Missing?

Destination

=Arrived home=

“Thank you.” I thanked him.

“You don’t looked thankful.” He answered.

“Yah! It’s already good that I’ve thatnked you better than nothing.” I answered back.

“I’m not satisfied with that! I want a thanks with a smile.” He said.

“Huh... jinjja.” I sighed, “THANK YOU!” I gave him a forced smile.

“Not satisfied yet, give me a pure smile.”

“YAH! IF YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL AND PURE SMILE GO GET ANOTHER GIRL AND CALL HER TO SMILE! I’M NOT A SMILING MACHINE!” I yelled and went back to my house.

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

“What the hell is that! I just beg her for a smile and she goes like a mad cow.” I sighed.

“Jung Min ah! You’re already home!” Young Saeng hyung camed out from the mansion.

“Ne.” I answered.

“Why aren’t you going in?” He asked.

“Anniyo, I just arrived, I was about to go inside.”

“Has Je Sup went inside to her house?”

“Ne.”

“Pali, Hyun Joong is cooking dinner.”

“Ara.” I went in to the mansion.

“Yo! Park Jung Min Mal! How was your date?!” Hyung Jun suddenly popped like a ghost from no where.

“Yah! I was going to die because of heart attack!” I yelled at him.

“Mian.” He apologized, “So how was it?” He asked again.

“WHAT?!”

“The date phabo!”

“What date! We were not even going in a date and you are the one who arranged all of it!” I knocked his head really hard.

“OUUUUCHHHHH!” He yelled in pain.

“That serves you right!” I said.

“You evil HORSE! How dare you knock my precious head!”

“I’m not a horse!”

“Yes you are!”

“Then how about you? You’re a TURTLE?”

“Well it’s okay turtle are great! Don’t you know it?”

“Mwo? Turtle are cool, you must have knocked you head.” I said.

“YES I HAVE! YOU KNOCKED IT! And don’t you know that turtles are y! They are the iest animal! They have six pack!” He said.

“Horse have y muscles in their leg! And I have six pack too!” Defending myself.

“Six pack, yeah I know, you have six pack of crayons!” Hyung Jun answered.

“What six pack of crayons!”

“YAH YOU TWO BETTER STOP IT!” Hyun Joong hyung stuffed a big kimchi on our mouth. We have no choice but to eat the kimchi, it’s really big! My jaw is going to fall! REALLY!

“There you go, good boy!” He patted our head like wewere his dogs.

“YAH! HYUNG! MY JAW IS GOING TO FALL! AND STOP PATTING ME LIKE A DOG!” I said after swallowing the kimchi.

“HYUNG! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME, WHAT IF MY MOUTH WILL FALL OFF.” Hyung Jun complained next.

“But your jaws and mouth didn’t fall right? Khaja, dinner is ready.” Hyun Joong hyung said and walked away.

=Dining room=

“Where is Kyu Jong.” Young Saeng hyung asked.

“He’s upstairs.” Hyun Joon hyung answered.

“Wae?He’s sick?” I asked.

“Ne,he’s sick, heart sickness.” Hyung Jun answered.

“Mwo? Heart sickess?”

“Aigoo, tsk tsk, you don’t understand heart sickness? It’s another word for heart break.”

“What happen? What made his heart break.”

“Je Sup.”

“Ah...he likes Je Sup?”

“I’m not sure.”

“I should call Tom & Jerry’s director.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Wae?” Hyung Jun asked.

“I’ll call him to make a Tom & Jerry human series and you two will be the star.” He said.

“Why should we?” I asked.

“Just look at both of you a few minutes ago,you were both bickering and now you both are talking so smoothly.”

“It’s because of you kimchi.” Young Saeng hyung answered.

“So my gigantic kimchi can make people stop bickering? DAEBAK! Whenever you two are bickering I’m going to stuff a bigger kimchi to your mouth and make your jaw wide opened! I’ll name the kimchi as ANTI-BICKERING KIMCHI’.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Mwo? Anti-Bickering Kimchi, hyung! Stop exploding your 4Dness!” Hyung Jun said.

“But the Kimchi is effective right?” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Stop it, let’s eat, the dinner is getting cold. I’ll call Kyu Jong, you eat first.” Young Saeng hyung said.

Jung Min POV end

Young Saeng POV

“Kyu Jong ah! Dinner is ready, let’s eat.” I knocked on his door, but there were no answer.

“Kyu Jong ah!” I knocked again, but again there were no answer, so I went inside since the door was not locked. But when I went inside, there was no one inside, I checked through all of the sides of the room, balcony, library,toilet, evrywhere, but still there were no sign of Kyu Jong. So I went back to the dining room.

“I can’t find Kyu Jong.”

“Jinjja? Where did he go.” Hyun Joong hyung was confused.

“I’ll try to talk to him by mind.” But when I tried to talked to him by mind, I can’t cause he blocked his mind.

“I can’t, he blocked his mind.” I said.

“See, that’s what happen to a broken hearted person. Seeing the girl he likes with another person.” Hyung Jun said.

“And who isresponsible for that?” Jung Min asked while glaring at Hyung Jun.

“Why are you staring at me?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Who planned to make me stop bickering with JeSup and making it like I’m dating with Je Sup?” Jung Min said.

“Yah, that’s for your own good, why are you throwing the fault to me?”

“Well it is your fault.” Jung Min said.

“Stop. Kyu Jong can take care of himself, I’m sure he will return home safely, let’s finish our dinner.” Hyun Joong said.

Young Saeng POV end

Kyu Jong POV

I walked through a very dark alley, not knowing where to go, I even don’t know what to do. And I don’t know why I became like this. I keep walking and walking until I arrived at a soju bar, I went inside and ordered a bottle of soju, I finished it all alone and ordered another, a woman then came to me and sat beside me.

“Need some accompany?” She asked.

“No.”

“Come on, how come a handsome guy like you has no one accompanying?” The woman came even closer tome,her lips was just about one inch away from my neck.

“Don’t disturb me!!!”  My eyes turned red.

“Arasso.” The woman went away.

Kyu Jong POV end

“Damn! Just a little more! I’m going to get him!”

 

To be continued...

Author’s note: Anyeong! Anyeong! ^o^ How are you all? Yesterday was Lunar New Year! How many of you got some angpao (red pocket), if you got some, mind to share it to me? Hahaha XD *kidding*~ So how’s this chapter? Dont forget to give comments, okay? hahaha =3 ThanKyu~