In Trouble!

Destination

 

Je Sup POV

 

I finished buying the ramen and went back to the mansion, but then I don’t see Jung Min oppa anywhere.

“Where did he go?” I looked around.

“Maybe he is in his room.” I said and went upstairs.

“Oppa! I’ve bought the ramen.” I called while walking towards his room.

 “Oppa! Jung Min oppa! Let’s eat the ramen together!” I yelled but there was no reply at all, So I opened the door.

When I opened the door, what I saw was… Jung Min oppa was with another woman, I don’t know who she is, the most shocking thing was, I saw with my own bare eyes! Jung Min oppa was the woman’s blood, there were stained of blood in Jung Min oppa’s shirt, I dropped the plastic of ramen that I was holding. Hearing the noise I’ve made, he immediately pushed the woman away and the woman suddenly disappeared no where. Jung Min oppa looked at me, his eyes were red and I could see two fangs in the line of his other teeth!

I don’t know what to do, I stepped back and ran to the first floor, Jung Min oppa chased me, he grabbed my hand, but I immediately pull my hand back, he grabbed my hands again, this time the grasp was really hard, I keep trying to pull my hands back, but I can’t! He pulled me and pushed me to the wall and crossed his two arms blocking my way. I don’t know what to do, I could not even look at his face, I was totally terrified.

Je Sup POV end

Jung Min POV

I was shocked when I saw Je Sup in front of my room, I could see that she was totally terrified, she ran to the first floor,  I chased her and grabbed her hand, she immediately pulled her hand back, I grab her hand again and pushed her to the wall and blocked my arms across so that she can’t escape.

“What do you want!” She yelled.

“’Let me explain this Je.” I said.

“There is nothing to be explain.” She said while trying to push me, but I hold her hand.

“Let me go!” She yelled and pulled her hand from my grasp.

“What can you do if I won’t let you go?” I said.

“What are you talking?! Just let me go!” She yelled.

“Can you just stop yelling?! I’m going to be deaf if you keep yelling.” I said.

“If you want me to stop yelling at you just let me go!”  She yelled again.

“I won’t.” I said and immediately kissed her.

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

“What can you do if I won’t let you go?” Jung Min oppa said. His face was just a few inches from mine.

“What are you talking?! Just let me go!” I yelled.

“Can you just stop yelling?! I’m going to be deaf if you keep yelling.” He said.

“If you want me to stop yelling at you just let me go!” I yelled.

“I won’t.” Jung Min oppa said and directly kissed me, I tried to push him away with my other hand but then it was useless, he was too strong, I could not do anything, but just grab his shirt and let him kissed me.

After he had kissed me and let go off my hands, I directly ran away back to my house.

“Je Sup! Je Sup!” I could hear Jung Min oppa calling me, but I just ignored it and went back to my house, ran to my room and lock the door.

“Huh~ what did I just see with my bare eyes?! I’m not having any illusions right? How could it be! I’ve been staying with a vampire a whole day and I didn’t even know it and I’ve been living with 5 vampires for this months! Oh my~ Really, I can’t believe it!” I keep holding my head.

“Vampires are just myths! They don’t exist in this world! They are just found in stories isn’t it! But why…But why? Aigoo, I’ll go crazy soon! This is driving me crazy!” I throw myself to my bed and cover my face with my pillow.

Je Sup POV end

Kyu Jong POV

“I wonder what are those two doing?” I said.

“You mean Je Sup and Jung Min?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Ne.” I answered.

“They must be having fun, they will be alright, Jung Min knows how to control himself.” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Yeah, your right hyung.” I nodded.

“I think we can go back now, let’s continue searching for him tomorrow.” Hyun Joong hyung said.

“Okay then, let’s go.” Hyung Jun said.

Kyu Jong POV end

Jung Min POV

“Aissh! Park Jung Min why are you so stubborn! Look at what you’ve done! Your identity is already discovered, hyung and Queen will yell and smack me! I’ll better die now than facing those horrible yelling and smacking!” I said while walking from one side of my room to the other side.

“But then it’s not my fault! Queen is the one who sent me that woman at the time where Je Sup is in here, and I thought that she is still in the minimarket, how could I know that she will open the door suddenly without even knocking!”

“Aisssh!” I scratched my head.

“Jung Min ah we’re back!” Suddenly I heard Hyung Jun calling from downstairs.

“Great! I better get ready for the yelling and smacks.” I opened the door and went downstairs.

“Where is Je Sup?” Kyu Jong hyung asked.

“She went home already.” I said.

“Did you treat her well?” Young Saeng hyung said.

“Of course, I’m not a monster or something.” I answered.

“But your expression doesn’t look good, something must have gone wrong, isn’t it?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

“Aisssh, how could he know something had happen.” I said to myself.

“Yeah, hyung is right, there must be something bad had happened when we are away!” Hyung Jun said.

“Yeah, something bad happened, satisfied?!” I answered.

“What happened?” Kyu Jong hyung asked, I just kept quiet.

“Don’t say that… Your identity! Je Sup had discovered your identity?!” Hyung Jun said.

“Yeah, your guess is right, so what do you all wanna do to me?” I said.

“YAH! PARK JUNG MIN! How could you be this stubborn! How many times have we e warned you to be careful with your actions!” Hyun Joong hyung start yelling.

“Aigoo! This boy! Are you a vampire prince?!” Kyu Jong hyung is the next one smacking my head.

While Young Saeng hyung and Hyung Jun just sighed. Next yelling will be from the Queen, I better get ready for that.

Jung Min POV end

Je Sup POV

=The next day=

11:00 PM

I didn’t meet Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa for one day, well I miss them, but when I remember that they are vampires, I go terrified again.

I was walking in the street alone after buying some instant noodles from the minimarket, I heard some voice of steps behind me, when I looked back, I didn’t saw anyone, I fasten my steps, but then I felt something on my mouth, it was a napkin, what I remember the last was everything goes dark.

Je Sup POV end