War (Part 2)

Destination

“QUEEN?!” All of them were surprised to see their Queen.

“Don’t ever hurt them.” The Queen warned the Evil Queen.

“Oh come on sister, don’t be so strict, it’s been years that we haven’t met each other.” The Evil Queen said.

“SISTER?!” All of them were extremely shocked

“Why is she calling Queen sister?” Hyung Jun whispered to Jung Min.

“No need to whisper, I can hear you. Why did I call her sister? It’s obvious! Because she is my sister.” The Evil Queen answered.

“Mwo? What nonsense is she talking.” Hyung Jun said.

“Maybe she’s insane!” Jung Min said.

“You two! Shut your mouth up!” The Evil Queen threw Hyung Jun and Jung Min (again) to the wall, this time even harder, not even harder anymore, it’s really hard, the bricks were damaged, but well luckily both of them were fine.

“My bone!” Hyung Jun screamed in pain.

“It feels like my bones had cracked, not cracked anymore, it’s broken into pieces.” Jung Min said while stretching his bones with those “crick crack” sound, the poor Jung Min who had already been thrown into the wall two times by that Evil Queen.

“Don’t ever try to touch them again! And never call me your sister, again!”

“You haven’t change yet, this is the reason why I betrayed you.”

“Queen, what’s actually happening? We don’t understand.” Young Saeng asked the Queen.

“I’ll explain everything later, so let’s just finish all of these now. Stop it here! End it here!”

“Young Saeng, lead the others, I’ll finish my problems with her.” The Queen commanded.

“But…”

“Go home and take a rest. This is a command” The Queen commanded.

“I understand my Queen.”

“Not that fast my dear.” The Evil Queen said.

“Go and beat my children first.” The Evil Queen said and suddenly 8 men appeared. The shocking thing is that, their face. It’s totally the same as Young Saeng and the others. Their face, height, body, all of it! Totally the same, except for an addition of a red sign in the hands.

Young Saeng and the others were extremely surprised, even the Queen.

“Beat them first then you can go home and take a rest. Boys beat them up!” The Evil Queen said.

Queen VS Evil Queen

Hyun Joong VS Alexander

Soohyun VS Ki Bum

Young Saeng VS Evil Young Saeng

Kyu Jong VS Evil Kyu Jong

Jung Min VS Evil Jung Min

Hyung Jun VS Evil Hyung Jun

Kiseop VS Evil Kiseop

Eli VS Evil Eli

AJ VS Evil AJ

Hoon VS Evil Hoon

The War continues again… The never ending war between sisters, brothers and friends. It is heart aching to fight with your own friends whom you treat as your own family or even fight with your own family. It is painful, but what to do, if you have to do so, you have no choice but to fight with them.

On the other side, Je Sup, Kevin and Dongho who doesn’t even know what is happening is just sitting together joking happily and teasing each other, wonder what will be their reaction if they know what is actually happening in the other sides of the castle.

 

=Queen VS Queen=

Both of the Queens teleported themselves into the Clan’s Garden. The look at each other…

“I don’t get it, I just don’t get what’s in your mind.” The Queen said.

“The one that should be saying those words should be me, I’m the one who don’t get what’s in your mind, you never treat me as your sister, don’t you know how I suffered from all these years! You never even cared! You never cared of my feelings! Your just thinking about yourself and how to get the position of being a Queen!” The Evil Queen answered.

“What are you saying?! Why are you blurting out nonsense! I never wanted to be the Queen! But Mother told me to do so! Do you think being a Queen is my idea?! So because of these things you betrayed your own family? I’m really disappointed of you.” The Queen replied.

“Oh really? I’ll never trust your words anymore! Those past years where I live with all your lies, I’ll never forget it! But now, my eyes are opened! I’ll never be fooled anymore.” The Evil Queen replied.

“I don’t care if you’re not going to trust me, but you’re no longer my small sister.”

“You’re no longer my sister too, but YOU’RE MY ENEMY!” The Evil Queen said. Suddenly her eyes turn to red, it looks like it was going to burn, the eyes which is full of revenge. The eyes with no mercy. She then attacked her own sister with a large wind which sends the Queen to the wall.

“So, you’re declairing for a war?” The Queen stood up immediately without screaming or even expressing that she is hurt.

“If you want to do so then! OKAY!” The Queen threw a large sharp ice to the Evil Queen. It hit the Evil Queen on her legs, but it doesn’t seem effective.

“I’m not that lame sister!” She threw a fireball to the Queen.

“I’m not that lame too my small sister!” The Queen threw a massive thunder to the Evil Queen. And it hurt the Evil Queen, she fell down and blood started coming out from .

“So, your still lame at electric.” The Queen smirked.

“I’ll prove it to you that I won’t lose again from you! Never!” The Evil Queen tried to stand up, but then The Queen threw a thunder bolt straightly to the Evil Queen’s heart. The Evil Queen fell down again, now she seem to have lose her power.

“I’m sorry.” The Queen send another thunder bolt to the Evil Queen’s heart and at that time, the Evil Queen turn into ashes.

 “I’m really sorry.” A tear fell down from the Queen’s eyes. She look really sad, but no choice, she has to do that to protect her empire and also humans, that’s her job.

At the same time the 8 duplicates of Young Saeng and the others turn into ashes.

“Where did they go?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Why did they turn into ashes?” Kyu Jong asked.

“I think the Evil Queen is defeated.” Young Saeng answered.

“Oh really? Eureka!” Kiseop exclaimed.

“At last that insane woman is defeated!” Jung Min said.

“Our Queen is so great!” Hoon praised.

 

While on the other side, Alexander and Ki Bum suddenly fainted.

“Alexander!” Hyun Joong immediately went to check Alexander’s condition, so as Soohyun who went to check Ki Bum’s condition.

“Ki Bum!” Soohyun tried to wake Ki Bum up.

“Xander!” Hyun Joong tried to wake Alexander up.

The both of them start to open their eyes.

“Hyun Joong hyung?” Alexander said.

“Soohyun hyung?” Ki Bum said.

“You two had recognized us?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Of course we recognized you hyung! I miss you!” Alexander stood up and hugged Hyun Joong.

“Soohyun!” Alexander went to hug Soohyun.

“Where are we?” Ki Bum asked.

“It’s a long story, let’s meet the others.” Hyun Joong said.

“Wait! Hyung! Where’s Je Sup?” Soohyun asked.

“Kyu Jong brought her to a safe place, he sent me a message just now.” Hyun Joong answered.

“Oh jinjjayo? Okay then! Let’s go!” Soohyun nodded.

“I miss you two!” Soohyun put his hands on Ki Bum and Xander’s shoulders.

 

At last the war ends… All of them went to the clan. With different kinds of feelings, Happy, Sad and many more…

 

To be continued…

 

Author’s note:

Sorry for my very very late update~ ^o^”