sup, you are good at cooking right?” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Anya, who said I’m good at cooking.” I shook my head.

“Yes you are, come on cook for our sick boy, okay?” Kyu Jong oppa hold my shoulders and winked.

“But…”

“Remember that you had ever prepared a lunch for us, so can you cook it again?” Young Saeng oppa said.

“Ehh…Okay then.” I nodded slightly.

“That’s our Je Sup!” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Maybe you can cook it for us too? hahaha” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Okay then.” I said.

“I’ll help you.” Kyu Jong oppa offered an help.
“Chuayo.” I smiled, Kyu Jong oppa and I went to the kitchen leaving the others on Jung Min oppa’s room.

“So what should we cook for today?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Seaweed soup, egg roll and dumplings could do.” I said.

“Okay then.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“So where should we start?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Maybe we should start chopping the vegetables.” I said.

“Let’s start then!” Kyu Jong oppa said. We start chopping the carrots and potato, but the accidentally I cutted my finger.

“Oucch!” I exclaimed.

“Gwenchanayo?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Gwenchana, this is not a big problem” I smiled.

“Lend me your finger.” He said.

“Mwo?” I asked.

“Lend me your finger.” He said once again.

“Anya, gwenchana.” I refused. But then he grabbed my hand and the blood in my finger. Actually I was a little bit afraid, cause you know, his a vampire and vampire drinks blood, I’m just afraid that he will go wild after my blood. But thanks God, he just stayed calm, he put a small bandage on my finger.

“Okay done.” He said.

“Gomawo.” I smiled at him.

“Cheonmaneyo.” He smiled.

“Let’s continue.”I said but when I wanted to walk to the refrigerator I tripped down but luckily Kyu Jong oppa ctached me.

“Aigoo, what is happening to me today.” I sighed.

“Are you okay?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Ne.” I looked up at him and smiled, suddenly his face get closer to mine, even closer, I closed my eyes.

“Je Sup ah are you already cooking? We are hungry already!” Suddenly Hyung Jun oppa shouted. I immediately opened my eyes.

“Ne! We are starting to cook now!” I shouted.

“We better start working faster, seems like they are already hungry.” I said and walked to the refrigerator to get some eggs.

After 20 Minutes….

“Done!” I said.

“Let’s bring all of the dishes to Jung Min’s room. Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Ne.” I answered. We bring the dishes to Jung Min oppa’s room.

“At last! We are so hungry!” Hyung Jun oppa said.

“Yeah, we know, but this is not cooking a instant ramen, it takes time.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

‘Let’s eat.” Young Saeng oppa said.

“Jung Min oppa you have to eat some okay?” I said and get him some rice and seaweed soup and egg rolls. I handed it to him.

“Gomawo.” He thanked.

“Cheonmaneyo.” I said.

We all start enjoying the dishes together. I’ glad that I can gather with them, even though I had already know that they are not normal humans, but vampires but seems like it didn’t really bother me anymore cause they had tell me the truth. So no more worry ^^

1 Week later…

Jung Min oppa had recovered a lot, he could already joke and tease, including me, he had start to tease me again. Aigoo, this boy his mischievous side has liven up again.

“Yah! Can you just stop teasing me!” I yelled at him.

“Ehhmm, No.” He answered.

“Aigoo, look at you.” I said.

“Mwo? I’m handsome right?” He answered confidently.

“MWO? Aigoo, where did you get that confidence from?” I said.

“Well it’s a fact that I’m handsome.” He said.

“Whatever.” I answered.

“Yah, why are you treating me so bad again! You treated me so good when I was sick, and now you keep on scolding me.” He complained.

“Yah! What do you mean! You mean that I’m a bad person?!” I yelled.

“Yes you are!” He answered back.

“You are the one who started first.” I answered.

“Or are you mad because I stole your kiss, is it your first kiss?” He suddenly ask me while giving his evil smirk which made blush like crazy. I was just there bowing down my head to avoid him seeing my face blushing like a tomato.

“Ah so it’s really your first kiss? Aigoo, I’ve stole it.” He said.

“Yah! Stop it!” I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and threw it to his face.

“No way!” He catch the pillow while sticking his tongue out.

“So that’s why you are so mean again, hemm, but for me it was a good one, your lips taste like bubblegum.” He said.

“MWO! Yah! Stop it!” I yelled at him.

“First kiss, first kiss, first kiss.” He kept on teasing. I can’t stand it anymore, I went out from his room.

“Je Sup ah waeyo?” Why is your face blushing so red?” I met Hyung Jun oppa in the hallway of the mansion.

“Anya, nothing.” I said and walked downstairs and went back to my house.

“Aissh! That boy is really! Can he just stop teasing me.” I closed my face with my hands.

Je Sup POV end

Kyu Jong POV

I was walking through the hallway, I heard Je Sup and Jung Min talking in Jung Min’s room.

“Or are you mad because I stole your kiss, is it your first kiss?” Jung Min asked Je Sup. I was surprised hearing the question. They kissed? When?!

“Ah so it’s really your first kiss? Aigoo, I’ve stole it.” Jung Min said.

“Yah! Stop it!” Je Sup yelled.

“No way!” Jung Min answered.

“So that’s why you are so mean again, hemm, but for me it was a good one, your lips taste like bubblegum.” Jung Min said.

“MWO! Yah! Stop it!” Je Sup yelled.

“First kiss, first kiss, first kiss.” Jung Min kept on teasing Je Sup and the suddenly I heard someone opened the door, I hide on the wall and saw Je Sup who came out with a really red blushing face.

“Did they really kissed?” I asked myself.

“Aissh, Kyu jong ah what are you thinking of.” I scold myself and went to my room.

Kyu Jong POV end