What's wrong with him?

Destination

 

Je Sup POV

"What are you doing here?" Jung MIn oppa asked.

"I should be the one asking! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Hyung Jun told me to meet someone." He asnwered.

"Hyung Jun oppa told me to meet him here."

We stayed silent for a while

"KIM HYUNG JUN!!!!" Both of us said in unison.

"I'm going to kill that guy!" Jung Min oppa grin.

"What is Hyung Jun oppa trying to do?!" I said and get my phone and dialled Hyung Jun oppa but there was no answer.

"It's useless, he will not answer." Jung Min oppa said.

"Huh, why am I so stupid to be tricked by Hyung Jun oppa." I sighed.

"You are stupid. Just realized that?"

"Yah! What do you mean? You are tricked too! So you are also stupid!" I said.

"What did you just say?!!"

"I forgot it!" I answered. "It's useless talking to a guy like you, I better go home." I said.

"Wait!" Suddenly he called.

'Mwo?!"

"You've just arfrived amd you want to leave already?" He asked.

"Ne!" I answered.

"Why? Because I'm here."

"Perfect answer." I answered.

"Yah what's wrong with me? What did I do to you?!" He asked. I stayed silent.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because... you treat me badly! That's why I hate you!" I said ad walked away.

"Yah wait!" He called and chased me. He grabbed my hand.

"What do you want?" I asked, but he didn't answer, he just pulled me and drag me into his car.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Where do you wanna bring me to?" I asked.

"Hyung Jun had tried to unite us, so why don't we appreciate his effort?" He said while driving the car.

"Mwo? What's actually in your head? I wanna knock it out!" I said.

"You can't, you aren't a vampire, you can't read my mind." He said.

'I'm really confused, why can I have a neighbour like you." I said.

"Your confused because I'm too handsome isn't it?"

"Oh please! Handsome? Is there any plastic? I'm gonna vomit soon!" I said.

“Yah! Don’t vomit on my car!” He said.

“I’m not gonna vomit here! I better go out and vomit!”

 

“We’ve arrived.” Suddenly Jung Min oppa said and parked the car.

“Club?”

“Get down.” He said.

“Why are you taking me to a club?!” I asked.

“Let’s go.” He pulled me.

“Yah! Why are you taking me here?”

“Stop complaining.” He said and I stayed quiet.

=Inside the club=

*music playing*

“The music is so loud, I’m gonna go deaf!” I said.

“Just enjoy it.” He said.

“Let’s sit here”  We sit on a sofa in the corner that was covered with a glass, it looks like a VIP room. Then a group of beautiful girls came and sat beside Jung Min oppa and they pushed me aside.

“Great! He brought me here and I’m ignored now.” I thought I my mind.

“Oppa, seems like you’re getting more handsome.” One of the girls said.

“Really? Well, I’ve known that, you girls really have bright and good eyes not like that girl, she said that I’m not handsome at all.” He said.

“Jinjja? Huh~ maybe she’s blind or she’s a fool that she can see your charm.” A girl said.

“Huh~ what did she just say! And that Park Jung Min what is he trying to do!” I said in my mind and pretending not to hear their words.

The girls and that Jung Min just kept talking and flirting while ignoring me in the side. I’ve waited for 1 hour and he still ignores me and kept flirting.

“I can’t stand it anymore! What is he trying to do?! Tempting me to be mad or jealous?!” I said in my mind. I walked out from the room and went to the toilet.

=In the toilet=

“What is he actually up to! I just don’t understand! What do he actually want from me!” I burst out my anger in the toilet.

“Better I’ll just go back home! What am I doing here waiting for him.” I said.

 I went out from the toilet and walked to the exit corner.

“Where do you wanna go?” Suddenly a voice came from my side. I was really surprised and I wonder where did that voice came. Then suddenly a man came from the side.

“Park Jung Min?!”

“Where do you wanna go?” He asked.

“I wanna go back home.” I answered.

“Why are you going back so early?” He asked.

“I feel not very well, so I’ll just go back first., you go and enjoy your day with the girls.” I said.

“You’ve promise right to spend this day with me, we’ve agreed of it right? Hyung Jun had tried to make us unite so don’t make him disappointed.” He said.

“Spend a day with you? Huh~ what did you do to me for an hour? YOU IGNORED ME AND KEPT FLIRTING WITH THOSE GIRLS!” I burst in anger, without saying anything he pulled me to a dark corner.

“Let me go!” I said and he let go of my hand.

“Now what do you want! I’m fed up already!” I said, he walked to me, closer and even closer, I stepped backward and backward until I was pinned up by him in the wall.

“What… are you trying… to do?” I said with a trembling voice, my heart was pumping so fast and I could feel his breathe on my face.

“Are you jealous?” He suddenly asked.

“Mwo? Jealous of what?” I asked.

“You’re jealous of me flirting with other girls and I’m ignoring you?” He asked.

“Huh~ what are you talking about, nonsense! I’m not jealous at all!” I said.

“Are you sure?” His face was even closer.

“Ne, I’m really sure.” I said and gulped my saliva. I can’t breathe! Why is my heart pumping even faster. My face began to blush.

“Remember, I’m a vampire, I could read your mind.” He suddenly said which made me stunned.

“Waeyo? You’ve know that right? Why are you so shocked?” He said.

“I’m not shocked.” I answered.

“Why are your lips so dry?” He asked.

“Mwo? My lips?” I touched my lips to check if my lips are really dry. But then he grabbed my hands and he suddenly kissed me. My eyes widened. My heart felt like it stop pumping, I could not believe it that he kissed me (again)!

“Your lips taste like bubblegum.” He said, I blushed.

“What did he just say! What is happening to him! Why is he flirting on me ?” I questioned on my mind.

“Maybe I should just stop eating bubblegum, maybe I could just kissed you when I wanna eat bubblegum.” He said.

“MWO! What are you talking about! Are you getting fever or something! Your really insane!” I said and walked away from him.

“Yah! Lee Je Sup!” He called, but I just kept walking ignoring him.

“He is really insane! Is he drunk or something!” I complained.

“What bubblegum! He thinks what type of girl am I that he can play with me like I’m his doll!”

“Where do you wanna go?” Suddenly he appeared right in front of me.

“Do you want to die? Get off!”

“You wanna go home? Let’’s go then.” He said.

“I wanna go home by myself.”

“Come on, let’s go.” He pulled me to his car.